bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496288

Labour MP John Mann to vote for Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496203

Remain target Boris Johnson in TV debate
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36491647

430,000 apply to register during extension deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496047

Other urls found in this thread:

hat4uk.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/exclusive-bt-com-brexit-poll-shows-80-for-leave-then-abruptly-disappears/
twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/status/741199890693427201
twitter.com/TheLocalGermany/status/741217773326639104
twitter.com/patrickwintour/status/741167838908559360
gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-ankara
gov.uk/government/world/turkey
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36497074
twitter.com/britainelects/status/741046396812439553
youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw
celebritytypes.com/fascism/test.php
facebook.com/BuzzFeedUK/videos/vb.574931839201643/1439652686062883/?type=2&theater
facebook.com/BuzzFeedUK
twitter.com/MahirZeynalov/status/741051305058312192
twitter.com/GreenPartyTU
twitter.com/AndrewSparrow/status/741271182746505216
twitter.com/WCReaf/status/741293420409425920
twitter.com/Melisandreilidh
archive.is/dPBZv
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/10/michael-moore-britain-toxic-place-haters-vote-brexit/
rt.com/news/346089-sydney-police-mental-shooting/
telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7582869/VAT-a-brief-history.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/communities-in-fear-as-uvf-invites-catholics-and-ethnic-minorities-to-fly-its-flag-34787617.html
uk.news.yahoo.com/big-brother-2016-andrew-tate-faces-removal-from-084119787.html
twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/741277275858030592
twitter.com/Melisandreilidh/status/741300544355065857
eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-females-no-plans-to-restrict-men/
lbc.co.uk/nick-asks-yvette-cooper-why-she-hasnt-taken-in-syrian-refugees-132003
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/741239113085517824
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635374/Football-violence-Marseille-fault-POLICE-say-England-fans-return-scene-morning-enjoy-pints-lager-breakfast.html
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/741330720593956864
standard.co.uk/business/brexiteers-boosted-as-trade-outside-eu-grows-a3267741.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6287604.html
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR LIZ

second for Portland user's house

3rd for the worst

That'd be a communist state m8.

Fifth for the Briit/pol/ Regiment!

5th for just woken up

Jesus lad, drunk too much during QT last night i hope.

There'd be no wogs or pakis though…

Does he live in that little roof pod? Seem's like the type of place Brit/pol/ might live. In a little roof pod keeping watch.

It'd be at least 3 times poorer than any commie state.

Probably the NEET who runs nightshift here.

RIGHT WING ROOF POD LEE ENFIELD DEATH SQUAD SNIPERS WHEN

Nah just back from uni and I'm trying too adjust my body clock

At least we aren't Canada.

My sides

Difference is England is a nation with its own long history of independence, kings queens and culture.
Yorkshire is a county.

The UK figure includes vast stretches of wasteland in Wales and Scotland.
The overwhelming majority of UK residents are English and the majority of immigrants come to England so 417 is the figure used for England.

Why?

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN

Yorkshire has history n'all, m8.

I dunno, ask him. He's probably in here somewhere kek

Got it, makes sense.

Northumbria is a nation with it's own long history of independence, kings, queens and culture…

Interesting - 80% Leave survey pulled by BT hat4uk.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/exclusive-bt-com-brexit-poll-shows-80-for-leave-then-abruptly-disappears/

That's actually surprising, i thought the lowlands of Scotland would have been more populated, probably why i never see much foreigners

^ Something my sister said to me this morning.

Remember the battle of the roses?

TOP KEK

I looked up the woman Punished Joe mentions in his latest video.

Has she been posted before?

28TH FOR SA

Something needs to be done ffs…

At least a million times.

where in Portland is that?

Are you monied user who got off with his sister at Christmas time?

Leave that shit to the Pakistani community.

actually, i take it back, its this one

Nobody ever ever talks about the nation of Yorkshire.

You're welcome to declare independence though.
You'd take a significant portion of the pakis with you.

she's real gross m7

Hello Sadiq, how's your new job going?

he reckons the tats make be fakes

ayoo tell me where dat is m8

WELSH SUCCESSION NOW

Yes lad, we were talking about it at the start of this week.

Those are some very blue eyes tbh.

t.Pajeet

What did he mean by this?

are you the same insistent user who kept asking me this in the thread when i found his house?

It's what Generation Snowflake does when they get triggered.

poz is getting into his brain, can't speak properly

what thread?

lmao

2 or so weeks ago

I tried to, yes. I blogposted here about pretty much everything before. I'm the same user.

I'm not a paki. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Our love was aristocratic British incestuous love.

Fucking lel. Never gets old.

Does anybody have the "We've had enough male voices" clip and the trannies furious facial reaction?

just poz my neghole up fam

I was having a break then because it was too cancerous.

That doesn't make it any less disgusting mate. Your kids would have probably been as dumb as pakis as well.

Bradford's gonna get firebombed mate, mark my words.

Dear GCHQ, all opinions expressed and statements given in this post are satire, only a fool would take anything they read here as fact.

fair enough, must've been another lad.
Fortuneswell, isle of portland. He posted a picture from his bedroom window, little did he know that i'd been there on a Geology project a few months back and recognised the area. He disappeared after that.

what a bitch

Disclaimer noted Ip and home address cataloged

Everything is going well.

Izzard was a joke, him in that beret getting shown for the child he is was quality.

WEW
twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/status/741199890693427201

Must have missed that. In hindsight what were the odds she wouldn’t have been posted.

The Swastika tat’s are kind of a deal breaker for any sane person.

Having been on the nationalist scene as long as he has (or claims to have, I know nothing about him but have no reason to doubt him) I guess he has learnt to suspect everything as potential work of the state.

I see no reason to doubt she is Autistic enough to have them for real though.

Congrats, lad

yes, high school is so, so hard

Well done lad! Well done.

hahahahahahah
They've raised a generation of narcissistic spoilt cunts and they don't know why.

fkn wot
kek'd loudly @0:28

good for you pal

Germans are with us
twitter.com/TheLocalGermany/status/741217773326639104

How is upper class NEET life treating you?

