TRUMP IS TRYING TO D&C OBAMA AND HILLARY WITH OLD CAMPAIGN ADS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741311272818475008

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741351028273086464
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741301954324910080
truthfeed.com/shock-video-2004-elizabeth-warren-describes-hillary-as-a-corporate-donor-puppet/6677/
youtube.com/watch?v=z1iz2JZY7Z8
mobile.twitter.com/BeastCaucasian/status/741351162272714753
youtube.com/watch?v=D5qT2C_Ggpg
youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM
youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34
web.csulb.edu/~kmacd/books-Preface.html
dangerandplay.com/2015/11/02/seth-rogen-wife-lauren-miller-rogen-mike-cernovich-cuckold-fetish/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=jbKMMlhkgOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why make your own ads when there's plenty out there already that say what need to be said?

He also posted an old video of the Injun talking smack about HER aswell.

I think he should have had these lined up and tweeted as soon as folk like Warren started barking.

you're supporting TTIP.

isn't if funny that eveything said in the video is valid for obombo?

Nah the timing is perfect. Trump was still dealing with cuckservative enemies. And his strategy has been flawless thus far… Pick your strongest opponent that has the biggest chance of causing you setbacks.. And you attack attack attack. Make no mistake he has been conducting this campaign like a military one. His objectives have been lined up one after the other and the trivial smaller enemies are aptly destroyed with expertly laid traps along the way.

Good god this is a fucking hilarious idea.

He needs to time his attacks carefully and not waste good ammo

That's the kike Marxist left for ya

Lie
Project
Double down

You can spend a month trying to find a single instance of them following a different strategy and turn up nothing.

Trump is USA's only hope

Kunnin' AND Brutal

GET

FUCKED

NIGGER

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah.
He looks like he took the lessons learned in military school and applied the to business and politics.
Warfare is probably the oldest things humans did so no reason to not work now.

The cost-efficiency is through the roof.

Am I the only one who notices the 666 on the top right corner of the Obama ad?

Also forgot.
This is brilliant.
He is dissing Obama and his legacy at the same time as dissing Hillary.
People will see how much this nigger promised and delivered right the opposite.
Yeah you nigger and you came up with fucking TPP and TIPP which is six million times worse.

Trump is on to destroy Obama as well.

Didn't the nigger just endorse her or something too?
God do I love the year of the Fire monkey.

Yup. So did Biden and Warren.

Youtube watermark most likely.

Good to know the money I donated back then to obummer wasn't completely wasted.

dem digits

uncle joe and pocahontas, glad to know they're on her side.

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more amazing the madman keeps on delivering.

The left is a very fragile coalition and all it takes to break it is someone with balls.

Can you imagine if Trump ran in 2012? We'd be coasting to a second Trump term right now and that Muslim faggot would be this century's Jimmy Carter.

No, in 2012 we were still too pozzed as a nation. The illusion of democratic liberal prosperity needed to be fully destroyed before the Drumpf could step forward and light the fire.

NIMBLE
NAVIGATOR

WE ARE REACHING LEVELS OF PERSUASION NEVER SEEN BEFORE, GENTLEMEN

I never thought I'd live to see the day where leading political figures shitpost on the Internet.

Goddamn, what a time to be alive.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741351028273086464

Right, after all those current years since 2012 we've fucking had enough

He's going all out: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741301954324910080

truthfeed.com/shock-video-2004-elizabeth-warren-describes-hillary-as-a-corporate-donor-puppet/6677/

My god, he used to really play up his nigger accent.

SOMEONE GET THIS VIDEO TO ANY MAJOR PRO-TRUMP TWITTER ACCOUNT

TIME TO D&C THE FUCK OUT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

youtube.com/watch?v=z1iz2JZY7Z8

just tweet it to the emperor himself

Tip Top Kek.

I love Trump, hes such an efficient shit poster, he doesn't even need to spend resources on attack ads.

Why make, pay for, and run your won when you can just show old ones on the internet?

