University

I'm entering University in Canada. Any advice to survive the marxist indoctrination? Any first year advice? How do I distance myself from the degenerates?

The problem here is that I'm going into business which is pretty much all group work.

Also I was thinking about joining the army reserves part time, any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

international.excelsior.edu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your program? If it's STEM degeneracy is easier to ignore though you'll still encounter it outside of class very often.

Business. Lots of group work.

Pol wont like this, but put your head down, jump through all the bullshit hoops, and get your degree. Dont make waves. Major in something real and get a career in that field, while making as many social connections as you can. You get one shot at being young and the world being your oyster, dont fuck it up. The pursuit will take 1000% your time.

Sorry, didn't notice it in your OP.

I'm not in business but from friends in that program I know there's a fuckload of degeneracy pushed in class. Personally I find that having to write about gender equality or some other SJW bullshit isn't nearly as bad when you sneak in subtle references to redpilled terms or material, without jeopardising your marks or academic record with going full 1488.

The problem with group work in general is that if you can't choose your group-mates, you'll get put with lazy niggers and have to do all the work. If you can, try and get a good group of non-degenerate friends in your classes with whom you can do work and hang out in general. You'd also be surprised how many nuggets of redpill there are among people on campus, largely due to weedman and the SJW menace turning off even bernie retards.

There's no real point in joining the army. It may be cushy, but from what I've heard it's bureaucratic as shit and all you do is help rapefugees move into your barracks and die for Israel.

If you haven't guessed, I go to a Canadian university as well

Business degrees are for M.B.A.

What are you majoring in? Should I switch my degree from business before it's too late?

Also by army I meant the reserves where you just show up once a week as a part time job (I wanna do it mainly to get in shape).

OP, Uni. is BS. Instead, I suggest getting a legit degree from USA via online degrees. Especially if you are doing a business degree.

Some spoonfeeding…

international.excelsior.edu

Test out of your courses(CLEP, DANTES, etc.), and graduate with a legit degree (regionally accredited) in less time and money than a traditional Uni.

Don't military. It will tarnish your polite Canadian demeanor.

Something in STEM.

Probably, or double-major or something. BBAs may not be underwater-basketweaving tier, but the market is fucking oversaturated with dumbasses getting it because they can't think of anything else to get.

No problem with getting getting in shape, and I don't know much about the reserves but I assume there are other responsibilities that are in some way cucked as well. Do some research on what that requires if you haven't already.

Notice how every single person believes they do all the work in a group project?

What year are you in? Do you have any advice for my first year?

Also I was thinking about going into Law after the second year, do you know anything about that?

Jesus, sage! Try harder, kike.

Second. Depends if you're living at home or going to another town. At least for me first year was significantly harder and more work than high school, but business students seem to drink all day here so maybe you'll have a different experience.

Law, PoliSci, and History seem to be the main majors for people who want to go into Law School. Don't think there's too jobs available with just a Bachelor's in Law, but it would be more productive than just generic 'Business' and I know many people doing just fine with such degrees (admittedly they reach success by having or creating employer connections somehow, but that's part of the trade I guess).

Remember:

Uni is just about building a CV and networking.

I have a law degree.

Don't do it, it's completely worthless. Profession is closed as fuck. If you want any internship that's worth doing, you'll need to know people, the well-connected, rich kind. Failing that, you might have a shot if you're not white and have an insane GPA and enough extracurricular activities that you might be suspected of having control over time.

A good internship is ideal because if you don't get one you'll either get an unpaid internship where you're treated like a slave (imagine working more than 40 hours/week for zero pay at all for 6 months or more, depending on the jurisdiction) and learn nothing (and will find only shitlaw awaiting you after all is said and done, if that), or you get fuck all, which means you don't practice. And generally if you get fuck all once you will get fuck all all the time as firms look for interns at a particular stage of legal development.

And after you've passed your tests and paid your fees and can call yourself a lawyer, there is no guarantee that you'll get a job at all because the market is saturated with zillions of other fucking idiots who watch too many legal procedurals and thinks every lawyer drives a Lamborghini and fucks models every night, or perhaps worse yet, the other kind of moron : the one who thinks she'll (most of the time this particular nutcase is a she) change the world with her hopefully acquired law degree. That one is usually a SJW.

That's what law schools don't tell you : market is fucking rotten. There isn't a single nook or cranny in the whole fucking country that needs one more lawyer. I think even in Iqaluit you probably can't throw a snowball without it landing in the face of a lawyer. You can dream of being the exception all you want, but almost universally, those who find jobs in the legal market are the kind of lackwits who have Facebook profile pictures of them in fancy clothes, smiling and posing with a fancy drink in a fancy glass, who went to private school and who drive a Lexus their daddy bought them and take a quick flight south on daddy's credit card during the winter break.

