Patrick J. Buchanan Appreciation Thread

I'm only 13 pages in, but it's gold so far. I am invigorated by his writing and feel compelled to share some choice quotes. Keep in mind, this book was first published in October 2011.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
buchanan.org/blog/great-white-hope-125286
archive.is/qrZ6Z
robertwwhitaker.com/national-issues/perots-peak/
my.mixtape.moe/rmazcz.zip
archive.is/Kdlw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203687504577003763659779448
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_bridges
buchanan.org/blog/trump-found-formula-125372
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read this next.

It's gold too, even though Buchanan is constantly counter-signaling Hitler in it.

Library only has that on reference, can't sheck it out like I did Suicide Doors.

Is it worth the $16.40 for a new copy?

Buchanan is a typical Britcucked Amerilard in this way.

Definitely.

It's one of those books I find myself returning, over and over again.

Thanks, I will purchase it per your recommendation.

I find it depressing that our downfall has long been predicted and could have been prevented.

Why didn't our parents and grandparents stop this from happening?

what are you doing to stop it? faggot

Everything by Buchanan is worth it.

I voted for Buchanan for president in 2000.

Why didn't America listen?

I guess things had to get way shittier first.

I am glad another user knows about Buchanan. He is the original Trump.

Trumps candidacy is a resurgence of Paleoconservatism against Neo-conservatism.

He is also very intelligent and articulate. He things about things clearly and presents the truth.

It literally comes from Buchanan

One has to come to acceptance that our previous generations are something to loathe for their degeneracty and decadence.

The price of their apathy and arrogance is the destruction of our civilisation as we know it. Embrace this truth, and with it do the bests you can to either turn the tide, or weather the oncoming storm.

Don't demoralize, you don't know anything of user. What I'll be doing is move away from my degenerate country netherlands , start a family/commpany, have 4-6 children and raise them to the best I can.

inbe4 "stand your ground and fight faggot". My country has shown me no love, rather all it's actions have shown that it hates me for being a white nationalist youth that is able to think for himself. My country has treated me like a paria, and the people here are not worth saving. Neither has my family, but let's not make this a blogpost.

I recommend all you pick up the biography "The Crusader: The Life and Tumultuous Times of Pat Buchanan".

I'm only maybe halfway through it, but there's some really good detail in there about his time on his first campaign trail for the 1992 presidential election. He embarrassed Bill Clinton at what was supposed to be a debate at an elementary school in New Hampshire, his staffers getting into a fight with Clinton's staffers soon after, and George Bush getting BTFO repeatedly.

Also reading about him immediately lashing back against neoconservatism and how he and others tried to stop it is good stuff. I can't wait to finish this book.

My grandpa voted for Ross Perot and supported Pat Buchanan, hell he gave me a book on the Franklin Scandal and other DC shit back in the late 90s. Maybe your people are cucked, out some people were ut there warning us.

I was a little sad when I read that Trump ruined Buchanan's campaign by calling him a Hitler-lover and a racist.

It's too bad Trump doesn't have the views of pat buchanan, but he'd probably be unelectable in 2016. But he was against Pat in '92.

It sucks. Nationalism is slowly gaining ground in Europe but our two party system and less white population works against it.

While I prefer a paper copy, check >>>/pdfs/1591

Long time Buchananite here. I've read his columns for many years, and voted for him in the primaries both times he ran for president.

I'm just now reading The Unnecessary War. I skipped to the juiciest parts.

Pat doesn't question the Holohoax, and doesn't name the Jew. I guess he wanted his book to sell and be read by normies.

He does a good job of pointing out that Hitler never wanted war with Britain or America, and believed it could be avoided, even after the shooting started.

He documents, again and again, Hitler holding back his troops and U-boats from annihilating Britfags and Burgers in the early part of the conflict.

The jist of the book is that Hitler didn't want to fight the West, Churchill pushed the war to an idiotic degree, and Britain lost the Empire for his troubles.

Pat is a superb author. His only fault is over-using the rhetorical question.

Same here. I've often kicked myself in the butt for voting for Perot, which helped get Clinton elected. Yet the alternative was Goy Bush, Sr. Perot was a patriot.