Still boffing prostitutes with Daddy’s cheque book and being mean to the cleaning lady?

fuck your local taxi driver(s), you've got at ATM between your legs

noo lad don't do this to me
noooooo
I don't want to but it's forcing me back every time

well done lad. Not sure when mine get released

I was that user tbh but now I have found out where he lives.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Exactly what we need more dumb entitled whores raising anotrher generation of dumb entitled whore.

Now that she brought it up, you'll be thinking about what could've been your whole life now.
Have fun with that lad

HAHAHA
twitter.com/patrickwintour/status/741167838908559360

How can it be disgusting? It was hot as fuck. Always spontaneous fooling around she instigated, but then she'd get moody or just plain ignore me for a few days after before things would normalise. She perved on me fooling around with and fucking gfs a few times to. Think I posted about the time she looked through the window at night when me and some slag from school I was dating were in the outside wooden sleepover house thing (name escapes me, I'm drunk) and I was getting sucked off. Fuck she was (is) so pretty and such a kinky bitch. Hope a car falls on her fucking normie husband when he's fixing it. Maybe that can be arranged…

I was never mean to the cleaning lady. Oh and did I tell you guys she's back? I just sperged out and tried to kiss her. I was always polite. I think she's getting really uncomfortable though because I often just sit and watch her clean and stare at her arse. She's pretty MILF tbh.

ANd it's treating me okay. Have everything I need. Can't complain. No prostitutes for like 8 months now though. I just wank. I have got more autistic than I've ever been. Nobody found out, I just stopped using the company. Wasn't even a conscious choice I think I just noticed at one point holy fuck it's been months since I emptied my balls into anything but a sock.

Oh and I turned 25 last month. Quarter of a century. Still never had a real job. Think I should get into politics. Wew.

Saging because you fucked up the numbers

Nobody is surprised.

Not an achievement really considering it was posted about 62 times in that thread.

👌 👌 👌

PAY ATTENTION FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS

PRO LEAVE PROPAGANDA OPPORTUNITY INCOMING

PROOF CIVIL SERVICE - BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND CAMERON ARE LYING. AGAIN

gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-ankara
gov.uk/government/world/turkey

#944 not #945

It's a wendy house and yes I'm sure you find your incest fetish very exciting. You have some problems man, especially that cleaning lady business.

there was 2 #941s which makes up for it m8

Everybody already knows this lad.

There's only one way to help Turkey.

He'd fit right in tbh.

There are not enough rope factories.

DEUS VULT

He'd be on Camerons inner circle within a month. We could use him as a mole.

Agreed. Crusade when?

We can subcontract the killing to China
The Commies killed millions more effectively than anyone

It was her fetish too. She was older, she always started it. It's not my fault. She made me fall in love with her.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

my nigga!

Fuck that we invented concentration camps, time to break out some good old fashioned british ingenuity and graft.

You need to kill yourself lad.

WE know it…It's good to have the concrete evidence of their own words on their own website which is why I posted it

BRITS WAKE UP
'How can we trust any of you?' EU TV debate in two minutes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36497074

Lads…

That's fucking lazy talk you take no command of your life what so ever. I imagine you probably blame the cleaner for being scared off to.

He'll just move when shit gets bad, he has that option. All wealthy people do.

NO! …let the Chinese take the blame. True British ingenuity

Who are these people you keep posting, you stupid cunt?

Then we retake hong kong and re-establish the opium trade.

Concentration Camps =/= Extermination Camps

We need the latter.

Anyone else sort of just sitting, waiting for Khan's career to come crumbling down?

He has been granted the kiss of death by the Blood God tbh.

Could it turn out better than I'm hoping lads?

Yeah.

Lad we already did in Afghanistan and Iraq about a decade ago.

opium trade and war was controlled and instigated by a jewish iraqi family.

WEW
twitter.com/britainelects/status/741046396812439553

This singing shit is so fucking gay lads

youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw

Just watched the latest Question Time. Eddie Izzard has to be the worst guest I've ever seen. Was he worse than Brand?

Also the cleaning lady is fine. She should fucking appreciate the moneys she's making and that I haven't raped her. The whole episode is over. Mother isn't angry with me anymore. Hasn't been for ages.

And I'm not killing myself I like life too much even though I complain all the time.

This tbh.

I've literally got the connections but so little drive I couldn't even get where Emo Faggot is in the Conservative party.

See above. SHe wasn't that scared by me. She's working here again. Has been once a week for like half a year now, I think.

As for moving, I haven't thought enough about that but yeah my parents will probably sort it out for all of us so really I dont ahve to worry about all the wogs and commies.

Does anything good come from the middle east?

Speaks for itself tbh.

his insane hand movements! embarrassing!

wtf

If Green get in the next election, I swear to fuck.

That's polarisation of politics, the Commies (Green) and the Far-Right (UKIP ish)

It's like you exist to vindicate everything the marxists say.

the first guy is Barth2032 and the second guy is SA.

buttmad much I am a Debian masterace?
I bet ur a winshitter.

oil

Even that's been used to enslave us.

Crude oil is usually what they shill for but you can get gold if you get far enough in the war to tap the national reserves, opium at an entry level if you secure enough fields, maybe some minerals or rare metals if you're lucky.

And also based Muslim people and culture you fucking bigot

Hahahahahaha you are quite insane, I am sure of it.

Being “well bred” I am sure your family tree is meticulously documented. Is there much inbreeding?

Politics is probably the best bet I agree. You are far to wicked and immoral to be a Mosley but I guess you could be a corrupt “conservative” or something.

We need a pic of the cleaning lady tbh

Who is Barth2032, you stupid cunt?

THIS COULD GO VIRAL LADS

Nigels wondering why his life led him up to this

You ever see that image of a map with the middle east removed by a massive impact crater? I used to like to imagine I was a worker on an oil rigs out there. Nothing but blue sky and sea and oil rigs for miles.

At least it was an experience lads.

He is a poster on Brit/pol/ but now he only posts by the name 'Anonymous'.

Here is a photo of some photos I spread.

An honest man doing an honest thing is a burden these days.

Be a pretty comfy job tbh.

I wonder if you can buy abandoned oil rigs.

