Comic Con

Somehow I doubt there's going to be a bombshell like the Dominator reveal

Other urls found in this thread:

samakaphyllis.tumblr.com/post/147505323690/hey-pzeeps-im-making-this-announcement-to-let
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh, I figured it would've ended and been replaced already, haven't heard shit about it in quite a while.

This is why you fail

Actually we know it's not getting renewed for a third season

Wonder how many people are just going to ask about Tom Rugger's WB cartoons.

Star is a slightly better than mediocre show that Holla Forums obsesses over.

Glad to see that Penn Zero is getting a second season. Despite meh execution, it's such a great premise that I want to see more of. And when it works it works. Just get rid of the two jackass characters.

GF is going to be IIRC.
Alex just realized he will never do something as good an as clean from his ideologies ever again.

Also as an autist that sucked GF treasure hunt cock hard I completely trust Star vs to surpass GF in this season.

A shame since Hildy is pretty cute.

every time I go to Comic con, it ends up being much more shit than I anticipated

I just walk around taking pictures of cosplayers. I very rarely shown interest in any of the panels, since like half of them are about diversity in comics and how diversity is so important diversity diversity diversity diversity.

>There will never be a Power Pack: The animated series with Incognitymous art

why live

>you will never go to comic con with GF that is not prematurely cancelled

Are you retarded

what's so great about Gravity Falls panel again?

actually, there WAS supposed to be a gravity falls farewell panel, but the manlet wasnt informed and got snippy on twitter about it so disney cancelled it.

Then again, 8/co/ is filled with losers from Holla Forums and /a/.

Penn Zero season 2 when?

Have The Brother Chaps ever been to Comic Con? Those shitty Two More Eggs shorts seem like a good enough excuse for Disney to send them there.

Great argument, user. Are you going to explain why I'm retarded or…?

Penn Zero is the latest Disney XD casualty

samakaphyllis.tumblr.com/post/147505323690/hey-pzeeps-im-making-this-announcement-to-let

Man, every time Comic Con comes up I remember Scott McCloud reminiscing about it in the black and white Zot! compilation and how back when he and a bunch of his buddies first started it it was a nice little gathering of comic book fans wanting to talk about their favorite comics. Nowadays it's just a marketing blitz for anyone even slightly tied to "nerd culture", and I wonder if McCloud is even involved with it anymore.

IGN did a promo for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People at Comic Con, but I don't think the Brothers Chaps were there for that.

What's with Disney's trend of constantly fucking over their IPs?

It's easy to do when you have every top IP in the world

It's amazing those shows got two seasons in the first place when they're on a network no one watches

tfw op doesn't have a gf so he cries at night thinking about his lonely con visits.

This exactly.

A girl I knew became one of them. She dresses up as weebshit constantly, or better yet, LoL shit.
Earlier this year, she dressed up as Sailor Jupiter, apparently. I was thoroughly assured by her that Sailor Jupiter had a teal outfit and hair.

She's exactly as you describe it, scantily clad, tumblr fanatic, obsessed with other lunatics dressing up like dickheads and enjoys watching the most trash cartoons and animes possible. AT, RS, Vampire Knight etc.

As someone who hates anime and the way it's churned out, I don't know how any sane human being can watch 20 different slice of life weebshows at the same time and feel invested in it.

Disney barely bothers with anything if it doesn't make Disney Princess money.

they don't. nobody takes those cartoons seriously and they watch them because it's fun and there's something to talk about with /a/, you need to spend less time on the internet

BECAUSE RENGE IS MY LIFE, YOU NORMIE!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least we know Pickle & Peanut and Future Worm won't be coming back

anything interesting happen yet?

Man, that is fucking hilarious.

Implying that all cosplayers aren't attention seeking whores.

Like you've never worn a costume for Halloween.

…wait, what?

It's the best costume every year.

Alex has always been a passive aggressive, hypocritical, nutjob SJW.