200 years from now

I'm so glad I'll be long dead before this happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cry more

eat shit, commiecuck

there is always east Asia
I hope they are able to make sexbots in time to save themselves

yeah it sucks, and there's nothing that we can do to change it

but muh whales
muh dolphins
muh rabid gutterhole dogs
m-muh kosher food

r u a ladyboy?

Are you a nigger?
can't post dick because only 13

You fags aren't out of the woods yet. Your 3DPD still has power in your countries, and they will fuck your shit up like they did with white countries.

A dream coming true user. At least faggot like OP will never be real

removing the worms from people's brains would be a good start

You're right friend. But here's a scary thought: what if we are actually living in the "200 years from now" right now? If you stop and thing about it, I'm sure you will realize that it's very probable. It is the current year after all.

Not if he has anything to say about it.

OP is a fag

What do you really think the world will be like in year 3000, 4000 and year 10000?

i am ok with this. white people are cancer anway. proof: op is white.

So much this. I've been thinking about the future and I made conclusions that even in 50 years it would be the hell - more and more nigs, fewer Whites and even Asians. In 2100 the 90% of the planet's population would be blacks.

that is total bullshit. black population is artifical. we support them with welfare and aid packages. if we stop a lot of niggers will die.

By the year 3000 A.D. the date system will have changed.

From the perspective of those beings that were once humans, the year 3000 will never happen. They will follow all the other alien civilizations into perpendicular time by uploading their minds into computers that compute at infinite speed.

To an outside observer, it will be as though humanity, and perhaps all life in the solar system, if not the solar system itself, simply ceased to exist. They might even be able to find the remnants of the computers that once performed that miraculous task.

Are you saying we will always be together in electric dreams?

Why do you even care? What is so special about white people?

Go to asia, you will be raped.

is it even rape if i consent by going there?

I fucking hope not, I hate you people.

Well, in India existence is equal to consent.

If we allow that to happen then we deserve it, it's important to remember that we've been invaded by non whites plenty of times though, we survived then and the odds are that we'll survive now.

As I said though if we allow ourselves to go extinct then we deserve it, this isn't a violent invasion and we could easily repel them. If we still haven't repelled them in the future then we weren't going to achieve much anyway.

(Ex)white countries should set up a program to transfer cultural artifacts (paintings, books etc) to China in the hope of saving them from the coming destruction.

After they kill us for the last resources.

Voting for trump would be a start.

They invent stuff. Like computers.

Build all of western civilization? If it wasn't for white people you wouldn't be able to shitpost on your computer right now.

the difference being then there was a well defined front, not so now.

Being this Assmad.

R8 OC

Fuck

I wonder about this too.

East Asia will probably stagnate without the intellectual influence of the west just as they were before extensive contact. There may be some large wars and maybe a great empire but it will slowly dissolve back into the earth like everything else.

Only white people actually care about endangered species or have a strong sense of conserving nature.

Yes, and most people don't stop to take into account not only the real nature of people but even the concept that change is always and will always happen. If we don't direct change in a way that supports our continued existence then the fact of our existence will change.

When I was young I supported my country in bombing those evil Serbians who were killing people. When I was older and learned about the atrocities of the Muslims and the fears of the Serbs I realized that we should never have gotten involved. I'm not saying the Serbs were saints and didn't do lots of horrible things, but the reality of what they were facing and are still facing and will likely be facing in the near future causes me to wonder if we were attacking the wrong people.

All races have their form of degeneracy. We just happen to be in a time of maximum white degeneracy that is actively encouraged by our societies. Don't fool yourself into thinking any other race would not be as degenerate or more so, or that there is not a source of virtue in the west that allowed for many good things.

At some point the west won't be able to support them through food, medicine, technology and organization and the inevitable will happen.

Honestly, the more humane path would have been to never allow welfare and enforce the laws strictly.

Eventually this, but will it happen before all the west is consumed?

The Romans and Greeks were once known for blonde and red hair and having grey, blue and green eyes. Idiots will try to claim they looked the same back then as they do now, but this is easily proven wrong when we can read their own texts that describe them, see names that imply red and blonde hair color and we can even analyze fragments of paint on their statues. There populations were intensely mixed and the character of their people changed. The same may happen to all white countries.

black people dont exist either

ELENIN
XEVISE
TVEB A
I EN I R
NLTR
C U
T
I
O
N

HOL UP

black people invented computers, dummy

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Considering the EU and US in favor of muslims yeah we are on the wrong side.

