ColorOfChange vs. Trump

So this group is pressuring companies to destroy Trump and winning

Can we do something about this? It's a small lobbying anti-white firm

In February ColorOfChange sent letters to Coca-Cola, Google, Xerox, Adobe >Systems, AT&T, and Cisco Systems asking them not to support the Republican National Convention if Donald Trump was the nominee. Coke has responded by backing away slowly from the crazy that is the sure to be the Republican convention, where Donald Trump has promised "riots" if he is not nominated.

politicususa.com/2016/03/30/coca-cola-declines-sponsor-republican-national-convention-hate.html

Funny tweet but it's a bad trend and they are pressuring companies that don't really give a fuck either way.

We need a petition or something to tell Coke that it's not OK to attack Trump. Or we need to go ananmoose on this ColorOfChange anti-whites

Conan is exploiting this now to make fun of Trump

Good

NOT good you fucking kike

Coke once threatened to move their plant from Atlanta if they refused to honor MLK day. And Atlanta gave in. And look at Atlanta now!

I delivered some shit to Atlanta… Fucking nightmare. Lots of angry blondes and violent niggers

No shit?

I have a crazy idea. We could use deception against them AND drive the Bernie loons to her
Of course now that I posted this on the chans, I'm sure the lugenpresse will be aware of our nefarious plot and probably run an article on Buzzfeed or HuffPo or some shit.

Posts like this pain me, really, they do.

Because you just don't get it.

Do you honestly understand what will happen if you make such a petition?

Either it will be removed by the site hosting it ('promoting hate speech' or some drivel; they make the rules, so it doesn't matter if it doesn't technically violate them), or the Left will simply make a petition to counter-signal your petition and then get it to have 3-10 times as many signatures as yours got, then amiplify it all over the social-/media.

You fucks really don't get it… You've lost all social power.

Your social currency is worthless - worse than that, attempting to employ it actively reduces your capacity to exercise social power.

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares what you think, nobody cares that you disagree with them, nobody fucking cares - certainly, no more than they care about the great heaping piles of shekels (currency both physical and social) and derivative social power which your opponents offer, in the case of big business or politicians/celebrities (>implying); nor more than the social power boost acquired via signaling against you, in the case of the progressive mud-zombie horde.

The ride is not going to end until you do.

Cooperations opposing Trump is good ammunition for the Bernouts.

Go look at how Holla Forums is already accepting for Trump.

Establishing how much the media, cooperation, and so on are against Trump while he backs Bernies policies (TPP), will win them.

how insightful
filtered.

Eat shit, Chiam.

This is how this shit should be spun. It will further show how bought Hillary is, continually reminds people that Trump is an outsider, and will make people drop these corporations if they continue their bullshit and make people turn on these companies.

This shit can be used against them but we have to spread the word.

Atlanta was probably good once.

I thought that Trump was a Pepsi man.

Online petitions are worthless. Why? They take no effort to do. You literally click the link to the petition and then click the button that says 'sign petition', autocomplete then fills out the form, if any, and then you click submit. You read something on some website and thought 'I agree with this' and then clicked your mouse 4 times, it took 35 seconds start to finish to complete and then youve forgot about it a week later.

Its activism devoid of pation and every entity, corporate or governmental is rightfully going to give it zero fucking thought unless it is something they already wanted to do.

You guys want to counter act this? Sit down and spend 15 minutes typing, or better yet hand writing, out a letter detailing your grievances and dedication to not giving them business until your grievances are addressed. As far as cost benefit analysis goes hand written discontent is infinitely more powerful than some bullshit online petition because it shows that you are dissatisfied enough to take time out of your day to write this letter and it is a safe assumption that for every 1 letter they receive there are 100 people who agree with that letter. So if they get letters from every single trump supporter… 1) it would cause a massive inconvenience to the companies manpower and 2) it would show them that they stand to lose at a minimum x * y, where x is the number of letters and y is the profit from a single unit of their cheapest item. They may still double down on their shit, as leftists and kikes have so often been known to do ala target, but even if they do its nice to rub it in their faces how much their kiking will cost them.

LOOK AT THEIR LOGO
THE COLOR OF CHANGE IS RED

(((They))) no longer hide in the shadows.

I'm sorry, do you have a TV show? Beause you don't

Money = power and corporations being backed down by anti-white Commies in important

Holla Forums is full of broke losers or a few richfags who have no balls

The ride ends when we kill all of you because we've lost everything

This is great. We should be pushing for all natural agriculture, and therefore all natural food, and therefore no artificial anything anywhere.