And people wonder how he saves money while simultaneously getting his point across.

Trump is a mastermind, user. He is a literal genius with an IQ of 160. He plays dumb and says silly things so his opponents will underestimate him, and then he stumps them like the nimblest navigator.

The man is straight up using everyone's arrogance against them. Weaponized hubris.

mobile.twitter.com/BeastCaucasian/status/741351162272714753

These are aristocracy tier bantz

most cost-efficient campaign of all time inc

ow! my sides departed so fart I hurt myself

Keep fighting men! The enemy has begun to deploy memetic weaponry. However it is of an unusually low quality, lower than even modern day cuckchan Holla Forums standards.

Bombard them until they are overwhelmed!

We are the praetorian guard!
Do not let a single heretic near the god emperor!

jesus christ

help, I can't find my sides in that much wreckage

Top Kek did he actually write this? Link to the tweet?

Not from Trump.

Right? Nigger up on stage thinking he is Eddie Murphy or some shit.

This is fucking glorious. He doesn't even have to make new ads. He can just reuse Obama's old ones.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN OR DIE

That's pretty gay, dude.

You're gay

You would know.

Get a bat you scrawny faggot, pic related while you're at it.
Eat more then just calcium, bones

Yeah I've seen that all over his twitter, one of Hills spokesmen is on twitter spamming that everywhere.
That was before

She literally accomplished nothing but disaster during her time at state. That and racking up frequent flyer miles.

Trump probably planned this for over a decade to get the perfect opportunity to strike.

you have a nazi battle flag on your wall, don't you:)

Kill yourself

damn you are skelly as shit

They were making 18 minutes of missing tape jokes well into the 90s. Get ready.

Genius

Open replies and the very first one is…

Have you tried reporting Adam for Hatecrime?

I have no twatter

The internet is the best thing to ever happen to us and the worst thing to ever happen to globalist zionist politicians.

Mug levels: maximum.

Smug* levels

didnt trump run in 2012 as an independent party or something? or am i mistaken?

its fucking nothing. They're always so smug and think they're superior, but they fucking suck at making even basic propaganda
we all know they can't debate or understand facts, but come on, for a group of people that think entirely in rhetoric, they sure fucking suck at using it

Trump tested the waters in 2011 but backed out pretty early. That's why they later made fun of him.

He also was on a California ballot under the Reform party in 1999 but backed out of that too.

Is this the best Shillary's goons can put out?
Low-energy retorts like "Delete your account" and shitty MS-paint captions?
She doesn't stand a chance in hell. She might have the MSM in her pocketbook but Trump has the Fountain of Eternal OC.

He looks like his absorbing that barrage while plotting his takeover

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741301954324910080

=HE'S USING OUR MEMES==

I don't think many of you who were born in the last 35 years understand how much of a threat the Injun is. There is a VERY real chance she could be the Dem nom if Clinton fucks this up.

What is that a spoof of?

"donald trump" by ((mac miller))

Donald Trump by Mac Miller

You can just see him internalizing all that public ridicule and embarrassment, and thinking out his plot for revenge, don't worry Don, those people won't be laughing too hard come November.

''kkkkk"'

during those times he was simply learning their moves, testing the water. god i love this man. he went behind enemy lines and took their pathetic salt, weaponized it, and is returning it first class (big league) at uncontrollable levels.

ALL HAIL THE PACK LEADER TRUMP

People have been making fun of him since the 80s. What the fuck does he care if they make fun of him now?

Pretty much this.

test

HA!

>>>/test/

potatonigger

the most hilarious shit this whole election has been them bitching about trump using rhetoric. it's the foundation of their whole playbook, and he does it better by being ENTERTAINING on top of all the appeals to emotion. and of course, the meme brigade does wonders for the guy

No. He's dipping into the pool of meme magic.

That's some low energy editing. 0/10. You didn't even use the paint bucket to change their skin tone and they're still holding a Mexican flag.

Have you ever heard of a cholo nigger?

