Lets LARP a civil war for a minute Holla Forums

So my qt 3.14 girlfriend just sent me this post made by Outlaw Morgan, some Facebook personality and Trump fan, that consists info provided to him by a buddy of his in the DHS. Morgan himself may be a vet, he may be a Jew, I dunno but the post she sent has really got me thinking so I thought I'd share the senario with you goys so we can play pretend.

Basically, the senario consists of the ZOG suspending the presidential elections by envoking the 12th amendment after a narrow win by Trump sparking sporadic and isolated riots and violence, mostly in and around metropolitan areas. They then will hang the vote a couple of times, increasing ideological tensions to ensure mass civil violence increases and expands nation wide.

This is when Obongo steps and declares that in "the interest of national security" he is to finally be crowned King Nigger.

If that's not the best part, the U.N. will supposedly get invoved because the US is facing "a humanitarian crisis"lol the fucking UN will get involved with an American civil war, this is my favorite part, then goes on to mention the 7000 U.N. troops already here and that the DHS has already briefed them with data logged intelligence assessments, one labeled SCE's or sovereign citizen extremists. Also FEMA will serve as King Niggers primary response agency for all counterterrorism events.

What do you guys think?

If true, I'm actually pretty stoked these semitic pieces of filth will try to pull this out of their ass tbh lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriano_Weyler#Cuba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps_.281900.E2.80.931902.29
thegospelcoalition.org/article/tolkien-and-the-long-defeat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Pujol_Garcia
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77177864/hacked-dms-show-blm-plans-race-war-this-summer-to#p77188070
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-endorses-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/
twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Latter half of the post.

you have absolutely terrible taste in fonts

Your appoint to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

I'll be sure tell my gf you said that m8.

Bumping for a Trump victory and civil war.

Yeah, that's the same standard conspiratard boilerplate that's been written sinceRex 84 happened. Ignore it.

Sounds like a nutter. Also 7000 troops lol. Big whoop.

U wot m8

I could almost see this kind of thing happening. almost

I do too. But Jesus they would fail miserably. That's why I hope they fucking try it.

If you're on Holla Forums and you think Obama is a brilliant secret Muslim supervillan manipulating his way into a throne instead of an ineffectual sissypants fuccboi nignog, you need to check your reading comprehension.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

There are between 60- and 106-million gun owners in the US.
Let's say 10% of them rise up in support of a Trump regime - it'd likely be far more, but let's go with a low figure of 10%.

That's 6 million armed and fanatical-to-varying-degrees combatants - including most of the veterans/active duty personnel who will be engaging in such a conflict.

The moment civil unrest breaks out in the US on a national scale, the US ceases to exist and Obama would be wise to flee for his very life from US soil, as would most politicians above the local level.

They would be fools to engage such an approach - the last thing the current regime wants is widespread violence.

What they WANT is apathy and demoralization of the hostile factions, not to enrage them - they want to smoke the bees while they steal the honey, not boot the hive unnecessarily.

This Outlaw Morgan fellow sounds tactically incompetent tbh fam… Then again, with all the women and PoC in the upper echelons of the regime, at this point, they might just be dumb enough to try to win that fight.

Why not both?

This. This text is clearly produced by a minor facebook tier intelligence, cute how they try to sell the lie with specifics that would be largely irrelevant.

She's in the right place, just has her timetable mixed up.

In the event of US civil unrest, the global "community" collapses. UN peacekeepers cease to exist because every able bodied man will be needed at their respective home country.

Denying that the US has been practicing for this event for decades though, is a little shortsighted. This includes all wars after WW2.

I liked too. I feel, that they understand that Trump will win and that he will win big so they'll let him win but fuddle the numbers to such a narrow degree as to wile up segments of the population which it definitely will.

I love democrac.

Discarded

Also who the fuck needs a letter from anyone? I've been saying that exact scenario is going to happen since march.

Marxists are primed to go full insurgent Bolshevik. They will riot at both conventions, only at the RNC there will be an opposing army counter protesting that will defend themselves adequately.

Also..

To go along with this. I am a combat vet, I received a letter from the government 3 weeks ago 'you have been deemed mentally incompetent and are no longer allowed to own firearms, you have 60 days to appeal.'

I asked around online… Its not an isolated occurance. Combat vets have been getting these letters en masse since February. I tried raising a shitstorm about this, as I am by no means mentally fucking incompetent, I contacted the NRA, GOA, my local gun rights groups, the IAVA, every right wing news source I could think of… NO ONE WILL TOUCH IT! The only responses I've gotten were from employees of these organizations contacting me of their own accord on wholly unofficial channels like their personal emails.

Something's definitely going on.

Awe yisss.

What did they say when they contacted you personally?

I fucking hope so. RWDS best day of my life.

Oh wow, so original. It's not like this same exact story wasn't pushed during the end of the Bush years.

Fucking newfags.

Why not? If Sanders ran third party, he’d easily win Washington and Vermont.

And how many have access to their own food/water supply for an indefinite period of time? How many of those people will feel revolutionary when the internet is shut down? How many would hand in their guns when an alphabet soup federal police unit go around to people's homes who have record of owning a gun?

You can say that communities, counties, and maybe even entire states would secede during such events. But you would be ignoring the fact that we have been fighting insurgents since Nam. How long would a state last, when we're currently toppling entire countries? Countries ruled by a homogeneous population who wouldn't sell their neighbor out by the way.

Sanders would not win Washington and Vermont because even though Bernouts are fucking idiots, they have to know that in a Hillary-Trump election, a vote for Bernie is a vote for Trump.

I take it he was agreeable?

It's like you don't even want a civil war, fuck off to ruin someone else's larp.

Many will die. I hope y'all have an exit strategy. Where im going will be all those things waiting along with around 200 multiple gun owning southern rednecks.

You’re talking about retarded children here. Retarded marxist children. Most of them will fucking stay home. They’ve said so themselves.

Why don't you want to win, faggot?

My Dearest Emily,

I regret to inform you that this may be possibly be our last correspondence for a long while. I have spent the last of my credits smuggling this letter to you across enemy lines, back home in Savannah, with the hopes that it finds you and young William in good health and spirits.

The fighting has been long and arduous in the cold. We have camped at Fort Broadway for the last three weeks and are beset upon all sides with a constant onslaught from the Jewish devils who have tried to retake Manhattan. Since D.C. was lost, there has been sadness. But our hope still remains that General Trump will see us out of this wretched wasteland that the fornicators and animals have created for us. We are renewed with vigor at the news that he stormed Castle Clinton and hung the traitors that same night. Many of the Bluecoats are turning cowards and are trying to escape into the recently annexed Canada, but some remain to support the last remaining Zionist strongholds.

I have been doing what I can with what medicinal practice you taught me since last we saw each other four summers ago. I saved a boy's life by amputating his leg above the knee. We took heavy causalties in the Battle of Washington Bridge but the bullets have stopped for now. Soon we will take the rest of the Northeast and drive the degenerates into the depths of the Atlantic.

I do so miss your smile and often think fondly of the times we once again can relax under the shade of a large peach tree. The rest of the platoon thanks you for the sweet loaves and jellies you provided; they tell me I am lucky to have such a beautiful and talented wife.

I do so pray you are safe and promise that I will be home when this is all over. If I do not return, tell William I did not die fighting against an insurmountable tide but that I lived for the sake of the nation.

You are in my prayers, always.

Your loving husband,

Private Edward Wainwright
Georgian Light Infantry, 1st Wave

December 10, 2023

Have you ever read about the Boer Wars or what Cuba was like before the US intervened? When you don't have a global image to uphold, it's very easy to root out insurgents. You just starve them to death.

Moar pls

in the Spanish-American war

Honestly no, I haven't but I know guns and I'm fit. For the last 3 years this is all I have been thinking about and working toward and now it is so close.

I'd rather starve an insurgent than live hungry and poor as a ZOG slave.

Besides, I'm not some fucking Cuban rat nigger.

=PLEASE HAPPEN==

Fug
PLEASE HAPPEN
PLEASE HAPPEN

also it needs more emojis

my body is ready

lel

see

My Dearest Emily,

How sweet it is to write you without the fear of interception. Thanks to General Trump's ingenious plans, Richmond has been retaken and the southern blockade has opened up, just in time for spring. There was strong concern that the Jewish rabble that had been pushed back into New Jersey would make it difficult for us to receive supplies and starve us out, especially since we worked so hard to open the harbors and make them safe to use. Wintering at Fort Broadway was difficult but worth it to see New Amsterdam awashed in the rays of warm sunlight and the sounds of young finches returning to nest.

By now, you have heard the news that the last Jewish stronghold of Toronto was surrounded by our Canadian brethren and set ablaze in the early morning hours of this past March. We are excited for the news that commerce and skilled workers are starting to return to the countryside to help rebuild this nation without the fear of being kidnapped and set to work in Jewish war factories.

I received the photograph you sent me of yourself and William. He is growing so tall and strong. You are as beautiful as I remember. I keep the picture in a cigar tin that I confiscated from the corpse of negro Bluecoat who was caught theiving supplies for his Jewish owners. I look at the photo every day to remind myself that what we are doing is right.

I have received word that our unit is being sent down to Richmond to shore up men for the last remaining battles. I do so hope you understand how important it is for our nation to spill these last drops of blood.

Keep William safe. Tell him that I love him. You have been both of us for more than four years and without your strength I do not believe I would have my own.

You are in my prayers, always.

Your loving husband,

Private Edward Wainwright
Georgian Light Infantry, 1st Wave

April 3, 2024

Fuck off kike

they're better be some colonial-1812 inspired military outfits for those soldiers

He didn't really have a choice.

No thank you, Benedict Arnold

Probably most of them as they're red state types in rural areas. City urbanites are the ones without guns.

Most of them. Same reason as above.

You're talking about the guys that yell SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED unironically.

Just give them a reason.

I've seen someone else say the same thing in another thread
the fact that "you don't pay all your bills by yourself" is supposedely sufficient to prove to a federal office of blacklisted dudes management that you're incompetent to own weapons

they of course plan to use that to make you either disarm yourself or be in position to be arrested and exterminated in your assigned fema camp

your choices are go innawoods, or change identity and state with ultra-strong opsec, or spend ton$ of jewbuck$ in lawyers to contest this shit

now that is weird, are they all bought?

sorry about what happens to you, merica

"I-i-i-i-i-if-if-if-if-i-i-if-if… okie doke."
I dunno, man. Just screams mastermind to me.

You ready to go inawoods?

Are these OC? Its pretty good. I didn't laugh, but I exhaled sharply through my nose.

In most of the continental United States?
The majority of them, by far.
Game is plentiful and water is ubiquitous - if you're in a place that doesn't have that, migrate to one that is.

Probably more tbh fam - shutting down the internet would be a YUGE error.
That just gives people time to think and nothing to do.
The internet promotes apathy and tolerance of ills, it doesn't lessen them.
Cut the SOMA line? Hah, please do.

Very few, especially given the context - such an attempt would no-doubt be the match on the kindling, a domino-effect that would spread across the entire country.

You sound pretty tactically fucktarded yourself tbh fam.

Most assuredly.

And doing quite poorly at it tbh fam.

But we aren't, that's kind of the point - when did we last topple a country, a real country, of white people with firearms and a knowledge of the land?
I don't think we've done that since, like, fucking WWII bro - and that country wasn't located WITHIN our country. We had an entire ocean between us and them - won't be equivalent here.

If our experience fighting insurgents has taught us anything, its that we're not very good at fighting insurgents with a large-scale military force - and we'd be even worse at it if it were our own people that our troopers were told to fight against.

Neither would most of America - and if they did, you'd soon see active segregational efforts. The first time it comes to light that a nigger or spic betrayed his community to the enemy would be the last time niggers and spics were trusted as far as they can be thrown.

You really have no idea just wtf you're talking about son.

if it's good enough for andrew jackson it's damn good enough for me!

