Pick one

pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/850921/5b0514bb20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spider gf
always and forever

Ok, I guess I'll have to pick the mage chick.

Southern GF
unf

You'd have to be a retard to pick anything other than Spider girl.

None of them is real.

user you aren't real

I am real, you are not.

Warrior
Spider
Naga
Monkey
Elf
Fox
Asian

Best girls listed in order of best

And I forgot my face

thank monster girls for spreading the truth

>>>/monster/ back to your containment board, femdom cuck.

Oh look a white knight
hey white knight, are you enjoying taking care of children that aren't yours?

Were you born retarded or did you have to practice?

What a surprise /monster/ went to shit after it got taken over by literal cucks.

Stay triggered faggot

Why can't we have mediocre things?

You assumed I was a cuck for being into femdom. I was giving you the amount of respect you gave me, fag.

/monster/ looks like this
>4% maledom.vs.femdom.vs.equaldom shit has ruined threads

I know where this knee jerk reaction to males that want to take the sub role in a relationship come from.
You're just a monkey reacting to instincts that have been with us for millennia, so don't feel bad, and just remember we are talking about fiction here, so none of it really matters.

Christ I hate you faggots so much for ruining my favorite fetish.

There's nothing left to contain.

Spider obviously

wew
it's shit

I dunno, guys. I'm kinda torn between the Spider, Elf, Asian and White girl.

Why is there even a nigger on there?
Yeah, fuck off.

>>>/out/

Why would anyone choose not to have a monster girl gf? I don't understand it at all.

because they are boring, and/or stupid

southern probably, just because there's no slimegirl

Casual.

Priscilla is a qt, I would touch her tail

Not that I wouldn't, but compatibility may be an issue there.

L-lewd

Demon chicks are God-tier gfs, everything else is shit.

besides spiders

This is true

This is not, all monster girls are great

besides matango

I would want a qt sad and slightly retarded gf.

This
It was much better before the paladin fags were run off, and became a top 25 board

Obviously the pic was made by normalfags for normalfags.
I wouldn't be surprised if the source was tumblr.

Fuck you. Multi-monsterism is disgusting and inter-species breeding creates disgusting mongrel creatures.

We must fight to secure a future and an existence of our monsters.

You dont need a bio major to notice that you are a fucking ignoramus.

qt fox for sure
wew
So am I, we'll get along just fine
My life is like a slideshow, where all of the images are the same and only get more blurred with time. If I can have an opportunity to have some excitement with a qt, that's a big fucking pro in my book.
This whole fucking image is filled with shit opinions

I even like foxgirls
It's like there aren't even any cons for going with her. 11/10 would build life with

QT southern GF GOTYAL

There is no aspect of the QT Warrior GF that's bad imo.
would have her snuggle with me in a hart beat.

heart*

cat, but am biased because I love cats.

How in the fuck is that a good pairing? You'll fucking hate each other you NEET.

This is the biggest thing that killed /monster/ for me

Because she won't get bothered by my shit, and I won't get bothered by hers.
Certainly much better than getting some sensitive bitch who I have to constantly watch myself around. That's not a good pairing, that's hell, and I don't want any part of it.

If you want someone who matches your ladylike sensitivities, then that's your deal. But I don't have the patience for it.

No, what's going to happen is you're going to fight non-stop and she;ll eventually divorce you and take all your shit leaving you JUSTed. How are you so retarded you think two people being an asshole all the time works out?
It's okay if you've never had a girlfriend user, this is Holla Forums so we can always play pretend

You seem upset, you should talk about it with your equally feminine girlfriend and she'll tell you that it's alright as long as you stay politically correct and don't accidentally offend someone

Oh wait, you don't have one, because we're on Holla Forums where we play pretend

Good rebuttal.

So what's the catch? That she's not real.

Qt lolita, those types can be annoying, but good fuckks. If you want marriage the more conservative types are better.

qt cat gf is the only real option

Southern or naga.

qt mage gf master race

Next you'll be telling me I should fuck niggers.

Praying 5 times a day is fine as long as your waifu is next to you..
but "intelligent"?

FTFY

Muslim
Orc
Rabbit
Naga
Southern

The only ones that aren't too toxic

*isn't

1. qt rabbit
2. qt naga
3. qt lolita

Southern GF comes with a job. No contest

Well which is it, furry or cosplay?

Naga. Only one without a deal-breaker.

No, wait. Spider works too.

obviously

Monster fags can't read apparently

11/10 Cat
As if she was made for me

Yeah, ok.

QT Rabbit is OP as fuck. The only one that could even compete is QT Mage simply for the opportunity to witness actual magic first-hand.

Everyone has a fetish, so who the fuck cares tbh

I care

Why? Monster girls are already one big fetish

Femdom is a shit fetish

Because I have a southern fetish

and your opinion is shit

You should be beaten until your autism is cured if my words doesn't make sweet love to your submissive eye holes.

