GAWKER BTFO

Gawker Media, run by literal faggit degenerate Nick Denton, has just filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection Friday June 10 2016.

Gawker owns, in addition to Gawker.com, Gizmodo, Jalopnik, LifeHacker, DeadSpin, Kotaku, and the ultra-feminist shithole Jezebel.

Looks like Hulk Hogan delivered a body slam Nick Denton and his cavalcade of subhuman degenerates won't recover from.

archive.is/4Vl3S

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NewYorker/status/741315207776108544
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tile-tabs/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXMp_rzlqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post >yfw

I don't like that the media is getting persecuted like this. They should be allowed to do their jobs. This is the kind of legal precedent that prevents the national press from performing good journalism.

Schlomo please.

Fugg off

oy vey

|
|>
|
|
|

Hello Nick.

Can we get some /wooo/ in here to celebrate the leg drop Hulkster put on online degenerates?

Post pics of the filth at Gawker. I'll start with this asshole. Literal communist shitlord Hamilton Nolan

Am I missing something here?

Do they pay Hulk Hogan or not?

Does Nick the Dick have the money for that? I thought most of his equity was tied to Gawker?

H O L Y
F U C K I N G
S H I T
L A D S

I T ' S F U C K I N G H A P P E N I N G

THANK YOU BASED HULK HOGAN

THANK YOU BASED PETER THIEL

DANCE THREAD???

Bankruptcy isn't the death sentence that people have you believe. They will spin off some assets to satisfy the bankruptcy but things will continue as normal.

Can't he just declare bankruptcy and give the company to Hulk Hogan instead of paying?

Yeah we can do that son

this is a really tiny victory in a huge war, but still it feels good

==ALSO== on that site:

Link does not work

Regardless of outcome, filing bankruptcy is a humiliating blow to the company.

Who the fuck cares? They just take the money out of the accounts, bankrupt the company and start a new one.

Please make it so

Think about what Trump said about bankruptcy, it's true. It's a tool. They are trying to weasel their way out of paying Hulk, or just bury it in legal challenges until the sun dies.

How does that work? A film about Jesus’ life after exiting the tomb? Or will it be a Megiddo: Omega Code 2-style film about the Second Coming?

I was saving this for Hillary but we can have this here too

Fire monkey is best monkey.

Damn it is a chapter 11 not a chapter 7. It would have been so much more satisfying if it was a chapter 7 bankruptcy.

perfect

Denton almost certainly has overseas assets hidden. His scheme to incorporate in the Cayman Islands for tax evasion purposes was barely legal and I would not be surprised in the slightest if he tried to cook the books, hide millions overseas, and start over after having bankruptcy protection from creditors. The WeSearcher bounty is extremely important because of this, I would focus on his semi-legal and illegal tax inversion practices so he doesn't just restart with illegally hidden assets. This is a major victory but it isn't over until he is in a cell.

Nah it will be after his death.. about the actions of those who killed jesus

The company is worth $50 million to $100 million. They owe Hogan $140 million. Hogan owns the company, tables, chairs, logo, everything.

I just had this awesome idea for a WWE promotion

Fuck off you kike apologist. Get gassed.

He and one of the writers were also ordered to pay personally.

GAMERGATE WON

Can he make them fight?

this isn't a shill

it's a Holla Forumstroll

THANK GOD DONALD TRUMP'S A HULKAMANIAC

B
A
N
K
R
U
P
T
C
Y

twitter.com/NewYorker/status/741315207776108544

TRIGGERED

Lugenpresse on suicide watch.

Not a burger.

Can some American explain what exactly Chapter 11 bankruptcy means for Gawker as a whole?

They'll cease to exist. Bankruptcy in essence means the death of a corporation.

Ziff Davis wants to buy them.

He said only to close them down for good.

I know what the word bankruptcy means m80.

In my country, bankruptcy puts a moratorium on any transactions the business is entered into and appoints an executor to sell off the assets of the business to make money to pay creditors. But what people sometimes do is get their cronies to buy up the assets, then incorporate again under a different name and buy the assets from said cronies at low prices.