"If they can do it, why can't we…"

This. I mean, just look at that man. Jesus fuck, what a fuckin' boss. And he made sure a bunch of filthy savages got killed. What's not to like?

Modernity has given us pretty shite uniforms, honestly. There haven't been like REALLY NICE frontline uniforms used since Nazi Germany. Everybody else just looked and continues to look so fucking bland. The best you'll best is perhaps German flecktarn, but even that doesn't hold a candle.

We need to Make Uniforms Great Again. I hope der Führer does this.

THAT FONT IS FULL OF AIDS AND THE OP IS A FAGGOT FULL OF AIDS FOR USING GOYBOOK

gf = goyfriend

Also;

Does the government not understand just how many guns are privately held in the US?

It's over 1:1 ratio of gun:ppulation, it's closer to 2:1 than it is 1:1. Also pics related.

Never forget that these people don't have the slightest actual grasp on reality.

You have mostly disorganized, compared to the federal police force, people in rural areas. Once information isn't readily available, aka internet's gone but not for government forces, people are going to sit around and be divided and conquered. Again I would read up on what the British did to the Boer's and what the Spaniards did to Cubans. Something that would be again possible while everyone else isn't looking because if it happened today, it would literally be a holocaust.

I'm assuming you have MANPADs? Otherwise, what's the difference between you and an Afghani in the Korengal Valley? Except this time, there are no villagers to play both sides and give the Taliban food.

I always do because I can't fathom being so removed from reality.

There is no federal police force in the U.S.

nobody cares what you look like when they are trying to kill you, grow up kiddy, if you want to survive more than 30 seconds drop the fetishism, the waffen ss wore ugly fucking smocks that broke up their body shape and they used the really great OAK-B pattern which denied the americans use of their equally good "frogskin" camo in the european theater. you should be using shit like those sniper capes and hooded anoraks to break up your body shape and you should smear your face with mud/paint to hide your white skin, plus blue eyes look far more terrifying from behind a pitch dark face. playing dress up is childish and if you are going to LARP at least be realistic.

You're a fucking idiot is what it is.

Boys are you ready for a global collapse that can only be compared to revelation?

Jesus fucking Christ, you're an idiot, aren't you? You know what good uniforms do? Make you look good? You know what looking good does? Makes you feel better about yourself. You know what happens when you feel better about yourself? You work harder. A better looking soldier has better morale, period, which is SPECIFICALLY why Nazi Germany designed its uniforms as it did.

Know your shit before you start to spout off again, fam.

Then who shutdown that Bundy standoff?

Are you certain that everyone who lives in such places are actually who they say they are?

If people are shitposting about how all these freedom loving Amerikans are innawoods ready to rise up, then I'm assuming that people who wouldn't want that to be successful know. There would be between a handful and a large hive of spooks populating these areas.

You're goddamned right, I am. Because with a global collapse comes the day of that glorious fuckin' rope.

June 19, 2024

Mrs. Emily Wainwright
872 Box Elder Way
Savannah, Georgia 31408

Dear Mrs. Wainwright,

Please accept my deepest sympathy and that of every member of our military on the recent death of your husband, Private Edward Wainwright, who died in the service of his country on 9 June 2024. On the evening of 9 June, Wainwright was with his platoon on a routine patrol of Downtown Richmond, Virginia, investigating a possible blockade on Interstate 64. At approximately 11:35 P.M., the patrol encountered a large force of Jewish Skirmishers. During the ensuring firefight, Wainwright was mortally wounded by small arms fire. It may afford you some comfort to know that before he expired, he managed not only to pull three other soldiers to safety while injured, but spent his last breaths drawing fire away from the platoon so that the blockade and the force could be flanked and destroyed from behind.

News of your husband's death came as a shock to those of us who knew him and his loss will certainly be felt in this organization. During the time he was with us, he had shown himself to be a very capable individual and one of the finest men I had the pleasure of meeting. I sincerely hope the knowledge that Wainwright was an exemplary soldier who died while serving his country will comfort you in this hour of great sorrow.

Wainwright's enthusiasm and devotion to duty marked him as an outstanding soldier, and as such, he commanded the respect of his superiors as well as his fellow platoon members. He displayed the finest example of soldierly bearing, discipline, and conduct. I am proud to have served with him.

A memorial service was held for Wainwright at the unit's base camp. The officers and men of the Georgian Light Infantry were all in attendance.

Once again, personally and for the officers and enlisted men of this command, I extend to you our sympathy on the loss of your loved one.

Sincerely,

Donald John Trump
President of the United States of America and Canada
General of the North American Empire

Oh (((you)))!

(((You've))) never met these people. They have a gun:person ration of like 10:1. They have far more knowledge of how to use them than the federal government does.

A lot of them are either in the forces of some sort, or retired vets.

This isn't a game the federal government can possibly win in any way.

Nothing wrong with good looking dress uniforms the US Army on Parade looks like absolute shit these days and that's something to be ashamed of.

Local law enforcement. The states hold the police power here, not the feds.

There are a few federal agencies such as BATFE, FBI etc but they have nowhere near enough man power.

If we could be so lucky that the only opposition is a few 3 letter agencies.

"Ed was a great guy, a really great guy, I'm telling you. Don't we have the best soldiers?"

Oh I see, you're a Holla Forumsfag so you can't phantom what a true community of like minded folk are like.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST PAIN KILLER IS?

The screams of your enemies as you kill them and their families.

Guess who the enemies of the vets are?

(((Politicians)))

The US (and the west really) is Weimar 2: Electric Boogaloo honestly.

Economically never recovered from the GFC (f-four rate rises this year honest!!), mass degeneracy, vote radicalising left or right.

If the situation deteriorates further (widespread system shock from chimpout/beanout causing market crash), people will probably start going without food at which point chimpouts will intensify.

A Trump presidency could be a catalyst for some big changes in the US.

I prefer the old browncoat type appearance.

Much better for LARPing as rebels.

Mostly in rural areas - striking into high population, target-rich environments, while retreating into the rural/wilderness areas.

And let's be clear - the 'federal police force' will be far from organized, given you can expect increasingly-high attrition rates due to loss in the field, desertion and changing sides. And that's not even mentioning all the sabotuers, spies, plants, moles, etc in their ranks - you don't think everyone is just going to walk out into the woods, do you? Of course not - many will stay right where they are, and do everything in their (oft considerable) power to fuck up the plans of the 'federal police force'.

Again, you show how little you understand the situation - there are myriad alternative means of communication which can be employed - the internet is anything but requisite.

As already stated, the internet will only aid our cause - it will anger the people not presently on our side, drive people to action who would otherwise be pacified by internet media and the like, and inhibit the effective communication of the 'federal police force' (for if the internet isn't merely deactivated, it can be accessed - and a great many of our people have the means to do exactly that).

Totally inapplicable, as the context has totally changed and neither of those is a civil engagement.

Absolutely hysterical.

Again, you're talking about a drastically-out numbered federal police force, driving its soldiers to attack and kill the populace (their opposition often being civilians under the leadership of a fellow veteran or squad thereof), every action it takes to inhibit the communication of its opposition likewise hampering its own capacity for such communication.

By the heaps lad - you wouldn't believe the sort of hardware that is in private hands, let alone what will be captured in short-order from military installations scattered across the continental US.

MANPADs? Son, in short order, the 'federal police forces' will have to be looking over their shoulders constantly for Predator drones and the like.

There's really no need for there to be a difference - the US got our assholes bleached in Afghanistan m80.
Just like the Soviets did.
Both efforts were a total failure - and, just like both of those efforts, you would see significant aid being slipped into the US to combat the 'federal police force'.

Of course there would be!
Again, you demonstrate how lacking you are in the context of this scenario - there would be INNUMBERABLE civilians who, while not willing to be directly involved in the conflict, ARE willing to sabotage and provide aid to the rebels (as has been the case in basically every civil armed uprising in human history).

The big difference will be that, this time, the villagers would be EVEN MORE likely to play both sides - because one side is a 'federal police force' and the other is their brother, sister, father, mother, best friend, that guy they knew in highschool/college, the guy they used to work with, their buddy from the bar, etc etc etc.

Man.. I got backup plans for my backup plans. They are all such genius-tier out of the box thinking that I wish I could share them. Suffice to say if they really wanted me they'd be following false trails for months. Well I'll give one of them… Anyone who is concerned with such things should figure out how to spoof phones to be identical to your real phone and have them able to be turned on by a phone call to an entirely different number. Being pinged on a cell tower hundreds of miles away will come in very handy.

Yeah, I live in one. Everyone pretends to be neutral and politically correct. But when there's a crime or something gets stolen, they instantly blame the niggers, spics, and poor people from the nearest large city.

People just shut up about it because they are afraid they'll end up triggering some retard who will go off about how that's so racist (even though crime statistics say otherwise) and you end up defending yourself from ridiculous claims.

And then, since liberals are such babies, they defriend you and get angry with you over your politics. Conservatives just bite their tongues and accept their peer's folly because they'd rather have that person as a friend and can see past the politics.

Liberals and SJWs will blow up, defriend you, spread bad rumors, and try and get you fired if they perceive you as racist.

;_;

Oh and that' unironic. Vindication and vengeance are actual pain killers. The shit your brain starts pumping through your system when you start spilling blood of those who have wronged you so horribly is insane.

FELLOW GOYS

Can we have a chat about that font?

You want the feds forces to be lost to attrition? You dox as many as you can and publish the shit so it is well known that where their family sleeps is compromised. And then you say that you have the dox on all of these people and will release them all unless they reevaluate their employment if this is a bluff you save a sizeable amount from the first release to publish in a second volley to show you mean business.. A second volley would scare them into believing you have all of it even if you don't.

These kinds of mind-games, on a national level, would do all sorts of morale damage to the 'federal police force'.

Disorganized?

Hell, they'd be lucky if they didn't tear themselves apart from the inside - the rebels might not even have to put up much of a fight before the feds capitulated out of simple internal collapse.

It was a total of 4 people that got in contact with me. 3 of them were just serving me a bullshit platter. 1 of them has been excellent and has given me a bunch of peoples numbers to call.

I also contacted my congressman, Bill Posey, who has a pretty good record on gun rights. In the message I sent them I said "I need you to help me remedy this before this turns into a Bundy Ranch type situation". kek so we will see how that goes.

You two are ignoring the fact that the federal police are people, have citizen families and citizen friends.

There would be no army, navy, air force or any federal police.

And dozing police is super easy… Their identities are a matter of public record. At least with state police, I'm sure the feds do a tapdance around such accountability.

Also.. Speaking of disorganized. Kek on a pedestal can you imagine? CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE THE UN TRYING TO PUT DOWN AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARIES? They are the most incompetent military force imaginable. The only ground force army worth a shit aside from the us are the Brits. All other countries either have too small of a military or are so laughably shit tier it will blow your mind. When this is all said and done I am going to build a nice concrete wall around my property and adorn it with every helmet I drop.

The difference between Afghanistan, and all the other insurgency wars we've fought so far, and a potential US conflict is that the US wasn't allowed to bomb rural villagers. If someone is even slightly suspected of aiding a rebel cause, they are going to be detained and their buildings destroyed. In areas more harder to control, they are just going to bomb anything that looks like a farm. Not to mention everything underhanded that will be going on since the Geneva Convention will be worthless when nobody is watching, and more importantly dealing with insurrections of their own.

Again, the Germans didn't invent the concentration camp, and weren't even the most ruthless. Rebels are going to be removed from the population that would help them in ways other than fighting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriano_Weyler#Cuba

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps_.281900.E2.80.931902.29

hahaha nonsense, most old time line infantry men had a bayonet pointing into their back to "inspire courage", conscripts don't care about looking flashy

And when I say groups, I mean individual people.

parades are a thing of the past, we 4th generation warfare now

lets larp a civil war? ok. 90% of you so called redpilled faggots walk down to the local UN aid station to get food and water every couple days with a list of possible resistance fighters in hand. because you like everybody else was unprepared and the only force capable of restoring order was the zogs of the world. the guys who were prepared and have been blowing up bridges and assassinating fuckers will be used as justification for implementing never before seen draconian measures. so keep being a delusional fucktard because if (((they))) want a civil war, it will be on their terms and most likely after major false flag events that bring america down first. you had a chance at bundy ranch but of course the feds backed down. see how much damage youre going to do when you cant even sleep in a populated area because its full of people ready to rat you out instantly for extra rations. if it does go hot, you better strike hard and fast.