Does it have a pdf or epub? Can't find it anywhere.

see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Tfw you realize that the Donald has only won by default because the Patrick isn't running.

lol hes the guy that tried to bury the my lai massacre

hes a despicable human being

Yes! Thanks, user.
I'm a dumbass, I tried checking every other online library for it instead of checking directly in 8pol. Hurr.

i hope you're not a holocaust denier, user

Hitler approves of all Buchanan literature.

Fellow swamp German here. Where are you planning to move to?

The audio book narrated by Pat himself is o YouTube. It's 4 hours.

What if Patrick became his running mate?

It would be a good insurance policy against an assassination attempt. Trump's life is probably in danger if he pics an establishment figure.

So the votes wouldn't actually be impacted?

I'm not.

*its

No judgment here lad. If Brexit fails I expect the bongs to scatter. California just outlawed concealed carry, so I've been bullying calicucks all morning.

thanks, i just ordered it

Excellent vid.

Yup, just like the frog in the water. But we're not just your average frog…

Have you guys seen this recent column?

buchanan.org/blog/great-white-hope-125286

He's not hiding anymore.

Pat is always great,he was basically the original Holla Forumsack. I was at a used book sale a few weeks ago and I picked up a copy of "The Death of the West", when I got home I realized that it had actually been signed by him several years ago.

Did you get the signature verified to make sure its not fake?

I love it, but are we not impotent cowards still…

All talk no action.

Only so much can opinions be stated in corners like begging for crumbs

Sooner or later we must take up the reigns of authority and make our ideas and thoughts the official reality

I haven't had an opportunity to do so yet unfortunately

This man is responsible for most of my political beliefs today, even more so than Ron Paul when I went through my libertarian phase. This is a man who grew up admiring George Washington, Fr. Charles Coughlin, and Francisco Franco while him and his siblings probably got into fistfights with niggers. Suicide of a Superpower was hard to put down; he's so clear on what he's saying and he has pages and pages of proof to back it up.
I'm glad he's a patriot because his skill would be wasted if he was a lefty faggot.

Buchanan is very good. I think I have all of his books and the only one not worth reading, in my opinion, is the new one on Nixon, unless you're just fascinated with Nixon or that time period.

I think $50 gets you a signed copy of any of several books by him on his website. You can also sign up there for his free articles by mail, which have consistently been very good.

Death of the West is a great mainstream introduction to white genocide, even names many of the Jews behind it (without saying they're Jewish).

Buchanan is not far right, but he's like an early 20th century conservative intellectual. Think Coulter with more knowledge and fewer jokes.

Buchanan is a great man.
Think about how long he's been "redpilled" and everything he's seen. Everything that we mourn the loss of, he lived and experienced as a young man.

Everything that we freak the fuck out about, he saw coming and tried to stop.

He was doing this for decades before any of us were even born.

He was warning that unchecked Muslim immigration would cause the creation of "Eurabia" in the early 2000s. He was saying that collapse of Christianity would lead to the unchecked tyranny of sexual degenerates in the 1990s.

Buchanan is an incredibly based nigga, and he made several attempts at doing what Trump is doing now, but they managed to stump him. All of these years, he was right about everything, but he never became a whore and a liar for money, like the rest of the Republican Party, like the rest of America's politicians and political/media class. They suppressed him and ignored him, called him an old fool and a bigot. The other day shitlib Rolling Stone journalist Matt Taibbi made a tweet calling Pat Buchanan an "asshole". This is just the sort of thing he's been experiencing for decades.

But now, he's finally getting to see things swing his way. All this time, and now they can't deny he was right anymore. After the refugee crisis, Trump, the 2008 economic crisis and the coming round 2 of the economic collapse, everything he has said is being vindicated.

Men like him kept the flame alive for those dark years when it seemed like the evil of globalism and degeneracy would triumph and had no real opposition. It's up to us to finish the job, for them.

Pat has named the jew a few times, just it's not a focus of him.

well stated.

It really is remarkable how he endured so steadfastly all those years.

I remember reading this and not realizing who wrote it until the very end. Until that point, I was happy that someone in the world saw reason and gave well-argued points as to potential causes and the runup to the second World War.

Then I realized who the writer actually was and wept a single tear because I knew the entire book would be dismissed as muh neocon muh neonazi muh apologism.

Clinton, Bush Sr., the Ben Garrison picture The March of Tyranny comes to mind.

do you have a pdf of it?

