Canada ~ 2016

facebook.com/AwarenessAct/videos/1324666644214536/

Trying to figure out how to webm this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

online-convert.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I right-clicked it and downloaded the MP4. Since webm is a Google product and Google is a government botnet, webm can go fuck itself.

I HATE CANADIANS

lol vp9/opus is far superior to h.264/aac as far as web content is concerned.

When are we going to annex Alberta and nuke Toronto?

Checked for Trump should take them up on their offer - I would love for there to be a wall between the US and Canada, especially if Canada is going to play for it.

For any of you fags without webm conversion software, you can use this site:

online-convert.com/

Bookmark it.

Why aren't any of you coming in to redpill these retards?

God fucking dammit. I hate the passive aggressive cuckery that's so pervasive in our liberal shithole.

Who is this cuck?

fuckin' canadian fags are all flaming fruitcakes. hey look here you FAT SON OF A BITCH, I TAKE SHITS THAT HAVE MORE PERSONALITY THAN YOU, YOU FAT FUCK. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR COCK YOU FAT-ASS?
YOU FUCKING COME DOWN HERE BITCH AND SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU FAT SON OF A BITCH, WHILE YOURE IN THE HOSPITAL MOANING IN PAIN
YOUR WIFE WILL BE AT MY PLACE MOANING MY NAME.

The Firefox extension "Flash Video Downloader - YouTube HD Download [4K]" allows for the downloading of youtube videos in both .webm and .mp4 formats

This is one of the worst parts of my country. Smug shitheads like this that chortle about "americans are so stupid, huehuehue we're so smart in Canada, we pronounce it "zed" which is objectively so much better than pronouncing it "zee", huehuehue". Yet they gladly consume every piece of garbage Hollywood shits out, watch American TV, and swallow everything the American media prints. They wear American fashions, listen to American music, and follow American politics as if it were their own.

This is the passive aggressive streak that afflicts many Canadians. They act like they are America's friends and neighbors, and then snicker to each other about "how dumb Americans are". Canadians shit on the United States because they are insecure about the fact that 99% of "Canadian culture" is repackaged American culture. I'm sad to say this about my country, but we are equivalent to the broke losers with $500 to their name that talk about how Donald Trump is a "failed businessman".

no Canada, yours is

Ted Cruz already tried, Canada. It didn't work out so well.

HAHAHAHAHA

Man I so want to fucking kill some canadians. I hope that faggot who is running your shit show gives us casus belli so we can murder the ever loving shit out of you faggots.

I want my country back from these cucks.

Oh, the iron knee.

inna woods Canada is best Canada

t. Canadian

They're pretty cuck-y. I'm surprised he's that based about the word nigger.