WE WUZ TECHNICIANZ N SHIET

that key is fucked up on the first graph.

yep, that's Holla Forums

the second graph is sourced, gaylord

The truth hurts, doesn't it, faggot?

not a source

nice maymay posting, faggot

Any statistical information shows that niggers are dumb

Unlike I'm not denying that African Americans are on average intellectually inferior to Caucasians but you fuckers brought this problem on yourself and I have absolutely no fucking sympathy for you.

actually all niggers will be killed and told to fuck off out of society. you stupid jew nigger OP

African americans have 15 more iq points on average then africans.

Yes slavery was the biggest mistake ever.
60% of the slaves owned by blacks
Person demanding slavery to be legal = a black
Ppl shipping slaves where the jews.

This will not happen.

I'm gonna need citations on those claims.

How about doing something than being a lazy piece of shit!
Get on the street and start doing crazy shit to get media attention

No hes right, US niggers have an IQ of 80 on average while African Shitskins have an IQ of 55-65

Off yourself in public.

Again, it was the jews fault

A random user saying "nah dude, it's totally right, for real!" does not constitute a citation. And he needs to back up his other claims too.

You forgot one important feature of the Future World;

Every nation is ruled by Sharia Law.
Muslims were spread around deliberately to cause this.
Islam keeps the population timid and quiet.
"Free" people used to protest, demand their rights, etc. but that's all over now.

No, it's because every time the wrong sort of people demand civil liberties, right-wingers try to shut it the fuck down.

Google it you google

See>>6286860

civil rights like practicing islam?
Owning fire arms?
Giving niggers rights?

Meant for

i dont get the last pic

That is just garnish

Okay, so I'm going to take away your rights.

Its not about like or not like stupid.
I wont let my cat vote either i like him.

They have rights, and all the imageboard bitching in the world isn't going to change that fact.

Additionally, trying to take those rights away again would be fantastically dangerous for everyone for a vast array of reasons that I shouldn't have to explain to you but I suspect I'm going to have to.

Extremely unfair. Pit bulls only cause so many fatalities because they're owned by nogs; they're the weapon, not the criminal. In responsible hands they do fine.

Fun facts they don't tell you in school;

1. Slaves were bought legally from public African slave markets. The white man didn't go into Africa to kidnap black people; other black people did that. The white man didn't break the laws of that place.

2. Slavery was illegal in the USA until a man won a lawsuit claiming the right to own slaves. He was a black man.

3. Black people nowadays will often change their surname because they think it's the name of their ancestors' slave owner. But in most cases the surname was chosen by the black person's ancestor when freed.

4. Black people nowadays like to switch from Christianity to Islam to get away from the religion of the slave owners. But in fact Islam fully supports slavery, Muslims organised the African slave trade back in the day, and the Islamic world is still where most slavery exists.

Okay, and?

I'd vote for that. Is this what Trump's policies are?

Trump has only one policy;

BE THE KING OF THE WORLD !!!

Everything else that he promises to do, he says the opposite a week later.

Sauce one true opposite promise changing a week later

He makes big promises.

Unfortunately, he's a habitual liar. None of them mean anything.

Why don't you do the math, user? Figure out how he could possibly do those things. How much support and funding would he need. Will he have it?
p.s. you're on your own with the figuring-out. Trump has never given details on any of his promises. The only thing he ever explained in detail was sexual assault. "Grab them by the pussy".

Always funny to see retards with the complete incapability to do anything for themselves.

Trump's the only candidate capable of winning who will resist the tpp. We actually need him.

Fascinating.
Scary.
And has nothing to do with the post it replies to.

That presumes that he's CAPABLE of resisting the TPP.

And it also presumes that he will try to do the things he promises to do.

You're looking at a man who orders goods and services then refuses to pay for them. Why would you believe him?

All the detail you ever need is that he is against it and Hillary for it.

My sentiments exactly.

Those who both want to be together can be together. Autists like me will go off to their own universe(s), maybe while making a non-sentient copy of themselves available to family/friends/whoever.

Hahaha, eskimos are more intelligent than pajeets

Show the per capita rates for dogs.

And for extra fun, adjust for race of the owners.

human iq is increasing so fast and is improved by so many ancillary factors to race that in 200 years we will all have iq's superior to Einstein. Genetics, which today account for about 90% of the racial variation in iq may mean that whitey will still score higher than nogs in a test, but it would be dumb not to admit they're smart.
Nogs may be dumber than the average american, but the average american is dumber than a spic, who is dumber than a chink, who we all know is dumb as fuck aswell as being small and yellow.

Actually

You dumb spic

kill self dumb poltards thast goes for all of you faggots posting in this thread

Wew lad

I would love to unload some 00 buck in those fucking animals. Both the niggers and the dogs.