What I'm worried about is whether Denton will do something similar. Does US law allow it? Will Gawker be able to pull out of their financial Shoah?

Can you imagine the skeletons the media must have in their closets if they are panicking about a scummy tabloid getting fucked for scummy practices? I tell ya, I don't see any half-way respectable journalists shitting their pants over this.

Laws aren't that loose in America, they'll die for certain if no one buys them out and no one would even want to buy them out.

Is it your first day?

CROSSOVER WITH GUACMAN, JUSTFUCKMYGUACUP

WHAT CHU GONNA DO, WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON JEW?!

Well shiiiiieeeeet in that case

EAT SHIT DENTON

I AM A REAL AMERICAN

CHECKED

A video worthy of those quads

WHAT IS THIS NIGGER [pop] "FEATURE" ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

It ruins the spacing everywhere. When I'm on the index of Holla Forums and hide a thread, it bugs out and is no longer hidden if the OP has a kiketube embed.

Thanks user, I have wondered the source of this song forever.

Personal slander of individuals has never been legal for anyone, the press included. This follows legal precedent, it doesn't set it.

THESE JEWS USED TO LAUGH ABOUT IT

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

TODAY THEY REALIZE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION

check out this convincing plea by denton to peter thiel, pic related.

these fuckers really do have their heads up their assholes.

dubs confirm mein fuhrer

(HEIL'D AND CHECK'D)

It's fucking great. If you are watching a video and want to scroll down to read more the thread the video pops out and floats in a static position so that you can continue on.

Haha God damn

Should we buy Jezebel and turn it into a lesbian gardening blog?

And all those places are going to be shut down? Maybe Hogan will just sell them to someone else and they will continue.

Also, wasn't there another extreme feminist site like jezebel?

This must be the will of our lord.

PRAISE KEK

Kek

Nice try Chaim

PRAISE KEK

Turn it into a stepford wives blog with articles on how to clean house, cook, and please your man.

PRAISE KEK

fucking this.

TED DIBIASE

IS A DEGENERATE

PAID THE SHEKELS

I'M TAKING THEM ALL OUT

also midgets and lady's wrestling before they juiced

Fuck this thread. It had potential, but it turned into a bunch of bandwagon faggots replying to the same two posts.

No, let's not give those jews any money, this is the future they chose.

Instead we should start cracking them sites because everyone knows the first thing a shit company will cut back to save money is site security. They're pretty much asking for it.

DELIVER THE FINAL BLOW, HOGAN!

It's over Nick.

And he can't bring those assets into the US to pay off his debts without having it seized to pay the suit.

It's why he even had to give up his $15k apartment.

So the company is going under no matter what really.

As a finale, Hogan should walk onto the Gawker office complex and dump several hundred pounds of salt on the lawn so nothing grows there ever again.

PRAISE KEK

Denton was also named in the suit along with the company which he is tied to. So both he and the business owe millions.

I can already do that by splitting tabs and viewing both.

I can do horizontal or vertical splitting.

Also. Why can't I drag and drop a picture where it says "Select/drop/paste files here"

"If you defeat your enemies, they win."
-Nick Treaudenton, CY2

Dem digits also, holy fuck.

Do they even get enough traffic to justify that shit? I want to believe that there are not that many fucked up sjw's out there.

You missed the first reply, faggot.
You couldn't get a proper job, you couldn't even properly shill.

What a loser.

FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
FUCK HOPE

Because the Quadratic Tire Fire broke that feature in what…January last year?

stop helping memetic warfare research, start posting these merchants after some period of time to mess with their results

So smooth, blacks are so cool, jealous whites cant dance.

This makes me very happy.