Mr Buchanan is a Vatican-Roman "Catholic"; he is only popular because of the way his fellow co-religionists network each other into important positions to the detriment of white people, for example in the U.S. Supreme Court which is entirely Judeo-Catholic despite these Vatican-Romans having only 25% of the population and Talmudic Jews only having 2%.

This is not suicide. It is genocide.

A common tactic, also known as good-cop-bad-cop. The Vatican-Romans point out the Jew because they don't want you Proddies to pay attention to what they themselves are doing.

It was the conservative establishment. They schemed him out of the race, and back then there was no internet to get the truth out.

Buchanan was the kindly old grandfather who could have gently steered the establishment back onto the path of righteousness.

Instead, the establishment rejected him. Now, the time of the reckoning has arrived. Now, the establishment gets Trumped.

Perot’s party was destroyed by Pat Buchanan. It gave him its nomination in 2000.

Buchanan had won the New Hampshire primary against Bush.

Then Buchanan turned into a harmless theocrat.

He accepted the Perot Party nomination and then spent all his time attacking abortion and evolution.

His polls started up at a respectable – for a third party – several percent of the vote and then dropped like a rock.

He ended with a vote down where the Prohibition Party gets today, and falling.

archive.is/qrZ6Z
robertwwhitaker.com/national-issues/perots-peak/
archive.is/qrZ6Z

Yeah there's a huge market in fake Buchanan sigs. Most likely your book is bullshit. Most likely not even the correct book. Most likely the Qur'an.

Nah faggot, I hate christianity and abrahamic religions in general and I like Pat in spite of that. The man is legit. These type of men get a lot of flack from christians.

It's a shame they're christian but it's "muh tradition" and at his age he hasn't been relayed a better alternative in words that are not autistic.

I love you guys.

Other than being dropped directly into Holla Forums that's the way you have to approach the topic. If you can get people to stop talking about #BabyHitler for two seconds and say 'What if they never needed Hitler in the first place?' then you get traction. You start getting behind the fact that it's just an emotional wall where no logic approaches.

spics don't count.

It's that or death, and the final end of any white civilization.

We're not unique. We won't survive what ended Rome.

He's questioned the holocaust, he just knows how to play the game well eough that it hasn't hurt him too bad

Especially here in Burgerland where everyone thinks Hitler is a gun stealing freedom hater

He's top tier
All of his shit is well written

He is still called a Nazi for that book.

I don't think it was possible to write that book in any other way and not be banished into the KKK.

Why?

Hitler did exactly the opposite. He increased the right for private gun ownership.

and made sure criminals/commies didn't have them.

It's evolved into this myth over here
Anytime people talk about gun grabbing, they claim "the first thing Hitler did was make Germans register the guns the Wiemar Republic allowed them to have!"

But it's so easily debunked. You can just google "Waffengesetz 1938".

Yes. Anybody who lost their "citizenship trust" or something like that.

Criminals, political dissedents and faggots.

After the assassination of Ernst vom Rath, and the ensuing Reichskristallnacht, any Jew was prohibited from owning or making firearms.

Sorry, I do not.

When that argument's been debunked it always comes back to "nazism was le german movement, completely anti-american". Tell that to George Lincoln Rockwell, a man who was as big an American as anybody, his books are well worth the read. Truly an under-appreciated man and wrongfully lumped in by some in our own crowd as a "hollywood nazi".

dubs confirm.

rockwell was a great american, he saw what was coming and probably coulda stopped it.

What part of

Did you not understand? No logic approaches.
Hitler was the most evil man to have ever lived, and was the antithesis of everything it means to be an American. At the time most people still liked the second amendment. Which is why he clearly made people register guns and then confiscated them. Why, the only reason there was an underground armed resistance in Poland is because they refused to hand over their guns. This is why no German citizen created or joined a resistance movement to fight the most evil man who ever lived because they had already been disarmed.

That's the unquestioned and emotionally charged story. You must not be a burger if you don't have all of this shit in your head.

Also I googled "Waffengesetz 1938" and only got German results, so not so much.

I've listened to a couple of his speeches. It was weird hearing someone say the things I've come to know that far back.

Which books in particular do you recommend, and do you have links for them?

Just like all Trump supporters are evil racists, and women who don't like Hillary have 'internalized sexism', and non-whites and especially Jews who like Trump are self-hating bigots.

But you can still repent! Repent now!