Besides for Europe and Australia, I imagine the White and 'indio' South Americans getting the worst of it along, and those close to India if they went to war with anyone. As for the non-India Australoids, it would depend on who invades the territories they live in, as many would not be interest in there women.

Just cuck my stuff up, fam

The future is in your hands.
Or the Semitic peoples, but to be honest, regardless of the religious affiliation, your people do seem more rational.

I highly doubt they have the brains or means to do that to your people. They have the man power, but nothing else. I imagine your people would probably defeat them, leaving only the few good or strong alive. I know the Orientals wpuld probably decimate them, should they try anything.

Kek, a lot of these are true for a lot of people.
I am not a Muslim, but in the USA, Islam would be a right to practice as well as owning firearms. Equal rights for niggers, others, or women is not American though.

Are proto negroids
Raw fish eaters are Asian.
Real Asians are smart.

how in the hell did she get in?

Ha! So it is about wealth! Your chart confirms it you fuckboy!

You guys are so fucking confused…

Before anything like that happens, WE WILL BE REPLACED BY ROBOTS. Once they don't need a working or middle class, we will ALL be like Haiti or Africa.

But before we are replaced by robots, THE WORLD WILL RUN OUT OF FOSSIL FUELS. We're already past peak oil. Fossil fuels are more and more expensive. Business interests won't allow a switch to alternative supplies. They are draining the economy and could cause a global dark age.

And if not, they will cause RAMPANT CLIMATE CHANGE possibly wiping out human life.

And you guys are worried whether the great-grandchildren you'll never have because you're 40-year-old virgin neckbeards will be a bit browner than you?

I bet half of you have a jew, spic or red indian somewhere in your family tree or even (shock horror) black blood. Europeans were fucking inbred before they even came to America. Then they started fucking their slaves, fucking the Mexicans who were already there, marrying Cherokee princesses and cutting off half their dicks like they're Jews, and mangling their features with silicon and braces. Fuck you all.

oFFCOURSE IT IS , AS A WEALTHY COUNTRY S BETTER AND HAS BETTER PPL IN IT.
How did you come to the wealth thing it doest seems to hold any correlation with the comment you replied on.

I've seen cyclical arguments before but this is the first time I've seen a cyclical non-statement.
Because I don't need to be spoonfeed the wealth of each country involved in a chart.

The only reason why blacks have somuch eurpean blood is because of the raping of isrish slaves.

A irish slave was 5 coins and a nigger was 50

Yes in the south they have genetics with africans, and in europe you have the moors admixture.

All these genetics are dominate to the european ones and when someone is of this admixture they are of lesser intellect.

look at the south of europe you have whole demograpics in spain and italy with a avg iq of 90.
These are the results of this negroid admixture.
lets not continue the decline.
you could have askenazis or arabs, the same ppl one has negroid admixture up to 30 for Moroccans for example. and their iqs are separated by 35 points.

So lets not just start to embrace this blind race mixing thing mkay.

Fantastic metaphor right there in that picture you could say it is like melted cheese on ice cream.

Shitty metaphor for a nonexistent problem

I'd say the melted cheese on ice cream is more fitting here

OK buttfucker, why don't you buy it?

It's the- oh who gives a shit

Exactly they are not like paint, you have allele in genetics some genes are dominate to others.
So you wont get nice pretty colors and shit.
You get brown. (btw this happens with paints as well if you blindly mix them. i have finger painted enough in my life to know this )

Preventing this regression to the mean avg is in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability.
Especially if this new genetic admixture is inbred.

Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events.

We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes.

We are not talking about culture but race.

Exactly! It's precisely like melted cheese on ice cream.

1) US "whites" are already a mongrel race from all the populations of different European countries.

2) so why aren't you fighting the ongoing extermination of tribal peoples, who represent more clearly distinct genetic populations than "whites"?

3) most whites still fuck other whites. There is no significant risk of whiteness disappearing.

4) inbred populations are genetically vulnerable. Most indigenous groups are exogamous (marry outside the group). Mongrel dogs are healthier than purebreds, just look at the health insurance rates for each.

5) race mixing produces new, mixed-race populations and thus increases genetic diversity.

I didn not mention any MOTHERFUCKING race in that whole comment.
It was complete FUCKING neutral, so it ACTUALLY DOES SPEAKS ABOUT ALL MINORITIES .

Fyi blond Scandinavians are going extinct.
When a native american (asian) breeds with african or arab their genetics will be recessive and disappear.

No it doesn't works that way, only one already existing gen becomes dominant.

There is no creation of new genes.

