White NPCs in Mafia III will be Racist

archive.is/4rYHi

Maybe in the next GTA you play as a white character and get hostile treatment in the Muslim neighborhoods. That'll Happen, right you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC6r5coMz_4Egjvg2WdQrplA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, that happened. So what's the problem here?

To sum up the article. Video games have been the marxist brainwashing tool the feminists always wanted.

*become

Fuck off kike

nice comeback but that happened didnt it?

Choke on a dick nigger. Let's go through all the things those commie cocksuckers did during that same time period. Especially the niggers.

every GTA has been set in the USA except for that one expansion set in London (decades before London elected their new muslim mayor).

Who are the commies you're talking about? How are they related to the game's story?

are you admitting this is a hugbox?

Why is it racist for ncps to call the police?

'Players are blank pages and have never faced any kind of 'racism' in their life, so we MUST GIVE THEM a black MC which faces racism all day long'

What the fuck does a nigger have to do with the Mafia?

Jewboy pls..

It's like they think white people have never been in predominantly black neighborhoods IRL before.

So it's realistic.

Apparently he's destroying the Mafia.

Not subtle at all

lol it's almost like you think the Mafia is a good thing.

Filtered.

Here's the guy from the interview.

aka cant handle dissent

Niggers fucking up something else, what color is shocked?

You're just a bluepilled newfag, lurk moar or go back to >>>/plebbit/

Now I know that most of you faggots seems to disregard games, and videogame as a media is a pretty big deal as it can reach further in sales when comparing to movies as well as profits, lets also not forget about the margins, that being said, I worked on triple A games, I'm a 3D Modeler and env designer so I guess I have a decent knowledge of what goes on inside the industry.

The first thing Holla Forums needs to know is that videogames are being conquered, slowly but its happening, First we had the obvious cancer that was infiltrating the industry, the dyed haired dykes started joining the industry and getting hired as the core writer of every game's story, which also conflicts with politics and gender "issue" shit, there are other major steps that failed like the paid mods, the paid mods was meant to isolate the shitty ones from the good ones, meaning that every mod made that were profitable could lead to exclusiveness, so psychologically the modders that did good were to be isolated from the amateur modders, this also means that the amateur modders would be demotivated for having shit mods while the good modders had an exclusive platform to profit from, this also sets a control pattern where the "taboo" mods are not rewarded but the non-taboo ones were, giving them a reason for another scrapped project where originally they had something in which the next game would have mods that uses a special key, like a CD Key/serial where putting the info in the game would generate access to the mod, this also means piracy for modding and community division, it would also demotivate pirates and get most of them to pay for the shitty games so they can have access to shitty mods uploaded in exclusive site.

Now lets get to Denuvo, Denuvo has been a major success against piracy, this also cripples modding, if modding is crippled that means Holla Forums can't make nazi mods on a game like stellaris or whatnot, any future games that starts using Denuvo to defeat piracy will also abolish their position from modding capabilities, unless it is "controlled" and they make a very limited environment that allows imports on custom models and a few exclusive editors, but also from the previous step as I said, you need to own the game in order to upload on this environment, future mods will require upload on a website made by the developers and every mod you make and upload will generate a serial and you will be forced to activated unless a group of smarts finds a way around that.

of course most of the shit I said previously is WIP, but the tendencies for gaming will only get worse, you better step the fuck up and make your own games otherwise at this point, the only narrative spin here will be for the good goys.

lol i spent a long time on Holla Forums. when you think you found "the red pill" you're also being manipulated by someone, you cunt. the red pill is simply being skeptical. and holy shit is Holla Forums far from that.

interesting insight, thanks

i-is it the magic again fam?

Isn't Dearborn MI pretty bad?

But yeah, plus they said they will stay in the US.

Former EA employee and amateur indie game dev here …

Just like all media, vidya is carefully-controlled ZOG garbage. And just like all media, it can be blown the fuck out by shitlords on the internet. By my estimation, there is a HUGE untapped market for redpilled shitlordy games.

Unity is here. Unreal is here. Blender is here. Millions of inexpensive assets are available (music, models, etc). The internet is full of tutorials and examples.

The tools and resources are all here - everything we need to BTFO the blue-haired SJW video game companies is available now.

