Ask an enlightened being anything

Ask an enlightened being anything.

Kill yourself?

The part to be killed you talk about has already been killed, or more truthfully, it has never existed.

enlightenment doesn't exist, just another term people use to try and make them feel better about themselves

enlightenmen is realization of what you are, nothing more

in other words, a bunch of fucking bullshit

but hey, whatever helps man

if you're enlightened, why are you not aware that you're full of shit?

Who's right, utilitarianism or kantians?

You mean utilitarianism or katanas, kiddo.

eh, same diff

Can you guess what number I'm thinking of?

6?

i don't know what they say, but any belief in a concept is not the ultimate truth

what's the point of this thread? if everything makes sense to you why don't you realize it makes you look like a pompous cringy fucker in search of attention?

oh yeah take your time with your answer, i'll check back in an hour, gonna *meditate* now

NOPE, it was 7

I knew you weren't enlightened

Also, is nobody gonna check these dubs?

Silly humans, 32 is the only number that matters.

What about the 6 trillion?

how does this enlightenment mean you're more qualified to answer my questions than I am?

You didn't actually answer, or even address, the question.

You've caught the jew, I'm sorry. You aren't enlightened. You've been tricked by the jew again.

No it's a jew fishing for loosh. They are dying off from a lack of willing juice boxes to suck dry…aka YOU.

what is the point of anything?

because the very question that throbs at the core of your being is universal, any being can come to an understanding about it, and self realization is to bring everything to this place

i am not going to read up on any concepts, really. they don't interest me. if u wish to know the truth u must drop everything.

the state of not being enlightened is merely an idea believed in. something in you says, 'this doesn't feel like enlightenment' and you buy this idea and go "yea, this doesn't feel like enlightenment"

see it for what it is

Okay but how does that make you any more qualified to answer my questions than I am?

You invite us to ask questions, then answer with "your questions are irrelevant because there is a grand truth"

Fine, so spit out your grand truth or fuck off. And don't say we are invited on a mystical journey" or some this like that : you haven't proven the value of your grand truth yet.

This pic is for you, OP.

You are bored and full of shit, so don't get angry when we call you on it.

ok, that's fair.

Do you suck dicks?

this

and this

Okay, and you are who, exactly?

Not getting angry, joy.

Yes.

I don't remember saying your questions are irrelevant. If the truth could be said, it would not always be true. it is like this, you see.Find out the truth of who you are and everything comes clean.

Aye listen here fucker,
To you, there's one truth, Every person thinks they know what to do.

does the individual exist?

if it does what is its relationship that makes it distinct from the rest of the universe.

and if it does not then why is my awareness limited to this body.

can a moral foundation be built upon the principle of of A = -A?

could your presumption of enlightenment into itself make you unenlightened because you dont full comprehend the depth of the meaning of the word.

why do people choose to suffer? (and dont cop out to saying desire, explain the process that causes it to arise)

and what is the significance of the rishi/ruesi to the formation of the concept of enlightenment?

no, we are dreaming. ur awareness is not limited to this body, u r only thinking it is so.
the self lacks nothing. it is at all times utterly complete and perfect.

einlightenment is not knowledge. it is not a concept. it is direct experience in the here and now. it is beyond any concept, u r also.

on one level of expression i can say that nothing is happening at all. nothing ever happened. only if the mind says this thing happens, then in effect it is set to happen. so many things are happening, but they don't record in ur consciousness bc u have no interest in them.

i don't know about rishi ruesi. i'm leaving now, too. bye.

Do spiders dream?

waking up, cold sweats, 4 am, nightmares, and weird scenarios that just leave them confused.

you said this:

and this:

So if that doesn't mean the questions are irrelevant what does it mean? You are avoiding the questions by spouting meaningless shit.

Yes or no: Do you have meaningful, useful answers to questions we may ask?

If yes: Please provide the answers without further dissimulation

If no: then why the fuck did you invite questions?

Wow. No wonder they're so pissy when I break their webs.

According to you and you know about what he was talking about, just eat a bullet.

You dont exists, if you change definitions nothing exists and then exists just for proving that you are right and the rest no.

This thread is pure charlatan babling. Womyn and autistic fedora tards can fail for it, be aware.

O enlightened one! How do you deal with tfw no gf?

Protip, girls always fall for that garbage, why? because they are stupid.

What garbage?

Are you trooling me? thats stupid babling typical of a new professor, basically:

STEM/marxist student: sex is dick in vagina

Under 35 professor: No you stupid ignoramus tard, you are fully wrong, dick doesnt exists, sex is pennis in vagina and sacrifice a chicken to moloch for having me to enlighten you and your kind you worthless christian mortal. Euphoria intensifies.

Female students: asking for babies internally.

Rolled 86 (1d99)
kill yourself
check my dicedubs

Go back to #foefetish, nymph.

Go back to reddit please, bumping for butthurt.

Who is your waifu?

speaking as the guy who asked the original questions these "answers" are utterly beneath contempt the fundamental concept of a person being complete and perfect is a contradiction, perfection requires that the imperfect are not a part of it.

enlightenment is a form of knowledge gained by the destruction of delusion and the liberation of ones insight from attachment,

can you, or anyone, tell me what is the "here and now" for instance, the world our senses tells us exists, is that "now"?

and not being aware of something does not mean it does not happen, spheres within spheres.

see this is why i have a problem with this type of thread or anyone who claims to be like this, its posturing, only a few posts from someone who has actually knows a teeny tiny drop of this stuff and it completely unravels.

of being able to see with the eyes of the slug.

Mayybe it actually brings them joy bcuz most bugs can't. Then they get to build a better one.

show me

hi

ok enlightened man, i'll play.

When two hands hit, they make a CLAP sound.

What does the sound of one hand make?

JUST STFU

On my Holla Forums? Fuck the hell off, basement dwelling virgin fag.

Loser detected.