Rollin *with zombies*

Rolled 2, 7, 4, 6 = 19 (4d10)Pick a trip starting with "Anonymous" and ending with a 6 digit code, ## double hash ## it for the remainder of the thread
>4 dice 10 sides 0 modifier 'a "10" is a "0"
Your 4 digits are your numbers, starting from right to left as if post numbers, you count singles, doubles, triples, then quads.

=Singles=
Roll 1 you're dead; you come back to life once two other anons rolled after your death and any immunities or powerups are void
Roll 4 you're dead; you come back to life once two other anons rolled after your death and any immunities or powerups are void
Roll 7 you're dead; you come back to life once two other anons rolled after your death and any immunities or powerups are void
Roll 9 you're wounded, next roll doesn't count; immunities and powerups kept
-
Roll 2 you get to ask the next user to draw something for you.
Roll 3 you're zombie
Roll 5 you're zombie with the power to kill the user before or after your current post
Roll 6 you're zombie
Roll 8 you kill any zombies two posts above or below you, you choose on your next roll.
Roll 0 you're immune from zombies for 10 of the following posts (not including your roll post)

=Doubles=
Roll 00 You are immune from any zombie attacks for the remainder of the thread unless you die
Roll 11 You are undead, you can not be killed unless a zombie bites you
Roll 33 You get to bite the user before or after your current post, you choose on your next roll. (they become zombie)
Roll 55 If zombie you die, if human you are wounded, next roll doesn't count' immunities and powerups kept
Roll 77 Choose to save any user who is zombie, you choose next roll
Roll 99 If human, choose to kill any zombie next post
-
Roll 22 You have an immunity disease, you are immune from zombies until death and you can choose to bite the post above or below you for every future roll, zombies get healed into humans
Roll 44 You've mutated into a zombie (if zombie you've gained temporary immunity from all effects by other rollers for the next 4 of your rolls)
Roll 66 You got cut, if zombie you instantly heal, if human you are wounded and next roll doesn't count; immunities and powerups kept
Roll 88 You lose all previously gained immunities or powerups

=Triples
Roll 111 333 444 555 777 999 you're dead and you don't come back to life. (not even as zombie)
Roll 222 or 000 you win the game
Roll 666 or 888 you get to switch any two singles rules with each other or replace one single with a doubles rule for all future posts, you choose next roll (and it applies to all posts after you have chosen)

=Quads=
Quads or above sets of a nuclear blast that destroys everyone except the roller, you win the game.

This game brought to you by >>>/bunker/
One day we will all need shelter.

Rolled 9, 8, 5, 7 = 29 (4d10)
Damn I'm a zombie now.

I wish i could do poker-roll.

(Rolling cards)

Rolled 8, 4, 7, 8 = 27 (4d10)trip used for the right reason, decent use of the dice? Okay I like it let me hop in baby.

i kill you

Making this up as I go, so let me add that if you're dead by someone killing you, you get the same as singles 1 4 7

I need one more user before I'm alive again :(

You need to design a bot to handle this game.

Also debating on the reroll countdown, this time of day I'll say you can keep rolling after one minute unlesss you're dead, in which case you want two other anons rolling before you get another roll.

That would be fantastic, you're free to beat me to it.

Well, its your game, you do it. You go ahead and make the first chan-bot-game.

You inspire me user with your faith, it is just a few numbers so can't be too hard… the making it post or keep track of threads part would be new to me.

MEh, how hard can it be

agreed :)

Rolled 2, 7, 3, 6 = 18 (4d10)rollin

Rolled 2, 6, 7, 9 = 24 (4d10)roll

wtf

Rolled 6, 1, 2, 4 = 13 (4d10)Hope I didn't fuck some shit up

Rolled 6, 1, 3, 4 = 14 (4d10)Sooooo if we count the post numbers what's the roll about?

Rolled 10, 10, 3, 6 = 29 (4d10)
Shit I'm a zombie

Rolled 3, 8, 1, 8 = 20 (4d10)
only the roll numbers as if they were post numbers

Rolled 4, 2, 3, 4 = 13 (4d10)
two zombies below me

Rolled 2, 8, 9, 7 = 26 (4d10)rolling

Rolled 7, 2, 7, 5 = 21 (4d10)Not sure if I'm doing this right

Rolled 5, 9, 10, 10 = 34 (4d10)rollan

Rolled 1, 5, 5, 6 = 17 (4d10)Let's go boys

Nevermind

Rolled 1, 5, 2, 10 = 18 (4d10)This thread is shit.

Rolled 6, 4, 10, 10 = 30 (4d10)

I killed all niggas.

Rolled 2, 7, 4, 1 = 14 (4d10)Nigglets

Rolled 7, 10, 3, 4 = 24 (4d10)
you're dead until 2 other anons rolled after you

you're zombie with the power to kill the user before or after your current post

you're immune from zombies for 10 of the following posts (not including your roll post)

you're zombie

you're immune from zombies for 10 of the following posts (not including your roll post)

you're dead; you come back to life once two other anons rolled after your death and any immunities or powerups are void

dead :(

rollion

Rolled 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2 = 17 (10d4)r

ok

Rolled 2, 3, 10, 2 = 17 (4d10)roll 1

Rolled 2, 6, 5, 7 = 20 (4d10)next user please draw me a cet, in color

Rolled 7, 8, 2, 7 = 24 (4d10)

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

Rolled 7, 2, 7, 9 = 25 (4d10)Alive again rollin

Rolled 1, 5, 4, 4 = 14 (4d10)
killing the user before me, the most obvious choice

I got it two times in a row? what in the fuck that means?

Rolled 6, 7, 7, 3 = 23 (4d10)
immune for 20 posts

look at all this OC in this thread!

great contribution to Holla Forums faggot. You stole this from halfchan Holla Forums.

Rolled 8, 3, 1, 2 = 14 (4d10)
nah made it up, dont be jealous