Hillary is the new McCarthy

Few days ago, on different chans over the internet, a guy talked a lot about a strange story concerning the US Secret services, the US presidential, and the chan subculture.

Basically, he was telling this: Since Obama is president of the USA, the secret services are spying the internet activities of the "far right" militants (T-parties, alt-right, etc.) All their online activities are recorded, no exception.

But: they really focus on the activities of the alt-rights militants on the different chans all over the world. While lurking or posting, most of them forgot those chans are public, and they act like if they were anonymous (it's absolutely not the case. You are not anonymous).

During 8 years, some special services working for Obama build a huge list of "alt-right" militants likely to be pedophiles. Easy algorithm: you wrote "nigger"? you lurked "lolicon"? You're on the list. You wrote "feminazi"? you faped at jailbaits? You're on the list. etc

in USA, Hillary Clinton is about to establish a hate speech control, by accusing the "alt-right" militants of being pedophiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good

If this is some sort of attempt to scare people off voting Trump it's not gonna work.

I don't think they're trying to scare people of voting: Trump is losing, so really not a problem.

It seems they're going to massively jail a lot of alt-right militants just after the election.

Most of the conservatives really HATE them. Once Trump lose, they will hate them even more. So there is few months when they will just let Hilary persecute them.

I'm totally okay with this. The alt-right getting put in prison concerns me precisely not at all.

But is this democracy?

who cares?
jail the rightards.

The alt-right want to destroy democracy.

Also, putting them in prison is way more merciful than what they'd do to me.

this

Come on… Hate speech control is like gun control: the end of democracy.

I'd rather say the start of a better democracy

let them come, I'm no coward. They can't imprison us all.

You're technically correct. The alt-right are a pretty small demographic, but it would still be impractical to imprison all of you.

But they only need to put enough of you in prison to discredit the movement in the eyes of the public, at which point you're just another KKK or Gamergate.

I'd say that the real goal of all of that.

It wont work that well, the alt right is a name they made up in order to slander a much larger demographic of people who are sick of both parties. If anything, it'll piss people off.

Being actual Nazis tends to have that effect on people.

Those niggers will have to pry my lolis from my cold, dead hands.
Also, that criteria would lead to probably everyone using imageboards being v&. At least everyone who isn't a facebook tier normalfag.

Is Dicky "Implicit" Spencer going to bugger you with his phalanx if and only if the homosexual death cult known as the Alt-Right isn't stopped?

That's not a new tactic at all. The ATF/FBI and others have been doing this to pro-gun people for years, often times with no proof other than, "because we said so, and we're the government".

So here's a question for you.

I'm gay. This, according to a lot of alt-righters I've talked to on Holla Forums and here on Holla Forums, is enough to make me worthy of death. The more "merciful" among their number (and they're few and far between) merely suggest I should be chased back into the closet and forced to live the rest of my life as a lie.

I don't demand much of society - merely that it allow me to marry and live my life with the man I love and not suffer violence or be fired from my job because of it. These aren't unreasonable demands. These are the same demands that every heterosexual makes of society and is granted without question.

So I put to you this question: why the fuck should I care about the rights and well-being of a person who not only doesn't give a fuck about my rights and well-being, but if they were given any serious political power, would actively work against them? Why the fuck should I care if their rights are unjustly violated? They'd never stand up for me if I were hauled off on trumped-up charges (as homosexuals often were only a few decades ago). They'd never speak in my defence if the government violated due process or falsified evidence against me. They'd probably celebrate it as "a fag getting what he deserves."

So why the fuck should I shed a single tear when an alt-righter gets his life ruined by the government?

You shouldn't. Also this is bullshit that won't happen. What will happen is Trump will crash and burn in a hilarious trainwreck, and Holla Forums will separate into the old, smart and funny Holla Forums and the shitposting memeing faggots no offense and actual braindead Stormfags.

Most of the prominent people calling themselves Alt-Right are either open or closeted homos, so I don't think a fag holocaust is going to happen due to people posting memes on twitter. Also, stop being so paranoid about Holla Forums kicking down your door in Nazi cosplay and sending you off to Auschwitz, or whatever the fuck you seem to be afraid of.

pol is retarded, I (and any sane person) could care less who you fuck, but I'm near powerless to save you. I would vouch for you, but if what OP claims is true, then I need to fear for my family more. I might still try to help anyways - I'm an autistic whose likely to get dementia once I reach my late 30's, my sister has failing health and something wrong where her spine connects to her head with pain that just keeps getting worse, my mom is nearing death from damn near everything possible, and my stepdad just wants to die. Why not go out helping someone, right? Plus a common strategy is to threaten loved ones to get compliance, but what happens if enough people resist regardless?
I'm not alt-right, but I'll listen (and usually disagree with) to what they have to say because they sometimes dig up useful crap. On the bright side, if they try to jail most everyone using a chan, then they've just flooded the jails even more, and such a thing can and will cause so much trouble. We have over ten percent (over thirty million) of our population in jail - adding no less then five million (counting everybody that will be considered alt-right makes this a very conservative, even inaccurate estimate) more will lead to plenty of chaos that will last decades and even centuries after this debacle is done. This crazy bitch wants to fight her country and Russia - she's nuts or far too prideful. You're alright in my book, so don't sweat what Holla Forums or Holla Forums (you should've expected the rejected poltards to flood here and bitch and moan) say to piss you off.