There was a section on Hannity before New York primary where David Webb was interviewing random protestors before they were all illegal mexican violence and he said that while the protesters were calling Trump evil Hitler, a massive set of 'Jews for Trump!' people walked by wearing yarmulkes and everything. He found it hilarious.

Like how there are now one in seven Americans who are foreign-born?

White Power and This time the world.
How to get out and stay out of the insane asylum was a short and entertaining read too. They're on archive.org

You're surprised people call him a "hollywood nazi"? That's, like, the definition, man.

I flipped to a random page and he's talking about the Rothschilds Federal Reserve, and money that claims to be representing something that's physically in their vaults but isn't like how there are countries that can't get their gold back that's on deposit with the american government so maybe it's okay.

Don't see that one at all.

Don't see that one at all.

I don't see that one there

well shit

Ross Perot abandoned the Reform Party after his very disappointing 1996 run.

The party continued to show irrelevance when Jesse Ventura promised to take a sledgehammer to the establishment as the Reform Party governor of Minnesota…

And then just being a pretty standard mediocre libertarian-leaning conservative that was wholly unremarkable.

The RP finally died when they nominated Ralph fucking Nader as their presidential nominee in 2004.

The American Freedom Party reached out to hammer a deal to have a unified Conservative Party, Reform Party, The New Greens, Constitution Party, America First, National Gun Rights Party, etc etc into one paleocon/rightwing libertarian party but negotiations have languished for years because egos of party leaders of teeny tiny parties that usually only have minimal regional recognition want more power.

skip the Christ cuck chapters and save you some time. when you finish the book you will come to the conclusion that Pat Buchanan is absolutely right, however; he provides no answers.

nigger its 3 dollars on amazon.

my.mixtape.moe/rmazcz.zip

Yeah, Buchanan is still pretty cool. I was just saying that it is very typical for Americans to suck British dick. It is a cultural trait of America, same as sucking Jewish dick.

GLR was the original Hollywood Nazi. But he did it for shock value and it worked quite well in his time because the media had not yet had decades of nonstop ebil nazi holocaust and anti-white propaganda. He was basically using Trump tactics. But that sort of tactic became useless after the 60s.

wew

That isn't shitposting. It is truth. America has a boner for Britain and Jews. We associate "British" with "high class."

Yep, Pat Buchanan is the real thing. Not many men like him are around anymore.

Here's Buchanan's latest editorial.

Why Trump Must Not Apologize

archive.is/Kdlw0

Buchanan's blog needs to be in everyone's favorites/bookmarks

Those squabbles may now be obsolete.

It doesn't sound like it gained him any traction though. Just a few speeches and books published, all of which went down the memory hole. Maybe there's something I'm missing. "Hollywood Nazi" to me means someone who has no intelligence behind it all, which excludes him even if he used some of the trappings.

George Wallace on the other hand was enough of a threat that they had him shot, and he never was able to do anything more after that.

He's not wrong. There's the whole 'greatest ally' thing, despite the fact that America fought Britain more than once.

It is. Buchanan VP anyone?

Sorry for the super late reply, no internet at home so I have to make due with internet at work during breaks.

I've decided that these countries will be in my picks, from best to worst they are:

Hungary
Poland
USA
Japan

Only if you support the Vatican-Roman "Catholics", those deadset on turning the United States into Latin America.

Out! Out! Out!

Nigga thats fucked up – I just started reading the same shit.
(And a WW2 account because fuck you Germany) just kidding bby you're all right
I agree it's pretty good. Although he is in favour of economic protectionism, which has just sunk Europe. Rand Paul would not approve.

Reading Death of the West at the moment. He's a good writer, it doesn't feel too dense, you just roll through the pages. Though I've already likely seen and read all the book has to offer. I know all about Cultural Marxism, demographic crises, immigration, white flight, genocide etc.

Still a good read though.

Same as Trump-sama with his 35% import tax (tariff), no? In his Richmond, VA speech on Friday, Trump said he was a free trader and then qualified that with his usual story about the air conditioner company.

Just don't go to Commiefornia, Little Somalia, or Jew York, and it'd likely be fine.

If you'd watched Brexit: The Movie, you'd know that the only reason it doesn't work is because the elites are criminally retarded. It would work fine in any other way.

They'd fuck it up if they had free trade instead as well. You need to use features of both.

bump

At what point in your lives did you get suckered into supporting Vatican-Roman "Catholics" like Mr Buchanan?

Pic related is pretty good if you're of the white nation variety.