Anyway, if the firm you articled with doesn't take you, you're fucked. If there's a single blemish on your resume and you don't have friends, you're fucked. By fucked I don't mean that you'll never find work (at least not necessarily), but that it will be the kind of work no one dreams about when they decide they'll attend law school.

I went back to uni and became a teacher. Shit work, but at least there's work and I don't have to jump through a thousand hoops to get it, or pay thousands of dollars per year in professional fees and insurance, or always be available at all hours of the day and the night for criminal dipshits to call me at 3AM, while I'm jerking off, just to try their damnest to make me believe they dindu nuffin, they good boys they wan go back to skool, or divide my hours into billable chunks of 6 minutes, or read massive amounts of very poorly written prose authored by decrepit and sometimes borderline senile "judges".

Better yet, there are some days where I find that what I do brings some value to the society I belong in, instead of simply contributing to the twisting of its rules in a strange parody of a Semitic religion that shall remain unnamed, for the nigh-general benefit of various kinds of human scum (because people actually worth representing generally would have no need for a lawyer if lawyers hadn't jewed out law in the first place, so when you have a good client, you feel more like a parasite).

I thank Christ every day I was born in Canada because at the very least I did not accrue 200k in debt pursuing the biggest mistake of my life as I might've had I been born a burger.

checked.

Great advice user.

Got any nigger stories from when you were a lawyer?

How are you instilling Holla Forums into your every day work as an educator these days?

What are you doing now user? Since law didn't work out.

Can you even fucking read you stupid retard? Are you even going back to high school after this summer or did yu already fail out due to complete lack of reading comprehension and stupidity?

What you going to do now that life isn't working out, user?

Welp i already fucked that up.
Spent my first 3 years locked in my room playing games.

With my shitty fucking grades, im bound to be on the streets soon

OP im taking business as well.
When it comes to groupwork, I've got a few pointers for you.
1. Don't take sides. - some guy in your group talking shit about another behind his back? Pretend your deaf and never repeat it.
100 bucks says he wont own up to it when confronted and blame you instead.

2. Got a cute chick in your group and feel like muh dickin her? DONT do it while youre still doing your group project.
You dont shit where you eat. A sour date can turn into a big shitshow faster than youd think.
There's a lot of fucking whiteknight betas in university that would do anything for pussy, and more than happy to fuck you over for a few good boy points.
Muh dick her only after the group project is over

3. Avoid Asians at all fucking cost if you're not one. And I say this as one myself.
Id write out a paragraph as to why if i wasnt on my phone right now.

Oh and OP, if youre in residence for your first year, consider shelfing out 30 bucks for a case of Arizona's and leave them in the fridge.
It's a great way to test out if you have roommates you can trust.
30 bucks may seem like alot if youre a poorfag, but trust me, it can get a lot worse if.you have to find out later on in the hard way

Calm down, dear.

I sat in my room the whole term.

Not really feeling i missed out on anything. You cant really build connections at this stage. Obly thing possible is making a friend with a dad who need people in the office other than that people will screw you over.

Apart fron the young pussy (which likely will come at a high price) and thatyoudidnt miss much.

Took me the better part of a yearafter uni to getsome full time accounting thing. The pay is shit but at least im employed. Cant say the same for a few of my buddies.

same user as

yeah that crossed my mind when people talk about networking in university
I asked a bunch of my group mates over the years if they knew anyone in their field of choice, and not a single one said yes.
While it is possible they could be just be hiding their connections, but if they were being 100% honest they're definitely in for a rough ride.

As the saying goes in investment banks, it's not what you know, but who you know.
Unless they are getting 90%+ averages, the big four is pretty much a fairytale for them. Not to mention even Canadian IB prefer to hire american university graduates over canadian ones.

Hell, a family friend of mine only got into KPMG after finishing his masters with a 90%+ average.

Graduate from last year here.

This and this are objectively true. The value in university, with some exceptions, isn't in the quality of the education. After all, these days MIT and Harvard courses are available on Youtube.

No; the true value of college lies in the reputation of the institution and, more importantly, the connections you make while you attend. With the professors you study under (the good knowledgable ones, ideally in junior and senior year when you're taking smaller/more specialized seminars), the friends you make (particularly those that are hard working, ambitions, and/or are from good families), and the clubs/associations you join (special emphasis on fraternities, groups that are basically stand-ins for fraternities, and associations focused on a particular field).