What?

You don't want to parade your (((enemies))) corpses around through town strewn about like broken mannequins?

And the difference between the thought experiment you're running us through, and reality is in reality the USA does not exist in a vacuum. What happens when the nation destabilizes and Russia or China or Canada or Mexico or any number of other nations decide they might want to meddle, or claim a slice of the pie for themselves? You're assuming this is a straight civvy vs fed, black vs white scenario. You think the world is going to watch the preeminent superpower self destruct and not one of them get involved? How is the fed going to operate when it's dealing with a war on 3 fronts? 5 fronts? 20 fronts with Cleetus trashing their expensive infrastructure while Igor and Sasha are fucking with their defenses conventionally?

((( )))
see;

shh some edgy idiots want a hug box

have you even been watching the syrian conflict?
4th generation warfare nigger, you sound like a 6th grader

Reported. You lose.

It's not a conflict. It's intentionally orchestrated mayhem. None of it is real.

I also don't get your point. No one gives a shit about 4th generation warfare. War is war, the end.

Because the global economy has been crashed with no survivors. While we are fucking around, China genocide millions as usual and Russia will be faced with a similar scenario as to what we are in. When the US goes down, so does everyone else. You seriously think a country founded on revolution wouldn't spend a large amount of time thinking about how to best prepare for a revolution when they get tyrannical?

see;

These posts assumes that the US plays nice and doesn't detain/kill innocent civilians. And they won't during an existential crisis.

It doesn't matter because a civil war happening plays in our favor.

VOTE TRUMP!

All of this "muh civil war" bullshit is fucking retarded.

The US has been sending troops to the Russian border for YEARS now, you have US special forces directly spearheading the kudish offensive in Manbij, and all of their carriers are being sent to the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea.

And you're saying they're going to just throw this all away? A civil war would be a geopolitical disaster for the ZOG which would enable Russia to restore all of its influence in the middle east and eastern europe, and leave Israel effectively defenseless.

Commit suicide.

… It covers for situations like that when it brings up how the people detaining and killing would have civilian families, friends and neighbors and wouldn't survive long.

This isn't the hunger games. There isn't a clear demarcation and control of the HAVES and the HAVE-NOTS. They are intermixed quite a bit in cities.

Also, that would only work and be allowed for a few months at the start of a potential war.

This. A war against the citizens of the US would only bring about what Holla Forums actually wants.

Trump (ideal Trump) is probably going to keep the status quo, but swing it heavily toward Holla Forums's ideals.

Right, so with everyone in economic dire straits, rather than trying to grab at vast tracts of one of the most valuable things on the planet, temperate non-desertified land, they're going to just ignore it and fuck around in their own sandbox? And that doesn't even consider sabotage and moles from within the federal apparatus.

Which would create the worst case scenario in terms of moles and outside meddling. You're proposing a situation where the almight all powerful fed could fend off not only its own citizenry but the rest of the world and subterfuge from within as well. In that case if it's already more powerful than the rest of the world combined working together, why don't they just take it all over and straight run shit right now?

You're vastly underestimating the value of land, and overestimating the tactical and logistical capabilities of the fed.

we lad

Get your guns back, but I have a spare plate carrier and rifle with your name on it if you need it, user.

Also.. We should put some work into convincing the niggers that any in or federal occupation forces are after them so they go full Somali on them.

You are right. Local police up to federal police and the military are full of people who have family and shit. Many will instantly refuse such orders and go AWOL, whether through concern for their family or because they are one of us.

But there will be those among them who agree with disarming yt or simply don't care and will follow orders as long as there is money coming in. It will vary across the board but I will hazard a guess that a minimum of 30% of police forces nation wide will remain, less in non cucked areas and more in places like NY and Cali where the police force has been affirmative actioned to death.

Now with the military. I was a corpsman with a USMC infantry battalion. There are two classes within the military, infantry and everyone else. Its two completely different worlds. Infantry is all… Uh until now now you know why they've been forcing recent changes.. Men. In the Marine Corps the racial makeup of the infantry is somewhere around 80% white,15% spic, 5% nigger/pacific islanders. And during my time in the military I observed that the majority of the infantry were strongly conservative with a much smaller percentage apolitical but will yield to the opinions of the strongly conservative guys. The ones that were leftist scum? Were almost unanimously the shitskins and even then a lot of the spics were a-ok politically. It boiled down to a couple of faggots and darkskins. Now this is purely for infantry jobs. Your riflemen, your heavy weapons guys, your snipers.. And the more elite read: harder training the more white it gets. Within infantry battalions you have other jobs attached as well such as mechanics and clerks, the racial disparity begins here there will be twice as many shitskins as in the rifle platoons working in the motorpool.

Once you leave the infantry entirely and you get to supply, logistics, admin, artillery, aviation, anything not directly related to kicking in doors and getting in firefights type jobs… Things start getting dicey the amount of niggers is now quadrupled and damn near 100% at low intelligence based jobs like logistics and you have this other problem…. Women. After I was injured I got thrown into a non infantry unit so I could get to drs appointments and such. Jesus Christ. Most, AS IN DAMN NEAR ALL, of them were leftists. And the majority of them were cucked beyond words. I was stuck in that unit for a year and a half. It was torture. Imagine any given university. It was that fucking cucked. Everything from the people, to the way the workday went, to the way the command staff addressed the enlisted… The only people there that weren't leftists were only there because they were wounded like myself.

So TLDR; the majority of the infantry is white and conservative, they will defect or refuse orders. The majority of everyone else will remain because they actually believe we need to be fought. So… Their air, Intel and ground mech tanks superiority will remain. Not that they can defeat a guerrilla army with that alone. But because of that.. Its a lot harder for them to drop a jdam on you if you are blended in in an urban environment versus innawoods.

Russia would be busy trying to recapture shit around them than invading the US.

You vastly underestimate what 7000 people who are all trained and following a plan can do.

Half of them could infiltrate the patriot groups that spring up and inform on all their plans and members. Instantly gutting any significant resistance.

The other half could each lead a unit of 100+ foreign troops brought in at the last minute. This would be more than enough to assist loyalist forces putting down and rebel forces that rejected martial law.

Do you not understand how completely irrelevant this is?

90% of them are no where near a place of power. Like DC or a state capital.

Only about 3% of the population ever participates in any armed conflict. But they would be unorganized most would be fighting for trump, but still a big percentage would be fighting for Hillary and 3rd party guy. They would not be an effective force. The police with the help of loyalist forces and UN troops could easily overpower and round up most of the pro-Trump rebels pretty easily.

At least it would be much more of a contest than raw numbers suggest.

This. There's a reason Putin is called jewtin. He's a USSR era (((KGB))) agent.

The USSR never died, it hid and won the cold war.

All of what's going on in the US is a direct result of actions of the Soviet Union.

There's that one video of that old russian KGB agent. I can't recall the name, but it gets posted once in a while and it explains the shit down the the letter basically.

Oh I have no intention of turning them in. If I can't get them to relent I will find ways to appeal it until January. Thanks for the offer, I do need one but I won't take such a hand out unless things have already gone kinetic.

Do those people live out in the same area as where most rebels would be? Or would they be holed up in urban areas which are much easier to control? Cities are no go zones since you have large amounts of hungry people, people ready to snitch on anyone, acting as human shields from anyone of importance.

Again, read these

To hunt fish effectively, you drain the ocean.

I'm saying that rather than trying to invade the US, they will be focusing on feeding and/or killing all of the starving shitskins they have. Since the US isn't bordering any major superpower, it's safe to say help won't come from the outside.

The rest of the world will be on fire, thinking that they care about what's going on in America puts alot of value on our country, when in reality all, all Russia or China wants is to blob into neighboring territory.

Except for the fact that projected numbers say 30% would be fighting for the rebels and the rebels are in all simulations right wing.

Face it, the US can NOT handle a civil war in it's own soil.

You give the in far too much credit user.

And you don't see how that won't work for the fed? 2.3:1 they'd lose instantly. The pics I posted goes directly into that. Some would stay and sabotage shit and leak information to citizens.

There is absolutely no possible way a war against the US citizens ends with the (((federal government))) still alive. Absolutely none.

Also. There are not that many federal police of whichever various types.

You vastly underestimate how many of those fighting the 7000 trained people themselves have training. Don't forget faggot, Trump has YUGE support from military and police types.

Nah.

They live in rural America. They have wells themselves, most are farmers with land and animals. You won't starve them out.

A lot of them have enormous tanks of gas for fuel if their farm is large enough.

This thread is flooded with ((())). Not a single person questioning me has actually read any of my posts or the pictures I posted in my first post ITT. It's all explained, all covered, and all handled. The federal government can not win a war against the US citizens.

And what happens when drones start destroying such farms?

Doesn't Trump have a huge majority of support in active duty grunts? His lowest support is from the desk jokeys.

Drones start getting shot down

You know how easy it is to shoot down a drone? Mudslimes in the desert can do it. If you have access to electronic gear to run interference it's even easier.

Also what happens when your indiscriminate farm bombing catches the farm of blue collar democrat #245

You suddenly get one more pissed off revolt point.

Reported. You lose.

That explains all of his antagonism towards the globalist NWO and the Yinon and Plans, right Schlomo?

Kek on a pedestal!

The during the beginning of the American revolution the colonists were a completely unorganized band of ragamuffins. They caused enough shit that the French came in and bought them time to properly train an army. Those were colonialists. The majority of those who would be actively fighting in a current year revolution would be men who have over the past decade and a half received training on modern warfare, many of those men have had the opportunity to put those theories to the test in armed combat. It would take a day to organize a command structure and a week to work out any kinks in unit organization. Hell most of the guys who deployed in the later stages of Iraq also had the tasked, and thus were adequately trained, with training the indigenous people to function in combat units. And these were the worst of the worst. Google Iraq military jumping jacks. These fucks were incapable of doing anything.. You name it they couldn't do it. Hell ya know how the towns people got food? By the most inefficient farming practices imaginable, even going so far as using human shit for fertilizer. Fuck I've seen them fishing for food, they would tow a net with a metal wire out into the lake and then hook the wire to a car battery. That was the only way they could successfully catch fish and even then they'd get like 3 of them. If I was able to train those retards to get on line and bound at a fixed position I could train completely unknowledgable american civilians the finer aspects of advanced tactics in urban terrain in a weeks time.

Yinon and Kalergi plans*

Has no one realized that since like Super Tuesday 2 the fraud and shenanigans at primaries died down / stopped completely? They happened at the few caucus locations but primaries they stopped completely.

The come to near the end after Kasich and Cruz both vehemently asserted "I'm staying in until the end!!!", they both drop out within 12 hours of the other.

Why do you think that is? It's because they want to prevent as many Trump supporters from going to the GOP convention as possible. There were talks about going there in huge numbers and keeping eyes on / doxing delegates so Trump wouldn't be screwed the nomination had he been slightly below/above 1,237.

When that news got out they started worrying and handed the nom to Trump.

Now they're playing the game of giving the election to Congress.

If this isn't obvious to Holla Forums I feel pity for you.

THOSE QUESTION HAVE BEEN ANSWERED MANY TIMES BY ME SPECIFICALLY

REPORT + HIDE THE D&C SHILL

That's where the foreign armies come in. They can not win a civil war in this country without foreign armies with no vested interest here. But even then foreign occupation forces have less of a reason to be diehard combatants and will lack the vigor of morale that we would have.

