I'm 22 and I can feel the parental instincts kicking in

I'm 22 and I can feel the parental instincts kicking in.

I saw someone at the store holding their child and I actually thought it was cute. How gay is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9xqIIWkP8M
pnas.org/content/108/39/16194
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must fight it, user. There isn't the slightest chance you're worthy of reproduction.

Give it an hour. the feeling will pass.

Trust me, these feelings can be fun to have if you troll with them. I have an SJW-ish ex I got dinner with a while ago, and she mentioned feeling those urges and I smirked at her and told her it was her natural biological urges kicking in.

Her face and outrage at such a sexist idea was hilarious. then I fucked her later and came inside her while she dirty-talked to me about needing my seed in herSJW's are sluts btw

How do you feel now?

good its about time white ppl started understanding their instincts.
So many fuck dont have children because they think they are not good enough or or want more money for themselves.
Its normal bruh, gtfo of this board YOU DONT BELONG HERE!!!.

die pedo scum

Not that you're not gay but that was not gay

Words to live by, Lloyd.

Why does it matter? If you had a kid, you'd spend a lot on it, worry 24/7, go through the angsty teen phase and you'd be dead before your kid makes something of itself, if it ever does.
Who even thinks about having children anymore, isn't the planet full as it is now? Just get a vasectomy now, fuck anything that moves without caring about impregnation and die at 50 years because of the std's and shitty lifestyle

No, and it's not even fucking close to being full. Fuck off with your liberal propaganda, Chaim.

Go check out an anime series called Usagi Drop, and get back to us, OP

Risks too great, fam

nah fam, just kill the kid and get Holla Forums's advice on how to do it that way we all win

I'd like to have a child but I doubt I can afford it and I won't to bring it in this fucked world.

It's full of Muslims and other, slightly less savage third-worlders. If you can post in English on Holla Forums without risk of prosecution from your government, the world needs more of you.

Full of niggers yes indeed shlomo and they are a growing population group.

Is this bait or is /b no longer redpill?

Knowing myself, i can assure you it doesn't

I just hope to be dead before they take over

murder those instincts the same way you handled tfw no gf

I know that feeling user. Im 31 and its kicked in badly. To the point I feel Im running out of time to have a kid and its causing me stress. A few years ago I didn't even want kids.

just remind yourself that any woman capricious enough to trick you into impregnating her will then tell the police that you abused her, get a restraining order against you and then have your wages garnished for child support.

your instincts have become your enemy, user. don't let them destroy you.

just let the species die.

I want kids too, OP. The problem is finding a woman who isn't a complete fucktard to impregnate and help you to raise those kids. I wouldn't worry too much about financial stability, though. Most people seem to overestimate how financial stable they need to be to raise a family. My parents were poorfags and we did alright.

Women are retarded, but most of them aren't quite that bad. The ones that are display obvious warning signs, usually.

Just get a cat. Or a dog. But if you think you'd feel the urge to dress it up, get a cat, and don't declaw it.

My ex aborted my kid a few years ago and I often imagine it being a little girl as old as she would be now. Sitting over there on the couch, watching TV, kicking her legs and talking to me. My little angel, daddy's going to join you soon.

Haha, only kidding I'm just schizo. Haha, kidding again.

I feel it too. But for me it's easy: fighting a cancer, few years ago, destroyed any chance of having kids…

By "easy" I mean I live in misery since then.

oh shit you got mercd by the medical industrial complex

wut, did they chemo your gullible ass

Already had poor fertility before the treatment - made some test once.
Chemo didn't help, and it wasn't even *that* strong.

That fucking cancer resorbed anyways.
Well at least for now. I think that shit will come back, one day or another.

I've always been good at self-denial. I was 6 when I taught myself to beat down hunger. Now that I'm 23, I find it easier to deal with the sexual urges than basically all of my few remaining friends.

Still haven't beaten the crippling depression and repressed anger though.

if you are a woman. that makes sense.
most likely a guy. you are just a pedo fuck in disguise

Having fatherly instincts doesn't make you a pedo and I don't quite understand why you would think something so retarded in the first place.

tbqh, we can worry about overpopulation when Muslims, Nogs, and the Chinese are a minority.

