European banks are crashing

Credit suisse at multi year low and falling.
So is Barclays, Deutsche Bank and Banco.

This is potentially the beginning of the end guys. Jump on board this fucker and ride it into the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/indices/major-indices
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-10/european-banks-are-crashing
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-16/obamas-recovery-just-9-charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it happening for real real or is it just a hiccup?

Good. Now, can we PLEASE start rounding up the shitskins and deport/kill them?

Just a hiccup. The first pic looks like something dramatic, but the vertical line does not show any data

When did it become standard for OPs to not link anything?

Link us to evidence you faggot

Aaaand here we go again. Time to dust the blanket and get comfy for Sunday-Monday night.

investing.com/indices/major-indices

Shieeeet, should I just convert all my savings to silver? I've been considering it strongly.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-10/european-banks-are-crashing

Never put all your eggs in one basket

Anons, i need your help. I got into an argument with a bonafide shillary bot.

Anyways they're claiming that the economy now is better than it has been pre-obama, and that it was him, that the economy is strong. Citing things like lower unemployment and a higher DOW value, high housing prices, which is fucking bogus.

I need a list of ammo to bury that faggot. Everything from baltic dry index, low oil prices fucking the shale oil business, huge lay offs (sachs?goldman?), everything. Help me paint a picture that the economy is way worse than in 2008.

potential drop for US

this is just the start goys

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-16/obamas-recovery-just-9-charts

Can it just crash already? I'm not even prepared, but I am tired of this.

You can thank the (((Federal Reserve))) for that.

They kept artificially propping it up with their faggoty QE. They brought this on themselves. Stupid kikes.

This has happened with such regularity, why do we call it a crash when its a market correction?

Im not saying things arent fucked, of course they are but this is what should be expected when you let the market get as inflated as it is.

Oh, it's this thread again.

Oh, it's this faggot again.

Why?

Are they holding Euros?

This. OP the cum gargling happeningfag failed purposely to give us a y-axis

it's been happening since like may of last year, just really slowly.

look at basically any stock index with the timescale set to "max"

Sage for hoax.

Now is the age of [b]W O J N A E S T H E T I C[/b]

Didn't JP Morgan buy a shit ton of physical silver and unload a bunch of paper derivatives on Deutsche Bank?

Gold, silver, and Bitcoin. Silver will be more profitable than gold and Bitcoin actually has regulated exchanges in America these days unlike Mt Gox in 2013.

With no survivors?

WIEMAR 2.0