Sure, bread won’t last as long. Just don’t fucking buy as much at once, then. It’s not that fucking hard.

FUCKTARDS!!!! STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT IT WHAT YOU FUCKING INTELLECTUAL BETAS!

This group that pressured Coke is just an online petition! So we counter it . Coke just wants to make money!

I smell a meme

Color
Of
Change
Ade
-
Caust
Of
Lies
Ade

Read what I said you fuckstick

Online petitions are ignored unless it is something the company already wanted to do as in only leftist petitions are paid any attention to. Hand written correspondence is infinitely more powerful than your leftist online petitions.

You are either trying to derail this effort or are fresh off the downboat. If you are the former, you best start remembering death by oven will not be pleasant. If you are the latter shut your fucking mouth and lurk more.

Coke pulling out only hurts the RNC. Trump got to where is now despite the RNC. Not because of it.

I don't even know what you are on about. This is prime shit to make people turn against these companies. The success of Trump and in some ways Bernie shows how much people despise corporations as a whole.

20 hours in Krita later:

#ColorOfChange

You've posted this social currency in a dozen threads.
You're spamming.

More like #ColorOfCorporations.

You forgot to add "ASHES AND ECHOES" at the end

It's the end of the school year, and babby probably just completed Sociology 101, and wants to use his new words. Give the poor rambling retard a break.

How can coke not love Trump?
He promotes them FOR FREE!

From their perspective, an evil racist sexist misogynist facist Hitler is promoting them.

They want to disavow.

What did you think theyd do? Coke wont sponsor the rnc? The mchorror!

More insightful than anything you've offered user.
Right back at you m80.

There's no 'oy vey' maggot, I'm probably whiter than you, I just recognize the truth, which is that nobody DOES care about you - certainly not big business, nor the tech industry, nor the media, nor basically anyone, really.
The only value in your social currency at this point, outside of like Eastern Europe, is in counter-signaling against it.

I would assume this is the case; however, the argument relies heavily upon the notion that there is more social currency (translating to physical currency in many cases) to be had in NOT signaling against Trump - there is clearly not more in signaling FOR Trump, the only way this argument could make any sense would be merely to urge them to keep quiet.
And I quite frankly don't think there is, at this point, following a cost-benefit analysis on their behalf, a risk in benefit on their behalf in signaling against Trump.
They can't signal with him (that'll hurt them badly; and few factions gunning for them to do so, to boot), they can keep quiet (and neither lose, nor gain, anything), or they can signal against Trump, which will likely offer a net-positive in terms of benefit (with a great many factions ready and willing to offer support, in physical and social [translating to physical] currency to that end; minimal losses in terms of those who support Trump enough to matter in this context).

That's what I mean when I say our social currency is worthless - what we offer in not signaling against us is simply not enough, by any measure, relative to what is offered by others to signal against us; never mind the notion of signaling FOR us, something which offers little-to-no value at this stage, it would appear.

When you kill all the white men who counter-signal against the delusion that straight white males of traditionalist/nationalistic predisposition are largely devoid of social power and that their social currency has little value in the current clime?
The ride certainly won't end for anyone but folks like me when you do that user - for you, it will only intensify, because people like me are some of the few sources to whom your social currency has any value, with whom you have any sort of social power, and in our absence, you will be even more worthless in the social context.

Only two, actually, you're exaggerating.

I only thought it up in this thread tbh fam, and the only other thread I've posted about it was… Oh, that direct TV commercial thread, which exemplifies it perfectly.

Nah, that guy is a faggot demoralizationfag.
That is not my intent.

My intent is to make you aware of the fact that you have no social power, and thus no value in your social currency.

That is why petitions and writing into big business are effectively worthless.

They are faced with three choices: Signal with you, not signal at all in the specific context(s), or signal against you.

Signal with you

Not signal at all

Signal against you

Do you get it yet?

They don't care if we don't like them because we have no social power, and no value to our social currency [which often translates to physical currency], nor do we have much in the way of organizations or factions able to reimburse them for, or motivate them towards, supporting us; while our enemies have a great deal of social power, with much value to their social currency, and a huge variety of organizations which are willing and able to reimburse for/motivate toward supporting them (see the fucking OP of this thread for God's sake!).

You want to know why this shit keeps happening?
Because of what I've described above.