Because he's one of five people helping stop this madness.

He also hasn't complained that Trump's SC list is kikeless and spicless.

Burger here. Most people I know actually hate Britain over Revolutionary War memes. I don't know why.

Ecumenism is really the worst thing that happened to my country. It was the first kind of Political Correctness.

I'm 170 pages in, Buchanan's writing still hits like a dual-rear wheel F-350 hauling a cage-trailer with 20 illegals in it.

yup, my based Catholic grandmother tried to warn us about degeneracy and multiculturalism
my big city liberal parents didn't listen, and neither did I until the last couple of years

seeing how she was right all along about fags and shitskins was really eye opening

Since I had to look that up, something terrible must have happened.

Also this

The spics are the vast majority of that number.

Others do exert more control than they should, someone probably has the Catholic list for Fox News for example. Even there, Eric Bolling and Hannity have been on the Trump Train since day one, so I'm not going to complain about them.

Same thing for Buchanan.

Hopefully this is as bad as it needs to get for people like you to wake the fuck up.

Of course Schlomo.

Mine tried to tell me about race-mixing when I was young (I had a crush on an Italian girl, holy shit imagine if it was a negress) but hid their power level until I extracted my head from my ass. Dad still seems like a cuck but he's been warned about watching too much CNN.

bump

Thanks for keeping the dream alive, boys.
I did 65 minutes on the exercise bike while reading Suicide of a Superpower. At the end of the session, it felt like I could have gone another hour. Buchanan's writing captivates me.

Thanks for keeping the dream alive, boys.
I did 65 minutes on the exercise bike while reading Suicide of a Superpower. At the end of the session, it felt like I could have gone another hour. Buchanan's writing captivates me.

Just wanted to follow up and tell you that I purchased it.

I rejected your advice before it was given. I'm not clear about Jesus' miracles or resurrection, but I'm starting to realize that man needs a moral code to live by.

On that note, which bible version should I read? If KJV, then the version with the apocrypha or the version without them?

Did another 65 minute bike ride, this time to the tune of egalitarian idealogues trying to enforce equality of outcome. LBJ a shit.

>>>/catholic/

>>>/catholic/

great video, only problem is Gramsci never actually said "long march through the institutions". Someone else said it in the 60s who was a student of gramsci.

we are in the midst of being crucified as a people. It is time to practice what Jesus taught, "Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do."

It is right to be angry at those actively subverting society. It is not right to be angry at those who did not realize this was going on. Without the internet I probably never would have realized this subversion, I would have hung on to the belief that it was just "societal evolution".

It's sad that Pat used to be one of the most powerful people in government. Reading that book, he's a true patriot.

Are there any 'alt-right' books that aren't triggering. I tried to read Adios America and just got so triggered I couldn't finish.

Maybe I'm just weak. This shit pisses me off so much.

read it on the exercise bike lad

Maybe you should read something less polemic like Plato's Republic or Aristotle's Politics.

I approve.

Triggering in what way?

But why is this so one-sided? Manufacturing moving must mean the destination country does manufacturing better, right? So why not instead address the shortcomings in the country they're leaving (which in this case is the import of low IQ people to replace high IQ people)? Tariffs will lead to
1) counter-tariffs
2) increased cost of living, since manufacturing won't return to a country that's ruined its ethnic base of competent people
Tariffs won't fix anything. In the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)
they're meant to protect fledgling industries, not mature ones. Protecting mature industries is what Brazil does, with well-known results.

No internet then. We only had the (((media))).

you mistake cheaper manufacturing for better.

I'm sure you love your BYD chinkmobile.

i giggled

If I do, so did Steve Jobs:
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203687504577003763659779448
'Jobs told Mr. Obama that Apple employs 700,000 factory workers in China because it can't find the 30,000 engineers in the U.S. that it needs on site at its plants. "If you could educate these engineers," he said at the dinner, "we could move more manufacturing jobs here."'

But with the present ethnic composition of USA, it can't produce the number of engineers it could when USA was 90% white and which China can now.

China is moving to producing quality, just like Japan did when I was young.

Chinese engineering:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_bridges
Compare flags and build dates.

Have you ever been to China? Have you seen the suicide factories? Have you endured the 30 days of no sunlight? Have you breathed the polluted air?

You mean solder-slaves?

No. How is this rlevant? That's what USA used to be when it was great.

