BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryavatar.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
archive.is/jZWmK
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 Hillary browses Holla Forums

And NO ONE will give a fuck. It's unbelievable. She has literally gotten away with murder after murder, billions of dollars worth of embezzlement, and endless charges of abuse and treason.

She needs to just fuck off and die already, and leave America alone.

for doing what you do every day on a corsican salami appreciation forum? for calling a spade a spade?
also, the message is incomprehensible gobbledegook. it's about as convincing as Donald's hair.

You're fucking retarded, and you lack critical reading comprehension skills.

Please reread threads several times before posting, from now on.

What? I love Hillary now.

Did your mom teach you the big word at the end?

Go back to 4chan.

We can meme this.

Honestly, its so painfully obvious how much the media is out for Trump its cringewrothy now every time I see Democrats point out what Trump said through a mainstream news channel. I think its starting to become obvious to even normies now. Especially with American trust in the media at an all time low

What the fuck do the Clinton News Network expects when they jump on Trump everytime he wipes his ass but conveniently ignores the email leaks and shit Hillary said/did? That would make a great headline, but its just not in their agenda apparently…

Rolling for this.

Link to the email on wikileaks pls, want to share this around to normiecucks :^)

Something like this should make normies a little more aware towards the corrupt clintons.

Fuck, Hillary is a channer

Naw, the term Sandnigger predates the Chans, it was coined by skinheads in the 80s

My skills are basic as fuck, but with just one pic and a few minutes in paint we can.

hillaryavatar.com/

I already did this (pic related).

She was destroying yurop before slenderman loli was born.

well, I made another one.
If anyone thinks they're good post em on facebook and twitter.
Hillary has a far to clean public image for what she is.

hillary & trump are both fucking awful

She was pretty.

(((media)))

anything that helps in the election

LINK NIGGER

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

archive.is/jZWmK

Disgusting.

Media here

We are pwned by jews and the military ind. com.
and we will eat Trump

batter up Mike,get Trumps balls you back stabbing puritanical cunt!!!!!

I don't talk about the fairer sex like this ignoramous did

My mom and daughter and a female and i would never besmirch any woman

This man does not repersent decent americans

Gallantry & chivalry are still words in my volcabulary and actions

I,sir, will cast the first stone.

Fuck you OP I read that whole email nice try though

Shillary Cunton involved in human trafficking
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/240

More than 90% of the population barely pays attention to anything and assumes that if anything of importance happens that it will be blasted on all the media outlets so that they can't possibly miss it. Hillary could literally strangle a small child to death on the debate stage tonight, and if the media decides not to talk about it, only those who actually saw it would believe it happened and even a number of them would start to doubt it if the media wasn't screaming about it. The vast majority of people really are this dumb and unaware.

kek sadface much crii

dubba dubs

Dumbass, Hillary is emailing someone a Haaretz editorial from this David Grossman guy. His words, not hers.

-Hillary Clinton

When Hillary keeps talking about how Trump is so much worse than any other candidate she's ever seen… why doesn't he ask her why it is that she urged her campaign to instruct the media to promote his campaign in order to improve his chances of winning the nomination as the leaked emails revealed this week… since she claims to have the interests of the American people at the top of her priorities.

BASED HILLARY

Isn't this what you want to hear her talking like?

Even if it were her words… I don't think anyone cares what politicians talk like. If she talks like this and still thoughtpolices everyone else… then she's not only evil, she's a hypocrite. So in a very small way, she's even worse. The reason the racist sexist bigot trump appeals to the majority of people is not that he says whatever he thinks. It's that he doesn't say what you ought to think.

So a presidential candidate did whatever possible to ensure she faced better odds by trying to help the weakest opposition candidate get nominated? How delightfully clever

Clever like arming the Taliban and training Islamic "freedom fighters"… because even though they hated us… we could always just beat them later… right?

The fuck are you talking about bill Clinton struck the taliban training camps like fifteen times with cruise missiles after the first bombing of the wtc in the 90s. You fucking retarded kids don't know shit about recent history

You are so goddamn stupid I can't even come up with a way to respond. Maybe if I grunted a lot and smeared shit all over myself you'd feel comfortable in the intellectual tenor of our debate; but how to translate that into text is a quandary. Seriously, I hope you aren't getting paid much, because Jesus Christ, I could fart on a keyboard and provide a more compelling argument than yours.

history is racist and facebook is better anyway. I mean read? who does that anymore?

Your baseless fantasies of American support for the taliban are just about as convincing an argument as your wettest fart

you responded as you always do to cogent arguments: an admission of defeat poorly disguised as insults. keep going. apoplexy isn't always fatal.

now it's your grasp of history which is lacking.
go read up the soviet occupation of afghanistan and the origins of the taliban.

Shh, don't let the twenty year old shill know that stuff happened before he was born. It might scare him.

Don't worry friend. Some day a thesaurus will let you imitate proper grammar. On that day, some very stupid person will believe you're actually intelligent. What a victory that will be for you! I'm actually feeling proud of your accomplishment already. It's like basking in a warm sunbeam. Oh it's marvelous! It will be worth the wait, I assure you.

The fucking taliban were foreign mujahideen you ignorant goon, the CIA and state department would have no fucking reason whatsoever to support paki fighters in the Afghan civil war why don't you take your commie soviet propaganda and shove it up your ass sideways

wew

The world must know about this.

but grabbing women by the pussy is not "sexist" if they like it. Grabbing women by the throat is sexist, liking their pussies is called being straight. Women like it rough, grab that pussy and spank it. Appreciation of a sex is not sexism but the complete opposite.