I'd try and live on one

Literally nobody knows/cares about it, you stupid cunt.

L-lads

celebritytypes.com/fascism/test.php

MEME IT

"where they cut my ballsack" what?

I had testicular torsion a few months back, fuck that hurt.

Sorry lads, been busy with work and stuff. Is this from last nights QT? Worth a watch?

Found the image but yeah beyond the reach of government would be nice.

Britpol Quads!

Lads am I about to cuck someone

Fucking hell lad, nice.

Who else here /oilrigswhiteutopia/ here?

Suicide imminent.

yes lad

CHECKED

#greenerin

I want to live on that island in the middle. What kind of bomb would be able to do that though? I don't think even the most powerful of bombs could do that.

Trusting you lad. Getting comfy now. Will I rage or kek?

Same with me.
Worst pain I've ever experienced in my life.
Great thing was though the ball untwisted itself after they doped me up on morphine so when they cut open the sack they didn't have to aggressively move it into place.

Still, when I woke up they said I had a 50/50 chance of losing my left bollock.
Been about a month since then and the GP telling me today it looks healthy has reassured me I should be able to keep it.

had a cheeky wank and it didn't hurt either so I think I'm in the blue

Not much but there's some, yeah. My great grandfather and great grandmother were first cousins, I think. I'll have to dig out the books or just ask mother about it again. And I know one of my aunts banged her brother but that's supposed to be a secret. And I'm pretty sure one of my female cousins always had a thing for me (I had a thing for her) but we never did anything unlike with my sister. Just glances, footsie, playfulness. Very nearly almost kissed her on a holiday to Cornwall once but didn't. JUST.

I'll try and get some of her bent over with my phone next time she's round. She comes on Mondays. Not posting her face though. She's literally gorgeous though. She's 45 but really doesn't look it. You'd think 27.

For refrence Israel is turned into a massive airport hub for the oil rig workers and all the Turks are pushed into the Ground Zero sea.

The Tsar bomb which was the biggest would go as far as Brighton if dropped on the middle of London and theat shifted the Earths axis slightly when it was tested.

It's kinda both but no worries for Nigel completely rekt them

They're probably coming for me now.

Any good Youtube videos to watch?

Literally Hitler.

Isn't there a nuclear test map that includes the Tsar bomb? It looked way smaller than that.

my fucking sides!!!

Well you did it through a VPN lad so you'll be fine.

You did use a VPN right?

I think so you can go check.

What does that expression convey /Brit/pol?

user, I….

==Bazonga==

Wew lad.

Rude Bois smh

Lads why did we have to fight with each other on this island for so long?

this scottish battle video is fucked

Yeah, you're right. It actually reaches Brighton. That's not as big as the middle east crater though, and it wouldn't really make a crater that far, just burn you pretty badly.

#greenerin
#strongerin
#SAisafaggot
#stopBarth

Laughing so much it splits your sides

Necessary stupidity so we can collectively learn maybe?

Mate, same thing that happened with me, woke up in the morning with terrible pain and was walking like I was John Wayne. I get to the hospital for 12, surgery by 3 and then found out that it had untwisted itself anyway. The recovery from the surgery was the worst part for me tbh lad, that was unbearable pain. They took both of mine out and then clamped them.

I had a cheeky wank after a couple of days and the orgasm was the most painful I've ever had.

*Felt great.**

Lads, is it wrong I'm waiting for the match tonight just to see if a Happening kicks off live?

Am I becoming Tony?

I cannot stand Chloe Moretz.

Does she have xeno blood in her? She looks so fucking weird.

For the banter.

Who knows? We fought one another all over Europe for way too fucking long and all.

I'm going with and their theory

TOP KEK

I come for the politics but I stay for shit like this.

Is that it pleb?

Lad.

J-JUDEN?!

Lad, no idea who you or this other lad is, but going around doing that is beyond pathetic. You really must have nothing in your life so you've hung onto brit/pol/ as your daycare.

Portland America or Isle of Portland UK?

fuck off

fucking trashed, should have expected it was going to be either wrong or rigged

Chloe Moretz

Fuck knows why her name sounds hispanic though. Apparently Mortez is a German name.

Get on my level plebs.

This. Go dox the Russian lass for us instead, she has more meme potential.

iktf

Walking was a bitch. Same with pissing.

Plus the jock strap they put on me to keep my balls elevated was too small for my knob, so I was basically walking around with my cock out for a full on week.

Not sure. She's got Beckham sausage in her now

SHE IS A DEGENERATE ANYWAY

Moretz was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Her mother, Teri (née Duke), is a nurse, and her father, McCoy Lee Moretz, is a plastic surgeon. She has four older brothers: Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan. She has described her family as "very Christian"

Moretz lives in Studio City, Los Angeles. Her brother Brandon serves as her business manager; her brother Trevor has been her acting coach since 2010, and accompanies her on trips and press dates when her parents are unable to attend. In order to maintain a clear separation between her professional and personal life, Moretz does not invite her friends to film sets or premieres; she says it is easier for her to focus on work, and to relax with her friends when not working.

Moretz has publicly supported LGBT equality rights. She considers herself a feminist, and has turned down film characters who are overtly sexualized. She took on the role of a teenage prostitute in The Equalizer because her character "felt so real", rather than a mere "plot device". In October 2014, Moretz was named one of the 25 Most Influential Teens of the year by Time magazine.

On May 11, 2016, Moretz revealed on The Late Late Show with James Corden that she is currently in a relationship with Brooklyn Beckham, the son of retired professional footballer David Beckham.

No that's Mexican but

Moretz IS German

I couldn't watch it, saw 2 seconds of Izzard and raged. People clapped what he said. Raged more. Was within assassination distance so turned off.

It's not saucy it's disgusting. She will probably make her hubby come up her in the morning, then suggest you go down on her at lunchtime, inwardly chuckling as you lick superior jizz from her vulva, side boi.

LADS, OUR NIGE IS ON

sorry its goybook

facebook.com/BuzzFeedUK/videos/vb.574931839201643/1439652686062883/?type=2&theater

simply ebin
bullshit
kek

who is the russian lass aye?

Thanks for listening, lad.

