NO RIGHT TO CARRY ANY GUN IN CALIFORNIA

NO RIGHT TO CARRY ANY GUN IN CALIFORNIA

The news reports were all about the right to conceal carry being taken away and forgot to mention that the right to open carry was also taken away. You can't carry any gun in California now unless you can persuade the sheriff to give you a conceal carry permit, and if he doesn't have to give it to you.

archive.is/bnxIB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyYYgLzF6zU
knifeup.com/california-knife-and-balisong-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

kill yourself

God damn, I didn't realize they stripped CaliCucks of their open carry laws as well.

All CaliCucks here of legal age must leave

I'm glad their gun "rights" were finally limited. People are too crazy to trust them with lethal weapons.

Fuck I live in San Diego and was thinking of getting a gun in the next couple months

Well they wouldn’t want their sanctioned Mexican and Communist agitators being hurt as they launch violent attacks on the families of Americans exercising a political leaning that challenges their agenda now… Would they?

As a non-burger you guys let me say should be very worried by this. Living without the right to carry a means to defend yourself is no life at all. This is a very slippery slope.

I can’t even carry a knife or a can of mace (If someone wants to jump me and kill me they can, anytime presuming they are in a group or stronger than me/ are armed illegally) and that will happen to you if you let it.

WHAT FUCKING PART OF "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" DO THESE PIECES OF SHIT NOT UNDERSTAND? I WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD RALLY TOGETHER, STAND UP GUNS IN HAND, AND LET THEIR STATE GOVERNMENTS KNOW THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS

Fuck you. How about you leave your home and come here to fight the good fight where it makes the biggest difference?

California used to be great. You really have no idea. It's worth fighting for.

Expect crime increase. Also move as far away from neighboring states as possible because CaliCucks will move there and vote for the same shit.

So these judges are retarded
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”(source: Library of Congress)
Says "keep and bear" the word "bear" literally means to carry. So they're saying you don't have the right to carry because it isn't clear, but the wording is quite clear. Goddamn these judges deserve the rope.

The oart where you're not stopping them from infringing it.

'part

Another spectacular failure in a string of never-ending losses by white men.

I have an idea! Maybe more white men should get Trade jobs instead of going to college and getting into politics, LAW, banking, finance, mainstream news, and media?

That way we can watch niggers, women, SJWs, and kikes take all our rights away because we don't control anything anymore! But hey, at least the shitter still works am I right?

My fellow white men are losers of such stratospheric proportions it amazes me our race hasn't already gone extinct.

In some ways I'm glad white men are losing their toys. Maybe all your cucks will wake the fuck up and do something useful for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=NyYYgLzF6zU

I left at 18. All my family lives there.

Go to a free state where you can support the 2nd amendment legally. Or get the fuck off of Holla Forums and put your money where your mouth is.

That's what happened in Colorado isn't it?
Thankfully that 15 round mag limit was undone in April.

Didn't that gay faggot law for queers effectively set a precedent for open and concealed carry in all states regardless of their laws? That the states were not able to pass laws in any way that infringes on the personal choices regarding rights and freedoms of individuals?

Someone in commiefornia needs to take the bullet and walk around wearing their armory, get arrested, and then get a supreme court case to rule in that exact same manner while using that precedent.

Only faggots follow the law anyway. And these law-abiding cucks (aka good goyim) don't deserve to have guns anyway. Good goyim don't even deserve to live.

Only anal sex is a human right, goyim. Guns are a privilege.

You can't keep white flighting forever. And if you run they follow. We can fix California, we just have to desire it.

You can't unfuck commiefornia through the legal system.

If you actually read the ruling, they didn't challenge open carry in court, all the judges agree that some form of carry is likely constitutional, but since open carry wasn't in the lawsuit they couldn't rule on that.

Next lawsuit = open carry

They can't ban all carry as it would be found unconstitutional.

The legal system didn't appoint itself.

So did I. But I didn't find any comfort as a stranger in a distant land. I hate humidity.
Like the other user said California isn't dead, she's just weeping.

I'm having trouble finding any source saying that the 15rd limit is gone.

this was the redline you were meant to shoot them at

You know what's funny about enforcing laws like this in America? You can't actually enforce them without putting law enforcement officers life at risk.

You aren't allowed to carry knives in Commiefornia either.

All cops deserve to die, so it is good. More dead cops, more dead California retards, unarmed faggots continue to be unarmed. I hope every Californian is wiped out by spics.

see

Life isn't about comfort. You can be the motherfucking man, no matter where you live. Rise up faggot, remove the chastity device.

All according to plan. Now the (((SCOTUS))) can rubber stamp the decision now that Scalia has "tragically" passed.

oh sweet snackalicious disarmachastity, CaliCucks confirmed brit tier.

Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein has been your senator for 24 years.

24 YEARS

You ain't doing shit, little calibitchboy. Remove the chastity device, bullet button baby.

as if that ever stopped me from doing either. I'm not disarming myself just because the commiefornia gov can't figure out what "shall not be infringed means". Meanwhile, while they are trying to figure out english 101 I am still armed, fuck their law.

