Anyone know a good site for free textbooks?

Anyone know a good site for free textbooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

libguides.southalabama.edu/content.php?pid=189239&sid=1588946)
google.com/insidesearch/tipstricks/all.html)
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/hrgmv/tracker_with_pdfsebooks_of_college_textbooks/c1xrq44
bib.tiera.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me about your past life first. Then I'll hand it over.

I was a railroad worker and I saved up money to take my wife to town to buy a coke but she spilled it so I killed myself.

8ch.net
go to >>>/pdf/
or >>>/pdfs/
also just ask anyone for pdfs on file boards (any board with files allowed not just images)

just download entire collections

that could work too

i think also theres a >>>/lit/ for 8ch.net

good luck OP

libgen.io
bookzz.org

You have to underage not to know libgen

I fell asleep before. But I'm your ex wife in your former life. Can you tell me about our children? The years have grown heavy on me and I don't want to forget them.

exnay on sharing ibgenayy they shut down their servers if enough people go there within 24 hours.
(though I suppose there aren't 100 of thousands of people here.

I usually just google the book name and 'pdf' and almost always find something. If you post something specific I'd be willing to look around.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha look at all these amerifats, looking for textbooks online because american colleges are shit and extremely overpriced. Seriously, you'll only end up working at your local mcdonalds even with the fanciest degree so why even bother? You live in a shitty country, with shitty people and shitty politics(btw i hope trump wins so he can start a few wars and get your country nuked)

Why don't you do the planet a favour and kill yourself, or better yet, explain to your friends why your country is shit, make them kill themselves and then you can kill yourself too! A dead american is the only acceptable american!

do you mean pdfs?

bookzz.org

Butthurt flows through you. Sad your nation means as much as an anthill in a junkyard?

Saved from alzheimers.. hope it helps

— looking for a book —

Looking for a book? (Ver 3.2)

GOOGLE.COM - Learn it! It's an invaluable tool.
(libguides.southalabama.edu/content.php?pid=189239&sid=1588946)
(google.com/insidesearch/tipstricks/all.html)

#bookz on IRC (undernet.org).
libgen.org
libgen.info
scribd.com
bookos.org
booksc.org
pdfsdb.com
thepiratebay.sx
boox
avaxhome.ws
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/hrgmv/tracker_with_pdfsebooks_of_college_textbooks/c1xrq44
bib.tiera.ru/
Ebookee

Some notes:
1: DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP! Only a (very) small percentage of books gets digitized and *ahem* "shared". If you can't find them on any of these sites, chances are it's not been shared yet.
2: Specific editions of books (and especially non-fiction) is very hard to find.
3: No hits on book title? Try searching for the author. Multiple authors? Search for all for them (one by one).
4: Post the COMPLETE TITLE of the book you're looking for, and remember to INCLUDE THE AUTHORS NAME in your request. If you post a picture of the book with "hay guize,
I need dis", you will most likely get ignored.
5: You really need it? Buy it.

OMG, gold mine! Thanks, user.

not op

is there any other kind of books?

See I can accept this. Shit bumping user is 10 times better than having faces of Holla Forums, tranny threads and cock rate threads. Shit bumping user? Yeah, totally acceptable. God speed pupper ;)