You know how a sword rusts through lack of use? The Left has been carried by complete media dominance for about a generation and a half now. They're unused to anyone challenging their narrative on a fundamental level and they've grown complacent and lazy.

They used to use things like "satire" and "wit" or "parody." Now they just use lies and hyperbole or temper tantrums in a lame attempt to vilify their opposition.

Why was Seth Myers so obsessed with Trump anyways?

This is true evidence of a cunning businessman, he not only has a ton of dough he squeezes 10x more value out of every penny than his opponents by thinking outside of the box.

People say that Trump's tax plan cuts taxes too hard, that we won't be able to afford what he promises? I think we'll have MOOOOORE than enough by seeing excellently efficient he is with money.

Not only is he winning by destroying his opponents image and will to campaign (El Rato dropped out of the race despite the GOPe trying to convince him not to because he simply could not endure the bantz any longer)…

But is also proving that as a manager of tax dollars, he will get everything done ahead of schedule and under budget… even if that means he has to get into bloody bare-knuckle brawling with our opponents.

I pity any world leader that has to step up to Trump, I really do.

Isn't he a kike? That's why.

NM. I think I'm confusing him for the fat hollywood Seth.

He may be a Jew, I don't know, but still, even then, one or two jokes, but he was just going after Trump like he had a personal vendetta against him. Trump wasn't even a politician at the time. It just seemed so out of nowhere.

where do you think meme majik will go next? i would never have EVER believed this could even happen 2 years ago.

i think we are in for:

and posibly:

but don't they go on tirades about muh logical fallacies all the time? I know the redditors do

This is clear cut ad hominem with zero backing.
Look at Trump's moves; a brilliant turn of leftist statements back onto themselves; in contrast this is nothing, it doesn't even count as a fully realized thought.
What they make is just name calling, no more than saying racist or sexist, there's no wit, no intelligence, not even a simple twisting of words. It's cheap, its stupid, and its LOW ENERGY

Its actually the case of the instinctual kike that has his Hollywood and Jew York circle of Jewish friends that instinctual plot against Trump.

Sure, there's no question that some of the top of the 'shoah biz' jews are directly under control of Mossad or CIA…but Myers is just doing the whole 'Jewish networking/part of the hamptons/palm beach/Hollywood crowd that basically has a monopoly on political dialogue in popular media.

Howard Stern is part of this Hamptons/Palm Beach/Hollywood Jewish -New York Jews…So is billy Joel, The Weinstein bros etc…

WE HISTORY NOW

The history just doesn't stop

I hate this woman

I think it's setting in to me.

We're going to win.

I'm going to miss authentic taqueria food, oh well.

they really have nothing to go on besides "I have a vagina", huh? This is pretty fucking sad

I didn't even bother trying to screenshot all the muh glass ceiling tweets.

MUH VAGINA

GUYS

GUYS I'M A WOMAN

Her VP should be her gynecologist.

Its not going to be a white male, thats for sure.

"You're an insult to women."

That's really all he has to say to shut down muh vagina

liberal wit has always been just a meme, user

people keep pushing pocahontas warren as vp. i sincerely hope they go for it. there's not much less appealing to the average voter than two bossy, ugly old cunts

that or "gender isn't a qualification"

I remember reading an article about how Trump has an IQ of 158.
I was skeptical at first, but now it's so clear.

TRIPS CONFIRM TRUMP IS A GENIUS

She's making history all right.

I said the Left. Look at someone like Bernard Shaw or George Orwell. Even if you disagree with their positions, there's a powerful intellect involved and they work hard to get their point across.

Ever since the cultural revolution of the 60s, the Left has dominated media and dictated culture. This is a feat that no political faction has duplicated since the Divine Right of Kings died out in the early Enlightenment.

Obama wasn't this obnoxious

He's 1/4th Jew.

How good at calculus and higher maths is he?

Oh yes he was.

Hope and Change and Change We Can Believe In and Yes We Can.

