Background thread

need some good backgrounds so lets seem em! preferably in the futuristic sci-fi theme, but anything goes! bonus points for spooby halloween related themes

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/potske.tar.bz2
youtu.be/M9xqIIWkP8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also animated backgrounds, anyone here ever use one? Worth it?

libertarian cities thread?
also
get real man

Oh ffs I found the tryhard, it isn't that serious friend

interesting strawman

This is what anarkiddies actually believe

Lol wat?? I just found that line incredibly cringy

Cry more guy, keep fighting that "fight"

more strawmen
the demand for resources outpaced industrial output of the tools for getting them
one way of increasing output of resources was to use large numbers of workers instead of the yet unsophisticated machines
history lesson:
both safety regulations and less children working was a natural result of people getting more wealth at their disposal
the previous dispossession of land was government caused as well - but people taking risks overcame it
the government answer to the following unemployment and poverty from their progressive safety regulations (which were already happening due to technological advance) was to start more wars

but, statists always blame the problems on the lack of a state and excuse every problem irrefutably state caused

u wanted backgrounds not I, so if you're op im out of here

are you equating "black bloc" the soros funded provocateur group to all anarchist ideology?
what an inteligent discussion you've given

Good luck OP

It's not a straw man you fucktard, it's the way shit actually goes down when capitalism is unrestrained. In theory the free market gives everyone the best possible choices. In reality regulatory capture makes is as dystopic as any communist regime.

thats why I usually just copy pasta because most who write responses arent even trying and those who are reading still get the good info

Your strawman comic seems to ignore the fact that all those protectors posses an army of some sort.

Address my points and I'll address yours

Yep I'm op and cool man, I came for backgrounds not a bunch of psuedo intellectual bullshit paired with words on a fucking photo

Try harder

Pleb.

Despite its failings being within a state territory, the state shut it down because it was overcoming most of its difficulties.

Pics from previous thread:
my.mixtape.moe/potske.tar.bz2 (57 M)

It was a really really neat thing, I think it'll be inspiration for housing in the future

It sorta reminds me of the Alice Garden Pods from Deus Ex

Pls shoot me now.
I dont want to be so close to the avg population in the future.

The word is wallpaper you ignorant fucking retard

Cheers

noice

fuckin love this artist.

What's up with the last picture? Why not play VR inside where the floor's not as hard as concrete and you don't risk getting run over?

dunno, thats just the way he drew it

her and pic related was the only reason to watch Lost

i have a img for you.
youtu.be/M9xqIIWkP8M

roll

Literally nobody would agree to a peaceful society if there was nobody to enforce the rules.
If you have rule-enforcers without "rulers" they'd assume authority over everyone.

Holla Forums is the point of that sewer pipe emptying

up