Also, I forgot to add in my last post.. It my have been bullshit but Russia has openly declared it would assist us in any way possible. The Russians will be the French of this revolution.

That reason is a stupid meme.

Filter ((([5f516c])))

I've answered his question numerous times and (((he))) keeps asking it.

lol
Where do you think Canada is, you fucking faggot? If anything, we’ll retain the demonym ‘American’ but drop the ‘of America’. Our name is holding us back from true annexations.

And people are going to be on high alert at all times to prevent such a strike from happening?

The problem with all this is that the team red copypasta and other civil war posts don't discuss timescale at all. It describes what things would be like from our perspective right now. What about 6 months in when lots of infrastructure has been destroyed? In the war of attrition, it seems to me that the feds would win because they can slowly chip away at you while you unable to do anything effective to them.

THE SUM TOTAL OF ARMIES ON THE PLANET COULD NOT BEAT THE ARMED US POPULATION

You retards actually believe the "with no internet they will bow to the zog!!!" meme being pushed in this thread by a half-a-dozen IDs.

No. Those people use the internet for maybe an hour a week. They go outside for 95% of the week. (((You))) and (((yours))) clearly haven't met these people.

They hunt, practice shoot, range shoot, game shoot, they camp, they have water well for their property and do not rely on the grid in any meaningful way.

Sure, electricity. Did I mention they camp? They love to camp. They would rather camp and live innawoods than have electricity and internet.

Because it didnt work. Colorado won Trump the nod because the fraud was so blatant.

Hillary is still working the vote fraud, but it's not as blatant, she hasn't been getting caught red handed.

There have been countless examples itvt that are effective means of attacking the 'federal police force'.

Filtered.

Jacob please

What war of attrition.

Nigger the more you get into it the worst it gets for them. They literally would have to finish and stamp out ANY revolt immediately and as we've shown, they can't.

More time passes, more they need to censor media, black out the internet, let urbanite scum riot and destroy shit, more support from the outside, more heavy handed decisions leading to more numbers joining the revolt.

For every rebel they kill, that's likely 2 more joining the revolt that day because they did something else retardedly heavy handed elsewhere.

THERE IS NO SCENARIO WHERE THEY WIN THIS.

This isn't the civil war. This isn't Dixie. This isn't country vs country where one country has all the infrastructure defended behind tight lines while the other can barely get it's logistics going never mind the numbers advantage.

Today the rebels would have numbers, they'd be able to fight asymmetrical warfare like the Dixies never could (or just flat out wouldn't because people like E. Lee were still in 18th century warfare mode with honor and tight lines rather than BURN IT ALL Sherman), and would have little need for the main infrastructure.

THERE IS NO WAY THEY LOSE.

FILTER THESE IDS;

[619a78]
[863a6f]
[5f516c]

Yes, killing pawns. How does this lead to actual victory.

You seem to have a grand idea about "the revolt" but would be subverted just like everything else. People will show up to rebel hideaways asking to join up, just like how the FBI put plants in the KKK.

checked

You misunderstand me, user, I am not saying they have a snowballs chance in hell.. I am just giving my assessment on their likely strength. Also.. Your 70 30 number is wrong. The infantry, of which 90% will defect, make up 10% of the total military. The non infantry, Of which somewhere around 50% will defect or be useless, makes up 90%. So around 46% will remain and be useful.

But I'm not worried about that. The ones that remain are incapable of fighting an entrenched enemy using guerrilla tactics.

They will be bolstered by the UNs army, the Mexican government will likely get ballsy, the Mexican and nigger criminals will definitely get ballsy, more than likely several NATO countries will foolishly commit their troops as well as maybe even Saudi Arabia but last I heard they were still bogged down and losing badly in Yemen all of these militarys are shit tier, and the European nations that foolishly committed their troops here will realize their stupid mistake when the caliphate rears its ugly head and will withdraw what remains of their army's.

On our own we would win after valiant struggle. But we wouldn't be on our own, Russia will at a minimum be airlifting supplies to us.

Reread my posts you fucking kike

And doing a great job of it👌😂

And you forget the part where at least 10% of the revolters in alphabet agencies would act as saboteurs behind enemy lines, which include, oh I dunny, WARNING THE FUCKING REBELLION OF SUCH INFILTRATION ATTEMPTS.

Not to mention, that by virtue of a lot of those rebellions being composed of local folk, they'd be suspicious of out of towners looking to join.

The shills in this thread are jtrig tier.. Seems we've stumbled onto something here.

That's fucking HUGE user, do you have any contact with other veterans?

The way shit today seems to work is you usually need a group of people if you ever want someone to check your story. Get a group of veterans who got the letter as well, whether they're local or across the country, whatever.

Then send a bunch of coordinated letters to multiple sources. Things are harder for them>>6280825
to ignore the more people are organized.

That's fucked though, good luck mate.

Dude your reading comprehension is spergtier. Reread my fucking posts you moron.

board is compromised

Reported for ban evasion. You’re a cocksucking faggot.

Only because we don't go after civilians.

People in alphabet soup agencies are the most monitored people in the world user.

And when the numbers are whittled down, what then?

holy shit. My fucking image.

Red Team Guy here.

continue to resist and bite Holla Forums.

I have some updated news from the front if you guys want. Granted, I have no proof of me being the first red team guy that I can post without being magically disappeared.

Since (((Jim))) took over. Shilling has gone up like 100 times.

Goyfriend, why would you think about shooting yourself in the back 8 times then walking a mile and throwing yourself into a fire?

And on the subject of out of towners, and speaking as a non-American, you're forgetting the hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners who would JUMP at the chance of helping a rebellion anywhere in the West, if it meant fighting these fucking globalist cocksuckers.

I can say without a hunt of irony, exaggeration or memeing I would do everything in my power to get to the USA and join the rebels. Because the very thought of having a chance to march down DC and personally be in the group that gets to string up the burger congress is only matched by my desire to see Brussels a glassed ruin.

Can you speak as to the veracity of the other user’s story about running simulations of warlordism in a collapsed US? Have you read it? If you haven’t, I have the text.

And we would welcome you.

And also the most in the know on how to get around

The remaining ones get angrier.
You're a fucking idiot.

Fun fact:
Once your clearance goes on inactive- governemt tends to care a little less about you until war picks up and they need more people.

Why Goytoy how dare you imply that I wouldn't be thrown into a volcano after a mysterious trip to hawaii after a tragic accident involving pain killers and alchohol?

Oh. Post any readable bits of infocandy you have.

ITT

voting for Trump means civil war happen!

not voting Trump means civil war still happens!

Choose!

Can't say you didn't deserve it for that defeatist attitude m8.

Filtered and reported.

GF I wouldn't want you to do that. That sounds very tedious to culturally appropriate a volcano like that from Hawaiians.

A Bavarian Kraut in President Trump’s Cabinet!

You vote for Trump.

You vote for Trump because it's the right, moral, just thing to do.

It doesn't matter what happens after. It never did. If it ends in death, blood, fire whatever. You do what's right.

"Sell" them all to your uncle, cousin, sister's boyfriend's brother, etc.

Do it now. "Buy" them back if you win your appeal.

That's goddamn right.

Conventional armies the US included are a thing of the past. Parades for the private armies of land barons religious zealots and ethnic nationalists are so in this summer.

Portugal here. I wanna be on the naval assault on Norfolk.

I'm in contact with a couple of them. Majority opinion is it will be best to let it run its course for now, hide some caches so they can't be fully disarmed and see what the next move is. The thinking is if they actually take a gun or two from some vets under these bullshit pretenses it would rile up more dissent, where as fighting it and making a spectacle of it would either result in them being left alone which means dissent cools down a bit or a standoff that ends badly and gets painted like oregon and everyone forgets about them like they did LaVoy.

I was dead set on fighting it at first but now that I've had time to refine my anger into righteous hatred i agree with their reasoning and now my goal is simply to appeal it til trumps in office or things go kinetic because I don't own enough to make caches and have a couple shit funz left over for them to take.

You threw in some nice buzzwords to try to blend in but you just went too hard, leftycuck

This.

It is no longer a political decision.

It is no longer a decision based on ideals.

This is a moral question and the morally positive answer is to vote for Trump.

He may end up being shit, yes.

"MAY END UP BEING SHIT" versus "will definitely be shit".

That's not a risk. It's an easy answer.

Even if you were 100% sure it ends badly.
You do it because it's the righteous course of action.

You'd be fighting for LOSING side, not the wrong side. They are not the same thing.

Pagan courage in the face of certain death is the very core soul of the West. It's remained alive from the ancient world, past Christianity into the mottos of the youth facing down the commies at Berlin yelling "no surrender".

I agreed 100% with Maple Snake for the longest time but I think people are finally tired of the shit. I do have to say though that I will have to see the "Molon Labe" crowd actually do something before I completely believe them.

Which is why they are on a short leash.

So by the time your people are whittled down to 1 person, they'll practically have ascended in power due to their anger, becoming a titan rivaling Hyperion and Phoebe?

Sure thing. Not like those are the people I'm referencing or would be of any use anyway.

Capped.

By the time you've whittled that group down to 1, you have dozens other groups of dozens doing the same damn shit maybe even in the same dam county.

You fail to realize a war of attrition is EVEN worse.

Sure m8. That short leash is gonna do a lot of good when there's thousands of them.

You ain't got shit except shilling.

Pick one.

The west is not pagan at all. The west is wholly based on Christianity. That's why it was the first thing to be co-opted and become cucked through Catholicism.

This user hasn't watched The Myth. Take the rosepill user.

thegospelcoalition.org/article/tolkien-and-the-long-defeat

inb4 civil war thread because muh prot vs muh cath

It's True as fuck. Though we called them "Stand Alone Actors" because somebody was a huge ghost in the shell fan. Basically warlords happen in a civil war because a civil war in the US has a shit ton of fronts and some people just are built for this sort of thing happening. Warlords pop up in regions that are either contested or ignored. It's a weird thing that can be explained by some math they did. Tom was real though and it pissed off the opposition force (Red Team) lead.

Apparently the balkans like trump.

Posting any more infocandy on the war game is bad. Once that shit got out, people freaked out. It was intentionally a private thing so less people would know, but once it got out the politicans in charge got worried and a few got fired.

Want some red team pointers?

Tanks aren't as hard to kill as you think
Drones aren't as bad ass as you think they are
Active resistance can be done by being a simple nusance and sabateur today.

Let me tell you a story from world war II Holla Forums! Let me sing you the song of the greatest bullshitter of all time. They were portugese. Their "name" was garbo. They bullshitted so hard that the germans lost the war.

You want to fight the Alphabet soup types? Set up fake meetings. Post fun information about hillary. Shitpost so hard it peirces the heavens. Information of a certain type is monitored. IF someone has spent more than an hour on your bullshit that is an hour it could have been spent elsewhere. There was a CIA sabatour manual. You should check it out and most of it could be just considered hijinks.

But Goyfam I can't into cultrual appropriation of hawaii volcanoes as I am a hawaiian spiritualist-kin!

DESHAY BASARAH

What happens to the information an analyst has been studying for ten years? Does it just leave their head? Do the potential revalations in their minds just leave? Those are the ones you actually should worry about. Some fucktard slipping through the cracks and starting a World Conflict. That's the main problem. There isn't enough resources to constantly monitor the over 100,000 people who have a clearance as high as snowden and know what they will do. The US is not that powerful yet even with the NSA, and that isn't including the hundreds of thousands more that know just enough to be stupid dangerous if they mouthed off…

BTW I was the user that contribooted the photos of my unit handing out water and bags of rice to Iraqis to back up my claims that our primary objective was to go house to house in each town in our ao to collect biometrics information (name, age, sex, height, weight, finger print, iris scan, and biometric facial photograph) of every resident of every house and if they complied they got water and rice and if they did not comply they got their door kicked in just as the sun set. There's a rather large screencap of my posts and another user corroborating my claim floating around. Im not sure where I saved it but the tldr of it is:

Don't take this as me being a defeatist, just be aware of the tactics they will use.