It's time to make games, lads.

So historically accurate, contrary to the improbable nigger mafiosi.

I have absolutely no problem being called a racist.

"We aren’t so naïve to think that a single game could cure racism, but if we can get the player to think, ‘Why am I being treated differently here than in other parts of town?’ then I think we’ve done something worthwhile.”

That's the problem, Schlomo. Being a nigger and getting arrested for using the "whites only" toilet or whatever could be interesting in a game for historical flavor, but these cucks want to use it for Marxist indoctrination instead.

Can't wait to play the game. That protagonist seems brutal.

You have to be italian to be in the mafia niggers cannot be italian

What game is that?

>>>Holla Forums

yes, being skeptical means i'm a communist.

how brainwashed are you? you behave like a cult member.

Just gas my kikes up fam.

Seems like a good choice after all, quitting 'new' games.

Spoke with a old mate of mine a while ago about this.

On how, simply put; massive sums of money is pumpt in to it nowerday's to create better/more lifelike graphics, instead of a solid and intens story.

Mabe i'm getting old, but for example; i'm happy with a nice isometric 2.5D RTS instead of a full 3D one.
Times change, hopefully for the greater good in the future, or not.. and we have to create our own.

If you knew this place well, you'd know that Holla Forums is not always skeptical, but you'd know that Holla Forums is always right.

Leave, interloper, before you oust your foreign self even further.

again, you're behaving like a true believer.

OY GEVALT!

you aren't alone user and I don't think it's because of your age, I am in my early 20's and I used to think that I had just become bitter or tired of games in general until I started replaying some of my old collection from pre PS3/XB360 years and realized that it's not my taste changing but that modern games are shit.

I can give an example, I started to think I now hated platformers until Ori and The Blind Forest came out and proved to me it's not my taste but the current market that is the problem.

When webm related is considered a good game by modern standards you know that something is wrong.

Yeah, good games are few and far between these days. I liked Ori a lot.

Not much on the horizon other than Last Guardian, Serious Sam 4, Routine (if it ever is released) and Styx 2. Maybe Kingdom Come and Bannerlord, but I still have to give the first M&B another go. Wasn't blown away the first time around.

I'm not even joking

I had this same epiphany a few months ago.
The only game that has come out in the last few years that i enjoyed on any substantial level (and even back through the series) was the witcher.

I don't understand how new titles can be so piss poorly produced, tested and bought to market.
I have a feeling there is going to be strong correlation with overall industry gross.
It seems the bigger the industry has become, the lower the overall quality of its product has become.

this coupled with stuff like steam greenlight, patreon etc have given avenue to people with little skills being able to put together some piece of shit that doesn't even constitute a game nor entertainment and market their snake oil 'game' to their in group (see; depression quest as prime example).

The industry I helped create, was a pariah for, was teased bullied and harassed for enjoying is now on its death bed suffering from terminal cancer and I can do nought but watch it die.
I fucking hate normies, I really did prefer it when being a gamer was not a cliche, game studios made games, gaming communities werent all out toxic and there are no girls on the internet was an unwritten law that was enforced.

the older I get the more I appreciate arcade games and genres like fighting and rhythm. I'll take a quick challenge over elaborate flashy high quality jew propaganda anyday.

They're tired of videos like this existing I guess.

lol do you have more?

So, uh, why are we getting so many Holla Forums threads?

Not this user but there is one more thing I would like to add that may bring a bit of hope, the industry is so cancerous that pretty soon it will start experiencing similar problems to what the comic book industry is going through.

Day 1 DLC made of content cut out of the game, pre-order BS, constant crippling of games to include performance draining features like gameworks, and so on. Even before the invasion of SJW's in to gaming the smell of death was already there.

Most of this comes from the fact that in the beginning companies were relatively small and could make games with budgets greater than indie but less than AAA so that they could still sell a modest amount of copies and make back they spent if didn't go well, this allowed ideas to be tested and IP's to be created but then bigger companies who had (((wealthy backers))) started buying up smaller companies and eventually became so big that they began destroying the entire industry

what happened was that middle market titles became financially infeasible because massive companies need massive profits to sustain themselves so everything became AAA but the problem is that because there is no experimentation there is no new ideas and thus the same crap is recycled over and over again until it becomes so stale that even normal fags don't want it. Worse still is the fact that because these big companies are run by businessmen and not game developers they don't understand how to make good games and instead put more faith in marketing than in quality design, end result being that it has become common for a game that costs 40 million dollars to make it will have an advertising budget 4 times that. Most games have to be successful no matter what in order to make back what they cost which is viral marketing has become so aggressive and various nickle and dime schemes are common place now.