Dominance in genetics is a relationship between alleles of one gene, in which the effect on phenotype of one allele masks the contribution of a second allele at the same locus.[1][2] The first allele is dominant and the second allele is recessive. For genes on an autosome (any chromosome other than a sex chromosome), the alleles and their associated traits are autosomal dominant or autosomal recessive. Dominance is a key concept in Mendelian inheritance and classical genetics. Often the dominant allele codes for a functional protein whereas the recessive allele does not.
A classic example of dominance is the inheritance of seed shape in peas. Peas may be round, associated with allele R or wrinkled, associated with allele r. In this case, three combinations of alleles (genotypes) are possible: RR, Rr, and rr. The RR individuals have round peas and the rr individuals have wrinkled peas. In Rr individuals the R allele masks the presence of the r allele, so these individuals also have round peas. Thus, allele R is dominant to allele r, and allele r is recessive to allele R. This use of upper case letters for dominant alleles and lower case ones for recessive alleles is a widely followed convention.
More generally, where a gene exists in two allelic versions (designated A and a), three combinations of alleles are possible: AA, Aa, and aa. If AA and aa individuals (homozygotes) show different forms of some trait (phenotypes), and Aa individuals (heterozygotes) show the same phenotype as AA individuals, then allele A is said to dominate or be dominant to or show dominance to allele a, and a is said to be recessive to A.

You cant specialize a set of genetics and make them dominant if the population groups does not lives in isolation.

So any new mutation (trait) will be bred out instantly the next generation as the new mutation is recessive.

Result being regression to the lowest common dominator.

Going to need to see an official statistic on that chummer

No, no it's not. It used to be might makes right and the stronger people would slaughter and subjugate the others until they were no more or they actually held their borders and their country and didn't welcome invaders with open arms.

10% of swedens population is african or arab.
You can say goodbye to the blond hair and light colored eyes.
Its only a matter of time.

Do you even genetics bro?

5% is enough to make blue eyes disappear over time in the entire population.

The Mediterranean used to be blond and red hair with light skin.

Same for north Africa and the middle east.

Just look at the arabs and jews with out the african admixture.

Sweden is highest because of non native birth rates.

2e highest*

some what

Englands peak coincides with immigrants birth rates.
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/

So far when it comes to muslim immigrants they do not show the decrease of birth rates like european immigrants have.

I just saw birthrates and posted in a kneejerk. I thought we were venturing into HURDUR EURO-ISLAMIG GALIPHATE.

Capitalism has started to eat itself. It wants men and women to work for less and to start families with less time and money and more financial obligation. It's running out of a future workforce because of its own contradictions and the politicians and businesses would rather import people from the third world en masse than concede their power and wealth.

no just x amount dies before they reproduce so you need that birth rate because to many would die off.

i do agree that populations are supposed to fluctuate a bit.

I even think we should watch the decline continue because automating etc.

But with the new migrants we are looking at population booms.

This causes less opportunity and scarcity.

No more family homes available to start families in, yet the immigrants dont mind having 14 ppl in a flat.

The European population will lose all its identity with the stage that is set now.

Can you cite the part of that link that backs up what you're saying because I don't see it, in fact it doesn't even seem to be about what you're talking about.

Wow start arguing any time

in 1860, 15% of the us pop were free nogs or slaves. in 2013, african americans accounted for 13% of the population. 2% more were mixed race.
so much for the nogs takin' over…

5e paragraph
"The number of foreign-born people in the UK increased in almost every year,"

all the data is presented, it doesn't actually states the peak in (random graph that i posted is because of this)
Look at the data coinciding with the date.

The site is full of graphs that show the birth rate uptake.

its not about expensive, it is about availability.
my country has 13 years of waiting time for family homes now.

I may have fucked up here, it's been since the start of the refugee crisis I read into this so I could be completely fucking up my numbers. Google "germany population rate" and you'll begin to see the real issue, and that's Germany no longer having the culture or abundance of wealth to keep their population rising at minimum levels of sustainable growth (which may be 1.3 now that I think about it)

When you've googled ^^^ you'll see that all of our pop. growth rates are shit and you'll realise why the argument for refugees are being framed as a moral obligation rather than a crisis of capitalism.

Like the Brits give a fuck about that. "Muh nest egg"

No one is speaking about houses and affordability here user.
that img is about Scandinavian birth rates that are not sustainable.

Right but this doesn't prove that we're going to be outpopulated as has eluded to. If you look up the birth rates of migrants and the descendants of migrants you'll see them decline towards native population by the third generation.

This number is deflated by the increasing Hispanic population.

I should add when you google this it will compare with the likes of the UK and USA too.

Yes for European migrants from poor countries.

