It really makes you think

What would you do?

Eeh, I doubt she is

Rodham most likely comes from Old English. Its a contraction between the words "Rod" and "Ham"

Before the great vowel shift, Rod would've been pronounced something more like the modern "Road" and "Ham" would be pronounced "Home" and is used as the old English word for home

You can see this in, for example, Gotham City, which comes from the two Old English words "Got" (Goat) "Ham" (Home) or Goat Home, based on an old town in England

Please use complete sentences and basic grammar. Your Reddit spacing is really annoying. Did you learn to form sentences when you took English class in middle school?

same thing im already doing
setting up the ideological membership for a free world
a new world

nice meme faggot.

Learn how to write. Jesus, it's not even that hard. Stop typing like niggers, then maybe we wont treat you like one.

I sincerely hope your autism is ironic.

I'm not even being autistic here. I am just saying that paragraphing should come naturally to people with IQs over room temperature.

Stop replying to this guy you idiots jesus fuck

found the jew

Nice try, Chaim

There is a difference between indentation on paragraphs

and

double

spacing

after

every

single

sentence

regardless

of

how

short

or

long

the

sentence

may

be

even

if

the

sentence

is

only

three

words

long.

As

far

as

I

know,

individual

sentences

do

not

count

as

entire

fucking

paragraphs.

People

have

called

it

Reddit

spacing

for

a

long

time

for

a

reason,

except

now

there

are

enough

of

them

here

to

get

butthurt

about

it

Cool strawman

I'll give you a comparison if you are too fucking retarded to understand what I am trying to tell you
Paragraphing with double spacing:
Internal Combustion Engines. An internal-combustion engine is a heat engine that burns fuel and air inside a combustion chamber located within the engine proper. Simply stated, a heat engine is an engine that converts heat energy to mechanical energy. The internal- combustion engine should be distinguished from the external-combustion engine, for example, the steam engine and the Stirling engine, which burns fuel outside the prime mover, that is, the device that actually produces mechanical motion. Both basic types produce hot, expanding gases, which may then be employed to move pistons, turn turbine rotors, or cause locomotion through the reaction principle as they escape through the nozzle.

Most people are familiar with the internal-combustion reciprocating engine, which is used to power most automobiles, boats, lawn mowers, and home generators. Based on the means of ignition, two types of internal-combustion reciprocating engines can be distinguished: spark-ignition engines and compression-ignition engines. In the former, a spark ignites a combustible mixture of air and fuel; in the latter, high compression raises the temperature of the air in the chamber and ignites the injected fuel without a spark. The diesel engine is a compression-ignition engine. This article emphasizes the spark-ignition engine. The invention and early development of internal-combustion engines are usually credited to three Germans.

Nikolaus Otto patented and built (1876) the first such engine; Karl Benz built the first automobile to be powered by such an engine (1885); and Gottlieb Daimler designed the first high-speed internal-combustion engine (1885) and carburetor. Rudolf Diesel invented a successful compression-ignition engine (the diesel engine) in 1892. The operation of the internal-combustion reciprocating engine employs either a four-stroke cycle or a two-stroke cycle. A stroke is one continuous movement of the piston within the cylinder. In the four-stroke cycle, also known as the Otto cycle, the downward movement of a piston located within a cylinder creates a partial vacuum. Valves located inside the combustion chamber are controlled by the motion of a camshaft connected to the crankshaft.

Paragraphing without double spacing:
The four strokes are called, in order of sequence, intake, compression, power, and exhaust. On the first stroke the intake valve is opened while the exhaust valve is closed; atmospheric pressure forces a mixture of gas and air to fill the chamber. On the second stroke the intake and exhaust valves are both closed as the piston starts upward. The mixture is compressed from normal atmospheric pressure (1 kg / sq cm, or 14.7 lb / sq in) to between 4. 9 and 8. 8 kg / sq cm (70 and 125 lb / sq in). During the third stroke the compressed mixture is ignited – either by compression ignition or by spark ignition. The heat produced by the combustion causes the gases to expand within the cylinder, thus forcing the piston downward. The piston's connecting rod transmits the power from the piston to the crankshaft.
This assembly changes reciprocating – in other words, up-and-down or back-and-forth motion – to rotary motion. On the fourth stroke the exhaust valve is opened so that the burned gases can escape as the piston moves upward; this prepares the cylinder for another cycle. Internal-combustion spark-ignition engines having a two-stroke cycle combine intake and compression in a single first stroke and power and exhaust in a second stroke. The internal-combustion reciprocating engine contains several subsystems: ignition, fuel, cooling, and exhaust systems. The ignition system of a spark-ignition engine consists of the sparking device (the spark plug); the connecting wire from the plug to the distributor; and the distributor, which distributes the spark to the proper cylinder at the proper time.
The distributor receives a high-energy spark from a coil, or magneto, that converts low-voltage energy to high-voltage energy. Some ignition systems employ transistorized circuitry, which is generally more efficient and less troublesome than the mechanical breaker-point system used in the past. Most ignition systems require an external electrical energy source in the form of a battery or a magneto. Spark-ignition engines require a means for mixing fuel and air. This may be either a carburetor or fuel injection. A carburetor atomizes the fuel into the engine's incoming air supply.