I saw it myself at my university. It's pretty well ranked by the various lists, which means its a recruiting ground for all the top firms. All the friends I know with consulting (particularly PwC, though a growing contingent at Bain) and banking (especially Credit Suisse and Goldman) offers spent their time at the various networking events held by these firms, gathered twice or more every week for student-run investment fund meetings, and so on and so forth. By the time they were applying for the junior-to-senior year internship at NYC (critical if you want to get an offer), they were often in regular email contact with alumni whom they had met at these events and had gone through interview prep sessions with their peers (especially senior friends who already had offers and were invaluable founts of advice).

Hell, even my career so far is thanks to connections. Banking internship in Mexico City over the summer due to a well-placed call from a family member. Think tank internship in Washington DC due to a professor whose classes I took junior and senior year. My current job in Europe at a think tank run by former foreign minister? Initial contact with him was started by a connection. And if I aim for an even better ranked grad school, then I sure as hell am going to rely on the recommendations of my boss and his colleagues (all with their impeccable Ivy League alumni and/or professional status, because having former ministers saying you're good is worth solid gold). Meanwhile, some friends that I know for a fact did better than me in class are unemployed or starting from lower positions.

Fairness and meritocracy are wonderful attributes. Alas, they have nothing to do with real life.

So if you can somehow find a way to do it in the time you have left, join groups/cliques/whatever and try to make as many connections as you can.

any tips on how to stop being an autist and get social? I don't really want to be on the streets in a year…

You're a moron. That's not even close to being true.

What exactly are the group projects about? I just want to learn about economics and finance why the fuck would I need to work on a group project?

Jack off to lolis everyday.

Kill yourself. If you want to at best end up as a milquetoast version of your hopes and dreams, then by all means, be a faggot who wastes money and time and doesn't make waves.

You think after 4 or 5 MORE years of keeping your mouth shut that you will be good for anything?

Please go back to the 50s. I went to a top school also, it was a complete waste of time except that people who went there are basically a club who get each other good jobs.

and this is a good thing?

so basically an overgrown welfare whore

Group reports. ( I did this for finance)
Group discussion + tutorial with group quizzes. (Economics)
Group assignments.

Provided your prof isn't a jackass, he'd be willing to let you work alone.
But this isn't always the best solution.
In my school (Mac), the bitch profs always love assigning written quizzes in class and force you to write in complete sentences and paragraphs instead of point form.
You WILL need groups for classes like that.

Also depending on your university, you may have classes that your program forces you to take.

Save your time and do a trade

Fucking worthless

I want to keep my options open and not specialize in a field that will earn my 50k a year maplebucks.

In Canada there aren't that many niggers, there are even less where I live, but degenerate criminal white scum doesn't act much different.

The only thing I can think of is this one time during my education where I was stuck doing some group assignment with a barely literate nignog straight from Africa. He was some kind of dinduphone and didn't speak English well, but Canadian universities are thirsty for foreign students because their tuition is higher than Canadians' so they let in pretty much anyone who can pay.

It's not a good story, it's only about how whitey did all the work yet again.

Pick one. Business degrees are fucking toilet paper, they fucking hand those things out to any retard who can write an application

You are literally a fucking idiot, it's no wonder youre going for a business degree. Most tradesmen earn $50/hr+ after apprenticeship, plus the possibility of starting youre own firm with other tradesmen you meet. My friends dad opened up his own firm installing windows and lives in 4 million dollar house in West Vancouver

But go ahead, get a business degree and get a job as an office administrator making $25 an hour you stupid cuckold

Do you know how saturated trades are? Your paragraph assumes that I will start a business using my trade but can't I do the exact same with a business degree and some economics?

Where in Canada? Trades aren't saturated at all in Vancouver, theres actually incredible demand here for tradesmans

And what kind of firm were you thinking of exactly? Because a business degree doesn't exactly endow with you any skills that you cant learn reading a book

If you're really set on business, do accounting

Don't reveal your power level.

Mother died after first year of uni, Father died third year. I fell into huge depression and took 6 and half fucking years to finish a undergrad and took almost everything you can take as a course. Academic record is horrifying, no job but still living of interest from inheritance. I still don' t know the way forward 143 IQ master race

Ontario. I have a few business ideas and have been drafting up a business plan. I was thinking that the degree could get me some contacts and could be some time for me to brainstorm more ideas as well as learn finance and economics.

But you have yet to convince me that trades is a better option.

Then just start doing it. You don't need a degree to become an entrepreneur. Buy cheap China shit and resell it for 10x the price. It's called dropshipping man, that's what my brother-in-law does, who wasted most of his life partying and doing drugs, now made $130,000 last year.