So find a southern monster girl or something

You should be beaten until dead.

Fucking faggot.

cow girls come to mind

You should be raped by AIDS ridden immigrants every week.

I'm not a furry tho

Seriously fuck off back to /monster/. I am tired of you faggots shitting on every single fetish that isn't femdom.

You watch your 3DPD be raped by AIDS ridden immigrants every week.

then you shouldn't have a problem then

What? They shit on femdom

trips

That is the biggest lie I have ever read. People throw a fucking shitfit there if you say you're into anything other than Femdom.

You watch your waifu be raped by a character that looks like me and enjoy it.

The problem is that they're too vanilla and shit on both. They just want the same submissive slut to be a housekeeper all the time

wew

I don't give a shit what you are tired of. You want me to go away? Stop talking shit about monster girls. Not all monster girl types are femdom btw.

You are the biggest lying piece of shit.
Their maledom type monsters, and femdom type monsters.
It is simple as that.

Wow, truly you are a master of debate.

I left /monster/ to get away from cancerous faggots like you. You literally have your own board to be a faggot. Fuck off and let everyone else enjoy their monstergirls the way they want to.

I bet you were one of those faggots who cried about paladinfags ruining everything because fun should be illegal.

yeah, because convincing a liar on the internet is on the top of my priority list.
You want proof that /monster/ aren't femdom authoritarians >>>/monster/208690
this thread went to shit because maledom fags didn't like the idea of the monster of the relationship being responsible for the happiness and well-being of the male in the relationship

I don't care why you left /monster/
I am here challenge shitty authoritarian opinions such as as well as correcting any misinformation about monster girls.
I don't give a shit about what you find appealing about monster girls, or if you're a fem/maledom fag, as long as you aren't into ntr, I don't really to care enough to start a problem

polygamy is considered ntr to /monster/

I stopped caring about them when they put the dumb fucking word filter in

/monster/ is nearly as authoritarian as Holla Forums and /a/. Aux is a massive hotpocket.
No one gives a shit faggot. All you've done is defend /monster/s hug box mentality where people with the wrong fetishes are ostracized.
>I don't really to care enough to start a problem
Bull fucking shit. Every post you've made ITT is hostile and taking a big shit on people who don't like what a faggots paradise /monster/ has become.

You may as well just outright admit you're one of those anti-paladin fags who claimed they were "ruining the board" when all they did was post OC and crusader memes.
>>>/monster/ stay there and don't come back because no one here gives a flying fuck about any misconceptions people might have about fictional beings like monstergirls.

I would say spider girl and mermaid girl are on equal footing when it comes to having downsides that aren't really downsides.

nah, some monster types are naturally polygamous. If you want to see what I am talking about follow exhentai.org/g/850921/5b0514bb20/

that is great, nothing to do with what we're talking about

Some faggot claimed that monster is nothing but femdom, and I challenge that, because it isn't true

literally just challenged an untrue claim, didn't even say about someone have the wrong fetish, besides the shit about ntr, and I'll talk to you whatever way I please, cocksucker.

if you want to say want ntr I am talk about*

What fucking world do you live in?

I am talking the idea of monster girls, not the board /monster/. I haven't got a reason to give a fuck about if you use the board or not.

He wasn't ever talking about monster girls, he was talking about the board. Also I know there are polygamous monsters, but that doesn't stop /monster/ from sperging out over it

Guess what nigger it's what I've been talking about from the beginning.
This is me:
You're right, it's not entirely femdom. In all fairness it's femdom and people arguing about if Polt is a furry
You seem awfully triggered for someone claiming not to be bothered by people having the wrong fetish.
Christ you're like a nigger chimping out when he doesn't get his gibmedats

nice

reddit

spacing

friend

D
E
A
R

S
I
R

K
Y
S

T
I
P
S

L
E

F
E
D
O
R
A

X
D

Yeah, most don't like, and they are all assholes so they'll let you know it.

oh, yeah the board's anons are assholes, and the mods are hotpockets. I mostly use it for the OC. You are right about the board being shit.

You been away for a long time then. The maledom have grown in number, and they are gynocentric as all shit.

tone isn't carried by this medium of exchange. I don't give a fuck about others' preferences, with a few exceptions

maybe, or maybe you're like a 3DPD, and cares more about the wording and tone over the information being presented.

user, step away from the computer for a while. We're both 3D.

I was associating your hypersensitivity to words to that of a 3DPD. I didn't call you directly a 3DPD.

QT fox all the way

Warrior or Southern.

I laughed way harder than I should have. Well memed.

We are all wizards so mage should be obvious

But rouge is a nice option too

Just because you're a wizard doesn't mean you have to like other mages, just look at House Telvanni.

Roque. Motorcycles are for faggots.

wew it's like you want me to be virgin forever

fox gf

mah nigga keepin' it real

Is that fucking priscilla from souls 1??

yes

Not everyone can be a cool kid