Reddit spacing (and mind you, this is a generous example, since most sentences are much longer than what you find on the site):
The mixture is then vaporized in the intake manifold on its way to the combustion chamber. fuel injection sprays a controlled mist of fuel into the airstream, either in the intake manifold or just before the intake valve or valves of each cylinder.

Both carburetors and fuel injectors maintain the correct fuel- to-air ratio, about one part fuel to fifteen parts air, over a wide range of air temperatures, engine speeds, and loads.

Fuel injection can compensate for changes in altitude as well.

Internal-combustion engines require some type of starting system.

Small engines are generally started by pulling a starting rope or kicking a lever.

Larger engines may use compressed air or an electric starting system.

The latter includes a starter – a high-torque electric motor – to turn the crankshaft until the engine starts.

Starting motors are extremely powerful for their size and a redesigned to utilize high currents (200 to 300 amperes).

The large starting currents can cause a battery to drain rapidly; for this reason a heavy- duty battery is usually used.

Interrupting this connection is an electrical switch called a solenoid, which is activated by the low- voltage starting switch.

Int his way the ignition switch can be located away from the starter and yet still turn the starter on and off.

The cooling system is important because internal-combustion engines operate at high temperatures of combustion – spark- ignition engines at approximately 2, 760 degrees C (5, 000 degrees F) and diesel engines at even higher temperatures.

If it were not for the cooling system, these high temperatures would damage and melt many parts of the engine.

The cooling system essentially dissipates the heat of combustion in metal, water, or air and automatically regulates the temperature so that the engine can operate at its optimum temperature – about 93 degrees C (200 degrees F).

Air-cooled engines, popularly used to power small lawn mowers, chain saws, power generators, and motorcycles, as well as small cars and airplanes, often require no moving parts, and therefore little or no maintenance, for the cooling system.

The head, or uppermost part, of the cylinder and the cylinder block have fins cast into them; these fins increase the surface exposed to the surrounding air, allowing more heat to be radiated.

Usually a cover or shroud channels the air flow over the fins.

A fan is sometimes included if the engine is located away from a stream of fast-moving air.

Water-cooled engines have water jackets built into the engine block.

Okay, I see your point. But Jesus stop sperging out like some legit aspie

The paragraphing was already done by the person that wrote it, the only thing that could even remotely be considered effort would be simply double spacing each time after I copy-pasted a sentence.

Why is Holla Forums so mean to jews Holla Forums? Don't they like klezmer music?

the double spacing is neater since you can't even indent

I hate to say this, but i think its because its become like an "addiction" for me to hate jews online. In reality, i probably get along with most of them. It's just that "chock-factor" of saying things that are not allowed that give me some weird nice feeling.

post this image

and then continue doing all the things i would have otherwise done: exactly nothing.

It doesn't work that way, either her mother is Jewish making her Jewish or her mother isn't Jewish.
Real jews wouldn't care about "75%" only about her mother.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

thanks for the first-hand insight, Holla Forums

there is no such thing as 75% jewish.
you can't gas only 75% of a person.

It most likely means one of her parents was Jewish and the other was half-Jewish, thus 3/4 Jewish.

well, she's a fake blonde

probably a fake german too

I hate Holla Forums and I know this shit because one of my friends is technically a jew (jewish mother) but he's an atheist.

To be jewish born (religion) you need to have a jewish (religion) mother, your father isn't relevant.
To be jewish (race) I think the pure jews look down on all race mixing jews and don't consider them true jews (race).

Atheists need to be gassed tbh. They don't make klezmer music (unlike Jews).

We can try.

We can try to gas 75% of as a test subject.