WHEN?

Any productive white person who still lives in California is absolutely cucked. You are fueling a state that despises you, and wants to see you gone. Just move out and let the entire state burn to death. Give your taxes to a state that at least pretends to care. Come home white man.

You cannot carry concealed or disguised blades. You can open carry blades of any size openly, up to a broadsword if you like. Expect to be questioned if there's a sword on your back, but it's legal. California has some lax blade weapon laws. They're a bit retarded, though. You could use a sword for home defense and be fine, but use a baseball bat and expect the police to verify that you have a legitimate use for the bat.

Commiefornian here.

Where do I exodus to?

this is exactly how they took away yuropee guns.

Now you have to "prove" you're in danger to get a CCL. Now you have to "prove" your home is in danger. now you have to "prove" you plan on hunting.

CALIFORNIA YES!

Washington states pretty nice for the most part. My right to carry hasn't been seriously hampered with, I-594 is a bunch of bullshit though, I expect it to get repealed.

If you're dead set on owning a fully automatic fun maker you might want to to look east, its a pain in the ass to get select fire weapons anywhere outside of the solid south.

Concealed firearms laws are terrible enough, but knife laws seems so inherently wrong at the most basic level.

I agree, but it seems to be an effort to combat surprise/stealth attacks. No concealed knives, lipstick blades, belt blades, cane swords. They have much more restrictive laws across the board on bludgeoning weapons like clubs, bats, batons, saps, monkey fists, etc. Basically any bludgeoning weapon or weapon designed for surprise knock out attacks are illegal for any reason and in every context.

I'm saving up enough money to move out of here. I don't know where to go though. Looking pretty much anywhere. I've also never been out of the state, how different is the rest if the country?

I'm moving after I vote Trump in November.

I don't want to derail this with the minutia of CA knife laws, but I have to know… what does this mean?

Concealed meaning disguised like the examples you provided?

or

Concealed as in not visible?

you can't carry a knife over 3.5 inches in length.

that includes the handle.

utility knives like fishing knives and hunting knives don't count but generally they need to be squared away in a tackle box or some shit.

you can't walk around town with a buck knife strapped to your leg is what i'm trying to say.

The same knife I can carry on my belt may be legal or illegal if a shirt is covering the whole scabbard.

I would suggest reading: knifeup.com/california-knife-and-balisong-law/

fuck, washington states more cucked than california on knife laws.

Still not certain. Can I carry these under clothing, in a pocket, in CA?

(ignore and city specific laws for now. Just concerned with state law)

Folding knives have stricter limitation than fixed blade. Additionally, never hide weapons on your person if you think there's a chance you'll encounter the fuzz.

Get a fixed blade that's cheap/strong like: Cold Steel Peace Maker II Knife. The Peace Maker III is good too, if you want a smaller one, but I like the II better and I carry it every single day clipped to my pocket. Don't allow your short or jacket to cover even the handle of it, and you'll be fine.

Always make sure any officer is advised of any weapons on your person, say it calmly and ask them when they would like you to do with it if there's a traffic stop and whatnot.

Thanks for the clarification

something will have gone terribly wrong if I ever step foot in CA.

and if I do find myself there, I'm not going to hold myself to their insanity

Where else do you think the RWDS are needed most?

It needs a large meteor strike

On the initial impact, cries will ring out "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!", and I'll whisper to them "Justice."

Just like the british

Just like any lefty state or Country were they enforce the dis-armament of their citizens to concentrate power, while nullifying any chance of armed revolt against its totalitarian nature when its too late.

I feel sorry for the retards that fall for this pip talk to push shit like this.

dont come to texas, we have had our fill of you faggots

Are you really somehow conflating a sense of home and relationship with the environment and a lack of masculinity?

Because I used the word comfort?

Haha you must have turned eighteen fairly recently. Thanks for the free advice kiddo.

First reply, in every thread…. can't make this shit up…

No handguard. Do you want to cut yourself?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I take back what I said. You can't be the man, anywhere. CA is dead and you're an emotional child who complains about the weather.

Here's an idea:

1) Show up to the Sheriff's office wearing your MAGA hat
2) Show said Sheriff the compilation of leftist violence across California Trump rallies
3) Tell the Sheriff that you have been verbally threatened by people in passing vehicles explicitly for peacefully advocating your political beliefs i.e. "Die Fascist!"
4) ????
5) Permit

These people function on double standards.

Anyone old enough to get a permit is old enough to leave. The sheriff would laugh in your face.

Canada fag here, I have a question for you burger fuckers: Which has more legal priority, the Constitution or state law?

The Constitution points out that rights belong to individuals themselves not given from the federal government. It lays out the powers given to the federal government and explains which ones are left up to the states to decide basically. It explains that the federal government should not have certain powers and that's why there are so many liberals are trying to say get rid of it.

Well in that individuals means citizens of the US.