Does it mean that Kotaku, Jezebel, etc. are going to be shut down?

how the fuck did you do that

drag windows into the corners of the screen on windows 7. Pretty useful think to know.

windows key + arrows can autosnap window to the side

Hulkster responds to news

HH = 88

UP AND DOWN MINIMIZES AND MAXIMIZES THE WINDOWS TOO AHH

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tile-tabs/

fug :DDDD

WITNESSED

HOLY SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but seriously though this is a masterfully executed troll post

tiletabs master race reporting in

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

FIGHT FOR WHAT'S 'RIGHT'

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

oh shit 88

mfw

Remember, anons, kikes exist…. Did they file chapter 11 to fuck hulk out of his payout? If not, simply ebin. I hope the hulkamaniac buys gawker, fires everyone and makes it based as fuck.

Could you imagine the asshurt if salon was made up of headlines such as "The Emperor and why you should sign up for the wall building corps"

I think the kicker is that Nick Denton and the chief editor were found personally liable, meaning folding the corporation and hiding under bankruptcy laws won't save him. This is a brutal, crippling victory that will ensure Denton eats cat food for a long, long time.

Wow, Denton's going bankrupt just like Trump did 4 times!

sliiiiide it harder, shit for brains.

When I first heard the news I laughed like a super villian

I got 3 weird suicide hacks for ya m8

Fuck you.

Emojis aren't working for me for some reason… So I'll just have to describe them. 100, happy smiley, laughy tears, cool sunglasses

Here are all the lifehacks you'll ever need.

Bermuda
Guernsey
St Kitts
Turks and Caicos

Too bad McMahon fired home for saying nigger

Hehe hehe this.

CHECKED
THREAD THEME HERE

LUGENPRESS-SAH!
LUGENPRESS-SAH!
LUGENPRESS-SAH!
LUGENPRESS-SAH!
LUGENPRESS-SAH!
LUGENPRESS-SAH!

"ACTUALLY IT'S ABOUT FREEDOM IN JOURNALISM" -GAWKER

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXMp_rzlqw

All journalists should be executed

That's Heqet.

My body is ready

BTW anyone save the posts where some Ruskie anons explained they basically borrowed a shitload of money from a Russian """billionaire""" they will never be able to pay back, and that said """billionaire""" wasn't someone you'd want to owe a penny.

In before Nick Denton has a tragic accident.

This is amazing

7 WEIRD TRICKS FOR YOU TO STOP BEING A LIBERAL FAGGOT YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF

You need to replace the song with Real American.

Cunts better not try and jew Hulk oyt of his payout with bankruptcy shenanigans.

Trump should buy it and turn it into a competitor of Faux News.

Fam, do you have the jewtube link? I wanna share w/ normies

HA!

What? I had not heard of this, but the very thought of it warms my soul.

Your wish is my command.

I don't know what emotion I am supposed to feel when I see this

Hacker is a state of being faggot.

remember folks, the shills and cucks have mods that basically force them to post early in every new thread made, ignore all such cancer if its derogatory and early in the thread.

Kill yourself shill, just die, you are scum.

Why do you do this in so many threads? Are you tasked with playing the foil?

Pop goes the weasel.

You must be like that. I hope you drown in a ditch.

So white women like sexy black men?

THAT'S RIGHT BROTHER
GAWKER STEPS UP
GAWKER GETS BODY SLAMMED
FROM THE ROPES
FLYING HULK SMASH
EVEN JEZEBEL IS CRASHED
MOP UP THOSE LIBERAL TEARS
AND THROW THEM IN THE TRASH

YOU CAN'T STEP TO THE HULK
NOW GO TO YOUR CORNER AND SULK

Wait, so is Kotaku going too? Thats hilarious

What will they start up a new company with? They got sued for more money than their entire company was worth. Now they're in debt to Hogan.

Hogan will be welcomed back after everything quiets down. Vince and the WWE will do this all the time. If someone does something that potentially gets him in litigation they will temporarily purge said employee and not mention him/her until the litigation is over and WWE feels it's safe again.

Just a friendly reminder, several key corporate members (including Vince himself) are racist. Vince hasn't blacklisted Hulk because he's not progressive, and he'll have no problem bringing him back to the ring in a year or two so he can run wild again.

That's reassuring to know and I'll take your word for it. I know Stone Cold Steve Austin had that one moment where he called out the Jews owning everything.