Oh. You're one of the faggots who thinks there's more than simply blue/red pill. I guess some newfriends don't know where the meme comes from.

There are only 2 colors of pills and will always be only 2 colors.

It's like you're >>>/tumblr/ level libshits;

thanks user

(checked)
No problem, based Civil War user.

What is the melting point of tank armor? Thermite is not hard to produce and stronger can be made in most grade school chemistry classrooms.

The pilots hate the job too. They don't like killing people that aren't actually and actively fighting.

Easily D&C'd.

Are we talking about the same people here? I'm talking about infiltrators walking up to groups like yours asking to join. Or more likely, an entire group masquerading as rebels.

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?

A bunch of goat herders in flip flops beat the US Army consistently. Conventional armies are rendered useless when met with 4th generation forces.

A lot of the molon labe crowd are lolbergs and cuckservatives that would capitulate almost immediately, if not before anything even happens. Not all of them but most are just posturing faggots. If you have a goybook, do you have any combat veteran friends on it? Ever see them posting molon labe? Maybe one or two but most of them just post military jokes and infantry motivational stuff right? Basically seem like best goys right? Trust me the majority of these veterans will take to fighting.

How? I just explained each group would be close community of folk that know and trust each other.

You can't D&C a rural town. It's not like the city where we've all lost touch with all save our closest kin.

How many people work for the alphabets? Tens of thousands at least.
10% of that is rebelling without revealing themselves. Saboteurs.

And many would have info on those infiltrations. And they'd leak it out.

YOU
CAN
NOT
WIN
A
CIVIL
WAR
SCENARIO
IN THE USA

No. They beat the (((US army))) at a tiny fraction of a percent of it's full operating power.

That's why Obongo is busy cucking the military.

He understands that it will take far longer than another two term presidency to uncuck.

The west existed before Christianity. The Christians adopted roman virtues not the other way around.

This. A rural town of 500 is completely off the grid. Completely self sustainable, and is a tight knit community of people who know each other very well.

And there are A LOT of those communities in the US.

I cant help but feel sad for all of you "heh the last thing they want is war with gun-toting AMERICANS !" folks.

If you think wed have a chance against the government youre fucking delusional. Even if we mustered 10% of the people to fight back (it will in all honesty be more like a fraction of 1%) there will be no organization, no supply routes, no command structure, no sophisticated weaponry or communications arrays that can resist enemy interference.
We would be completely and brutally crushed, and most of America wouldnt give two shits, theyd laugh about it on twitter as we were slaughtered and go back to netflix.

This isnt fucking 1776, its not fighting a more-or-less symmetrically armed opponent who has to send reinforcements over the Atlantic in sailboats.

looks like my boy scout training might actually be of some use.

This is also why, incidentally, such a method of societal organization is the most moral method for a man of the West.

You should be ruled over by your own. Your own lord, your own mayor, your master of the village, whatever have you. And then that person should then answer to the authority above it. But only under very specific circumstances should you be forced to shed blood for those nor of your community. Only very specific circumstances should call form the militias into a defensive army.

The perfect example is the fyrd of Anglo-Saxon England.

No they beat the US Army keep kidding yourself. Geopolitically, economically, and psychologically we have lost the war. If you dont know what forth gen warfare is you have no idea how bad we lost.

READ
THE FUCKING
THREAD

THEY'VE RAN SIMULATIONS ON THIS
THEY KNOW THEY'RE FUCKED.

Everything they've investigated contradicts what you're saying.

It'd be at least 15%, more like 30% rebelling.

At least 50% of the army, 50% or more of the alphabets. And of those at least 10% remain infiltrated.

You can survive without the power grid and infrastructure, they can't. And taking these out is easy.

The geography, localization of farmland and cattle ranches favors the rebels.- Urban areas would be the center of government support and they'd starve out.

The longer it goes you get riots, starvation, media black outs, increasing the power of the rebellion more and more.

I'll say this in red letters just to hammer it in A FUCKING GAIN

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN NOT WIN A CIVIL WAR AGAINST IT'S OWN PEOPLE. THEIR VERY OWN STUDIES PROVE THIS. THEY WILL NOT FUCKING DARE TRY AND IF THEY DO, THEY LOSE

Explain how then.

If you say "because no internet!!! You'd all be demoralized!!!" you're already wrong. If you say "no food, no water!!! You'd lose!!!" you're wrong.

A good portion of the US uses or has access to ground water through wells on their property or friends property.

The majority of the white population knows or lives with someone who knows how to hunt and / or fish.

The internet argument is ridiculous, useless, and wrong. It would be hard on millennials absolutely. It would be easier on non-millennials.

I'll be fine I got foodx ammo , and water. I hope you guys do the same.

Even on millennials.

I fucking live on the internet and I could go without it. What I'd miss most is access to books and I can just keep a storage of those.

So civil war comes they will almost certainly hold a draft.

What will you do when you get the letter in the mail and/or a grunt on your doorstep?

Are you retarded? Do you not know how easily a shortwave radio communication system is to have?

Ever see a semi? They all have it. Ham radio or something.

Do you think radio towers aren't easily taken over and used for the rebellious groups?

Your points are a joke. All of this shit that you claim is nonexistent is already built into the American way of life and is 100% completely proofed from co-opting of the government.

At my age if they are drafting me then they've already lost.

I'm not murrican, but this is why you have the 2nd.
Shoot him and find the rebels.

Cuck faggot

It's okay man. The problem with Iraqi tactics and US tactics, and we went over this was what I am going to call "unintentional disconnect."

Basically you run into the issue of lack of motivation of trying to win back the hearts and minds due to the fact that your average politican from california has no idea how to reach a man from kentucky. The Californian might be like "Hey tell us who is shooting at us and we will turn on your power and give you some free food" and see this as a reasonable offer, but not only is he telling the man to rat- but he might have just slighted that mans pride.

Just look at the disconnect between tumblr people in real life with your average blue collar man. You have someone claiming all these oppressions and all this strife that they have to go through on a daily basis, to a man who probably has dealt with more burdensome bullshit in a week than the tumblrista has in their life. Yet the tumblrista thinks they are doing good, and will continue to do what they think is good- and will piss off the blue collar person. The Tumblrista doesn't know what they are doing, yet expects the blue collar man to side with them.

Chaos is why we won WWII buddy. The reason why we get our asses kicked, and many others, is because of heavy structuring. You think it's "HURR DURR MURRICA" but it's not. It's more that any civil war scenario that can be simulated, dreamt up, or put on a fucking NSA grade Super Computer, ends with failure because it's a fucking cluster fuck. Do you know how hard it is to fucking mobilize the army? The whole reason that the second iraq war got done so cleanly (yes I use that term unironically) is because we already had bases in Kuwait that were prepped for war, where a lot of our forces remain.

"What about leadership?" Retired/former military and leadership would probably come about naturally, but that's not the point. In fact that would make the point easier. The issue you would have is the only war that this kind of civil war could compare to is the motherfucking crusades. You wouldn't be dealing with one rebel general, you would be dealing with a ton of seperate leaders operating in different locations optimizing the damage they can do.

This is, of course, before foreign fighter involvement. You would have so much foreign influence it wouldn't be just a 'civil war.' It would be a race to see who can prop up a pro whatever leader first and get the most out of being on the winning side. That is IF it doesn't turn into a yugoslavia teir batshit fuck up.

Oh, and this brings ANOTHER point.

Things aren't as neatly organized as it was before. It won't be as clear cut as "south vs north" as it was before. The resistance in the north, and in the south, was minimal.

Now? Sure, there's blue states and red states, but you have nationalists everywhere and of both sides of the dem vs repub divide.

Good knowing who you can trust to show up to draft. Good luck knowing who's going to put a bullet in your head. You'd be running a risk at every door you knock.

GOOD!
LUCK!
DRAFTING!
FEDS!

This. Counter Intelligence is what wins a war. If you can direct your enemies attention elsewhere they won't see what youa re doing. Its simple as fuck. Most of the best tactics in war are so simple that most people simply don't even consider it.

You could do shit like post fliers with a message written in a cypher. Make the decyphered message be something like "the falcon has taken flight. Blue Birds and Raven Flock gather at shelter rock after sundown on July 8th. The birdmaster will bring seeds and eggs. Sparrow continue operation woodpecker, add the large bridge to your list. Chickenhawk, your cover may be compromised proceed to nest c and make sure you aren't followed. Eagle, Osprey and Cormorant assemble your teams and meet at the aviary asap for brief on urgent objective.

As well as similar shit with made up real names in diffent cypher styles or no cypher at all.

Another thing you can do is leave garbage cans or piles of debris on the side of the road with wires half assedly hidden and leading off into the woods. No occupation force would just drive past that, they'd get out and spend 40 minutes looking at it before they figure out it is bullshit.. And after a while they'll get complacent and drive right past actual ied's.

This. It's why I always have trouble picking between 'WW3', 'revolution', and 'civil war'. It would probably be all 3 after a short period of time.

Guerrilla warfare.

The united states has never done well against guerrilla warfare. They'd resort to bombing cities within a year and that's just sending people to us by the thousands.

After we get enough troops mustered we'd start the offensive and by then they would lose.

You do know we won't forget to acquire the lists of all internet shills and jtrig personnel right?

Red Team Guy here.

THIS. A MILLION TIMES THIS. Y'ALL BREATHE SHITPOSTING. YOU WERE RAISED IN IT. USE IT FOR FUCK SAKE.

Also this is a good way to undermine political campaigns. Just saying.

IEDs?

also, if you really want to figure out how this goes start researching the Vietnam war inside and out.

Learn everything you can and you will understand why the united states lost. You'll understand why Iraq was a failure and you'll understand why a civil war would end them.

It's what won WW2. When Turing cracked the Nazis cipher they allowed the Germans to go unhindered in some assaults so as not to give them the idea that their messages were broken.

I find these threads quite amusing and they fill me with hope. The people who say a war couldn't be waged on the feds are always low-information or shitlib types. The people who says its possible are veterans and others very well versed in modern asymmetric warfare. I think its doable but difficult. From what I have seen and read it seems the best things you can do are 1) waste their time, 2) destroy infrastructure, 3) ambushes/bombs, 4) commit terror attacks on certain key individuals. If enough people willing to die were committed to these actions even the mighty us army would not be able to defeat them. Just my two cents anyhoo

Sorry, just cant believe that. I'll just agree to disagree because theres no possible way you can convince me of that, I dont care what studies theyve done. No study can take into account the qualitative aspects of the situation such as kike media tricks and demoralization tactics.

If its that easy why havent sandniggers done it yet?

There is no covert ops when youre up against the United States military. They have multiple ways of tracking your every move.

Theyd still have the full support of corporate factory farming.

Not saying I wouldnt fight, Id just know it would be suicide. I would rather die though than live in the depressing hellhole that this country would become under a king nigger.

How to lose 101: Brought to you by the United States Government

Except their studies do take that into account. Media is a non issue and can only help the rebels, they've figured that out, its included in the simulations.

Because sandniggers are worthless fucking idiots. You want to see what happens when Europeans engage in terrorism? Look at the IRA and the Basques terrorists. It's full blown terror that actually spirals entire countries into anarchy. That's what happens when Europeans decide to play hardball with the terrorist shit.

Wanna know what happens when Europeans engage in asymmetric warfare? Scorched Earth. There aren't E. Lees holding people back anymore. You'd see truly horrific shit perpetrated by rebels in the USA and the feds would not be able to respond in kind, because they wouldn't be fighting a foreign country like the Dixies. They'd be fighting their own citizens still.

And you have thousands of people neck deep in their ranks warning you, and even were that not the case, you would very much HAVE the ability to covert ops.

Like what? Internet? How the window soon into any war. Drones? Good luck having them deal with EMP like divides. What else?

