CUCKSERVATIVES PLANNING 'ALL OUT REVOLT AT RNC

CUCKSERVATIVES PLANNING 'ALL OUT REVOLT AT RNC

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/gop-delegate-revolt-stop-donald-trump/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lNYIC
archive.is/uSASg
archive.is/GnMse
archive.is/duMX2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media has been floating this kamikaze scenario over the past two days but I don't see it gaining any traction.

The GOP is in the same boat they've been in for months. Trump's support is wide and unwavering. If they actually try this their careers will be at an end imo.

They are going to do it just so that Trump get some bad press. The headlines will be 'Not even Republicans are united around Trump' type babble. I hope they take it, then Trump will be given the latitude to purge these cucks.

But Hillary isn't going to be doing so hot either. The Bernouts are probably going to burn the democrap convention down.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Seriously though, Bernouts aren't going to do a thing. If that Obama meeting with Bernie was any indicator, Bernie will endorse Hillary at the convention to much fanfare, citing needs to unite the party and what not.

This summer, I tell ya hwut…

If dubs putsch.

(Checked)

Just a damn week ago they were talking about Cohenservatives lining up behind Trump despite the fractured primary. Jewt Gingrich was on Hannity every night brushing off media attacks.

Then Stone leaks to Jones that Trump's turned down 200M from the Cohenservatives to take Jewt as his VP. FOX suddenly won't stop harping on the judge story and attacking their own damn nominee. Ryan goes from 'cautiously accepting' the nominee to feigning outrage. Joe Scarborough is acting like he hung a man.

You spent 8 fucking months telling Trump that Mexicans are going to be outraged and then are astonished when Trump reacts to that outrage logically. Everybody knows this judge story is bullshit, and nobody says it. I'm so damn tired of hearing everybody kvetch their brains out about it when everybody knows the judge is horribly biased.

Every single one of these bastards deserves to hang outside Cleveland.

time to get fucking comfy.

Damn you.

t. Floridafag

1)
those arent republicans, they are anything but

2)
muh pr

fuck off idiot. PR is something you use when you are doing something that puts you on a moral low road. When you are doing what is right for the right reasons in the interest of more than just yourself, like MAGA, you dont need pr.

iktf

we could have a convention streaming party and try to rile up some niggers to riot around here.

Reread my post again. I think you missed my point.

BY BALLOTS OR BY BULLETS

They'll probably at least try it as some kind of virtue signalling with the added bonus of it being even more shit flinging at Trump.

I shouldn't be surprised but I'm astonished by the unrelenting hatred the establishment throws at this man. I've never seen anything remotely close to it before.

It's because the Republicans were supposed to lose this round. That's why Jeb! was supposed to be the nominee. He was going to be the nice guy, not go after all the skeletons in the Clinton's closet, and loose 'with honor' in November.

Trump fucked up the One Party System's plan and now the GOPe have to do everything in their power to stop him.

no one really wants to be a republican at this point

but its the only party that can get elected so we have to

I hope you're all big guys. We're counting on you to start tossing cuckservatives left and right.

Usually when Soros has a hand in funding and organization, the protests correlate with increased ugliness

ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU SUMMERFAG

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

archive.is/lNYIC

GO BACK TO REDDIT NIGGER

Paranoid cuck detected.

You archive for a backup more than anything else.

Anyone else here just laughing hysterically at the thought of hundreds and hundreds of cuckservatives, who for all we know will vote for Hillary in the general, being BOUND to vote for Trump on the first round at the convention?

Just shaking with rage at how they are being forced to do the right thing?

hahaha
ahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD :-DDDDDD

Any of you guys going to the rally in Tampa tomorrow?

yay go democracy we r da best

FUCK THIS DEMOCRACY IS BROKEN BURN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen criminals, liars, thieves, child abusers all be paraded as political leaders but never would I have though a straight talking business man would be the one that makes people lose their collective shit and want to toss democracy out the window.

Fuck every one of these wishy washy faggots who can't handle not getting their own way.

I love it. the more of the rank and file republicans freak out, the more I think trump might be the real thing.

The hilarious (or depressing) part is that Trump's most "offensive" proposals, aren't actually all that bad.

They're what, bring back waterboarding, deport illegals, and a temporary ban on Muslim travelers? But every kike, shitlib, and cuckservative is acting like it's fucking 1933

precisely, I'm pretty much at the same place as

It seems the amount of dissent is disproportional for the candidate.
They are flipping their collective shit over Trump yet the candidate on the other side
is a demonstrable war criminal, king nigger is giving her his endorsement etc yet outside
circles like Holla Forums it does not get discussed.

we are in upside down world and everything has been reversed from what it should be.

I think this is very much what we are seeing.

I believe they've finally learned what the slippery slope is and how it works in the opposite direction too.

They're afraid of what dirt will be swept from under the rug.

Please give Trump the excuse to physically remove all of those traitors. It'll be glorious.

Someone take one for the team and scream

Everything from CNN is an entirely fictitious narrative.

You might as well have linked the Weekly World News.