With sjw in the mix now it will only accelerate the decline since most titles have to be successful right out the door and modern games need to have good presentation and story in order to build a basis for future titles but with the current shift in writers and Dev hiring practices this will soon become next to impossible since the white and Asian males who hold up the industry are overworked as is and won't be able to cover for failure of both their "colleagues" and (((bosses))) at the same time. The industry giants are going to start crumbling in the next few years simple due to their own excess.

because a lot of games and movies come out during the summer that appeal to younger audiences who are on break, a perfect time for Shlomo to push his propaganda on the young and impressionable; games and movies are prime propaganda targets so they will likely be discussed on Holla Forums.

What did they say?

what a weird boner this is

I think the biggest problem would be distribution. I don't think steam will take all politically incorrect games the way they took IS Defense.

I knew it was headed this way after Karl Marx was a friend in ass creed.

I think you're right. It's not something I had been thinking of doing, but I think the market is different now. Seems to me the best would be a AAA-ish one, sort of like Shadowgun. Requires less people.

Thing is, you could do something with yesteryears graphics and put way more into the other stuff, and I think that would make a good product.

I don't think you have to go hipster-indie-style. This is an approach I have seen exactly nobody take, but is the one I would prefer to see. It's exponential in cost to drive up the graphics every time, so using something easier puts you ahead.

Well I had already been only playing old games, just because steam sales and so on.

I don't think I've gone through anything as recent as that.

I do have the new Homeworld game, but haven't launched it yet. I hope it's not shit.

It's only dying because of the toxicity, just like everything else. They're focusing only on profits like the bean counters always do who crash everything with no survivors, and so they do the "safe" thing and hire SJWs who run a narrative instead of a story or fun.

It's the "safe" thing to do because it's always been the communists that will burn down your building for wrongthink. It's the same reason the bullshit about the bathrooms or gay wedding cakes have been happening, and why most businesses back those policies. They think those things are what most people want. It never has been. They 'sanitize' everything in that direction anyway, and browbeat any state or local government into complying.

Despite the fact that the chick-fil-a boycott BTFO'd that position so hard.

What the absolute fuck are they spending the advertising budget on?

I'm already on my way.

youtube.com/channel/UC6r5coMz_4Egjvg2WdQrplA

What did you do at EA?

Wouldn't have this problem if the protag was white.

Fuck I hate most of the games that are to come out this year.

Not politics, and we already knew that that game was going to be a piece of shit.

That's what happens when the jews run the media.

I can't wait for this to come out, the modding potential to cause massive asshurt is unreal.
Think about how that watchdogs video when down, imagine the tears that woud flow with just a few tweaks

reskin to be niggers, wops, 'literal nazis' etc abusing jew

npc's are jews pushing miscegnation and homosexuality while sjwbots follow you around screaming buzzwords

muslims and niggers jsut randomly attack you the whole time screaming "we wug kangs' tier shit

There is so much potential to redpill people with mods of shit like this and to have a great many lulz, Holla Forums can make modding great again.

summerfaggot, fuck your driveby shitpost and kill yourself.

I can't wait for this to come out, the modding potential to cause massive asshurt is unreal.
Think about how that watchdogs video when down, imagine the tears that woud flow with just a few tweaks

reskin to be niggers, wops, 'literal nazis' etc abusing jew

npc's are jews pushing miscegnation and homosexuality while sjwbots follow you around screaming buzzwords

muslims and niggers jsut randomly attack you the whole time screaming "we wug kangs' tier shit

There is so much potential to redpill people with mods of shit like this and to have a great many lulz, Holla Forums can make modding great again.

summerfaggot, fuck your driveby shitpost and kill yourself.

I started in my late teens to go for old games with bad graphics but great stories and to forego pretty but shallow new ones.