Over and over and over.

this kind of shit has already reached normalfags en masse on faceberg

People keep throwing around IQ numbers but we don't know for sure.

There was a claim someone made a while ago that started it all that said his IQ is 156 based on college performance.

I meant about him being the first black president

i think all things in consideration, it is safe to say he is well above average.

I guess I don't recall how hard he pushed muh first Black President, so maybe he didn't push it that hard if I can't remember. Hmm.

STEM or libshit?

Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania. Surprised you don't know that by now.

So, not STEM.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAD MAN
MASTER STRATEGIST

My sides are in the berenstein universe.

A business degree isn't libshit fantasy garbage either though.

He's a fucking Billionaire after all.

It's liberal arts.

plus it was the 60's, the hippies were students, not professors.

No.

Not STEM, so it can fuck off.

I really wish we could have an autistic engineer president some day.

Yeah, just strolling through his next ridiculous and emasculating comments towards Israel…Holy fuck. I can't just shake that shit off.

Yeah Donald, I'll break it down to your base level, you come across as a pathetic jew-cuck to 'us' when you drop typical neochen/pr-Israel talking points. Makes us extremely low energy…Almost to the point that i'm hoping you crash and fucking burn.

Wake the fuck up. Stop listening to your jew "advisors".

What the fuck did I tell you at the beginning of the campaign last Summer?

I said: Use the fucking force! Don't use your sniveling, brat, son in law(he's had 0 real life experience and his "instincts for the folks" in the US are probably equivalent to a blind and deaf narwhal in Greenland.

I'm still a supporter btw…
youtube.com/watch?v=D5qT2C_Ggpg

You'll have to settle for a Real Estate Mogul God Emperor instead.

Completely this. Not only did Onigger never get rid of NAFTA he advocated even worse! By resurfacing this pent up hatred for BO as well as showing liberals how much he lied on top of his endorsement of Hillary, he's created a narrative that absolutely destroys them with no real rebuttal.

Based parody rap, comedy has helped me convert more people to Donald Trump than any amount of facts tbh fam. They respond to the emotional component first and then when they inquire into more information (if ever) that's when you lay down the facts.

You're retarded m8, business college is separate from Liberal Arts college Biology major with chem minor here, will be a doc in the future

This also needs to be put to you clearly.
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THE JEWISH VOTE. THEY VOTE 75% FOR LIBERAL DEMOCRATS FR THE PAST !)) YEARS.

Here's a poll:

JEWS ARE INHERENTLY ANTI-NATIONALIST(I'll let your extremely high IQ figure out why, If you are still baffled after 30 seconds of thinking about it…then…)

Jews will be far more freaked out and mobilize against Trump because he's anti-illegal immigration. In the Jew's eye's, you are in the way of progress by delaying the white minority and ultimate removal of whitey from the US.

Keep sucking Israel's balls though…The jews will still hate you…but you'll demoralize your biggest supporters.

Sounds like a great strategy crafted by a fella with a burg or stein at the the end of his name.

Then there's no need for Israel to have a wall then, right? They can take in 100000 immigrants by next year.

Anti-Nationalist in every other country that they infest…uh I mean live. Other than Israel(for obvious reasons

This is a centuries long phenemenom. Not anything new.

Do you disagree Shlomo?

In fact, they have aways been Jewish nationalists.

It's just that "they" have total control of the media and gov't of the US, they blatantly push for the interests of a foreign country(Israel).

Fuck the goyim as far as they are concerned.

Jews put their religion before their nation always, and as Israel is the home of their religion they will always put the needs of Israel above America/Europe/Australia/Whereever

It just seems a bit hypocritical to me.

religion=ethnicity/tribe

They look at fellow jews as cousins more than coreligionists.

>youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc
This is amazing, wish she hadn't disabled the comments.

MOAR DOWNBOATS

TRUMP IS A FUCKING GENIUS

HAIL TRUMP

Its Jews, they're shifty and will play to any if not all sides to benefit them

(checked)
Hail Trump
Praise Kek
Make America Great Again
Day of the Rope

forgot this part user.