That's not all he does, but that's how he started. If you want to be entrepreneur just fucking go for it, you don't need Shlomos worthless piece of paper sell shit. If you really think you need "contacts" and "networking" from some shitty Canadian uni, youre fucking retarded.

Unless you're doing Economics at Ivey School of Business, youre not going to make worthwhile contacts

Just consider my advice before you waste 4 years getting a worthless piece of paper

You don't need economics to start a business. You do need practical skills to start a trade.

They may be saturated, but there are always lazy guys in small towns who just use the licensing system as gatekeepers.

I really DO want to know more business skills, but it's purely because I don't understand all the legal bullshit. I just get frustrated. And 4 years in college seems overkill for that.

I had an economics class with less than 20 students, and the prof had, iirc, been a white house fellow. I learned 2 things. Absent government, it's all pretty much logic, and with the government, it's pretty much anything you can make up. The prof admitted as much to the class.

Yes, this. You don't need to learn anything about economics to be entrepreneur. If you want to get into bankkng, sure, but otherwise no.

As for legal shit, when you start making enough money you'll just get a lawyer to sign off on all your shit come tax day. Just keep your receipts, that's all you need to know

What if I told I got into McGill?

Pretend you're jewish and go join the jewish frat.
Not joking.

What's special about mcgill?

It's something like the best University in Canada.

Also I got accepted into UBC as well but I don't know which one to choose yet.

Go to McGill. UBC is a Feminist Utopia.

Shit business school, the only worthwhile one in Canada is Ivey at UWO

What about Queens?

This.
And living in Vancouver is expensive as fuck and not for you if you don't like asians.

Queens is the second best, but if you want Wall St tier connections and beyond you go to Ivey

But as you said, you want entrepreneurship, so business school is mostly worthless anyway

Well it really depends. That was one of my options, the other is getting a job in a business field. Or perhaps joining the legal profession.

I went to college with a guy who had been there a few years, and went with him visiting some friends.

It didn't seem special to me, just a bunch of lefties.

this user is right.
Ivey really should be the only one that you are thinking of for business schools.
In Canada, Goldman Sachs has only recruited undergrads from Ivey.

>tfw in Degroote and know I'll be homeless soon

Ok so here are my options:

Go to UBC
-Enter business program and go into Law after

Go to McGill
-Enter business program and go into Law after

Go to Ivey
-Enter business program
-Finish business and get a job in the field or
-Go into Law at UWO

Work towards starting a business

Do something else/ pick up a trade.

Fucking niggers these days, why don't you do yourself a favor a learn a useful trade.

You fucking scum deserve to be gassed

If you do not know what you want to do then do not go to university yet. Defer for a year. Go and try to build your business. Work a few real jobs in areas you are interested in. Get some real life experience before you decide to shackle yourself with a massive debt for a poentially worthless degree you may not be interested in

The money isn't a problem. As you can see those options are all pretty similar it's just a matter of where I should go. I don't want to waste a year of my life.

Being brave? Stepping out of your comfort zone? Booze? Having stories to tell? With booze?

I don't know what to say man.

Just to get a sense of where you are: what sort of thing are you thinking about doing in business and/or law?

In business I want to network and learn about finance, maybe get an internet business started, I also require a program like this to go into Law. In Law I would like to specialize in corporate law and land a job at an international law firm and move out of this shithole country.

Tried to get into plumbing through the union in ontario. Been 4 months and havent had a reply.

Sure would like that golden ticket.

Sure hope you have an uncle (((leowitz))) otherwise goodluck. Most of the buds i know who have a jd need to give bjs to get an unpaid internship shuffling papers.

Too many retards getting jd now. Vut thats for everything in general

Write a paper on how fucking bitches is good for business, and how the genders become equal through a woman's submission.

It seems that business is fucked according to Holla Forums but what if you went the fiscal economics or management and organization route ? I know some dude who went to do magazine/ supply organization and management together with a financial minor and he has 99 % of getting a job with > 80k euros salary per year in the first months after his study

Find a church group.

Remember that Consumers Distributing was a Biz 257 project.

My bizknob friends are building Scrooge McDuck swimming pools full of specie.

I became an alcoholic at Western. Purple and proud.

You in Ivey?

Find an Orthodox Church and join it. Its pulled me back from degeneracy and indoctrination many times. Bear in mind, you actually hve to learn a bit about Christianity and start living it.