NOICE

Am I being a retard here or what? Was a legit question, sorry lad

Lad you don't belong here, Holla Forums is for you.

Oh nobody… Just some girl who posts here.

Mate, that jock strap, it was completely blood soaked (it wasn't supposed to be but I bled for a solid three or so days). And I tucked my knob up, it was a bit clammy but I prefer that than it sticking out. I ended up getting an infection after two weeks. Really shit times, lad. How did you do it? I just woke up with it, I think I might have scratched my bollocks in a dodgy way.

Are you English?

ARE THEY RELATED?

I'm not one who hates all tattoos but that's disgusting tbh.

It's not werking, I don't have a normiebook account.

I do browse Holla Forums as well

is she a trap?

Morphine was fucking great though, I spent the night in hospital and they gave it to me whenever I wanted it (and I wanted it often).

LEL

facebook.com/BuzzFeedUK

Just click on this one, I don't have a goybook either.

nigel isnt on?

THE EUROPEAN COAL AND STEEL COMMUNITY WAS SET UP TO PREVENT WARS

THIS TALK ABOUT CONTROLLING OUR BORDERS REFLECTS WHAT WAS SAID IN 1933

WE ARE ALL SPROUTS

I think she's legit, dunno lad tbh

Pretty fucking ashamed right now lad, but yes. Worse, live in hampshire, I have a degree too. Not sure how I never fucking realised that the isle of portland was called portland for short before. I've been calling it by the full name for years. Like the Isle of Shite

That is a fucking apt description of her nose

not werking

ARE FRIEND NIGE

I want refugees to flood in and destroy our nation including …. etc etc

It's okay lad, I thought you may have been a yank, hence the 'fuck off'

working here mate, this guy is advocating that "strain on the NHS is actually due to people living longer rather than migrants"

Couldn't have me knob tucked in there because it was just way too cramped and uncomfortable for me so I just had it hang out.
I think I'm pushing 7 inches tho so it's probably different for most people
Mine was bloody too, but I changed the dressing after a few days and had a painful shower.

Thankfully no infection.

Roight lads I'll try to return at 7:30 for Nige

Erdogan BTFO by Muhammad Ali's family
twitter.com/MahirZeynalov/status/741051305058312192

I fucking hate this shit, he's saying it's not "just" migrants. I don't give a shit if it's not "just" migrants, if we limit immigration then that will be one problem solved. Fucks sake.

Fuck sake.

how do you press love? havent been on facebook in ages

How can you have all that and look that weird? It baffles the brain.

Blaming the fucking Scots tbh

She's also a massive cunt on gun control.

Her responses to the CUCLA shooting had me fucking howling tbh.

Raheem Kassam is funny for a xeno tbh.

Sounds like he's calling for a race war tbh.

Fucking smashed it tbh.

ARE NIGE IS ON NOW

twitter.com/GreenPartyTU

Jack was being a babe and then went full cunt.

Americans are mongrels, I feel sorry for them tbh.

Magic migrants bring jobs, wealth and lower crime. They don't live in houses, need appointments in hospitals or attend schools.

HIGH ENERGY NIGEL

some of those qts are smiling at him

HERE GOES PADDY PANTSDOWN AGAIN…
twitter.com/AndrewSparrow/status/741271182746505216
We benefit from unemployed criminals from the third world. Without a doubt the loon is right

well its not fucking working ere m8

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DUURRRRR NIGEEE ISS RACCCCISSSSTTTTTT

DURRRRRRADSOFGIHAGIHG

Can these stupid niggers shut the fuck up.

The audience is so fucking triggered, this is amazing lads.

Why is it still legal to be racist in this country, lads?

FUCK LADSSSSSS
I'M TRIGGERED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By kicking them out.

Right.

DINAH SAURUS REX

Certain opinions should be outlawed for the safety of our ears.

She says the things they said were unacceptable and mentioned how they got kicked out, does she not see that "they were kicked out" is answering her questions.

I love 2016 tbh

THAT LOVE HATE METRE, WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING SO RETARDED

stupid cunts

IT'S FIXED.

I can't watch, lads. I'm going lift.

lads how do we fill the love meter up?!

are you triggered?

Fuck off cuck. Filtered.

DEUS VULT

Lad i know its by buzzfeed and its obviously fixed, but they're asking questions that answer themselves or questions that are false, atleast make it seem real.

Is this lad about to fucking cry??

Go away David.

woah, that metre went angry quickly

Pick one lad.

This is good for us tbh.

It should be like cutting down grass with a lawnmower for ARE NIGE

I hope so.

THIS FAT FUCKING BITCH!!!!

It is you fat sow.

She is so retarded. I'm triggered.

UN-BARRAGE-ABLE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

faggot mcnigger

I am not watching

how did you know?

WHITE BRITISH WHITES IN LONDON ARE A MINORITY NOT A PROBLEM

LLADS I WANT BLOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRIGHTON IS SUCH A LOVELY PLACE

I could smell defiled piglets.

WHAT ARE WE WATCHING

LINK??

DISHONEST DAVE

Same here. Even after fucking logging in. Fucking Pozzfeed. Alt stream anywhere?

give it a rest

sorry for facebook lad.

kek

muffin

same ere lad

I don't think I can watch this, very stressful tbh

Erdogan is such a pathetic big baby.

always raises my blood pressure

LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, CAN THEY SPEAK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE

i bet she looks like that every time she gazes into a mirror

Fuck off Amy you stupid slag

Lasted about 5 seconds.

Not watching that lad.

God bless ARE NIGE for having the strength to deal with these people.

Fucking Turks need to be gassed.

WHY IS A YANK GIRL IN THIS DEBATE

who am i kidding, maybe 40% of them are British.

JUST

Damnit! WHY CAN'T I WATCH!

look into this picture lads. It's like a piece of art.

I FUCKING SECOND THIS, I WANT TO WATCH THIS AS WELL

durhrhrhppp…..vode green duurrr

k lads no more screenshots I need to run

No you don't. It's one of the most triggering things i've seen

YEH BUT IF WE LEAVE DEN HOSPITALS WILL BE ABANDONED AND PEOPLE WILL STARVE

t.Philosophy student at Lincoln

MUH STUDENTS

I know the fucking link m8, the video will not work

More retard gristle for the globalist grinder.