Kek. Trump is right. He won that night. I love how to this day he is still trashing the press.

That is the reason for the hair too. His hair is a multi purpose tool.

1. It leads to people underestimating him because they think he looks like a clown.

2. It acts as a lightning rod against attacks on his person. People attack his hair instead of him, appearing petty in the process.

3. It softens his image. If he'd slick it back like his more derpy looking older sons, he would look like a predator. A mean bastard.

4. It's peacocking. Nobody else has their hair like that. One look at him and you understand that he is a unique individual.

wow did not see that

Why is that there?

GENIUS

I love it.

Thats a pretty dumb statement.
Theres a reason that autistic science types generally dont turn out to be leaders of men.

10/10
this man gets it.

These aren´t even good jokes though? Not even being biased here, the jokes are fucking shit.

Have you noticed too important and remembered political figures often have a defining feature? Hitler's mustache, Truman's glasses, Lincoln's beard, Mao Zedong's poofed hair, etc, all these things give a simple recognizable shape for people to associate with like a symbol. The trick hasn't been used in ages but Trump knows exactly what he's doing from the comb-over to the simple language to the mannerisms. He's not dying his hair that bright blonde out of vanity. There's purpose to all of it.

Damn, you're right. I never even thought of that.

It's almost as if Trump is destined to make us great again.

Every day The Donald performs a miracle.

praise be to gorkor mork.

Subliminal messaging.

The only subliminal messaging prohibited by law in advertisements are frame splices. But details too small or subdued for your conscious mind to notice don't fall under the legal definition.

NIMBLE
I
M
B
L
E

Britbongistani here, who is this and why is this a good point for Trump?

lol

just a star of an old family sitcom but big enough to have gotten a roast

The difference here is that Trump wasn't a politician before. A politician/candidate is supposed to have settled all his views before he tries to get into this kind of shit, and Trump did just that.

Fuckin based
Not like those dirty shills who do exactly the same thing but ofc when Trump does it its ok,
Logic a shit, if it supports our truth its good

Fight fire with fire, Mordecai

Also, she has a vagina.

You're making the fundamental error that reason can be brought to bear on libtards user. The only hope is reaching boring middle class Murrica.

This.

She might seem like just an old, washed up sitcom star, but she knows shit that most of Hollywood would never dare to speak of.

Rosie Odonnel had a long-running sitcom on prime time TV in the US. Every American knows who she is. She represents the standard shitlib middle class: they all share her shitty left wing views.

She's also had a very longstanding hatred for Trump, and he's given her the bantz right back. She despises him.

Rosie suddenly endorsing Trump is totally unexpected. 100,000:1 odds.

Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnel are two completely different people, user.

Tweet it to @realdonaldtrump, @donaldjtrumpjr, @erictrump, @danscavino, and @CLewandowski_, @Nero, and @AnnCoulter

Wait, really?
Jesus christ.

Honestly, the fact that Trump can make his own OC while the other candidates pay people to do it is the greatest

I miss rubio memes.

In politics, much like in business there aren't long term grudges.
Even with socioparh shillary and mr teleprompter, they are together to stop trump thats it.

Laugh now and cry later.

They look alike.

Rosanne is the hippie hambeast while Rosie is the landwhale lesbian.

I love those movie and TV show overlays.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Terminator
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

Game of Thrones
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Gladiator
youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM

Frozen
youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34

that makes no sense

It was a joke about youtube being owned by satan.

It's because leftists, male and female, are WOMEN

Comedy is a great subversion tool. Jews used to be really good at it, but lately they've been taking it for granted. They used to chip away at society's virtues with gentle mockery and ridicule but now they just hit you over the head with it.

Worthless. Their current style of subversive comedy is as trite as airplane food jokes. It panders only to people who already accept the premise of the joke. If you want to change someone's mind with a joke you have to be funny enough to force a laugh out of them involuntarily. The laugh creates a good memory of whatever you were pushing and shifts the way they perceive it ever so slightly.