Why don't you ask Steve Jobs? He couldn't find them in USA, but did in China. Your semantic games get you nowhere.

Make your own thread extolling the virtues of free trade and quality chink manufacturing.

Did 58 minutes on the exercise bike, while reading Suicide of a Superpower. Wanted to go the full 60 + 5 minute kooldown, but there was a lass in need of a machine. I cleaned it with wet wipes and headed for the lifting platform.

I will attempt to paraphrase the eloquent Buchanan-sama and his excellent chapter about Tribal politics. Ethnically homogenous nations are the natural order of things. When governments interfere, violence ensues. Patrick covered The Great War as well as the early Irish Troubles.

I learned that the ethnic German people got shafted by the many treaties. I had known this to be a cause of WW2, but it wasn't until Buchanan-sensei laid out the numbers and nature of the German people's dispersion that I truly understood why the Germans were so eager to set things right.

tldr; read this book faygetz

Hell yeah, I can't believe I never thought of that.

Some say he's too old. Some say he can do one term. Some want Sessions, who's a bit younger. I hope he gets a spot, be it VP, cabinet, advisor, etc.

pat was right

It's rare that he isn't, get a load of that new new:

buchanan.org/blog/trump-found-formula-125372

Remember how back in the 1700s, England was the home of zionist jews?

America has been their new home since the 1910s. They push such shit upon our airwaves and into schools it would make your head spin. I don't have it on this computer, but I'm sure if you look around, you'll find a picture of a new elementary or middle school yes, it's that hard to tell these days history book where they speak of the holohoax. It states: "…Hitler and Nazi Germany persecuted Jews simply because of their religion…. Even non-religious Jews were targeted by this hateful regime."

We've had 90 years of non-stop zionist media fucking us, our parents, our grandparents and even our culture up. You could tell someone Hitler shoved pinecones up his ass to contact Elvis in the future, and people would believe it

This.

I found his Michigan State University speech by complete accident, and when he mentioned the kosher tax on all of our processed foods, and I went and checked my pantry and saw it was true, I was completely fucking blown away. I started listening to more of his speeches, and soon I bought White Power and This Time the World. They are both excellent reads. I highly recommend them to any American Holla Forumsack

This too. It's so odd and saddening to read Rockwell's stuff and see how right this man was back in the 50s and 60s. Really crazy when your read about people who have been wise of the jews for 60 years and think about what they must have put up with over the years.

I disagree to an extent. Americans suck English dick because no one here has any sense of English history. Most watch Harry Potter and Doctor Who and a few hours later start jerking off going "OI M9, IZ SEVEN BONG"
They have no appreciate for England's history, her music, her conquest, her literature, etc. It's just pop culture.

We're talking about him today, and emulating him whenever possible. No, it wasn't an immediate victory, but it guaranteed the flame wouldn't go out. He secured our chance at salvation by lighting a path for us to take this further than he ever could.

sorry for three posts in a row

I feel nothing but burning rage as I read this. What the everloving fuck.

no need to apologize lad

That's sad about the English youth. It seems to be a global trend with people from their teens to 30s. Pop liberal media, pop liberal ideology, no solid historical understanding, zero critical thinking, pathological altruism due to never having truly suffered. We all have to try to save our generation, but it's a real uphill battle.

Seeing those London youths chanting "Immigrants Welcome" made me rage. These stupid fucks have no idea the kind of hell they'll be in. Liberals think humanity has evolved to the point where we can abolish nations and all co-exist in Utopia. I reject that notion.

Like all the people who get attacked like he does (including Trump), it's because they get the Jews and the Jews know it.

I just realized you were talking about American attitudes towards the English, and not the English youth. That said, I'd wager most of what I wrote still applies.

Sorry for the question but what does "counter-signaling" mean? Not a native speaker here.

Yeah, it's kind of a common thing. All Brits are foppish dandies who just love multiculturalism, all Americans from the South are inbred hicks with battleflags on every article of clothing, including their dog, all Germans are grim, stoic, closeted Nazis.

It hurts my soul, to be honest

Germs have it rough. It's damn near illegal to be man in that country.

I saw this book the other day, almost bought it. Maybe I will.

Check your local library. I'm around 270 pages in now, it's excellent. I'd say its greatest strength is the plethora of quotes and facts used to drive home each point. Could be good for redpilling friends and family, though a full blown liberal will likely reject it.