What?

lol it's so weird

when they find something to pin as offensive it'll go through the roof

;)

Hated, adored, never ignored.

Thatcher was based, canook

f o o k i n g w 0 t ?
THATCHER WAS A COW

MUH WOMYNS WRIGHTS

She made needed economic reforms, the 70s were communist tier

Get rid of it all.

Nigel is doing a terrific job

ITS THE FUCKING FUTURE YOU COW

Making my own EU with my uncle when he's done with work so we can go to war with this fucking Vlad wench.

Nan is the banter matriarch of the family tbh

Women security over freedom every fucking time.

The left have a lot of magic powers it seems, or at least they expect them from others.

It's really not that great lad

You don't need to raise your blood pressure that high.

It's not banter, it's self-inflicted misery

is facebook blocked for you?

A fate no-one wants, i'd trade my stream for yours lad, you're OC making is more valuable.

sorry, lad

Lads, the stream is pretty good if you own a STRESSBALL

wat

Why do women go on about nothing except women's rights? Why do they have to make everything about themselves? They would sacrifice literally everything if it mean't a piece of paper guaranteeing wimminz ritez.

Cheers lads, I feel better.

Just the stream is a black screen.

MUH BUZZWORDS

Need to lock down resources?

So he's an unemployed man child?

Maybe she shouldn't hang out with non-whites tbh.

TROUBLESOME PRIEST

chubby qt brexiter

i love her, lads

WTF SHE AGREES

she is a qt

nvm wew omg

HES BEEN TOLD

FUCK OFF PAKI LIAR

not my type tbh

( ° ʖ °)

deport that last one pls

wrong one, shite

PAKI BITCH STABS HIM IN THE BACK

GET HAMMERED

HAPPY OR SAD??!?!?!?

WHO WILL RID ME OF THIS TROUBLESOME PRIEST?

They love to mask the truth with silly statistics like this one.

Show how IMBA this audience is

Calling bullshit lad I suspect Scottish.

I know we banter with Jerries but this is too fucking much tbh.

Fake statistics, may I add.

BASED qt hostess tbh

WHAT A LAD ARE NIGE IS

irrelevent statistics

Old women can be funny as fuck. My nan was one of 5 irish sisters, i loved the banter when we all got together. only 2 left now sadly

We must send support before he loses all hope and suicides.

I wonder what cigarettes he smokes

she is qt

she is a disgusing racemixing whore

Agreed lad, sorry for your losses.

Would you disown him if it was Marlboro?

Kek, my mothers side of the family is Irish and they have good bants as well. Christmas is a laugh riot

Kind of surprised the one going on about 'sexual assault in the street' wolf whistles aren't sexual assault didn't mention the bullshit of one in five or was it four in five are raped in college.

that's why I love her, lad. She has the best genes of blacks and Asians in here. My children will be pro athletes but with the brain of a white person.

As long as isn't Marlboro Gold or the menthol crap

His eyes say weed. I know one of his rich mates who likes a go, and champagne breakfasts etc. Work hard, play hard.

If you're on about that yank feminist stat, it's four out of five

Which they incorrectly quote as "five out of four" every single fucking time these days

didnt mention rotherham either for some reason

White genes are recessive you'll get a light skinned wog no more.

It's buzzfeed lad, you were actually surprised someone from there mentioned things about sexual assault everyday?

YOU FUCKING SCUM

How many downvotes do you reckon I'll collect for this post

Why do all these millennial fuckwits desperately want to be revolutionaries?

They've literally invented false narratives just so they can feel like they're fighting for something. There are real fights to be had, the ones currently undertaken by your supposedly beloved working class and their "evil nazi bigot" supporters.

All of them

Filtered.

Lefties have to be the oppressed even though they're in power.

Wew lad everything is supposed to be subjective in this brave new world.

gave you an upvote

We need to launch a second invasion of r/ukpolitics

All the cucks have returned.

It's just the mindset of young people today. They are too optimistic about things because they have been protected and spoonfed from birth.

Most young people think they can go really far in life and become really rich by doing a job they love.

I don't have a reddit account and I won't validate the platform with one.

We should organise a raid sometime

Sorry, I mean a "brigade"

Michael Moore: ‘Britain Is A Toxic Place… Should Vote To Stay In The EU’

Using the occasion of a visit to London, American film-maker Michael Moore chose to offend his hosts by labeling the UK a “toxic place” with nothing to offer the world.

The Oscar-winning documentary-maker was promoting his new film, ‘Where to Invade Next’, which sees him visiting European countries to claim their best features for his home nation. The UK does not feature in the film as it has nothing to offer against the likes of Italian holiday entitlement, Norwegian prisons and French school lunches. Michael Moore explained:

“It was a conscious and purposeful decision to not come to the UK. I mean this with respect, we didn’t feel like there was anything left to learn here. And that you had given up on yourselves.”

In particular, the Guardian reports, Mr. Moore cited Tony Blair’s support for allying Britain to the 2003 invasion of Iraq in the poisoning of the UK’s reputation, saying:

“You may be over Tony Blair. We’re not. We expected George W Bush to start that war. That wasn’t a surprise. But he was able to do it because you – the Brits, under Tony Blair – gave him back-up. You made it possible for him to say: ‘Hey, it’s not just me!’

“Honestly, if Blair hadn’t supported that war, I don’t know that [Bush] could have pulled it off. We’re not quite over the damage that this country has done to us and to the world by so-called liberals here voting and revoting for an individual who was anything but a liberal.

“This is a toxic place.”

Mr. Moore did suggest that the election of Jeremy Corbyn as Labour Party leader atoned for some of the country’s sins, claiming: “that’s getting back to what Labour stood for, its roots. I wish Tony Benn were still around to see this.”

Nevertheless he identified what he sees as a further blot on the UK’s record, namely people voting for “bonkers” Brexit in the upcoming referendum.

“Why would you do this? You saved Europe. Europe today is, in large part, because of you, the UK. Why would you want to leave?