You think there is some strange reason why homosexuals are hated? Simply observing the lifestyles of gays is enough to turn someone's stomach.
I'm not even going to waste time arguing with you. Homosexuality is bad for society, but you don't care about that. Society is crumbling around us and all you care about are your wants and feelings.

Tell me, would you rather die, or live a lie?
People will die, and people like you believe the lie.

Also, most self-identifying alt-righters are even bigger fags than you. Don't fear them, because they suck from the same teat you do. Holla Forums isn't alt-right.

Becasue it starts with them, then it's your turn…removing rights is never a good choice becasue sooner or later will come around.

Plus you sounds like a normal gay….unless you are a full Holla Forumstard the only one that should be discriminated are the fluffy faggots

McCarthy did nothing wrong.

Nobody has assumed anonymity on *chans. Remember the "I'm behind 7 proxies" meme? Anyone who isn't retarded understands that it isn't.

And more cutting edge news from this leaker in the trenches. Them destroying ``problematic'' communities with pedoshit is old as HELL.

Next you'll tell us there are people pretending to be Holla Forums actively trying to usurp and divide the community with fringe beliefs and absurdist positions.

Do what any sane person would do when an idiot babbles - ignore them. If stupid people stopped talking this world would suddenly grow very quiet.

[hide post]

Wew lad. Triggered much?

How about these? Clearly homophilic in nature.

All these pics are from the Up Your Alley Fair that occurred in San Francisco on July 27, 2008

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php

I do not fear these people. I am disgusted by them.

Hide this post. You can't hide the truth.

Why should I care about them? People like me have lived in fear of homophobes for generations. It's their turn to be afraid. It's their turn to feel like they have to hide a part of themselves from everyone, constantly, every day, or else their entire life will come crashing down. It's their turn to feel like their government is unwilling and unable to protect them.

Fuck turning the other cheek, I want revenge.

The fundamental difference between Western civilization and communist hellholes.

Ooh, we gotta bring McCarthy back; come on, come on!

What a fucking drama queen, lol. Your not going to die of Nazi boogeymen, fucktard, you're going to die of GRIDS.

You don't get it, you fucking faggot? We aren't scared of you.
We are disgusted by your disease-spreading lifestyle choice. No fear involved.

Maybe if you could just hide it in the safety of your own home you could get what you want, but you can't. You want to get married, you want to have pride parades, you want to suck dicks in broad daylight in public.

Again, you only care about your feelings, to the detriment of society.

Look at the pictures I posted above, you fucking cowards.
Tell me things like that should be allowed to happen.
Tell me gays shouldn't have to hide when they do things like that.

Wanna know whats worse than being gay? Being pleasure-seeking husks wallowing in the consumerist "culture" created by people who only see you livestock.

also let people share there ideas, so when they're stupid people can laugh in democratic groups

His whining reminds me of furfags whining about fursecution but to the point he literally believes that Holla Forums will form homo killing right wing deathsquads if Trump is elected. It's kind of sad.

Indeed. Donald J. "she can use whichever bathroom she wants" Trump loves fags and trannies.

Stfu retard you lived a perfectly normal sheltered life and you were never in danger stop pretending like you matter.

pot meet kettle

Nice fucking argument, faggot. You think me wanting a healthy society for the future is equal to some fag "muh dick"ing.
I care about the future, a time where I will be dead and unable to feel any pleasure from my efforts to secure it.

gays are a detriment to society not the other way around.

dont bother lying to me. you just want a society that suits you. i hope you get raped in the mouth

And you want one that suits you, idiot.
You want one where you can go out like the men in the pictures above and have as much sex as you can.
The difference is, our society and all the good things you enjoy about it were created by people like me. Naturally it should suit those who strife to protect and nourish it.
Stay mad, dude.

yeah, you didnt create shit, youre just a parasite of another flavor. youre both shit

I wish I didn't believe you.

I really do.

Are you telling me that heterosexual white men aren't responsible for Western civilization?
Or is it nigger faggot females?