The african and arab migrants dont show this complete declination and will maintain higher birt rates then the European demographics.

look at this site again, does this looks like its slowing down to you migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/

2013: babies born to White Non-Hispanic women (54.1%).

4% :S

i shouldnt do math when im high , its 7,9%

Right, but that's not the birth rates of migrant familes, that's the rates they're coming into the country.These people aren't outbreeding us, we're letting them in.

What is it that concerns you about immigrants? Do you feel they're taking up housing and jobs in an already overly competitive economy? We're not building houses in order to pad out the coffers of an increasingly entwined elite. The politicians, the media, from the oligarchs to the journalists, small business owners to CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, all of their interests have become the same. House prices going up is good for them because they own several, or they're paid up on their mortgage. At least they're taking orders from someone who does own a large amount of property. And that's why in a country where 95% of the land isn't built on and still owned by Lords and Barons we have a housing shortage and people shouting about it being full, because we, me and you, are getting fucked over by them.

As far as jobs go, migrants do add to the economy because it's more money in circulation, but why is the economy still doing poorly? Because we have a self professed Keynesian government that has never read a word of Keynes in their whole fucking lives. They're once again attempting to baffle people with bullshit and co-opting something that they know the vast majority of people don't understand. Keynesian economics requires pumping tax money into the bottom of society in order to stimulate growth, as it expands the consumer class to all levels of society. This was formerly your out of work benefits (now welfare), your child tax credits, rebates, housing benefits, ESA, disability. And how have they done this? By grossly misrepresenting and outright lying about the numbers behind these claims and taking the money saved and passing it onto tax cuts for the rich.

Could you imagine getting hit with false rape charges by some crackwhore prostitute? They'll do anything for money. It wouldn't even cost muxh. 1000$ and I got false rape charges on you guys… Not saying I'll do this. Just saying it can be done.

On average, they are, along with Alaskans according to this map, whom have slightly lower IQs.
I think other natives groups tend to be about 83-90. I've seen some other maps and graphs.
India is multi-racial though, and many are mixed.

Your first reply has it right, but I was surprised to see that hispanics (not a race) had lower IQ than natives. It does make sense though, since most of them are mostly mixed with Negroids and Europids. I once heard, from an obscure website, that mixing can cause the offspring to IQs that decreases with each generation, even going below the IQ of the ancestry with the lower IQ (assuming they have it lower), at least, in some cases (it's been a while since I read it). I don't know if this is true, but it can be a factor.

Darn! I wonder what the backlash was for saying that.
I think I would have to agree, as the deaths of many can be repaired, but miscegenation can forever contaminate a people, since some would be able to slip through. One is destroyed for a while, and the other forever (while it's contaminated grow). Israel needs to let others do what they do.
Mind, it contaminates for both sides, or whichever the offspring stays with.

TOP POST RIGHT THERE

i hate minions so fucking much

I'm so glad I'll be long dead before this happens.

Well that sounds familiar.

that image is clearly a close up of a normal sized skeletor that is shopped in.

That shit is clearly shopped.

WE

Trying to figure out that picture hurts my brain

i was kangz n sheit

All the feminism shit in the '60s killed the west. Women's rights were a mistake and we'll be replaced by brown people that don't believe in them.

it would just be everyone would be asian
since niggers only weigh more in africa the population of niggers only is accepted in dark skinned cultures, india included in this niggerfest.

eventually the white gene will take over as the dominate one for thousands of years after since sand niggers, white asians, and eurofags would be the majority of this interbreeding.

the white race will live on, will only have slanty eyes.

This is an autism meme that is constantly debunked, stop it.

despite media representation, race mixing is still an extreme minority of the population. The biggest mixed demographic would actually be half-asian because of all the WM/AF, and it would still be rather small. there would just be less whites because white people don't have kids anymore.

but 200 years will actually be an aryan globe because literally all races want to be white, and there will likely be genetic manipulation by then. unfortunately they'll be fake ones, like jewish blondes, because they'll select against empathy to compete.

Record status = Corrected
Way to earn those sheckles

hurrrr

CTR can't even make a proper bingo board.

Also:
daily reminder that even your masters think you're pathetic

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

who made this retarded bingo board?

>implying jews would racemix
>not having a racist dick that is repulsed by shitskins

kek

I won't

You have to realize that by this time, the internet of things will be in full force. No matter where you run to, there will be robotic micro-organisms tracking your every move.

This is the first time i have ever seen that picture and I'm fucking done
My nigga whoever made that

I wish I could take credit for it

Im a third generation italian on my mothers side and my fathers side is polish and czech

Wtf was that even about?

I honestly have no idea, but I used to love that show.

Ive seen every episode.