I think the MSM is sliding something

Does anyone have an idea of why this "Delete your account" event has so many articles instantly written about it?

Drudge isn't picking it up either. What does Matt know that we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1VCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bildeberg Meeting starts today

Possible.

Or just the fact that this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO YOU FUCKING NONCES!

Did you honestly think the MSM was going to keep hooting like chimps about Trump's shitposting in any way that could be beneficial to them?

Its not that complicated.

And you think its them sliding something, necessarily?

No, user, no - its entirely possible that IS the intent, but I would wager we can expect to see a lot more of this type of stuff.
Everywhere that Trump has shown himself powerful, he will be (oft weakly) attacked in a demasculating attempt by Shillary, and the media will hold it up and hoot and holler about how BTFO Trump was by it, ignoring (or downplaying) any responses. A few times they'll let it seem legit, by covering some of his BTFOings against her - but it will be portrayed as small-time by comparison, and anything really damaging will disappear down the memory hole with frightening speed.

Expect some sort of 'branding' attempt soon against Trump, as there is no doubt a team of Jewish and PoC writers dabbling at one another, trying to identify how they can most effectively - maximum snark from the left, maximum triggering of the right - 'brand' Trump as he has done to his opposition.

They built him up, just so that they would see every place to hit when it came time to bring him down.

It was a pre-planned tweet, so the press was informed.

There is no grass root movement for Shillary, only a big astro-turf campaign that Trump and his nimble navigators should expose.

HAHAHAhAH

I've never hated Jews as much in my life before as I do now.

I really wonder what effect this incredibly lame "burn" by Shitlary actually has on normies, specially when the very first reply to the twit is the RNC kike-in-chief ripping her apart

But Trump was not made by the (((media))), so he is not theirs to destroy.

The media is using the word Meme.
Are they trying to re-brand Hillary as the 'Meme' candidate?

House passes Puerto Rico debt relief bill
archive.is/1VCUQ
????

Could be sliding:
- The La Raza redpilling op
- Concealed carry being shot down
- Bilderberg

Any other major events?

The fact that derpa has plans to round up shitposters before November.

This thread is getting slid too

These and pic related.

Also I'll add that it is hoping that people will rise up and call on Trump's twitter to be deleted since he has done a lot with it.

An user in the other thread I think hit the nail on the head. The objective is so that when people google Hillary and delete they get all these articles instead of ones about her emails.

Holy shit…

Hello Shlomo, I see your shilling methods have improved.

The funny part is I think Trump realized this immediately. His response seems to indicate so.

We should encourage Hills to shitpost tbh. She'll end up saying something inflamatory and causing a curfuffle.

Because real journalism doesn't exist and vapid shit like this from social media is cheap af.

Human behavior is scientifically predictable.

They know this.

That's why they bought EVERY network.

Tens of thousands of years from now they will dig up the remains of our fallen civilization, and after finding a bust of obammy pronounce… "We wuz kangz, 'n shit".

I don't think the shitlib anthem "delete your account" is funny at all.

"Hillary delete" searches will now result in thousands of media articles on this charade instead of the email deletion crime

Damn true!

Little bit mad, tbh fam.

Because there is nothing to report.

It's a nonissue.

It's clearly fake, forced, bought, and paid for.

What is it, like 500k retweets? With Hillary's follower base suddenly becoming real. That's kind of extremely obvious.

The bird brains love to show off how easily they're mesmerized by twitties.

it was meant to cuck Trump.

Hillary asserting her dominance on Twitter.

Ever since the uncovering of Journolist exposed the fact that all of these millennial cumstains collude with each other to write about the same dumb bullshit to push a viewpoint and affect the swill-guzzling masses to agree with them is not new.

What is new however, is how overtly they are going about it, AFTER being exposed for the hacks, frauds, and treasonous fucks they are.

Consider the fact that it wasn't Hillary who wrote "Delete your account." That cunt signs her bullshit with "-H" and you know damn well she would've signed it if she had thought of it. Truth is, it was probably some asshurt Huffington Post cunt who lives in a Tribeca commune that does "social media evangelizing" to make Hillary seem like she has some sort of a backbone and all the other literary lemmings followed this dumb fucking tweet off the cliff of journalistic standards.

The mainstream media is media in the loosest sense of the word now, as in, it's not news; it's opinionated garbage that utilizes technology to get to you.

The only way to fight this type of bullshit is to burn it to the ground completely. Fuck them all. Let their tears turn the ashes of their careers become the muddy grave they deserve.

You know, you talk like someone I know if they had the filter of identity removed.

I hope someday you'll be able to freely speak this way publicly, instead of only on an indonesian cave-finger-painting newsgroup feed.

Like when OP Fast & Furious was exposed? The gun walker program?
Paul Walker dies within days.

Or when the NSA's PRISM program was leaked?
Katy Perry's album Prism leaks online within days.

Sneaky cunts.
I knew there was a reason the media sperged out over such a shit tweet.

Or maybe they're spamming that to try to raise Clinton E-points?

Sometimes the simple reason is the correct one you know.

Probably this.

The MSM had too many articles go out too quickly. But it's not like this was all that difficult a thing to write about so still some remote chance they just wrote some drivel quickly after noticing the comment.

The MSM enjoys writing about this kind of thing because Hillary is supposed to be poo pooing the concept of Trump as part of their narrative.

Whereas Trump can comment on her rape enabling ways, all Hillary can do is "wow just wow it's [current year] and I'm running against Trump?". The MSM is desperate for Hillary to do something, anything, to put down Trump and this is the best thing they've come across yet.

Probably planned for it days ahead of time. The journalists have their own listserves and get marching orders from the person above them. It's tightly regimented propaganda.