I just got back from the bar and im a little drunk and there's no one to talk to here about anything

i just got back from the bar and im a little drunk and there's no one to talk to here about anything.

itt: ask a 20 something year old man who was molested by his mother's ex-boyfriend anything.

i have posted my experiences on 4chan before, but that places is full of kids now. cant even have a normal talk about anything.

for the record, im not gay. i just like the male organ. probably from doing all that stuff all those years.

picture kind of related.

did you like it?

Post your penis w/ timestamp.

I mean bro, youre gay if you like penius. You might be gay cause you got molested, but liking dick is gay. I mean you can be bi. And yeah it was forced on you got it. (you weren't one of those little kids out there searching for the dick) but its still gay to like dick sorry my man.

kind of. i used to get things if i let him do things to me so and eventually it started feeling good. but in the beginning i definitely didnt like it.

im confused about my sexual identity to degree because of it, so you may have a point. i dont find guys "hot". i just find their sexual organ attractive.

probably not a good idea.

What things would you let him do to you? What would he give you if you let him?

Also, why haven't you murdered him yet?

Its not the end of the world or anything. And I'm not saying you're there by choice, but you have to accept that cause of what happened to you, you're going to find that part of men attractive. As long as you still like women you can turn around and not focus on that and just go have a normal relationship with a chick.

But there's no need to beat up on yourself about this shit, you didn't go out there and make him do it to you. You just turned around and had it happen to you, could have been anyone. Its not as though it's your fault. So you accept what you're like and you go forward. That's the way to do it honestly.

rubbing his dick on my ass. give him handjobs. blowjobs. etc.

What would he give you if you let him?

gifts. money. trips to places. shoes. clothes. things like that.

because i know i sort of participated in it into my high school years. not even joking, girls didnt want me and i was horny pretty much all the time. all i had to do was go to his house and i'd get sex and money and stuff. yeah, it was gay sex, but at least i was getting sex somehow. at least thats how i used to see it.

i did when i got older. thats why im not resentful or anything. i was just horny.

Wait, how old were you when it started and when you stopped?

Also, how did you too spend time? Where was your mother while all of this was happening?

i was 15 when i stopped going over to his house, and only cause i got a gf. she was fat and not too pretty, but she was down for sex so that was cool. i was 10 when it started. he used to babysit me when my mother went out partying.

was your mother a slut or something?

she had me in her teens so i guess she was to a point. she's a lot more chill now though. doesnt go out at all. i think she just had me too young.

i been told this place is better.

Head on back.

So you'd keep going over to his house cause he'd buy you shit and you'd let him fuck you?

You are a slut you faggot.

it was easier than having sex with girls. sorry.

stop this circle jerking you fucking scrubs. 8ch is a total rip off and would never have been if not for 4chan Holla Forums coming first.

Eventually it will become a carbon copy of 4chan, just enjoy it instead of getting butthurt this easily

Did he ever cum in your pooper?

Mouth?

Was he fucking your mother at the same time he was fucking you?

Did he ever cum in your pooper?
Mouth?

yea, of course. its sex. that was bound to happen. and it did.

no. he wasnt dating my mother when i met him. but my limited understanding back then was that they had dated when i was younger.

Faggot

Ahaha faggot.

Vigin spotted

did you ever cum from it?

did he do anything to minimize bleeding at first? how effective would you describe these efforts?

Are you a native? Or partially?

Nevermind.
I kid, are you?

Did your rectum recover from this? From what I have read, it becomes stretched when you put anything inside of it, aside from small objects.

Not him, but I'm a proud virgin.

Nigger

Answer us

How does it feel to know your whore of a mother sold you to a pedophile for gay sex so she could get money for drugs? Do you ever think about killing yourself for being such a faggot? You should kill yourself.

orly?