Opens up with shitting Frank Miller for writing Sexist Born again

Is linkara one those fake geek cultural types? By his own logic The watchmen fans should shamed for liking a sexist book.

WebM you fool

Reminder that pic related was featured in Born Again, one of the most iconic panels that encapsulate what Captain America stands for.

But problematic sexism

Fuck Linkara. I shotgunned that entire fucking arc when I was kid and it was goddamn beautiful.
I love it because Matt spent most of his time out of costume; on the absolute brink of oblivion; and the bastard managed to pull back.

Of course Linkara wouldn't understand that; The fat fuck probably too stupid to understand how fall someone can fall.

Sounds like pure cringe. If someone does a webm, I'll watch it, but you'd owe me one.

Honestly. How long can CA go on?

Another Holla Forums thread on Holla Forums.

Holla Forums has no standards to defend user. BO openly allows anime threads here.

I barely know this asshole, how can someone have THIS shit taste ?

OP talks about comics but this belongs back on Holla Forums or /cow/ more.

tbh fam linkara is just a nasty cock slut.

Someone please webm. I want a good rage.

the dumbass rages at Holy Terror, a PROPAGANDA comic that was made to be a propaganda comic

I know, I miss the days when people just storytime'd shit and laughed at how terrible it was.

If we really had to pick the worst thing Frank has done, what would you all vote for?

I'm torn between Spawn/Batman and All Star Batman & Robin. One is phoned in as fuck, and the other is just… a parody? Maybe?

We still do that. Only with more anguish instead of laughter.

well, I haven't read most of it

honestly, All Star Batman & Robin looks like a fun throwback to just everything awesome and wrong with Batman as a whole. he's a goddamned psychopath who kidnaps orphans and trains them to be superheroes

although I was completely won over when he beat the green lantern by painting himself yellow. how can you fucking take that seriously?

Spawn/Batman was just joyless Dork Age shite. All Star Batman was anything but boring.

Reminder that Linkara dated a disgusting tranny and tries to deny he is gay and that he dated a tranny the same way he tries denying he published an autistic comicbook with a self insert as the characters.

All Star Batman & Robin had good art.

Who hasn't fucked a tranny? All I care about is if he has SHIT OPINIONS ON COMICS, and apparently he does. So… get on making that webm for our shared cringe.

That's true. Jim Lee can sure draw the inside of the Batmobile for 3 issues in a row.

FTFY. Pic related is the fucking wildebeest he was dating who is indeed, a tranny. Seeing his standards definitely says a lot about his opinions on things, which is probably why all his comic reviews are "ugh, so much muh soggy knees in this comic!"

I don't give a fuck, I really don't.

I'm here because I thought this would be a thread about "some youtube asshole made a video about FRANK MILLER" not "SOME YOUTUBE ASSHOLE with frank miller used as excuse to post on Holla Forums"

If you seriously can't talk about one of the most interesting and colorful comic creators of our age, and rather talk about where some eceleb shit parks his dick, go the fuck away. You don't belong here.

Anyone happen to have something from ol' Frank on their harddrive? I'll read a storytime of damn near any of his shit. Good or bad. Anyone think Frank watches Daredevil and gets excited anytime FUCKING NINJAS show up? A lot of old Marvel guys from his era were proto-weebs.

I remember there being two comics with Batman and Spawn, am i imagining stuff or not?

Speaking of Lightbringer, i thought we could try doing storytime of the worst comics Holla Forums can think of, like a storytime of suffering

How does one make a storytime? I mean where do people find the images they use? Because if i knew how to do so i could storytime The Dark Knight Returns

Yes.

I only remember the one, but I have to assume (despite being terrible) it sold well, So maybe they did it a second time I don't know about.

Some people torrent stuff, but I think there are other sites and such. I'm not really sure, I'd like any tips people have for finding really old books.

There were two. I think one was published by DC (a serious comic in which Batman and Spawn team-up to thwart a demon-worshipping plot) and the other by Image (a ridiculous comic in which Spawn and Batman team up to bust a weapons dealer).

Wait, so you're telling me there is a Spawn/Batman crossover that DOESN'T just consist of Batman calling Spawn a twit?

Yes, in fact there was. Written by Chuck Dixion.

Batman-Spawn: War Devil

All of my pictures came from when I got it from Torrent sites like KAT. I save them to a folder for easy access and 15 minutes later They're all on Holla Forums and people read.

It''s actually easier than sin.

People still watch this tripe? You gotta be pulling my leg on that.

I think there's a third one in a draw somewhere

Nah, that never came to fruition.

Hence the term 'in a draw', dumbfuck

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Are you trying to type "drawer?"

Hey, next time don't use slang.

And the proper word is Drawer

Yes, burn the books you don't agree with, that's the rational response you nazi

Damn, still on webm… can anyone just tell me how absurd he gets? Am I right to assume he's one of those general purpose "nerds" who actually doesn't know more than the basics about comics?

Linkara please go.

Holla Forums already did that storytime months ago.

Realise that I said 'draw' when I meant to say 'drawer'. My apologies. Blame the liquor

Was getting caught part of your plan, Lewis?

Now is he a faggot or what? Seriously, how can someone who reads comics complain about that so much? Why does he read comics then?

But that would explain the butt fugly women appearing in his video. Like that one giant snu snu bitch, until today I don't know if she was a woman or a trans. That confirmed him gay to me. Seriously he has NO clue about the appeals of a female body, instead complains about it.

That's just as degrading as being obsessed with it, he's downright disgusted.

And also, those ugly chicks look like the type of feminist-by-being-unappealing who politically manipulates cucks like Linkara (if he isn't, as I mentioned, a fag), telling him that "looks aren't everything" or some shit.

If a female person really screws that guy, I feel fucking sorry for her!

He's gay but he's in denial