Aw man, I fell for it.
They set the bait for a hard core rightist, and I took it.
Good play, gents.
I'll write to you from the slammer, Holla Forums.

being a heterosexual white man doesnt mean youre part of the group that made western civilization work so far. thinking that you had anything to do with that is the equivalent of niggers that think theyre following in the footsteps of mlk or whatever the fuck blackyboo celebrity they pretend to idolize.

If there are niggers actively working for the things MLK worked for and are doing the things he did, are they not following in his footsteps?
If I were Muslim, kept a child bride, and killed infidels, would I not be following in the footsteps of Mohammed?
If I work hard to make a better life for my children, am I not following in the footsteps of the ancestors who made life better for me?
Culture and civilization are held together by those who preserve it. Heterosexual white men are the driving force behind the culture and civilization created by hetero white men.
If there were no more hetero white men whites would go extinct, and Western civilization and culture would be bred away until every person in Europe follows in the footsteps of Mohammed.

are you trying to make a point stating the obvious? sure, the world needs heterosexuals for reproduciton. that doesnt make you a pillar of society. it just makes you normal. that is, if youve even successfully raised children, not that id think any better of you for it. in the end, all youre concerned about is your own desires.

Merely reproducing does not maintain culture.
Having kids doesn't guarantee Western civilization's survival.
It must be actively protected and promoted.

The meaning of marriage being changed; degeneracy being allowed to take hold; consumerism replacing tradition; white births declining while non-white births increasing,
these things destroy societies.

I care about the survival of my people and the culture of my people.

You care about your ability to fuck a guy in the ass.

Apples to oranges, friend. Our desires cannot be directly compared. They are desires, but mine will grow into new life, while yours is a painful poison.

This is a high quality thread.

you think im gay because i think youre as useless and detrimental as that whiny homosexual? this is why youre two equals. you want to be placed on a pedestal for who you are but really you have nothing to offer but talk and ideas.
oh, and nice reddit spacing

You had me fooled, I thought you were gay because you were arguing with me while I argued against gays. Maybe you aren't gay, but you're still a faggot.

Talk and ideas change the world. Maybe if you had some good ideas you could make the world a better place.

Thanks for judging the formatting I use instead the merit of my argument. If you're going to shill criticise formatting, at least use some proper capitalization.

The pedestal of Western Civilization was built by my ancestors. It is the duty of those who sit upon it to make sure it does not crumble.

Top stuff, m8, but I can tell you aren't interested in a debate with any intellectual rigor, so I'll say goodnight (or good morning for you, my Israeli friend.) Lets do it again some time.

That's right, he's all about the LGBTQs. I don't get where people get the idea that Trump is some sort of Ben Garrison tier shoah machine. Meanwhile Hillary wants to start WWIII with Russia. That would be the real fag Holocaust. Most niggers and Jews live in major cities, too, so they would all die in a nuclear war. Given that, maybe Holla Forums should support Hillary, instead.

What is an 'alt-right'?

A loose conglomerate of peter puffers roleplaying as frog worshipping Nazis on twitter. As demonstrated by that one fagfag user earlier in the thread, many people seem to believe that they will begin rounding up fags and throwing them into bogs if Trump wins the election.

I think an organization is spreading these preposterous rumors to discredit the alt-right.

Fuck you and your attack on free speech. The alt right are idiots but you are subhuman scum perpetrating an insidious attack on my children's freedom.

because they are human

Nice fucking ploy to make people not vote for Trump.
I'll give it to you, almost had me fooled.

They wouldn't do the same for me.

McCarthy did nothing wrong. There was a group of individuals spreading an ideology that was a danger to America, and abusing America's constitutional liberties to do it.

The alt-right are equally dangerous to America, and should be dealt with the same way.

In what way?

They threaten to undermine the establishment elite which profits from the status quo. The word 'America' was a ruse.

Trump was a fucking plant, you morons. Think for one fucking second, just one fucking second. Across America, right-wingers are openly revealing their power levels because they're convinced that a candidate who shares their views is about to get elected and it'll no longer be verbotten to talk about these things once he's in power.

People have been staking their reputations, their careers, their entire fucking lives on Trump getting elected and their beliefs becoming the status quo, and they've put absolutely no thought into what they'd do if Trump didn't win. A giant fucking spotlight has been shone on every fucking nationalst and nativist and instead of thinking "huh, maybe I should think about how openly expressing these views that challenge the elite's status quo might affect my life" they're proudly dancing around in it.

To put it bluntly, a lot of fucking idiotic people have crawled out from beneath their rocks where the predators can get to them, and have wandered so far away from them that they won't be able to run back underneath them afterwards.

