I am a house wife and soccer mom but I hate it...

I am a house wife and soccer mom but I hate it. This is the only place I can say my thoughts because there's no other house wives or soccer moms here to tell me I'm crazy and to love being a mindless drone. How do I break free from this hell Holla Forums?

Are you slender and in your 30s?

Run away from your family and start a newer more exciting life

No girls on the internet.
To prove otherwise, post pics of face and timestamp.

Just go out there and grab life by the pussy

Show your tits and vag to us.

Underage and male, go back to 4chan please.

The hell is in your mind. If you were working, you'd be an equally mindless drone, except nobody within your sight would love you in even the tiniest way.

t. mindless cubicle drone

take your husbands money (unless you genuinely love him) and move to a small cabin in the mountains of italy. learn to garden, fish, and hunt; learn italian and read classic italian literature and italian philosophers; and the culture and cuisine of the nearby towns. If you've already bred and you can get your husband to raise the little fucker you've already accomplished your primary purpose as a human being; congratulations, that's more than most of us here have done. You can spend the of your years reaching self-enlightenment. Also post tits or gtfo.

me to, so are steve and melvin over there. what a coincidence.

Start banging 14-18 year old boys.

Come and sit on my penis plx

Show your milf tits

pics or face? r u a babychanner? it always has been, is and always will be, tits or gtfo.

you must be hotwheels living his dream. it's more likely and more sexy than a soccermom on Holla Forums. prove me wrong with your mommy boobs.
t. user of reverseimagesearch

Shocking.

You should love being a mom. You want to give it up to work some shitty job 8 hours a day?

You have a shota son?

The rare, elusive four quads, a marvelous specimen. Let me check it real quick.

See

By posting your tits with a time stamp you cunt.

This is obviously a b8 thread, hello 4chan

I'm just going to scan this quickly in the search for tits, and if I don't find any, you're going to HAVE A BAD TIME.

You can move to Siberia and buy a house, live a peaceful life drawing art and writing books, taking trips to nearby Japan or China every winter.

Tits or gtfo

don't forget to timestamp

bunch of thirsty ass niggas to respond to bait of this level

Underrated comment, that made my day.

Feeling like a mindless drone is 100% your own fault, there are tons of people who don't have tons of agency and yet still have very full inner-lives and intellectual pursuits they maintain.

It is entirely up to you how full your life is, unless of course you're some sort of basic bitch who only thrives from novelty and feedback from external environments. If that's the case, you're pretty much doomed to run off on your family because you're not intelligent and creative enough to live a full life without flitting from one temporary fleeting interest to another.

TITS OR GTFO

Why hasn't this dumb hag shown tits nor the channers doeth requesteth such?

How tall/built are you OP?

wanna swap places?

It's a man, baby. Masster Bate.

well, she's not really demanding attention for the virtue of being a women

give me money

this thread is cancer but those quads are nice

You faggots don;t knw shit about coded messages, do you?
"Soccer mom" is code for "I play playing with balls";
"Housewife" means "I love to cuck my husband"
"Mindless drone" means "emotionless sexual servitude"

There are women too ugly to be you, stop believing communist propaganda and appreciate that someone else in this world cared enough about you to start a family with. Egotistical cunt.

Did OP respond to anything on this thread?

I can tell she didn't post any nudes.

naisu torai /refutipor/

You had one job.