Hello, Holla Forums...

Hello, Holla Forums. Can anyone link me to a pdf of the Manheim translation of Mein Kampf that is preferably pictures of the 1943 version, or text. I want something I can be 100% sure was not changed by a kike.

I've went on **stormfront* and from the majority of the threads there, I could deduce that Manheim is the best translation, and that Ford is the worst. With a surprising lack of comments on the Stalag Edition, which I have.

Also general Mein Kampf thread.

I swear I searched on Jewgle and Archive.org and couldn't find any results I felt I could trust
I also have a pdf that is just pictures of an original Soldier's version Mein Kampf, but I can't read German. If anyone wants that, I can find it for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ostarapublications.com/
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Stalag-Adolf-Hitler/dp/1495357147/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1465522805&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=mein kampf stalag
bookzz.org/
bookzz.org/s/?q=mein kamf manheim&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
mega.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ!UYQiEIoa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

DELETE THIS

8ch archives i believe

Gas yourself.

Links?

I'm curious about all these different translations as well. There have been some editions that blatantly omit certain parts. I don't think for a moment that all of them can be equally trusted.

But if any publisher is going to put out a full and faithful translation of Mein Kampf, it would probably be Ostara Publications:

ostarapublications.com/

It's an explicitly Eurocentric publishing company. I get a lot of books from them. They seem to often select the oldest and most politically incorrect translations of texts to publish. So their version of Mein Kampf is the one I plan on reading from cover to cover, which is the Stalag Edition.

amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Stalag-Adolf-Hitler/dp/1495357147/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1465522805&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=mein kampf stalag

Most of the stuff I read about the Stalag edition is pretty much what you said, I couldn't find a review from anyone who actually *READ* it and then compared it with other translations, or preferably, the original Mein Kampf.

also

Still looking for Manheim edition. I found a torrent for it, but there are 0 seeders.

Bump. Looking for the right user at the right time

Yeah, I know, but I have a habit of purchasing books from some of these based as fuck publishing companies that go against the grain in order to give them some support to keep up the fight in the realm of ideas.

Ostara has many obscure translations of books that I could never find online in a free PDF form.

Why would you want to read such an awful book by such an awful person?
Hitler was a great speaker, but he was a horrible writer.
Read the Bible instead.(USER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

(((Anonymous)))
(((1)))

REPORTED
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/

Try bookzz.org/
It always has whatever university textbook I need, even ones out of print.
It will probably have what you're looking for.

I just searched it and it came up as the top result:
bookzz.org/s/?q=mein kamf manheim&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

Fair enough. But I personally wouldn't trust any publishing company. Plus their story about how the Stalag edition was found is kinda sketchy, and there are no photos of the original book, like I would have hoped.
Again, I like pdfs who are actually images of books instead of just text copied over.

Thanks though.

that's the murphy one, user. Not the Mannheim.

Also, some "Mein Kampf" entries in that website are published under fiction
who the fuck calls Mein Kampf fiction?

Jaico Publishing edition of "Mein Kampf"

Can you just please send a link?

Have a bump.

Also, if you haven't already you should make a request in the request thread on >>>/pdfs/ and/or check some of the other threads over there for the Manheim translation. Someone over there might have what you are looking for if nobody here does.

Made a post on there. Thanks user.

After looking around a bit, I discovered what I verified to be the correct Manheim edition on here:

mega.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ!UYQiEIoa

It doesn't seem to have gotten the kike treatment.

Shit I just got 1488 viruses.

You have a different ID from OP, meaning OP (you) uses a proxy and is therefore most likely a shill.
Go back to stormfront you stormweenie shill!

SURPRISE! THIS IS Holla Forums, USING VPNS IS SORT OF ONE OF THE MAIN IDEAS OF THIS SITE

A shill asking for a specific version of Mein Kampf? wewlad

YOU HAVE TO GO JIDF

At least I don't proxyfag like a shill.
Enjoy your shitty book faggot!

>>>/oven/

It's a really underground publishing house (which is why is appears sorta low-budget). I believe it's owned by the same guy who wrote March of the Titans.

All depends on what you think of that, I guess.

That's not a physical to ebook conversion though

Low energy bump for more versions of Mein Kampf

another low-energy bump

HIGH ENERGY BUMP