How do I avoid sleeping 12 hours a day?

How do I avoid sleeping 12 hours a day?

I'm so tired if I get any less, but it gets to me when I sleep through a whole day.

Also should I starve myself to death?

I haven't eaten anything in 3 days, because I was distracted, and now the hunger has subsided. I know it's a real faggot way to suicide, but at this point I don't care.

Go back to 4chan and die there please.

Eat healthy and do some exercise.

But if you're a pussy, feel free to

I've never posted on 4chan.

Sleep 2 hours a day like Tesla. You have nothing to live for now but to gain the wisdom of the Elder Gods. Attain that which I do not have the courage to grasp. Do it for us all you glorious winged faggot.

By fapping for 16 hours a day

Right before you posted this I saw a giant winged bird-thing, that certainly was not a plane, swoop over my house and then fade from view into the twilight.

I know now what I must do.

Catch Moltres?

And i am Bill Clinton and i go every year to loli island.

I don't care if you believe me, queerbo.

Said the queerbo.

exercising (even if it's just walking a few miles) and eating some carbs a couple hours before you go to bed would probably help without being /fit/ overload.

walking around outside every day is good for you mentally and physically. whenever i get out of the habit i usually feel like shit, having a dog that expects you to walk it every day helps.

Open ya eyes, nigga ahahahaha how do you not wake up, its like just wake up and open ya eyes ahahahana

this is what i have been doing lately and i'm so far kicking ass.

Bump

This.

Also, check if you deficient in any nutrients.

Failing that go to sleep and never wake up.

You are definitely deficient in minerals such as zing, Iron, magnesium. All crucial for energy. Go buy a bag of pumpkin seed and chow that shit down.

eat regularly and go to bed same time every day
first week use an alarm clock so you go to bed and wake up no later than 8.5 hours later
after that if you still find yourself sleeping beyond 8 hours you should just set alarm clock for 8 hours every day and choose one day of the week to go to bed 2 hours earlier with no distractions, set the alarmn clock for 10 hours that day (*same time wakeup daily)

kk

get a job a pet and some lucky charms
Set an alarm eat that nutrient enhanced Styrofoam and do work.

Something I recently discovered is if I put in earplugs I sleep way less. I usually sleep 12-13 hours, but with earplugs I wake up quite rested after 7-8. I don't know if it works for everyone.

If you don't eat you can't sleep properly btw. Eat.

Which movie is this picture from? I'd been looking for it for ages.

what the fuck are you so pissed about

Honeycomb Giovanni