What's your favorite animated movie?

No angry weeaboo sudocuck allowed

Toy Story was fucking terrible
How did this shit ever get popular? Fuck Steve Jobs for investing in this piece of shif.

Post your favorite movie then fag so I can bully you for that

Don't you mean favorite animated movie? Either way I don't have one because I don't have a favorite movie. Having a favorite movie is a childish sentiment, as having favorite pieces of media is akin to juvenile behaviors centered around the early development of the ego where children take pride in things they like. Such repeated behavior leads to obsession and other negative behaviors. I came here to mention toy sfory was shit and why, and I have accomplished that.

Bitch you didn't say any valid criticism except the outdated human models they used.
Everything else you said is objectively wrong
Now posted a animated movie you liked before I e-slap you.

You fag come back here so I can berate you more

No, I don't think I will do that. Instead I will reiterate that Toy Story is a piece of shit, your taste is juvenile, and your mental development badly needs to move beyond the grade school level. Good day.

You came back for me to call you a faggot

TAKE THAT
I swear to me mum I'll find and rape ye

Fine. My favorite film (Not """"movie"""") is Rear Window.

Bitch that right there is live action and garbage only watched by hipsters

It's not the best animated movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it's my favorite.
Close second is Beavis and Butthead Do America.

Not one for reading then? Color me surprised, ho ho ho….

Plague Dogs

This

It's like poetry it rhymes

the Incredibles, but Iron Giant was top shit also

Do you enjoy the jude's cock in your ass?

Has to be this, I don't even like most studio ghibli films (although i haven't seen many) but this one is great. Definitely worth watching if you haven't already seen it.

Did they really do this? If so, that's pretty fucking lazy, but it makes complete sense from a storytelling perspective. It shows the different paths one can take in life.

You make good money as a garbageman. Andy probably got some useless lib art degree and became a barista. Sid was the smart one,

What a surprise.

That's stupid and has nothing to do with anything, maybe if you weren't so stupid you wouldn't be such a dumbass

the only acceptable answers are either:
- an american tail
- iron giant
- the great mouse detective