No they wouldn't because those corporate farms would be the first thing to either be taken over by rebels or burned and salted, as per the above indication or Scorched Earth, plus they'd be in the heartlands of the rebellions

YOU
CAN
NOT
WIN
A
CIVIL
WAR
YOU
KIKE
SHILL

Just stay home faggot.

Those are completely irrelevant and don't matter. Your own argument ITT is always;

So which is it? We won't have TV / Internet or we will?

Pick one and only one.

Because they don't have the means. It's so easy for the general population already here. Plus with the power structures currently in place which wouldn't be in place in the given context: that shit can be prevented and is easily repaired [within a weekend]. Also: they rely on it to infiltrate what they do right now more than you're admitting. They would further hamper themselves by doing such a thing.

NOT
WITHOUT
INFRASTRUCTURE

NOT
WITH
SUBTERFUGE
IN
ANY
AND
EVERY
RANK
OF
THE
POWER
STRUCTURE

The factory farming that would die off in a few months? You're intentionally failing to see the power in the power structure would leave the US immediately if such a series of scenarios were to play out.

What is encryption, it works on radio signals too.

Any fire will weaken the armor. If you don't have the do/k/ument go ask /k/ for the infograph on efp's. $50 worth of material, the explosive can be easily made and in a pinch black powder made from charcoal and salt peter (which both can be acquired in your back yard) would suffice. The way it is designed focused the blast in one direction and turns the piece of copper covering the opening into a high velocity molten copper slug. It can and will disable, if not destroy a MBT and will destroy and horribly maim the passengers of a humvee.

And if you can't get the materials to make one of those… Think outside the box. Use the terrain to disable them. An Mrap for instance is insanely topheavy and have a suspension so stiff that the normal cracks in a road feel like running over a curb. Well placed potholes will slow an mrap to a crawl and make the occupants uncomfortable as shit. If you can lure an mrap into a bog or similarly soft terrain, it will sink and get stuck I had this happen in Iraq, took us 4 hours and two humvees to get it out and the whole time we were in a very precarious position had we been attacked. and also, if you could say sabotage a road so when the mrap drives over it part of the road will give or maybe make a drop off on one side that is concealed.. It would only have to be a drop of say a foot to get that high center of gravity mkving and that mother fucker will flip and hurt everyone inside it.

Also, any vehicle with windows, they are made of acrylic. Any strong chemicals will render the window completely opaque, they can fix it by removing a layer of the material, but they have to get out to do so. And a well placed Molotov will melt that shit and make it weak as fuck to incoming fire and render them blind.

I am a firm believer that explosives can solve any problem if applied correctly and with the right amount.

But no. I ment Misinformation and Disinformation.

You want to do something good?

Learn a trade
Learn to gunsmith
seed the do/k/ument
learn to full sabatuer
Learn to hunt
Learn to survive
Become a man among men.

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory thanks to the US media on that one buddy. The US media is the US's worst enemy. You can put that in the next fucking red team infographic.

1. Distrust of the Kike media with the US population is at an all time high buddy

2. Sheer luck actually. Like we recently did an infrastructure update on the grid, but honeslty the sand niggers haven't done it yet because they get better use out of using social media as a propaganda machine. Fucking Daesh loves twitter more than anyone else.
3. Recon flights are expensive. Geoint isn't as good as you think. There are only two FMV sats, one is owned by the fucking israelis. IR can be defeated with a fucking tarp from walmart. Imagery takes a shit ton of money to do. Most of it is done by vets. I know because I did FMV, GEOINT and a few other things. They can't really track your every move unless you are in a plane over a certain altitude.
4. Wrong friendo. A cut off city has about three days even with a fucking corporate farm, which there aren't as many as you think and still rely on outside repleneshment. Not by intention but because the way the US stocks things and does orders. Basically bad design.

5. Radio Survelliance gets killed by a spark gap generator. Counter Survelliance can be done at a fucking radio shack. Additionally disinfo and other such. This was a problem in the Millenium challenge nearly twenty years ago. US has problems fighting low tech.

I would agree with him and say 30%, but probably less than 5% would be fighters, rest support.

They probably do but dunecoons don't rely on electricity as much as us I assume. Also they are subhumans

Explain.

Too much land to protect, they will suffer losses.

The US is so ideologically split that it will never break out in a clean "Us vs Them" civil war like the previous one. The internet fills all sorts of people with different ideas; normies will be reluctant at best to associate with racially-aware factions, we are small. Take the SSNP in Syria, they side with Assad but aren't a huge force and definitely can't go around roping Jews and Christians or whatever.

The context is really necessary, I think radical leftists wouldn't organize well enough to cause 'muh permanent revolution' unless they co-opt cuck groups and other pozzed individuals (who don't want to fight let's be real) as fodder.

The state will label anyone trying to disrupt anything as terrorists, or 'protestors', but will deal with them cleanly by working with the media to keep chaos localized.

There needs to be a huge event, like a bunch of current military getting together and usurping a base (and the town near it) for political gain. It will inspire others to do the same.

kek

I love the idea of "it would destroy the human bean."

It sounds much more brutal than "it would kill the human bean."

Anything can be encrypted over the airwaves. We're not talking about sand niggers in some shitty third world country of 30 million people we're talking about white people who alone are 200 million of the population in the US. We can bounce signals off of any number of satellites, encrypt them, whatever needs to be done. We've got tons of 2 way radios on multiple different bands, they don't have the staff to monitor it all. Especially when you throw out all kinds of false flags. A good percentage of ham radio operators already have backup power for times of natural disasters as well. We will use hobby sized drones and model aircraft for surveillance and delivering grenades/explosives. Even if they shut off the GPS system to civilians many drone autopilot guidance systems can also use the Russian GLONAS satellites.

Is napalm easy to make?

Not even high quality. Just basic napalm.

They don't have to be automated with GPS, you can just control them with a game controller.

"Sorry, I know you used facts but I disagree anyways"

Kill yourself nigger.

They do, it's their most common move. They strike roads and supply lines all the time, there's really nothing left for them to strike besides those. and internal attacks on bases. Remember, the infrastructure for the US in those wars is mostly at home. Where the civil war would be.

They don't, though.

Nigger most of the food producers are in the red states, these could be taken out easily, but more likely they'd be on the rebels side.

Good luck with misinfo. The majority of attacks an organized military would have to deal with in assymetrical warfare will be unorganized and out of the woodwork skirmishes. Radio surveillance doesn't mean shit when the enemy doesn't have radios, or whose base is a shitty lean-to in a forest. Can't attack them, because they'll hear and see you coming, and even if they don't, god forbid should you fire on innocent civvies. Do you know what would happen if the US fired on its own citizens? Good god, the military would be in an uproar. Their top strategists will quit or defect, hundreds of grunts will desert, the more intelligent and specialized job positions will empty or turn into moles, and you'll have to seal your staff in bullet proof glass balls if you ever let them leave base. And how many people, once the news media broadcasts that a child was shot by a US soldier, or that an innocent family was gunned down for being "Suspects". And if the news isn't down yet and this gets passed on by civilian radio and/or rebel broadcasts, it'd be a taleof how the soldiers killed a normal american family, raped them, burned their bodies, and then burned their house down. This kind of shit alone would turn enough rebels that we could fight them barehanded and still come out on top.

It just ain't gonna happen, chaim.

It wont be a clean us vs them in the sense of dems vs repubs, north vs south, even conservative vs liberal.

The clear cut division will be globalists/feds + funded "rebel" groups like the Soros goons vs rebels of all stripes fighting for America, including deserting military

You'll end up sharing battle formations with "all their lives blue" democrats.

Melt packing peanuts in gasoline then add in a lil motor oil to consistency you like. That shit sticks and burns HOT.

Yeah but that limits you to line of sight or maybe a short a half mile using FPV. However with GPS guided autopilot you could have a model aircraft kamikaze into a target 100 miles away with say 3-5' accuracy. Just a standard drone you see people flying in parks would be incredibly useful to the rebellion though too.

Also gasoline and wax candle shavings.

Or Styrofoam

It would be a split of something like;
2 - 4% fed
4 - 8% libshits
88% - 94% rebels

People give too much weight to how many fully blue-pilled libshits there are. There aren't that many. There may be a lot of liberals, but if shit goes down it would be easy to redpill them. Additionally, the tumblr crowd is just loud, it is not many.

This

Don't you think the feds would rather fight under a single banner to try and gain leverage with the (((international community))) by labelling themselves as the USA? How detrimental would chimpout militias be to their agenda?

Nah, lets not get carried away. The biggest group in any civil war has always been the "neutral" people who value safety more than anything. I think the number of people willing to fight is going to stay the same, in the single digits. They are ready now, they were born ready. In the meantime we can increase the numbers of "supporters" with our propaganda. Supporters are valuable, there is a lot of noncombat roles for the rebels that need filling.

Red Teamer here again.

One last thing.

You want to spot the shill or fed?

5/10 defeatest
3/10 gives bad instructions or directions
2/10 encourages people to do stupid shit

Media & Grid going down would start the happenng. over 90% of all civil war scenarios this happens. Grid goes down (Which will take years to get back up because the US can't make the parts for most plants anymore) war happens.

Not very sadly.

Sure. There would be neutral majority but they would lean to the side that wasn't killing civilians.

Oh efp's are fucking brutal. The copper projectile it fires punches a hole clean through a humvee, it will go through one door and continue out the door on the other side… And it leaves through the second door with such velocity that it creates a vacuum. They showed us a video of a humvee being hit… The rear passengers had both of their legs sheered off and sucked through the fucking exit hole. Shit like that is why most of us have PTSD… Every time we got in a truck to go on patrol we were scared shitless until we stopped giving a fuck about the ever present threat of horrible death. And let me tell you when you get to that point you truly stop giving a shit about the dangers and start ignoring things that you shouldn't ignore and doing things that are outright retarded. At one point when I wasn't on patrol or duty I would play Iraqi roulette… I would take a chair and walk out into a field on the far side of the outpost, face the chair to a series of houses we knew had insurgents in them, take my flak off and pop a squat. It wouldn't be hard for us to mentally break un troops that badly. All we'd need is:

Basically threat overload… Can't tell enemy from civilian, can't tell bomb from garbage, no safe zones. That coupled with fighting in a country that is not their own for a cause that is not their own… And they have a recipe for failure.

shit i cant find it anywhere now, can you share?

This thread has got me all worked up lots I want to talk about lots of ideas and tactics but I feel there are too many keywords in here, NSA is probably watching now.

Night.

Is it these;

?

Who cares?

Good. They know what to be scared of. That doesn't stop, hinder, or inhibit the effectiveness of those methods.

What? The EU has condos not jails.

All of you Iraqi vets fail to take into account that the military had to focus more on PR than on warfare.
If there was a real threat to their seat of power, no punches would be pulled. They wouldnt have to worry about being heavy-handed and causing collateral damage because they could selectively black out the media.

And to all those who say they couldnt track you easily… you know they have access to a live-streaming version of google earth, right?
My grandpa used to sit in a base in Colorado and watch Russian officials go to and from work every day…

I'm not a Nord. My jails are still fairly jail like.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sucks 2bu m8.

Wait, shit. I'm a burger.

The question is which side they would be on. Additionally, while the "Google Earth Live" thing exists, it is extremely limited scope. A lot of the NRO and US surveiliance is not equiped to deal with a US rebellion and dealing with potential invaders who would come into play. Also there are low tech ways to piss off FMV and GEOINT in the US that are legion.

PR is a policy for liars. You need PR if you are doing something shitty, whereas if you are doing the right thing PR is a failed concept. Them bombing civilians, even if they black out the media they can't black out the sensory organs of the nearby population. A jdam blowing up a house will could be kiked off as a gas main explosion the first time it happens. The second and third? It would send people running into our arms. This isn't some bullshit theory it is backed up by the history of the past 400 years of warfare. And as for "you'll be blacked out" the first thing we did in Iraq was destroy their power infrastructure. The civilians had no electricity and thus no TV, radios or phones once the batteries died. And yet the enemies numbers surged to the point of a shitstorm. The only reason we best the shit out of them, and you really can hardly say we did, is because as far as soldiers go Muslims are the worst, and Iraqis the worst of the worst. And after 5 years of constant raids they realized the best course of action was to either go into hiding for a while or travel to Syria to regroup there.