Memes and humor are going to get Donald elected historians aren't ever going to catch on to it. Make sure to tell your kids how it really went down.

How can anyone sound so goddamn dishonest and scummy through text alone? In LESS than 140 charaters!

Hey wait, attacking Obongo is a meta-attack with the inevitable consequences that conventional (hehe, pun intended) politics will be a thing of the past.

Trump 2020: He shows attack ads on Reagan. btw, Is there a Trump20/20 campaign?

And people wonder how he became a billionaire.

He smiled at the black families joke. I swear I saw it.

What is this meme magic

This is why we need to stop giving them 4bn in military aid as we have been for the last twenty years.

That's some low energy comment. 0/10. You didn't even use your brain.

Have you heard of meme magic?

kek

Haha Im fucking done! thats great

shit. i didnt mean to sage

What the hell man? This is so tasteless, this is what you would expect from high school cafeteria.
I mean fucking hell, grown ass adults flinging shitty insults.
The kikes and their lackeys deserve ALL the humiliation they received from the Don.

literally what the fuck i would have never witnessed it unless it was for you

good catch user

>>>/k/
Where autism is contained and you can fantasize about some multiculti rouge mercenary band.

Every time I see shit like that, it keeps confirming my suspicions; Holla Forums and places like it will win the memetic war

Over here in Europe his unconventional headdress is the ultimate political shit-test. I sometimes bug any ranter to open up about why specifically he hates Trump. I very rarely encounter someone who just says I dislike his policy X or - what I still deem worthy as a discussion point - I don't want him to be the man with the big red button to the happenings. The latter also cringe about Clinton, so the disgust there is fair and balanced.

In loose order this comes up:
- his hair, appearances and habitus
- his diction and vocabulary (completely ignoring that a lot of Americans have immigrated parents and the general daily vocabulary is half of what European languages use)
- and then racist, bigot, sexist, fascist (only the biggest dupes)
- narcissist and/or arrogant
- one dimensional (which completely goes against the one above. You can't be fascist and sexist; this makes you at least two dimensional.

Nobody except hardcore political students knew about the primaries of Nixon era or had any clue about the Clintons more than half a year before he was elected. It seems to me that what Trump does with old attack ads some global propaganda establishment tries to do too. They reuse material and concepts to ridicule any copycats in Europe in advance. The problem is that for every 10 dupes believing into the bullshit (like Galileo, the German format a few weeks ago did with maltranslations) there is one accidentally or not listening to his full speech or reading about it in rare, but impressive articles or discussions over a beer covering exactly that. And once you see it, you cannot make it unseen.

Make Prostitution Great Again

Nice try, Goldberg.

The kikes are out in force today, I see.

Lol, you're talking about a different Rosie.

Roseanne Barr is pretty based these days tbh.

She had a very popular 90's sitcom that was very pro "stick it to the man" working class American and pro-feminism. The show itself didn't touch on race as it focused on working class whites. But it did have heavy feminist themes.

But then she did a 180 and left Hollywood and speaks out against it like pointed out.

Today I think she also lives on a farm or commune with her family away from any city. She is anti-Hollywood and I wouldn't be surprised if she is also anti-government.

So her supporting Trump doesn't comes as a surprise given her recent lifestyle.

Yeah user, remember for all the good Trump is doing he really isn't one of us. He is a weapon we'll use to move forward our agenda but we don't have to become attachted to him.

I know I wanted him to lead us back to greatness but with his daughter marrying a Jew, too stain your blood in such away such a thing is unforgivable for a father too allow.

or perhaps that was the deal they made, remember kings used to marry their daughters off, too many feelz then

If you don't like it, get out traitor.
I bet you'd let a nigger punch you in the face for every punch you give him like the cuck you are. You know, "fair play".

George Bernard Shaw, the Irish playwright. He preferred to be called Bernard Shaw.