“Because, see, what are the arguments I’ve had to listen to this morning already on the news? ‘It costs too much money…it’s 50 billion pounds a day…immigrants, immigrants, immigrants, immigrants…’

“Really? You know, that’s not who you are.”

Mr. Moore went on to draw comparisons between the EU referendum and November’s U.S. Presidential Election. He believes it likely that Brexiteers are similar to Donald Trump supporters, being more dedicated to their cause and therefore more likely to vote.

“I’m guessing the majority of Brits don’t want to leave the European Union,” he said. “But on election day who’s going to be out there? The haters.”

archive.is/dPBZv
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/10/michael-moore-britain-toxic-place-haters-vote-brexit/

Lads.

BASED

came here to say this

edit: typo

Trips confirm

THIS FUCKING CUNT

I've said it before and I'll say it again he went off the deep end as he got older.

Why is everyone in Brit/pol/ a race-mixing degenerate?

Fat egotistical condescending fuck.

Wat?

That hardly makes sense.

Whats a good manly hobby you can do at your desk?

thanks to all the cancer that spread here from america

GET YOUR CUCK SHIT OUT OF HERE

Is that the trendy Gaelic way of spelling Riley?

She's a cunt. Hope she gets raped by Jamal and his mates to show her the error of her ways

GIVE HER THE RAPE DETERRENT JAMAL!! DO IT!!

world of warcraft

Spread this to THE POZZ's new video

Because it's fucking hard to find a white woman in the UK any more. They're all trafficed around by paki rape rings and you only see them being smuggled from a council house into the back of a run down car before it speeds off playing the call to prayer into the night. Occasionally you will see a used up 7 year old wandering the streets, drunk, high and coated in semen like the Slimer scene in ghostbusters, but it's best recommended you just ignore that unless you want the sharia police knocking on your door.

"Brigading" is my least favourite Reddit term.

It's so fucking gay.

bullshit. just move to a majority white place you fucking (2) cuck

Can you fuck off back to your Gamergate board you retard?

filtered

For someone apparently against hate his words are certainly filled with it.

hard d/c shilling since Farage aced that debate, huh?

Jamal needs to chase the cunt around London until he loses weight the fat fucking retard. God I h8 fat people tbh and LGBTTQHetcetc's

rt.com/news/346089-sydney-police-mental-shooting/

He looks like the nutter from Throbbing Gristle.

Reminder Washington DC is 30% white whilst London is 60% white.

He's just doing this to stay relevant. We laughed him out over here so now he's just trying to find any way to get attention.

Farage smokes Rothmans.

——=——————

Serious question lads, if USA and UK is so racist why don't they leave?>>6286250

Retweet this pic as an embedded tweet…I made a slight alteration

gibs is better that at home

PURELY A COINCIDENCE

filtered

I am not a americunt mongrel

14 go gas yourself kike 88

no thanks m8

Leftie scum tbh.

Also nobody gives a shit about this cunt except you. But keep shilling "BASED BARTH"

Do Britons feel any shame for this at all?

Some how Brit/pol/ has got even worse this week. Did they let the school kids out or some shit?

no, they don't.
ask them if you don't believe it.

Fuck knows lad I'm thinking about joining NA tbh.

t. NA

So to blow off some steam, I decided to fuck around with a photocopy of my postal vote and post it to Facebook.

Sadly, because I have some involvement working with the police, I was asked to take it down. Most people were just amused anyway.

NATIONAL ACTION IS YET TO DO ANYTHING BRAVE tbh

Walk through Mudshit central then I'll be interested.

very nice lad

I seem to recall I was filtered by you or are you still full of shit? Oh wait, you're a gamergater who has no idea about chan culture and just calls people shills because DEM EVIL REVOLTERS might be posting stuff you don't like.

It's people like you that make me glad the Muslims are taking over. Even if we lose, you still get tortured and beheaded, so it's win/win for people like me.

has anyone read this book? is it worth getting?

Obviously not since it's one of the proudest moments in our history

Lads, everytime I think about that bastard Victor Lewis-Smith and what he did to Enoch I get really sad.

Why are the left so evil.

Do Yanks?

BASED BARTH TBH LADS

kill yourself

Put him on the list.

Not really

VAT

…introduced by the fucking EU basically

ATTACK THE REMAINIANS WITH THIS FACT
telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7582869/VAT-a-brief-history.html

“Now, what I want is Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts; nothing else will ever be of any service to them.”
― Mr. Gradgrind - Hard Times - Charles Dickens,

What is this new Barth meme?

Got to be honest lads the filtering really picks up around 5pm. Guess it's peek hours for shills and shitposters alike.

Reminds me that we fought the wrong side

It is a new meme, he is the mascot of Brit/pol/

>>>/suicide/

Turkey should be replaced with a goat getting raped untill Erdogan is removed.

Lmao. Filtered.

Lads give me something to watch while I eat my chicken?

WHY?
I am just a simple meme magician.

No lad, until we take back Constantinople.

Iwas looking to buy it, but its quite expensive for the copies you can find. (tatty old paperbacks)

Then Turkey won't be on the map at all.

watch this.

Greece replaced with a bunch of penniless hobos

smh tbh

Ireland we'll replace with rotting potatos.

might get it and scan it for posterity

When's Nige on lads?

Let's get this thread back on track.

:/

fail

KEK

I didn't intend to imply that. It just seems redundent changing the image again when there is no Turkey fullstop.

What happened in 1453, lad?

Constantinople fell

I'm not one for scans, prefer a physical book myself. I'm sure a lot of anons would love that though.

Istanbul is actually the Greek name for the city.

The Turks changed it to appeal to the locals.
Also because Mehmed was a massive Romanboo and considered himself the next Augustus.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html

wew

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/communities-in-fear-as-uvf-invites-catholics-and-ethnic-minorities-to-fly-its-flag-34787617.html

REEEEEE TAIGS AND POLES STOPPING US FROM PUTTING UP OUR FLAGS FOR THE TWELFTH

I still hate Krauts tbh

>>>/out/

lmao stupid lefty cunts are now flip flopping on liking Dennis for backing Brexit He's still a fuckwit cuck though tbh

.>>6286800

Godbless.