BECAUSE THIS IS A FUCKING HOLY WAR. You're being attacked twenty/four seven on this website. Marriage and owning the father ship position is a daring duty. A sacred duty. And these Things want to destroy that

how is that gay, it's your prime reproductive instinct. I have 3 kids and I love it.

seeing your kid discover new things every day, learning to walk, learning speech, riding a bike alone for the first time, that's the happiest I can get without having to take my pants off.

it's tricky though cause your partner needs to be on the same page as you, and that is VERY rare these days.

whatever you say Mr Zealot

here because librechan died pedofag?

yeah how come librechan died? I liked it there

That means you're now a paedophile

I don't know about parental instincts, but I do want to have a family, and kids.

Very true. I'd still take care of my child if they were detected, and try again (with science). If it's best, have professionals take care of them, but visit them regularly.

Why do people have to record these things? Especially when the child does something wrong?

With many are Negroids and Pajeets, not very desirable populations. Even if they were okay, it is not a situation where "we" have seven have 7 billion members, but they have ___ million/billion
He hopes they are dead before they take over. It's probably not what it once was.

kek

Hey Shlomo.

enjoy being a slave to a 3DPD

Should foster a kid for a few months.

That way, you're helping some kid out and you get to sate your parental instincts.

Only niglettes in foster care.

Being a parent is the BEST thing there is in life

That's not the same as passing on your own genes and raising your own flesh and blood. It's not a bad option if you're infertile or wealthy and don't mind taking in a few underprivileged children of your own race, though.

Hence you find another women

I found the reason why you guys are all fucked up in the head(myself included)
youtu.be/M9xqIIWkP8M

Its because of the fucking jews an their jew tricks.

ikr

Kids are great, muslims and blacks have many of them.

Very, but we already knew OP was a faggot so really no surprise.

op has parental instincts
=only on /b

Jees

You got me user, no fap for me

L2r dipshit
How am i a bible thumper if i included myself in the fucked in the head group?

Implying that bible thumper`s are not fucked in the head.

Correlation is not causation, nice straw man asshole.

Almost 30 here and I just keep getting further from any interest in committing to that shit. We are men, it is a lose-lose situation almost every time in relationship/reproduction rights. From what I've seen you will be much better off killing those feelings. I feel fucking blessed that I am devoid of interest in that horseshit. Not saying to avoid relationships. I love women, but marriage/children is a trap.

You've fooled no one you dirty refugee.

i found a vpn that worked on 4 chan so i could go back any time.
I dont this makes me a migrant :P

You're a migrant as long as you continue to willfully go there and type like a retarded teenager.

How make babbies made?

yeah my gf was taking care of our pupper and it made me want to have kids. in 22 also lol. he is still a little dogo like really young and he os basiclly our baby haha
so i know this feel

You
You have the right idea

You're a fucking idiot

Normally I'd tell you to man up and put a baby in your girl, but I don't think you deserve to reproduce.

Yes goyim. White people should stop reproducing!

LOL

I also had my first strong parental instinct experience a while back and the feeling hasn't completely left since. I was half-expecting this to happen sooner or later, who knows if the normie life will finally get to me and drag me into the sunlight. Nobody seems to feel ready for it when it finally arrives, so rationalizations are likely a waste of time, there's a reason why the human species keeps going and why thinking of yourself as special is seen as childish, after all.

It's a strange mixture of deep anxiety and hope of fulfilment. At least it seems like there could be something to look forward to.

like shitty diapers and no sleep

Just think how man chores you can shove off to your kids.

0?

Like fucking your wife?

This
Any thoughts on a 6 year old handling a 2hp leaf blower?
(mowing the law isnt fun anymore after i stopped drinking)
i have to start it and he cant drive on rabbit because he doesn't have the arm strength to turn in time (my wifes marigolds found this out the hard way :)
Dont have to do jack all but cleaning the gutters, just a few more years and my daughter will be old enough for that.

= Profit?

Wanting to have kids and be able to raise them correctly is the most manliest thing you can do

To people who have kids:

What is like to love your children?

I mean, I don't know why my parents even love me, I'm being a piece of shit, we argue all the time but they're still after me

Other than that, is it like the same kind of love you give to your cat/dog? It would be the closest I can understand

pnas.org/content/108/39/16194

Demonstrably false

My wife is due with her son in two months. Wish me luck on being a stepdad, Holla Forums!

Woot you got hitched up with a preggo, chum the waters some more and say it is a nigger baby in her belly.

No. He's Syrian.

Nice b8 m8