You fucked up already

You have 2 options 1. You ignore it and just try to get through it with minimal interference 2. You confront it head and very likely become a pariah. You could do it some other ways, but these are the most obvious.

Simple, don't interact with them outside of class or purely school related shit. You can distance yourself in a variety of ways, depends if you're willing to make yourself hated or not.

No idea there, went to uni for history, leftist bullshit from my professor and classmates started to piss me off, so I dropped it and became a plumber.

Why do you want to begin with? Just curious.

You should goto a community college, their degrees are almost always seen equal to a university degree (2 years vs 4).

Dear user who needs school anyway

regards
-user

Then do something, don't wait on them, and stay the fuck away from unions if they aren't doing anything positive. (which I doubt any are anymore)

I got a B.Sc. at a Canadian university in 2009. And then a master's, a few years later.

There is very little Marxist indoctrination unless you go into an arts program. Since you're doing business, you'll probably have to take like 40 credits of electives, so try to pick electives that sound useful. Personally, I'd recommend doing a double minor in some science program. If you're completely retarded, molecular biology is probably the easiest choice.

However, there are hoards of chinks and muds at Canadian universities, many of whom do not know how to speak English, but were nevertheless admitted so that the university could charge them foreign tuition rates. You won't be able to distance yourself from them.

My advice is just to do 18 credit-hours every semester, as well as summer school, and try to do a Co-op semester or two if it will help you get hired after you're done.

I went to a top-ranking school that was liberal arts and engineering a little before you, well known as being conservative.

The indoctrination is universal at this point.

any tips other than "just b urself :^)"

Asking to join a union is 'be yourself.' It's the path of least resistance, and everyone else wants on that road.

I know fuck all about business, but if you don't want to live as an asskisser hoping for scraps, make it plain to people. Shit is hard right now, but the PUAs ideas of scarcity and abundance mentalities apply. Someone wants you to jump through hoops? Tell them to take their shit elsewhere. The most miserable time I had in my life is when I didn't think I had any options.

What else is a union but assholes taking your money to tell you who and when and how you can work, and demanding your obeisance?

or the fact that the union has more work available because of their pull. after apprenticeship you can be relocated to anywhere theres work.

it seems much better than the local shop who hires 1 or 2 apprentices and 10 'helpers'

again no advice. what did you to get in a trade? walk in and shake the managers hand?

I know PhDs who took 7 years for their undergrad. Well they networked and kept active after finishing, and took any job in general.

Helped a journeyman, he liked how fast I learned, worked with him and learned on the job. I moved to different stuff because they changed the local laws, and the guy I worked with had no business sense and I saw a trainwreck coming. And I physically moved somewhere less restrictive.

The unions in my area get many big jobs, and all the government ones, make more money then me, but are perpetually stuck in limbo between jobs. They don't get more jobs, they just get more people on jobs.

Join a union if you want, but if they don't want you, why do you want them?

UBC is all around shit because it's in BC which is quite underrated as a shit province. It's a chink colony at this point.

McGill is complete horseshit due to many things :

1) Canadian MBA programs are simply not worth it, especially McGill's since it charges 26k a year for a subpar program in a subpar business school. If you're stupid enough to go for the business meme then at least don't be dumb enough to fall for it in Canada

2) not only are you still considering being retarded enough to fall for the law school meme even as I tried my hardest to dissuade you, but you want to do it at the sole law school in the country that will force you to waste a year to study civil law, something you will never ever need if you don't practice in Quebec.

Not only that, but you also want to do it at the sole law school in the whole fucking country that has a French language requirement for anglo students, and your French better be tip-top if you want to understand what passes for legal writing. There will be no English textbooks for your civil law classes. Either you're deliberately trying to make things harder for yourself by gunning for the most useless diploma aside from a B.A. at the law school with the most useless bloat you will never need or you're simply a colossal retard, in which case you deserve your misfortune if you still want to go for this nigger-brained scheme.

Ok fuck that I'm off to Ivey.

just don't go to uni OP

in fact move out of canada

how and where to

Computer Science could be non-feminist.

Play along with the narrative, infiltrate leftist social circles and fuck the girls, and if there is ever any political activity on campus, sabotage it without getting found out.

You have a unique opportunity where you can recreate yourself into whatever you want others to perceive in you.

You could isolate yourself socially and lurk/post on Holla Forums anytime you get.
Otherwise, try to get a small group of non-SJW friends. There are a lot of societies for students with all kinds of interests, there are bound to be at least 2-3 people like you, you don't need more than that.
Other than those, degeneracy in the modern day is unavoidable.

The university you posted in the OP pic has been infected in the medical and science fields.
t. Graduate.