I 100% guarantee you that if Trump's poll figures recover, he'll resign from the race. If there was even a fucking chance that a candidate could actual;y upset the status quo and change things, he'd never be allowed to run.

muh ancestors went through such great hardships!
-t. nigger

trump is just a white obama, an advocate for change, the guy who says what you want to hear. if here were to get in to office he would shape up into your standard jew puppet. he has to, the game is rigged.

You're right. I was going to vote for Hillary this time but what's the fucking point?

That makes no sense.

If Trump were a plant designed to lure right-wingers into the open so they could easily be identified, it would make way more sense to have him win the election and then procrastinate for four years, making just enough progress on his policies to keep right-wingers loud and confident while secretly compiling a list of their activities and identities so that when his replacement was voted in at the end of his term, they could take "proper action."

If a random user can imagine a better conspiracy in ten minutes, yours probably isn't happening.

There's a difference between trying to preserve civilization and trying to prevent change. One is noble, and the other is futility.

In attempting to do the former, so many nationalists and nativists attempt to do the latter.

Let people be complacent if they want. It will lead to more salt in the end.

That is certainly a comparison I would want people to make about a leader I wanted elected!

Authoritarianism wins again.

Stay mad.

the only thing brexit screwed over was the euro

Oh man yeah Brexit sure did ruin that Euro didn't it

Meanwhile in GBP trading…

Basically vote Trump, and get everyone you know to vot Trump, because if he doesn't win, even if you don't vote for him you're going to a deathcamp, especially since you post on an Alt-Right Radical Extremist Militant Frog Site like this one.

No one talks like that. Lurk more, CTR.

That's the Jews trying to punish Britain for impeding their plans, nothing more. They'll do it again when Britain actually leaves the EU.

Not to mention that Hillary will kick off WW3 if she gets the opportunity to do so. So unless you fancy the idea of having a front-row seat to global thermonuclear war from the confines of your FEMA camp cell, you know who to vote for.

At least make your conspiracy theories remotely believable.

sterling took a knock. thismakes foriegn goods more expensive and british goods cheaper. all, yes all the other economic indicators are positive.
If the price to pay for freedom from Brussels is 10% more on my weekends in France, it'd be cheap at twice the price.

Why is it that I can never find a right-winger who has a clue about anything?

Why is it that I can never find a left-winger who has a clue about anything?

britain will offer them free access to uk markets and a bridge to china. the eu will say yes or face tariffs. look at the eu-uk trade balance.

where exactly? France with it's ceiling on bonuses and 50% tax or Germany, with it's one city of more than a million inhabitants and 40% tax? Dream on Junker.

they won't be required to do this at all. confirmed by govt. firms will be have due diligence on an employee's right to work. they will be required to publish how many (%)non-brit citizens they employ. that's all.

Freedom from Brussels, yup. Self determination for an overcrowded island.

they want to reduce the population to 500 million or whatever

Global thermonuclear war is a spectacularly shitty way to achieve any goal other than human extinction. Anyone who thinks a conspiracy that can exert control over the entire world's governments and media would attempt to achieve any goal through nuclear warfare is fucking idiotic.

I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to understand why, but nuclear war is way too unpredictable to be useful. Even if this putative conspiracy could control the exact target of every single nuclear missile (which begs the question of why, if they have such a level of power and control, they don't do something way less complicated and prone to failure) they can't control the weather, deposition of fallout, and long-term environmental effects that such a war would precipitate.

Long-term, a thermonuclear war would permanently destroy humanity's technological and industrial base and make recovery impossible (due to the depletion of the Earth's resources we underwent to get to this point of progress in the first place), render large sections of the Earth uninhabitable and make sustained agriculture extremely difficult. Short term, unless they're literally aiming the nukes at every high-population area on the planet it's not an effective tactic for reducing humanity's population - the US alone has 300 million people in it and only ten cities have a population above a million. India and China both have a billion citizens each. Only 31.16% of India's population lives in urban centres. You'd literally have to carpet-bomb India flat to kill off their population, and Pakistan only has 120 warheads.

But since you're probably too simple to grasp all of that, let me put it in terms you'll understand: a nuclear war would also largely ruin global currency exchange, which is where most of the elite get their power from. Nuclear war isn't impossible but it won't happen because of some sinister conspiracy. It'll happen because an idiot is given control of the nukes.

Did you even watch the debate? Not only Hillary but the moderators were framing questions around targetting Assad and any Russians supporting him.

You do understand how MAD works, right? I know that when I talk to most Trump supporters, I'm dealing with a sub-nigger calibre of intelligence but if you think Russia would start a nuclear war over Syria, we're basically speaking about entirely different realities.

Putin is a self-obsessed tyrant but he's not a fucking idiot. You don't "win" a nuclear war, and tyrants can't rule piles of irradiated ash.

a bunch of made up figures dont matter. you think its all about money?