The Constitution preempts all state law.
- Article VI

Of course, it's up to the federal government to enforce the Constitution, and I'm sure you can guess how eager those kikes are(n't) to do that.

Not sure that answers my question. The reason I'm asking is that if the Constitution has the highest legal.. authority(?) then wouldn't gun control, especially the draconian levels practiced by the Californian government be in fact, illegal? Or at least in violation of the Constitution and therefore not applicable?
Because from the outside, it seems that it is.

Ah. That's what I thought. Another question, then. Don't people have the obligation to resist and/or ignore laws that aren't legal?

i live in CA. i own lots of guns. i concealed carry occasionally as well. you can do anything you want, as long as you dont get caught.

You cucks deserve nothing. God help those people out there who are actually worth something.

CALIFORNIA IS RUN BY MEXICO

MEXICO IS RUN BY DRUG CARTELS

YOU CUCKS HAVE JUST BEEN DISARMED BY FOREIGN SPIC INVADERS HOLY SHIT FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CUCKS, KILL THEM ALL

You're correct that they aren't legal. The 2ND ammendment alone is always quoted "shall not infringe" meaning the government cannot top citizens from being armed.

The constitution is the highest of laws in the country and basically the blueprint/boundaries for the distribution of power within the Federal government.

Your second question is difficult to answer, but short answer is yes. What that looks lIke should be the wrong people being voted out and the correct people being voted into office. Things aren't always so simple though. Most politicians these days are bought off, but that's why Trump has so much appeal. He is a real outsider and that makes him infinitely more trustworthy.

the CRKT Dogfish was just an example of an EDC fixed blade

the Endura is one of the most popular folders of all time, so the design is well vetted.

I've heard that free people do.

Just live your life and if you find certain rules to be unjust and burdensome….well…into the trash it goes.

Niggers and other protected classes are voiding the laws they don't like through non-compliance and then with the application of their Critical Legal Theory shit…

Many of those same people are deeply involved in anti-2A efforts; Look to Eric, Fast and Furious, Holder as a good example of this

what if "shall not be infringed" wasn't intended to regulate the government because the founders knew that any government which would disarm the populace wouldn't give a shit about their governing constitution, and instead "shall not be infringed" is meant as instructions to the people that when their right to bear arms IS infringed they should immediately exterminate the traitors and their families???

Do people bat an eye when you shoot more than 11 rounds without reloading?

k, you got a job and a place for me to stay? I'm not going to become a hobo because my shit state is becoming more shit.

I've been to most places in the US exept the north east, coming from san diego I like Tennesse, nothern Arizona and most of Texas so far.

you realize the 9th circut covers most of the western states right?
ALL of these state no longer have the constutional right to CC, its up to the states to decide if you are allowed to, or if this BS gets to the supreme court and passese with a DEM congress could effectivly ban CCWs nation wide.

Tax cucks pay Me the Big Bucks: $244,400 per year

Thanks for the payday, goyim!

Well, in that case the populace would have to be dumbed down and frightened to the point they wouldn't get that fucking obvious message..

But that would never ever happen, right?

My weather could kick your weather's ass. Keep talking shit while you run away, that's definitely the John Wayne caliber of man I look forward to fighting beside.

bump

Mfw I live directly under the 5 on the Texas/Louisiana border

The people who vote for this shit are foreigners who have relatives in gangs and shit.

All of the legal gun owners i know are either hicks, veterans, or rooftop koreans.

It's the jews and the good goy marxist liberals who vote for banning weapons but think that weed is a legal right, dude.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Gun control is the most reactionary edict I can think of

Spyderco or Benchmade.

No exceptions unless you want to pay dickloads.

So is the rule of law real or not?

FUCKING THIS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU COCKMONGLERS

I'd rather see him buy a sharpmaker and a bunch of pleb-tier knives. If he has to use it in Commiefornia, it should be going down a storm drain or into the ocean anyways

Not in the way it was intended, but the consequences are real. Start with the premise that you're behind enemy lines and take appropriate steps from there.

BUT I THOUGHT DEM PO PO WHITE BOIZ WAS TRYNA KILL US N SHIET NIGGA

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

keep and bear Arms

keep and bear Arms

keep and bear Arms

It's not complicated at all, there isn't 40 possible interpretations.

What kind of morons are named judges these days?

lol

SIEG HEIL

They aren't morons at all. They are highly intelligent and educated, and they know exactly what they're doing.

So now you are required to have government-approved reason to be able to exercise your constitutional rights?

You already have two arms – your right arm, and your left arm. The 2nd amendment is only protection against dismemberment, it has NOTHING to do with guns.

:^)

Yes.

They want more violent gun massacres. bureaucrats will continue to pretend that less guns in the hands of honest people equals a higher safety but it's blatantly untrue.

Just make sure you have yours at this point. If you live in cali then you're fucked.

time to fuck off for good this time. looking at property in Utah, how cucked is SLC?

Gun grabbers don't know the meaning of these words. They also think the phrase "right of the people" applies to the collective and not to the individual.

unfortunately this will only get worse