This is great. This is so fucking great in so many levels.

Look at the guy, look at him. Fucking stone cold predator, internalizing everything like a champ.

And the best of part of all of this is Obama joking about how Trump is a conspiracionist.
To me this is just some more evidence that Trump is fucking redpilled.

He is coming. He planned all this and he is coming for them all. All praise the emperor.

You didn't. "sage" has to go into the Email field in order to work.

Nice try Cohen, why don't you fuck off to halfchan to discuss this with your fellow kikes

I'm Britbong and everyone I speak to hates him.

Almost all of them don't know anything about his political positions. The only political stance that they think he has is deport all foreigners, which of course upsets the cucks. Other than that, most people seem to perceive him as a brash American and that triggers British people. I hear a lot of people drawing parallels between him and George W.Bush in terms of him being another "dumb" president.

I'm not sure whether this means that we can have our own version of Trump if he presents himself differently, or if we have a minimum cucked threshold that we can't drop below when choosing our leaders.Some of the comments made on the Brexit by people I know makes me think the latter.

Does anyone have old footage/news reports of Hillary being the first to attack Obama and question his real place of birth?

That would be a great find to send to Trump.

We're shitposting memelords on a website dedicated to talking about Vietnamese Water Puppets. There is no coherent agenda because everyone is anonymous and more devoted to being abrasive than to being cohesive.

bunch of trumpfags here. fapping to trump…. you people are so gay!

Wow, what a low energy post. Did you take half an Ambien before you typed it out?

It's sad how blatantly out of place, how much you stand out when you come here.

back to cuckchan with you newfriend

thanks

Man, they were NEVER good at propoganda making. They only got to power through total control of media and a large amount of idiots being their main force. Including the socialists like FDR and Stalin that thought that they could control and out-jew the jew. The only group that actually succeded at this almost imposible task is none other than Games Workshop.

Here. This OC used to have no sound and that bugged me, so I added audio to it.

Dank as fuck

Also checked

r/the_donald is normie-tier gabage anyways. necessary, but still garbage

I'm pretty sure that's the point of the original webm. I always found it funny, so I spent a couple hours making an audio track. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

We Shall Overcomb

Does It Matter If I Am Black Or White?

Fuck it, I'm not a moral relativist.
D&Cing us is bad because we're good. D&Cing them is good because they're bad. Fuck you.

Holy fuck that bant.

Oh God. I had a hunch.

thanks s_t_n

Requesting a massive link hunt for any and all anti-Hillary ads that Obama approved ("I'm Barrack Obama, candidate for President, and I approve this message"). This one is a good start. If I remember right, it wasn't the only one he did. Help me dig.

You have to go back, Dan.

web.csulb.edu/~kmacd/books-Preface.html

Fuck you, spic.

His jokes would've been a lot better if he was 4/4 tbqh

Nigger if anything, STEM is (((college))). Higher education is meant to be for academia and research, not getting a highschool degree 2.0 to make money. That's what they used to call trade school.

And FYI, it's a kike scam. The money's only in IT and engineering and you're still going to need to fight for unpaid internships during your schooling to expect a decent chance at a job on graduating

You god damn motherfucker my ears.

Aren't goons abusing the (((parentheses))) thing now?

WE WUZ WAAARGH UN SHIT

I feel like it's a tad early for this shit.

On the other hand, him doing it straight after Obama's endorsement is probably good timing. I'm split tbh.

LOLwut. Sure, 40k is one of the few uncucked scifi settings, but Games Workshop is slowing sinking because they keep jewing their customers and charging more money for fewer of the same models.

not jewry user, the models are made in Britain herself and are subject to higher and higher EU regulations each year. They could make their product in china and make much more net profit like other model companies do.
Also, they've been making more low cost bundles recently that are genuinely good deals.

Informative re: Roseanne Barr, thanks user.. I always found her sarcasm funny. (Old oldfag here.)