A couple thousand Russian officials is much easier to track than several million dissidents many of whom are wise to the tracking and thus doing random bullshit to throw them bad Intel.

But please, jtrig kike, tell us more about how we bad goys are doomed.

Sure. Those are useful for knowns and only knowns though.

Just set up random movement that shadows / mimics would be actual offensive movement.

I've read that. To put it succinctly it essentially read as;

Did you apply to some kind of disability or govt. money or just get that letter out of the blue. I don't know where you live but would that put you on some sort of list to prevent you from legally buying a gun?

Put it this way;

How many hardcore libshit millenials know how to rebuild an engine from raw parts? 1 in 100,000?

How many "white neo nahtzee conservative terrorists" know how to rebuild an engine from raw parts? 1 in 50?

The same for knowing how plumbing works well enough to completely repair a house's plumbing? 1 in 200 / 1 in 10 respectively?

Keep going down a list of the tasks people take for granted and sooner rather than later the libshits who would lean on the feds side wouldn't know how to wipe their asses when the rebels know how to hunt, fish, fight, repair, build etc.

And more importantly, more people in the know = easier to teach the others.

I was wounded in combat and when I was the military had a new program going, I couldn't be separated from service without completing a disability application. So yea as far as I know they are only doing this to guys collecting disability, which makes up most combat vets who get it for various reasons.

I would assume so. That's why I'm going to fight it and in the mean time. And of course a drill press ain't that hard to operate.

So much this. I don't know how to do much on a car (engine) besides change spark plugs, change oil etc.

My father can rebuild an engine. My brother is between my father and I. I know more about tech shit so it's not a far leap into basic engineering build / repair. It's not design so I wouldn't need to know the degree stuff.

I have absolutely no clue why people would think the US military would be competent during an event like this. So many people would refuse to attack US civilians, go AWOL, or defect, and if you think the poz'd remains would be competent, you're fucking stupid. A lot depends on a few good men holding things together while the rest coast on by not doing much in a lot of fields, which includes things like maintainence and intelligence. And who knows who will stay in and sabotage things or feed false information in and good info out to resistance groups? It would be hard to pick out. Some of those seemingly good goys flying a desk would do enormous damage.

I would not want to be one of the commanders leading US forces during a modern civil war. It would be a suicide-inducing nightmare.

Realistically the biggest problem wouldn't be fighting after about six months, it would be food.
Others have only pointed out that the food comes from red states, or that Russia has promised support I remember Russia "recognizing" the Lakotah free state, which amounted to less than nothing, so it would be support at Russian convenience at best.

The sad truth is that the ammonia fertilized corporate farms would be the first casualties of a grid down situation and without the greed green revolution industrial farming techniques many many people are going to starve on both sides of any conflict. Other countries would also have a much harder time feeding their populations if the corn tap turned off tomorrow.

It's impossible to say with any confidence who or what would emerge from a grid down civil war scenario.

But it won't be a simple red team vs blue team military sortie. It will be a depopulation event with revolutionary overtones and a civil war pretext.

We can win. We have to win.

But it will hurt.

You ignored 90% of that post.

In this case he meant training.

The conventional armies of those populations was already completely decimated by American action prior to the insurgency.

The pozzed bits in the US military are shit like comm ops and support groups I've heard. The grunts are redpilled so much that Holla Forums would be envious.

Time to contact media. Go with Breitbart and any other conservative or alternative media. Get as many vets who have experienced this bullshit to back you up as you can. Go to plebbit, surely there is a subreddit for vets. This needs to be public.

Here's why thus is bullshit sorry if someone's covered it. But the 12th amendment stipulates that the Senate picks from the top 3 voted for candidates for president, and that if they fail to reach consensus the VP takes over. Meaning Obama wouldn't be eligible as a choice:

There is an even bigger issue, which is that liberals tend to be divided between pathological "turn the other cheek" types and sociopathic sadists. Conservatives get reciprocity and tit-for-tat.

The suburbs of Los Angeles would make that those batts go poof.

Think about your average sub-division. Fucking sniper paradise. Oh you like IED's? Guess what? Every mailbox, every car, every hedgerow and every rose bush is gonna have one.

And that's in the good part of town. Roll into the hood and shit will get right fucking savage. 8 year olds tossing grenades? Yeah, you know it will happen.

Too bad it's bullshit doompasta.

Obama declares martial law and tries to seize power and we will have a civil war.

Simple as that.

It's not that they'd be competent. But 99% of people understand that if they join a rebellion they are literally risking their life that it will succeed.

For a military guy doing his job, at least half assed, is the safe bet. For civilians neutrality or half assed sympathizing with what ever faction is winning in your area is the safe bet. Once the tide shifts and it's obvious the rebellion will win he can still switch sides.

If you think the cops and army will drop their weapons the minute a few people start rioting you're a moron.

So Biden or Hillary. Same as Obama tbh.

Yup. This is big. For example;

Libshits would be like "k great, thanks. Here's a waffle."

Have you read the Northwest novels by Covington yet? White people seceding and forming their own nation in the Pacific NorthWest.

I would be much less skeptical if we hadn't been seeing 'leaks' like this for the last 15 years.

There are some objectively confirmed things that do raise concern with regards to this type of situation occurring.

There is much more but you get the gist.

My gut however is telling me this guy is not legit, the points seem to be the same parroted narratives that fly around in the tin foil parts of the web and being that he is offering no evidence or even making an unheard claim (outside the actual source) it doesn't sit right.

>inb4 using 'tin foil' makes me a shill

tl;dr
no
no

Shill.

4u

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:313D9E17B383706E8C6AEAC41E9F6D863D9A6D5B&dn=car+mechanic+simulator+2015+gold+edition+v1+0+5+6+4+dlc+multi12+fitgirl+repack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

it's a magnet link so you'll need a client like deluge or transmission

Have you read the Northwest novels by Covington yet? White people seceding and forming their own nation in the Pacific NorthWest.

sure smells like summer in here

you're asking for it m8

why even live
thanks disney

Right. But it goes the other way around too. As in, "You collaborated with the ZOG military police? Your daughter's life is about to change drastically." Leftists don't have the firmness of character either for loyal teamwork or for firm enforcement of necessary rules.

I remember you. You had a boating accident a while ago coming back from from a hunting trip. Sucks that your guns were lost man. Get well soon!

Wow. I didn't realize most combat vets were on disability. You mean like they made you apply to SSDI?

Look at how the British handled the Malaya incident. On my intel course we were briefed on how the insurgency were put down. We fenced off all the villages and made sure no-one could get in or out at certain times. We stopped the rebels' supply of food by only allowing cooked rice out of the villages and not uncooked rice. Cooked rice only lasts 12 hours or so before it starts to decompose/spoil, due to the heat and humidity. It interests me how these ideas are devised and implemented, would love to see how a civil war/insurgency would pan out in the U.S.

same user, different ip.

No VA disability is not SSDI its "you enlisted whole, we broke you, you are entitled to be compensated as per your enlistment contract" It doesnt mean you cant work it means "the ringing in your ears from the explosions is enough for us to admit you deserve some cashed, you had a severe concussion from the explosion, heres some additional money.. Thats how its supposed to work, although all of my doctors notes say that I have ptsd, tbi (severe concussion) the VA has taken it upon themselves to diagnose me as a depressed schitzo. Ive tried to fight it and every doctor I saw in trying to fight it agreed that the VA is out of line to give me such a diagnosis. I tried raising a shit about it years ago, that they were misdiagnosising and I suspected it to be on purpose so they could easily disarm the 'crazy vets' when the time came. As with everything else, apathy won that battle.

D&C

Many parts of the US have enough food in the wilderness to support a small army for a period of time. You are either going to be near water for fishing or wilderness for hunting/gathering.

I contacted kikebart and infowars among other media. Not a peep. They dont want to touch this story, it seems. As soon as enough time passed for me to determine they have read and discarded the emails was when I started realizing that with the election going badly for them this is how zog will make their first move. After all if you get the first move in a war, you use that move to limit the quantity and quality of the opposing armys pool of fighters.

The Dixie Chicks will form a Marxist death squad, pillaging and raping their way through the hamlets of their former fans as revenge for their Bush-inspired cd burning. Them hoes really put the cunt in country.

My President,

Attached to this letter is my weekly report on our rehabilitation efforts. It pleases me to report that the number of negroes, white communist and mexican shipments in our rehabilitation zone has slowed to a trickle; we haven't even had to accept a Jew in almost two weeks now. I've had a talk with General Garrison on our progress and we both agree that it's time to start winding down our camp here in Shreveport in preparation for your planned rehabilitation of Chicago, and Illinois.

If it pleases you, my President, I have already signed off a contractor for the construction of our permanent Rehabilitation Center here to handle any non-white rebels still within the Texarkana region. Camp Commandant Domangue of the New Orleans Regional Rehabilitation Center has agreed to start accepting our diverted shipments until the permanent station can be established here.

In three days' time, Kek Willing, my men will be completely ready to convoy our temporary facilities to Springfield, Illinois. I eagerly wait your official order on the matter.

Hail Victory,
Camp Commandent Joshua T. Hunter of the Shreveport-Bossier Rehabilitation Center

February 18, 2023

Them 'ol boys gonna squeal like pigs when they go up in the hills I reckon.

hope you fags have some food and water buried. otherwise you'll be raiding in week 2. the zog is not going to let life go on as is if their people are getting strung up in trees. that economy is going down. you will lose track of what you are fighting for if you dont know where your next meal is coming from.

Oh, right. They will reap what they sew. And they will reap it heavily.

… Shill.

innawoods?

HOW TO DISABLE A DRONE
1) OPEN UP YOUR FUCKING MICROWAVE
2) SHOVE A STICK OR SOMETHING IN THAT SLOT SO IT THINKS THE DOOR IS CLOSED WHILE IT'S OPEN
3) POINT THAT FUCKER SKYWARD AND TURN IT ON

>tfw you took the bait
srsly tho fam, this works. this is how you take out a drone. keep this trick close to your heart

This is a really good point. Think about the average person you know. Almost nobody has food in their house that will last more than a few weeks. Most all grocery stores use just in time delivery and don't have large stockpiles on hand. Just last year there was a winter storm in the north and it held up a delivery truck to my grocery store in the south, it was two days late and by then they were already running out of staple items. Now imagine if there is a civil war and everything gets raided within a week and supply lines/distribution stops. People would go hungry extremely quickly.

Thanks brother much appreciated!
On my phone so trying to save that princess would have been difficult.

The ultimate redpill, they'll all come find me.

nigger i got cash on trump to win you best be wrong you defeatist cuck you!

Ho boy.

I've seen quite a lot of former vets getting similar letters. Something real fucky is going on mates.

Stock up. Be prepared. The day of the rope is coming.

anybody have good instructions for bomb making and poisoning?

go ask >>>/k/

I've got a mustard gas for migrants thing left over from winter-chan that got me banned from cuckchan

Can I post it here or would I get banned too?

I've got something left over from Winter-chan that got me benned from cuckchan

Can I post it here without getting v&?

fugg

Hi FBI.

not American.

THIS

bump

Is there in existence a forum on the internet where real Whites actually support each other in real life?

This NS, fantasy, anonymous bullshit isn't working

Build it and they will come.

**pale blue eyes, user. Dull dark eyes of any shade won't inspire much fear in anyone. there is a catch, wouldn't light blue eyes be easier to see in savannah or jungle?

Reported for defeatism.

Least i got a few bucks from them i guess

It wouldn't surprise me if many people who browse this site in their spare time, work for , and are really one of us.

i wonder if they assign whites to monitor this site. too much risk of being redpilled i assume. you never know though, feds are totally incompetent.