Also ARCHIVE MOTHERFUCKER

REMEMBER 1912
The birth of American progressivism AND the catalyst for the Federal Reserve in one fell swoop.

WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN. THE DEMOCRATS WILL NOT SPLINTER. SPLITTING OUR VOTE AGAIN MEANS THE GENOCIDE OF AMERICA HERSELF.

If you’re not sneaking guns in, you’ll probably die.

BLASPHEMY

now those are headlines
gawker eat your heart out

Problem is they don't have a heart
And now they're bankrupt
What now?

gawker eat your girlfriends' bulls arse out?

Well, Satan, I expect them to get some more secret Jew funding and somehow manage to keep churning out clickbait.

Nobody has, that's why it was the turning point. The ultimate normie friendly redpill

What’s crazy about the first one? Niggers love grape drank and we know they’re cannibals. I’m sure this happens in Africa.

And the middle one has already been proven true.

Not everything in the WWW was bullshit, only most of it.

Thats the point of these publications, to drag ideas counter to the pushed narrative (in this case the existence of ozone holes) into an area of obscurity (see; tin foil).

By linking it to what would be perceived as other absurd stories it puts it in the tin foil category and tars any discussion on the topic.

kinda funny how after the CFC bans went through and the new HFCs were patented and forced to use we stopped hearing about the ozone holes that never existed
This was one of the catalysts to my becoming red pilled, i never understood how anyone with at least a high school level knowledge of science could fall for it.

I concur.

The WWW started as more of an alternative/weird but true newstories paper but got more off the wall because that's what sold more papers. They weren't malicious, I don't think, or purposefully spreading disinfo, they were just having fun. O

It's fitting. But as proper cucks they should take it and like it, like the pathetic cucks they are.

I think you will find though a good portion of the staff may have been in it for the lulz, there would have been at least one nose guiding aspects of what was reported. Call it idea seeding.

Agreed 100% mate.

Let them be hanged.

I hope you guys are well-prepared. If these cucks try to start anything, you know exactly what you must do. No matter what reservations you may have, it is your duty to Holla Forums and the rest of your race to lead them into glory.

LSD PEACE OUT

Seriously, though, Hippies aren't going to do a thing. Even if they don't like LBJ, the 1968 DNC is going to go off without a hitch.

Actually, you have it the other way around. The Republicans are set to win, no matter what. Hillary is a weak candidate in every respect, with every demographic except blacks. She looks like she'll croak, she sounds like an escaped lunatic, and the FBI is threatening indictment.

That's WHY the Republicans keep pushing against Trump and refusing to bow down- anyone, even Jebito!, can beat Hillary. The only reason she managed to take down Bolshevik Bernie- who white knighted relentlessly and pulled every punch- was through the DNC's widespread vote fixing and corruption.

Wrong. Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan. To a lesser extent, Teddy Roosevelt.

Andrew Jackson was a wildly populist leader and rallied young men from across the fledgling nation to campaign and vote for him. The elites poo-pood and scoffed, since he was breaking the "established" rules and letting the riff raff in, and were astonished when he won two consecutive terms- and delivered his Vice President Martin Van Buren into the White House for four more years.

Abraham Lincoln was from a brand new party that rallied the support of young men who had a fierce discontent with how the South dominated politics through the slave trade. He rose to power relatively quickly and his victory led to secession as an astonished South reacted to his party's fiery rhetoric.

Ronald Reagan was poo-pood by all the elites. He was a California Governor, true, but the media and even his own party promised that the Hollywood candidate would wreck the nation beyond repair. Yet Reagan reinvigorated the nation and people of all creeds flocked to his banner. The media predicted his downfall up until the election- at which point, they pretended they knew he would win all along.

See the pattern?

Reagen was a cuckservative neocon who gave amnesty to the first bunch of shitskin spics. Hardly a good example

Reagan deserves some credit, the "powers that be" did try to assassinate him.

That last pic has some truth to it.

Except it was very similar to this election cycle.

And hindsight is not only 20/20, but the Soviet Union was a far bigger threat than any number of beaners in the early 80s. Cold War hysteria was at a high water point, American pride was in tatters, and it looked like the Soviets were about to reign victorious. Reagan turned that all around despite everything the media and the establishment could do to smear him.

Lincoln split the country in half because he was only interested in representing half of it, fuck him forever and always. Reagan also let a bunch of spics in the damn country, and gave tax cuts to corporations that consequently went overseas, so he furthered white flight in major cities.

Spics were always a problem, external threats don't justify ignoring internal ones.

This sounds cucked as fuck.

I hope you realize that the party can choose to nullify all bindings through the rules committee, and also that bindings do little good if there are no repercussions for breaking them.

They're trying to control the proceedings by telling the Republicans how to act. It's wishful thinking, at best. Nobody prospered by listening to their enemy's advice.

Even more cuck faggotry on display Friday.

Ryan grilled at Romney summit, where a CEO compares Trump to Hitler

archive.is/uSASg

How would you explain this to a child? Brown asked Ryan.