Isn't the main character an actual criminal ?

That, you know, being the entire point of the fucking game ?

both will force you to remove delete your projects if they're wayciss

Degenerates.

at which point the Streisand effect takes over, it becomes even more noted, pirated and played.

win/win?

nigger you're going hungry tonight

likely not because you sign an agreement to them doing that in the first place. But there are ways you could get around it.

I've shared this idea on here before, basically just have a game where you tell the real story of the last 100 years and what it's effects have been on the various european peoples, but shift around all names and locations to that of a different world (maybe a steam punk setting or something in that vein of thought) and make sure to have all the "whites" be shifted into darkie characters. It would follow a specific family and their awful time through it all, feel free to make up something interesting. After you've done all this, you then offer an alternative version in a New Game+ that tells what has happened in our world with all the proper names in place but with an equally false family. Most gaming publications won't play the whole thing much less the New Game+ so they'll give it a great rating due to "muh poor oppressed poc", eventually someone will discover the "secret" and the news will spread like wildfire, you'll likely be crucified socially but I think it could be worth it.

I just had sex with my first black girl and that shit was incredibly disappointing. I even did it from humiliating point of view, treated her like shit and it was awful.

The fact that niggers are stupid and smell doesn't evade anyone who has actually spent time with them. The problem is that upper-class liberals never really deal with niggers face to face, but all things in time faggots.

kek'd

God. I really hate niggers.

It was awful. She was fairly okay looking, not too chimpy but god damn it man. The smell. Like why did God create that?

It's pretty fucking awful mates. Don't do it boys. Ugh, so fucking gross, ugh.

But at least she at my ass tho. So.

nice idea, not quite sure how you would gamify these topics without reduction to the point of absurdity yet have entertainment value there too.

Lel WTF
Any sauce on this?

Damn nigger you hit the jackpot.

Thank god nobody actually likes or plays this game.

That's fucking pathetic.

What retard thought up the business model to have ME pay THEM to BE A NIGGER?
FGS;FDS.
I'll go play Mafia 2 again. At least music came out of the radios.

(((Haden Blackman)))

I think my biggest contribution to society was creating a "mod" for NWN. I made an Aloha Snackbar NPC/MOB that would run into places and randomly explode.

It was a simpler time.

"coen's" sign in the background…

….I might have to actually play this game, for the lulz

My first memorable attempt at modding was being 13 and scripting a sword in Morrowind to talk shit to you every time you hit something.

tbh, if you're not smart enough to create/write a right-wing themed game, (without going pleb level "i hate niggers and kikes"), it was probably going to be shit anyway.

I'm kind of shocked there haven't been RWDS mods for Hotline Miami yet.

Better racists as characters than your everyday naziphobes. Maybe it will imprint. Only naziphobes play video games anyway so it doesn't really matter

As a person of whiteness, I am offended.

only if you plan on charging money directly, otherwise torrents would do the trick.

Watching this closely…How the fuck did she shoot herself?

This.

Remember the early 1990's and all the shareware titles for the PC?

OMG I can't believe they made every person in X district a racist! #NotAllWhites #BenGarrisonSaveUs

Hatred is made with Unreal, and all EPIC did was ask them to remove the unreal logo from the start-up screen.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

They really are shit.

They truly are, I for myself love to play the old point-and-click adventures like Monkey Island or games like Gothic I and Gothic II. The old games were good, because the people actually putted their soul in it unlike today were they only put an agenda in it.

White or jew?

All those bluepill references.

Does no one like strategy games, flight combat sims?

Make one called Europa 2050.
You play as a created character and specify which country you came from. You flee to Poland, the last Christian nation in Europe. You then play a series of reconquista missions as the Poles and their army of refugees (whites were never crying little bitches who just wanted comfort) retake major cities throughout Europe from the Islamic Union (IU) - it'd basically just be a standard FPS but youre killing Muslims in London, Berlin, Prague, etc. Have some defence missions in Denmark, Hungary too.

Could have the chance to join the pagans in the far north if you want to appease that market.

in vice city you were white and got treated badly in black and mexican neighbourhoods.

Are you talking about my comment or the video I posted? If it is the video I should note that they guy is actually redpilled on the kikes.