The fifteen number is hard to substantiate. Best bet would be Johnson winning Utah (6) AND Colorado (9). NC is the only state with exactly 15.

Previous poster is on about Vermont and Washington, which do equal 15. I doubt that Bernie will carry on though

You're right to an extent, however, a black person could browse a thread on this board and find out what we all knew to begin with (our democracy is an illusion).

You said everything I was going to.

You can't expect a neighborhood like valley glen, bel-air estates or hancock park to partake in this.

Gentiles

May I have your attention please

Did the letter look like this?

Rip Edward
Good story tbh

civil war created the 14th Amendment "citizenship" which enslaved us all, not freeing ANYONE

Sigh, I swear this shit gets brought up every election. They threatened martial law if Bush was re-elected, they threatened martial law if Obama was elected. Then they threatened martial law if Obama was re-elected. It never happens, *ever*. It won't happen this time either.

You're a big guy.

fo҉r҉ you

i know of the va
those braidy bill things are always going out
write them back and say something along the lines of:

if you recently had a mental exam getting that letter is normal if your doc was afraid of you, if it was out of the blue then it is very abnormal

The problem is how is the government going to "keep the peace" with all those starving niggers and liberals in the cities? They're not going to take up arms to fight, they're just going to chimp ou8t and actually make themselves useful for once.

Who gives a shit what some shitskin thinks? He shouldn't be in this country in the first place. If you're not white, you have to go back. No exceptions.

civcuck "nationalism" is an oxymoron and will fail every time. Racial nationalism is the only true and functional nationalism

You're burning daylight, user. FUCKING APPEAL THIS SHIT. Get references from your doctor, your clergy, your friends/family.

Yes, I know it's horseshit you even have to do this, but fuckit, sometimes you gotta jump through bureaucratic hoops

Also, VeteransToday.com. Go here, become familiar with the work/reporting they do. Pass your story along to some of their editors.

Bump for an actual good thread rather than all the shit on Holla Forums right now.

bump

if you're white, the only good thing from you is your sister and daughters for the race, you can kill yourself

no one cares what a deranged lunatic thinks onii-fam X3

oh, so you're a terrorist.

Emily is fucking Chad while you're dicking around the bushes

The cringe, it physically hurts

how long until he impregnates Emily?

don't forget the faggot that fucked your wife

Hahaha. They'll all be dead or running for their lives within a week. 7,000 poorly trained, equipped, and unmotivated against an angry, well-armed, mostly military veteran, gun enthusiasts by the MILLIONS is going to be laughable. The UN will be forcibly dissolved within a month. All of the foreign diplomats will either be killed, imprisoned, or deported.

I don't think that non-Americans understand how angry we can become towards foreign powers. American rebels did some real nasty shit to the Redcoats in the first war, and some equally nasty shit in the War of 1812.

lol, what state do you even live in?

this place gets more safespace by the day

Didn't we already cover this with the whole "path of light" deal on halfchan a few years back?

post pic of letter

Not saying I don't believe you, but that's pretty damning

3 days too late to respond in time but if you're there
It's a bit deeper than that. The interactions between factions in Ghost in the Shell are close to many people's predictions. The whole concept of Section 9 was unheard of in speculative fiction, and the concept of memes interacting with free agents (Stand Alone Actors) hadn't yet been explored.
Holla Forums has proven that if project 2501 were to exist in our world, it would inevitably come to know the truths we've revealed.
As unusual as it may seem, Ghost in the Shell should be required reading for anyone on Holla Forums with the knack.

I'm sure the one that insisted on using "Stand Alone Actors" is one of us, and I'm sure we will come out of the woodwork when we're needed most.

My Loving Danielle,

I've heard stories of the dreaded heat of the Southwest, but nothing can prepare you for it. Exposed skin burns hotly, the air dry, the land barren, and its denizens hardened. It's a literal wasteland, and I can only wonder what purpose this campaign serves. However, I will gladly do my part for this great country, and for our Emperor Trump.

Quite a few of my comrades have succumbed to this infernal heat or the tenacious Aztlan Regulars. Too many, I find. While every skirmish has resulted in a victory for our forces, specialized troops called "Jaguars" are sent in regularly to attempt to reclaim lost territory, and such bouts have become feared. They are a terrifying bunch: they fight as if the devil himself compels them, and they fight with no commander, no sense of direction of purpose discernible to us grunts. To make matters worse, these things, these heathen creatures, inject themselves with a sort of stimulant cocktail, making them quick-footed berserkers whose howls for blood make my skin crawl.

They impede our progress, they bleed us for every foot, and I despise them. I grow weary among these hamlets and the sea of endless sand. My skin burns, my uniform reeks, my throat is parched. Such an intense hatred has formed for these people, if they can even be called such, and sometimes, as I lie in my bunk, it worries me, this hardened ball of fury that rests in my stomach.

I do apologize for this letter becoming so morbid. Please know I love you with all my heart, and that I think of you always. Give my love to Mother and Father, and keep me in your prayers. Be comforted in knowing this campaign is nearing its end the closer we push towards Old Yuma, and it is expected, even by our more pessimistic officers, that we will all be home before New Year's.

With all my love and affect,

LCpl. Andrew McRea

33rd Infantry, Arpaio's Crusaders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Pujol_Garcia

Foreign legions have always been a thing mate. Why would it be different this time round?

lets play videogames together when shit hits the fan, user

Bump

That's what americlaps are doing since the beginning of time. Bigmouthing and prepping for zombie apocalypse and maybe doing some funny open carry rally but whenever shit hit the fan, they all put down their guns like the good goys you all are.

under fucking rated post.

well thought out stuff.

It is the most ironic of all the ironies that the White Man is humanity's last chance against perpetual enslavement by the (((NWO)))
All the while, brown people everywhere HATE US
They are so retarded they think by bringing us down, they will raise themselves up, just as the jew has convinced them.
Or maybe they WANT to be enslaved, maybe they are happy to be slave of the jews, as long as whitey is gone, because they are not envious of the jews like they are envious of US.
With us out of the way, they don't have to feel so shit about themselves.

Now these are some decent marching orders, shitpost away!

That's why I don't pay attention to the idiot opinions of "facebook personalities".

Trump is gonna sweep the general.

AYY FAGGOTS
SOMEONE ALERTED CUCKCHAN AND ALEX JONES TO THIS SHIT

HAPPENING

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77177864/hacked-dms-show-blm-plans-race-war-this-summer-to#p77188070

Also Holla Forums was brought down right in the middle of investigating soros kids and a bunch of other shit, hmmmmmmmmm.

From halfpol

The twitter account that posted it is a Donald Trump supporter who made his account during the Amon Bundy ranch shit, to support him and troll SJW people.

what we know, the leaders of BLM were hacked, and they have met with white house officials at the end of this last year. We can assume "Mrs Lynch" is Loretta Lynch the Attorney General of the WH. What we also know is that Obama signed some shit into executive order this last year that lets him bring in Foreign UN/NATO armies onto US soil, if martial law is declared, we also know that the UN/NATO is now TOTALLY leftist. I am sure I don't have to explain what Martial Law is, or how it sets off the elections and postpones them.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-endorses-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/

We also know that Cleveland RNC just purchased 2000 full riot suits and 340 semi riot armor sets for bicycle cops. (in Cleveland newspaper)

What we also know is the Philadelphia DNC and the city just changed a bunch of laws, allowing people to block streets, smoke weed in the streets, gather in large numbers to protests and several other things that make rioting much easier, including not being arrested but given fines for anything not a felony.(was in the Philly newspaper.)

What we also know, change.org and opensociety.org are offering 15$ an hour on the Craigslist for both cities to protest these conventions, we also know Soros is following a plan for colored revolutions and BLM can use social media to call for more of this on a nation wide level.

The scariest thing the number of people who have agreed to protest both of these conventions ranges from 20,000 - 30,000.

twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464

I did not expect to open this thread and feel these feels.

His name was Edward Wainwright.

If they can even be mobilized in such a way.

Assuming all 7,000 UN personnel lead a total of 700,000 men, you still wouldn't have enough people to take over -AND OCCUPY- a large state such as Texas or California.

You're also ignoring the fact that the MOMENT a foreign power shows up on US soil and starts fighting Americans, the vast majority of people will put aside their differences and will turn on the foreigners, including just about all military personnel. As for the supposed "loyalist" forces, they would be mainly composed of 90s and 00s hipsters and socialists, none of which are known for being tough and most of which are a) unarmed, and b) are afraid of firearms.

Oh, and speaking of military personnel, the VAST majority of us support Trump; even our staunch Democrats are absolutely horrified at the idea of Hillary becoming our commander-in-chief.

tl;dr: it is virtually impossible to defeat and occupy the United States as it stands right now.

A lot in that image is just wrong…

Does this faggot know who is running the show here?

And besides ZOG doesn't give a shit about "America", they want to kick off WW3 and set up a NWO in the aftermath after the world population is reduced to a cozier number. Meanwhile they will hide in their enormous bunkers with enough supplies for over a decade.

Really blue-pilled analysis.

True, it's merely their most effective tool right now. But therefor it's not sensible to destroy it for no reason.
They don't want to rule over a heap of ashes. While they may come out of WW3 in a better shape than everyone else, it would still cost them a lot of wealth, influence and ressources. War harms everyone involved, so in most cases it's best to avoid it, especially if it would just be your puppets fighting your friend's puppets. And killing of your own worker drones isn't sensible except if they're truly worthless or you fear imminent rebellion.
That may be true, but eventually they'll have to get out. Staying in a bunker for a decade will erode their chain of command and weaken the loyalty of their puppets, especially if there's a world war going on. Many important people would die, crippling their power structure which would take years to rebuild. Most of the communication, administration, supply, and propaganda infrastructure would be destroyed, hindering attempts to control large areas. This, combined with them sitting in bunkers twirling their thumbs, will lead to warlords, which tend to resist control. It would take decades at least to regain their current degree of control.
I disagree. You should understand that while the proponents of the NWO are powerful, they are far from omnipotent, and starting WW3 right now would be a massive setback for their plans, which is why it's so unlikely.

You are applying the thought process of some evil hedonist to the kikes but in reality they are far far worse. They care much more about causing suffering and wiping out the white race ( or at least delivering a mortal blow ) than shekels. "Satanic Jews" is not just a meme, they literally feed off suffering and sacrifices. World Wars, famine, and disease are the ultimate blood sacrifice.

Jews don't care for each other in the same way whites ( or most other races ) would have kinship. Their fellow jews are just tools.

They are shifting the power balance away from the Western World towards China, this has been in the works since they sold out our steel industry. We are not talking about just armed conflict but biowarfare and viruses, the West will be so weak ( if all goes according to plan ) that there just won't be any resisting.

Too many people are becoming wise to their plans, thanks mostly to the internet. They are on borrowed time and slowly losing their grip ( most people are still sheep of course ). WW3 is a final gambit while they still have the resources and control to pull it off.

Not to mention, wasn't in one of those Agendas ( Agend 21 or 30 I think it was ) there was some goal to reduce global population by some absurd amount like 80%. So I would question that it's a setback for their plans.

Whites were the greatest ally in setting up the NWO.

None of the rest had the skills.

Depends on what his statements 3 days prior were and how many Muslims he can use his business negotiation onto to shoot people.

As is, if Trump gets in, he already has turned into any other politician with a need for Jisrael and shit.
His decisions are set by Obama until 2019, and he still has Holla Forumsphecy crisis to deal with.
He will have 2020 on the latter half to do as he wants, but will have a heavy Democratic congress.

>be 18 year old chink yes I am underage b& in case you were wondering

I like you. :-)

Not just salting the area they are landing with enough pollution to cause their inferior genetics to degrade into instant cancer or offering them some free government care for the rest of their life*

*see your post but with tactical rockets and nukes.

source?

Bump

BUMP FER WAR

Shut up Greg

Why LARP when the real thing is so very close?