Remember: If you blame everything on the Jews, literally any decision can be vilified or justified in reaction to them.

It's Holla Forums's own Kafka Trap and the only person who's immune to it is Hitler himself.

top kek

Living under communism would be preferable to having your race die out. At least communism is a shit system that is bound to fail regardless of outside pressure. We would be able to rise to prominence as a race once again even more right-wing than if we never had communism at all (just look at Eastern Europe today). If your race completely dies out from miscegenation, then it doesn't matter if you resisted communism, because you're gone. Your spark has been snuffed out. Your entire civilisation is dead and will never rise again.

So you agree that Jews were right after all? When faced with destruction, they chose, instead, to unleash communism to shackle the world to their bidding :^)

Nope. Not at all. Communism is complete shit and I would hate to live under it

However, if it's a choice between communism and complete racial destruction, I'd pick communism any day. At least communism is guaranteed to collapse eventually.

So what you're saying is that the Jews made the same decision you would make? Why are they the bad guys again?

handnt noticed this was a shoop. dam goyim take it easy. our greatest ally is sinking his own ship by itself

Good. I hope they try it. Let's start this revolution.

Seriously, anons need to call sean hannity and other talk radio shows and talk about
archive.is/GnMse

And how it explains why the GOP is suddenly aligning up to kamikaze the entire election.

And watch as it'd completely take the wind out of the GOP's sails.

Sean Hannity already knows they are out for themselves and their own interests and is tired of this shit. Bring that up, and it'd be one of the last nails in the coffin with the GOP pulling this shit.

Also bring up the fuck taking a quote from the communist manifesto

If you meet Bill Kristol, tell him he's a cunt.

Bolshevism and Neocohenism are two sides of the same semitic coin.

is this it, Holla Forums? between this and the echo meme I couldn't help but notice the more (((they))) panic, the more ridiculously they keep outing themselves.

That was when earlier they were trying to jump on the wagon for creating a 3rd party "conservative" party named the "Renegade Party". Which by definition means essentially a "turncoat" or "traitor".

The memes write themselves.

(((they))) are so entrenched in their own incestuous system that any move they make continuously reveals their hand even more. And sitting and doing nothing exposes them as well.

This feels alot more like they are rushing their version of order 66; because it seems like it's underprepared, and much like the final play move was set off way too early to actually take a big hold.

And all of this because Trump and the dark crevices of the internet are shaking down their castle they've spent years upon years carefully building up on lies, fear mongering, and more.

(((THEY))) are afraid

I hope there's lots of shattered Boomer hips and asses.

good post

You're very good at being a disingenuous idiot

Once Trump becomes of the official leader of the GOP he needs to purge these agitators from the party.

Romney is a 1980's style corporate raider. He got rich destroying American industry and the white middle class with leveraged buyouts.

People need to get redpilled on Romney,Bain Capital and what a leveraged buy out its

Leverage buy out:

Its funny that Mitt bashes Trump for his 4 legit bankruptcies wile Mitt put 100's of companies in to bankruptcy for pure profit. That is how he get rich.

It wasn't CHYNA that killed US manufacturing.. they just took over.
It was the corporate raiders in the 1980's like Romney and the trade deals like NAFTA that killed it.

I've taken up listening to Wagner's works. I think I'll be listening to them while the happenings happen.

holy shit I just realized it

You fucking idiot. Bain Capital slices the gangrene parts of a dying business and salvages the working organs to survive. What Bain does is a consequence of poor management in the past. Fucking retards can't see past a single step in cause and effect chains.

Romney is an asshole for completely different reasons.

The fun part is that at any point the GOP can purify themselves and kick Trump out.
There is no legal requirement to keep him.

So why is he still in then and not Cruz?

Simple, you got played hard to believe he was unique, same as the Tea Party for Cruz.

He's already dating the Jew, he is going to do nothing he promises, and make it all worse.

Enjoy yourself user but make your friends aware that they may have to be prepared to fight

SHUT IT DOWN

Top fucking Kek, these Neo-Cohens are really showing their true colors now.

And you desperate shills will continue to claim that Trump is "controlled opposition"

SURELY, THIS WILL BE THE KEY TO FINALLY STUMPING THE TRUMP

I'd rather take a chance than move straight to desperate measures

Communists
Understand
Cooperation is
Key

Trump has started warning these cucks to get their shit together. He's been pretty patient with them so far but I do believe he's heard enough of their sniveling.

Donald Trump Tells Skeptical Republican Party Members to Fall in Line

archive.is/duMX2

maybe we can swat all the protesters at the conventions. make the police think there is a planned attack.

Again?
Because that's what this is, yet another compromise instead of revolting, a bit more poison to deaden the pain.
Its often repeated, no reason to revolt, just work within the system as it all corrodes away.
Enjoy the shittier world you make, I shall die some day and all this will not matter then.
Know only that if you outlive me, I told you so.

I've heard this song before, what is it? I'm in the mood for some classical.

Is there numbers supporting legal immigrants liking trump? I'm trying to shut up some faggot