Fuck off cuck

Brit/pol/ has always hated Germany and the Germans

ARE lads.

Na man I'm indifferent.

You know what to do, lad.

Engage in intellectual debate in order for them to adopt your point of view

Who's excited to see are Nige on t'telly at 7.30pm?

After this week of attempted barraging of the Farage? I think I'll just wait 'til after and read the highlights here.

I'm a bit hopeful, as Andrew has always been a tiny bit less biased.

The more they attempt to barrage him, he only grows stronger.

He's getting good at the random "U FUCKIN RAYCIS" questions

celts out

It's a really old photo lad, forgive me.

Yanks are subhuman scum and should be treated with disdain by a person of any worth.

But lad, he's unbarrage-able thus far… Also, don't forget the banter

Andrew seems alright, I think I'll regret saying that later

another d/c shill to stick up for a d/c shill who posts cuckold porn

why do you waste your time in brit/pol/, guys?

preserve it tbh lad

I like seeing old Brit/pol/ pics from time to time (especially since I'm pretty sure 90% of oldfags have lost their OC and saved pics) WHY DID I FUCKING DELETE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh I've no doubt that he'll come out on top as he has done, but it's maddening to listen to the likes of Izzard and the cucks in the audience.

They're paid by the post it doesn't matter what thread.

I would feel so much better if there wasn't a double standard. I fucking hate hooligans, but you just aren't allowed to speak your mind about certain other groups of people.

I still have a lot of the old OC, didn't know a lot of people lost. I could upload the good stuff if you want.

this tbh

This is like the failure of communism in action

you have to go back >>>/4chan/

accurate top comment

"Why is it that whenever our lot go abroad to watch a football match, the first thing they always feel they have to do is remove half their clothes? No matter where they go, and no matter how cold the weather might be, there they are……..half naked and more than half-cut!!! Why do they DO that?!!!!! "

Reminded me of these.

fuck i feel old

who /wembley/ here?

wish my grandparents had died in the war tbh. Wish we had lost the war tbh.

kill yourself please

English pride is carried on a bare tattoed chest apparently.

Shame that would get you incarcerated for 20 these days.

Looks like another Jerry to the filter, chaps!

Mate everyone knows you're a shill

Go and tell your m88's in /politics/ Jewboy
No one here cares about your feels

D&C shit will get drowned out by banter by the time are Nige appears on t'telly

They did one of the uk too. This was back in the 90s if I remember right.

Do anyone here own guns?

We can only hope.

No

;)

lads

Clearly not diverse enough.

Yes I hello GCHQ

youre trashing germans and calling me a dc shill when i whimsically point out that the english are german

turrah

It's not illegal to own guns, lad. Unless you obtained them illegally tbh.

GCHQ would already know you owned guns, lad.

I passed Uni in Geology, lads.

Probably got a third tbh because I was a lazy depressed fuck for my first 2 years who didn't like normies, but still. Daddy will be proud

time to get drunk and high

you shill for a kike cocksucker

Good job lad. don't smoke weed lad

EUHQ? I don't anyway so w/e

You overestimate GCHQ. Ask the 7/7 bombers

MUMMYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's because stopping terrorist is a secondary policy to turning the internet into a safe space.

I agree

I just want to own guns lads.

Who is it that draws those again, his name escapes me.

Then go get a license.

dont worry m8 there are lazy drooling brexiters that would have left it to the last day too

gchq?

Fuuuck I wish there was one of those serial killer mashups for Blair like for Cruz, what an evil man

Peter Brooks.

I found us somewhere to live

I won't. Weed is for smelly leftoids

i usually do methylphenidate tbh

It's on the cartoon..

I honestly can't fucking read his signature.

you'll fuck ur brain up on that lad

Lad, i only do it on momentous occassions like this

and June 14th tbh

FUG

june 24th

uk.news.yahoo.com/big-brother-2016-andrew-tate-faces-removal-from-084119787.html

Racist? Then you can't be on our show!

Fucking cuck
twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/741277275858030592

kek, you're probably part slav and mongolian.

I'm French tbh

How many Francs do you get paid per post?

Fucking Cuckwell.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA!

Reminder to NEVER join the RAF Regiment….as useless as your average septic tbh

ALSO

NEVER. EVER. LOCK YOUR FUCKING KNEES

France does not use Francs anymore, there is Euros here.

CUCKWELL

HAHAHA I KNOW, SYKE

Do feminists have any male family and friends? Also, aren't feminists actually a very small minority in Britain?

They probably knew about them beforehand in order to make an 'example' of him and boost ratings. Probably the same with Tila Tequila. They're not stupid.

This sort of merchant-SJW cancer needs to be tossed into the oven tbh.

Vocal minority lad, no doubt thanks to things like buzzfeed and the beeb.

look at this sexist

twitter.com/Melisandreilidh/status/741300544355065857

yes, usually nu-males desperate for some vagina

here's one i caught just now

faggot

Mellish is a jewish name.

Surprise surprise

Aww triggered, frog? I'm afraid you'll be in the centre when the war happens :/

you know we can get a direct train to paris and see the state of your cunt right?

Mate, your southern cities are nearly all black and you have a fucking shanty town on the border full of people trying to get out of that shithole country into the UK that's been drained slightly less by the EU

Proof

Can we???

eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-females-no-plans-to-restrict-men/

my shit is not as fucked as yours, see
Have you heard of Front national?

Why IS France poorer than the UK?

They were always richer throughout history.

Fuck off and stop shitting up the thread
Here's some OC to remind you of something..

wat

Does it actually boost ratings though, especially given this is the second time this has happened?

It seems to me a ratings focused decision would be to let it become known and polarise opinion of him, but to use it to fuel discussion and interest by keeping him on the show.

A political decision would be to punish him on national television in order to promote a conformist hatred of racism.