Wharton? Wew lads, Wharton is the shit when it comes to MBAs. They only take the brightest.

Nice. Pure magick.

Jew humor is just fucking dumb lately. Seth Rogan's latest for example. Dumb. It's also becoming more and more pretentious, nauseatingly so. House's Jew writers joking about Jews in the script, with the blessings of its Jew executive producers, for example. (It's okay when WE write the Jew jokes, goyim.) Oh now that I think of it, Seth Rogan does that shit too. So does Sarah Silverman. Fuck off, kikes.

I would say "get over yourselves," but that will never, ever happen.

SKYKEK! SKYKEK! DO NOT ANSWER!

SAVE ALL THE OLD CAMPAIGN ADS!!! The Shillary web-brigades may try to get them removed from the web!!!!!

Cernovich cucked Rogen. Glorious moment.
dangerandplay.com/2015/11/02/seth-rogen-wife-lauren-miller-rogen-mike-cernovich-cuckold-fetish/

All comics know this and hate themselves for it.

I like this guy for that quote alone.

As a Jewish friend admitted to me: "We're a race when it's convenient, and a religion when it's not."

You'll see them shift this presupposition depending on context. Often in the same conversation. This is what their high verbal IQ is for: expert sophistry.

Maybe we can classify them as a secret society or a criminal gang.

Yeah, OK
Just remember what you're doing always and stop when the enemy surrenders/defeted.
Remember, you don't want to be doing this, you just have too.

I'm a56641 btw

They're not laughing anymore

Hillary will win anyway.

Ok say he wins ,nothing real will change. Dont be a dumb fuck.

You have to go back

hmmm can i do it part time, were do you sign up?

just fuck my ears up fam

LMAO.

Why are you here, son? Do you know what this place is for?

wtf does D&C mean

Divine and conquer.

Dunno some sort of hideout for societies outcasts.

10/10

Great but could use subs tbh.

He is Jewish.

Trump's name is literally King of the World Favored By God Triumphant, how could anyone stand against mememagic like that

Trump is the God-Emperor, confirmed 100%.

BLESSED BE HIS NAME!

(praise kek!)
But continuing this Barron's name is interesting
First we have Barron, title of nobility created by William the Conqueror which means Warrior
Then we have William(!!!), literally means Will Helmet but I think the historical connection is far more important
Then of course Trump/Triumph
So we have Warrior William the Triumphant(Conqueror?)
Trump will conquer the world and his youngest son is clearly destined to conquer England and found a new dynasty. Barron will make Britain white again!

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

One of my favorite vids from this election cycle

Very good, sir.

His name was Hoover and he fucked up. Engineering doesn't teach you anything about leadership or how to run a government.

I need a kidney donation right now.

Our central problem is without TV ads you don't hit people who don't monitor twitter or 8ch for these wonderful memes.

This only works if MSM pick up the story.

Hence why he says shit that gets them to talk about him constantly.

wait!

What does D&C stand for

Bill Wilson?

you must be joking
this is shit you can fucking google, user

Means you need to lurk moar.

Can anybody confirm if this was the original ad, or if the 666 was added there later?

I don't know if you guys know those drunks, but they are Holla Forums-tier about ethnics and pretend games

Is that a bas relief sculpture of JFK over Trumps left shoulder?

kek

Never in a million years would I have seen that coming.

-_-

Let's hope they are so pissed at the democratic party that they do it just to tell Hillary "Fuck off".

Radio ad.
This is the oldest version I could find.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbKMMlhkgOs

The one in OP is ca 3 months old.

fucking hell, I died…

SO NOW /POL IS REDDIT?

THREE fucking people applauding.
That cunt wouldn't get tips in a public bar and you faggots voted him in twice. Eight fucken years of this Beta, USA.
Some cunt should ask questions of You.

better like this?

Calm down son and type slower and more coherently.

>Not MY back''

LOL, not her writing this.

Savage

Your father is and alcoholic, an it is ruining your family

Why is Trump losing ground in the polls, though?