Doesn't matter which wins

Doesn't matter which wins.

They are both a sign of authoritarian state, which is the cancer of our times, it is globalist and networks globally in its sickening nature.

It infiltrates education and religion, destroying learning and faith.
Authoritarianism is blasphemy against Man.

Cthulu is the answer.

muh looolbergizm
lmao trump gon be president and you cant do anything about it

wew

No.

That's why Trump is critical of globalism and globalists are investing tons of money into Hillary, the MSM, and estasblishment Republicans to stop him, yeah?

Trump could either be terrible or fantastic, or a little of both. Some of his ideas sound like they could be disastrous, like stealing oil and torturing suspects. Others, like restricting immigration from Muslim countries and Mexico, stopping nation-building, and letting Russia deal with Syria, sound like common sense.

Hillary on the other hand will be business as usual. More of the same. She is a war hawk on foreign policy. She stands for America as policeman of the world.

Personally I would rather roll the dice and go with Trump. I do think he is likely to get the best advisers available and make them make all the hard choices which would hopefully prevent anything too terrible from happening.

Or are they? They sure as fuck are failing with billions and potential triillions (if you understand the international banking system) for their tools?

Hillary is complete shit.

trump

trump 2016!

WEW

spoken like a true inexperienced millennial!

Grow the fuck up kid, unless you would rather live anywhere besides America, good luck finding any non-American country that isn't either a complete dictatorship or a beurocratic shithole

You don't seem to understand why the elite push for globalism and hate nationalism

Nationalism affects international trade treaties and organizations. International organizations need to be able to conduct business between international borders in order to stat a step above the government

Trumps border walls is the antithesis of globalism. So the elite are doing all in their power to stop it.

That's my stance.

left wing authoritarianism = brainwashes everyone for the good of the collective

right wing authoritarianism = brainwashes everyone for the good of the country

I'll choose the right wing, thank you very much.

typical leftists to say "they are both equal" when they are afraid that trump might be winning.

Switzerland, Finland, basically the entire north of the European continent

why are even discussing with this imbecile. he clearly doesn't even possess a passport.

if it's the only country you know of course you think a fascist with a democratic facade dictatorship like the usa is the best place in the world.

Do you have the guts to give your dogs arabic names? Do you have the guts to name your dog Mohammed.

trump

Oh, ok. I'm #MentallyJohnson now.

#FeelTheJohnson

You never studied history, did you?

Kek!

this is nothing new, its just easier because communication across a vast distance is easier

poor naive fool

They aren't the same, I still don't like either.

Authoritarianism is not new, but the way it is in this country is not good. It is almost as if there are hardly any real differences between the states now.
The civil war is the worst thing to happen to this country.

So why make your rambling cancer post? So why care who we vote for? So why waste our time with your simpering idiocy?

We know why, you slack-cunted mongoloid slut: Trump is not remotely the same as Clinton. The establishment is against Trump and with Hillary. Every last group of thieves and criminals is With Her - from Goldman Sachs to CNN to AIPAC to La Raza to BLM.

You know nobody in their right mind is voting for Hillcunt. Nobody white, male, and straight, anyway. So, CtR and other pricks - like you - try to persuade folks on boards like Holla Forums not to vote for Trump, and stay at home on polling day. You lie, to make folks apathetic.

Your own supervisors and employers think you're pathetic losers, OP - so who are we to disagree with them?

no ones telling you not to vote you paranoid fuck
we're telling you to get your ass up and do shit OTHER than vote as well
how dense can you be?