They're still richer actually, I didn't think they were.

because of UK property market

Jerry Springer is host of the One show? lol

what have front national even done?
ukip have given us independence day in 2 weeks time which will inevitably lead to mass deportations

See Britain First or BASED NA

JEJ
Nick Ferrari grilled Yvette Cooper live on LBC this morning on why she hasn't taken in a Syrian refugee
lbc.co.uk/nick-asks-yvette-cooper-why-she-hasnt-taken-in-syrian-refugees-132003

Hope they raped Joan of arc before they burned her T B H

Brit/pol/ Timeline

Help if you can as it was 3 years ago and my memory of an imageboards thread is hazy

Late 2013 Dawn of Brit/pol/; It was originally also called "Britbong Thread" Threads were infrequent and not a regular thing

Early 2014; Golden Age as UKIP win in UK EU elections it gives rise to more and more OC And Tripfags

Still internal power struggle between the what party Brit/pol/ should support as the BNP isn't a complete meme party at that point

Mid 2014 Silver Age; Spurned on by constant gains Brit/pol/ almost completely falls into support of UKIP

Constant bantz are had by all and quality OC is plentiful. Brit/pol/ is considered a jewel in the crown of 4chan Holla Forums

Pre-December Late 2014 Bronze Age; Brit/pol/ took to social media regularly to target leftist morons and Video OC was starting to become a regular addition.

Brit/pol/'s user base was growing larger by the day and ironic shitposting was starting to take it's first steps to becoming a large part of Brit/pol/

Watching and participating in live tv threads and streams becomes a regular occurrence

JUST FUCK MY BOARD UP

Heroic Age December 7th 2014; 4chan Holla Forums gets purged for and fucked up for the better part of a month.

Brit/pol/ tries to keep a regular threads but eventually resorts to holding it's ground

Some stay and try to keep going others join the Exodus and move to Holla Forums

Iron Age Late December 2014; Unsure of whether to stay or move on from 4chan Brit/pol/ takes some new steps on Holla Forums as a majority of thread regulars move (while a minority or tripfags stay)

Rebirth

Age of Re-Discovery January 2015; In the lead up to the coming election almost all of "Official" Brit/pol/ move to Holla Forums with regular thread proceeding as usual.

The gang is back together and quality webm's, OC and other goods are being made again although at a much slower rate

(4chan Brit/pol/ maintained some forced presence from the start of January before dying out in late 2015)

1/?

kek

HAHAHAHA

sen her this lad twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/741239113085517824

Good lad.

There were brit/pol/ threads for the 2013 local elections

Bleeding heart as long as it's someone else's burden fucking disgusting.

Infact this gets me more mad than anything I've seen on Holla Forums in awhile. It underpins what I think is so sick about our political class.

I googled britain first and they are nigger lovers

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

WHY AREN'T THEY GANGING UP ON THE MUSLIMS?

I fucking hate football plebs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635374/Football-violence-Marseille-fault-POLICE-say-England-fans-return-scene-morning-enjoy-pints-lager-breakfast.html

B-but muh Imperium

BIG NEWS
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/741330720593956864

I used to just skim through the threads in early 2014 and save the OC (my folder is fucking giant at this point, its backed up though). Wasn't until like late 2014 I actually started to lurk and post.

How do people who homeschool their kids socialise them? Or make them make friends.

Brexiteers boosted as trade outside EU grows
standard.co.uk/business/brexiteers-boosted-as-trade-outside-eu-grows-a3267741.html

I don't want to get my hopes up, but by God I'm getting excited for our win.

Slap her lad

They're smart they see how giving women even a cunt hairs worth of power destroys nations.

Been an alright day tbh lads

top kek

ENGLAND LIVES

Spending a painstaking amount of time driving them to and from extracurricular activities.

There are plenty of activity groups outside of school, Scouting for example.

how did the discussion go?

I know, i'm glad for them, but now I won't be able to colonize their women and flaunt it in their face legally ;_;

Someone better get a thread ready, nige is on in 15 minutes.

wish I had done scouting as a kid tbh.

biggest shithole in the UK, they are all scum.

My group ended up almost completely dead, with only me and my brothers propping it up.
Kids these days don't have enough of an interest in it.

Turn on bbc to get ready for nige.
1st thing that loads is this face.
lel.

HATE CRIME

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COVER UP YOUR FUCKING FACE=

8ch.net/pol/res/6287604.html

Must be agonisingly depressing living in London.

Unifags how do you manage to pay for housing? Ive been looking and its about 4k a year and im a poorfag who has never worked. Am i going to have to get a job?

NEW THREAD

(

(
(
(
(
NEWEWWW

She's caked herself in enough makeup to make her look like clay.

I've just finished all I need to do right in time for Nige.

Also, spoiler that fucking irritating mug.

It was alright.
I like speaking to him about politics since mum's a bit thick when it comes to political matters.

He thinks nationalism will grow in Europe but he thinks Britain will miss out on the surge in right wing reaction because of our liberal culture.
I said I think that liberal culture is being undermined by a number of factors and the population may devolve into nationalism faster than he thinks.
He says I'm underestimating the power of liberalism in England. Says he thinks the UK is the pinnacle of Western civilisation and that it would take something close to a nuclear war to destroy that fact.

He's part of the "liberal elite"
City trader for ages with millions in property
Enjoys talking to me since I'm his novelty right wing nationalist son

I think you should leave the thread making to someone else lad.

filtered

That's awful formatting, also we still have 100 posts here.

same here lad.
just arrived, making myself comfy now

Nige is on bbc1 in 4 minutes, we need it. (different than that one though)

HATERS

This is the best way to socialise your kids
CURRENT YEAR

Oy fuck off mate. I bet you're from Merseyside or some other slum.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD WITH SUBJECT

Are you getting a bursary lad? If not, then you'd probably do well to have a job to make things easier.

Much better, thanks lad.

can someone give me the link guys? I always forget to bookmark it

look at this old meme i found

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

You are an immoral degenerate but kek lad, that is funny

Is that the Quintessentially British woman?

Yes.

Is there a youtube stream of this somewhere?

good work lad. Are you treating yourself to a holiday to see hotwheels? and not so incidentally 1,000,000 hot women at £10-15 per sesh

lad, thats the 2nd time I've had to fix that old image, delete it from folder and use this

FAIL

go kill yourself

Is she suppose to be hot? British men have pretty low standards. It doesn't surprise me considering British women look haggard by the time they hit 20.

It's all hotwheels can afford

The whiter, the more expensive