The value in our support is low and the risk in our support is high, while the value in our opposition is high and the risk in our opposition is low.
Our enemies, on the other hand, the value in their support is high and the risk in their support is low, the value in their opposition is low and the risk in their opposition is high.

That's why major businesses, especially in the context of their media outreach, are shitting on us at every opportunity.

So stop being so confused about it, and stop thinking you can tackle it via employment of your social power or the value of your social currency, because you can't.
Not until we set things right.

I don't drink carbonated beverages anyway. Get fucked, Coke.

Take your old news and shove it up your clogged up pooper.

Good. I don't want corporations sponsoring political events.

This is either copy-paste shilling or a professional hired to demotivatingly shitpost.

Yeah, yeah. We're nobodies, just a handful of autistic naziboos shitposting on a Nepali brass-casting forum. None of the cool kids club want to be associated with us because we're creepy and we have weird hobbies.

Heard it all before.

There's a word what you're doing though, for just yammering on about a situation without offering an alternative; that word is 'whining'.

So, social currency fag, either offer some useful suggestions to help your fellow anons rectify the situation you have so pompously, thuddingly outlined or GTFO.

anuses and elbows found himself a new buzzword

Fuck off, commoncuckold. Go spend half a video about tumblrfags bitching about Holla Forums because OY FUCKING VEY we talk about meme magic and kek here instead of devoting all discussion to muh god muh pozzed churches muh horry book. Nigger.

What coke needs to see is youtube videos. Youtube videos of real Americans who support and listen to trump saying that if they have to choose between Trump and Coke, they will chose Coke. THAT will send Coke and message and it's the kind of social signalling that normal fags love these days.

er.

* they will choose Trump

wew, I guess the indoctrination was more effective than I realized. Coke is powerful shit. Even Trump said he would keep drinking it after they insulted him. Wow.

No, you dense faggot, you aren't 'nobodies' - but you ARE without social power, bearing worthless social currency.
You cannot deny this.

None of the BUSINESSES want to invest in supporting your cause, because YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL POWER.

And the MAJORITY of the NORMIES legitimately want nothing to do with you, because, again, you have no social power, your social currency has no value.

No, you heard something entirely different from what I said, and leapt to the assumption that you understand the commentary on offer - which you clearly do not.

… I DID offer an alternative - stop expecting otherwise.

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, this shit happens, you faggots come out and cry about it, 'why do these businesses keep doing this!?', 'why do the normies not pay any attention to our arguments?!', and the answer is the same in both cases - so, my alternative? Stop doing that.
Expect that.
Expect that this is going to happen more, and that attempt to employ your social power, the value of your social currency - say, by writing a letter to a company, or trying to get a petition going amongst the people - is going to result in nothing but failure, as it always does.

Its like, you go into a store with a handful of bottlecaps, and you just cannot fathom why these stores keep rejecting your currency, why they have no problem booting you out of the store while calling you a cunt.

The reason is because the currency you're attempting to employ has no value, and you have no social power (as to make it unpalatable or unwise to try to throw you out while calling you a cunt).

See above.

Until this situation is rectified, until we can achieve a state or condition wherein our social currency has value, and wherein we have social power, you can expect this sort of shit to continue to happen, and I've explained to you WHY it happens again and again and again.

But if you want to fall me a fag and keeping crying about about the fact that nobody will accept your bottlecaps, and that nobody sheds a tear when you're thrown out on your ass, be my guest.

angry fat blonde coal-burners? Nothing of value.

Why not just drink pepsi?

Pepsi is just as pozzed as Coke. They came out against the NC bathroom law.

Sweet tea, coffee, and water for me.

Atlanta! Sherman should be brought back from the dead to do the job right this time.

I say that as a Dixiefag. The place is the ultimate shithole.

Stop watching Conan when he had the cast of the new Shit Wars on and the nigger stormtrooper basically said he's been fucking Daisy Ridley.

What's going to be hilarious is how all these faggots trying to distance themselves from Trump for fear of some liberal boycott will quietly come crawling back when he's president.

Given what happened to target and that beach body thing a while ago i can see this backfiring on the left. Most people couldnt give a fuck if coke sponsor the republicans or not and will only see this as a company being manipulated by raving loonies. It should have happened a while ago but people will start to push back against the loonies.

I just hope it happens sooner rather than later.

SOCIAL CURRENCY SOCIAL CURRENCY SOCIAL CURRENCY SOCIAL CURRENCY I KNOW THE SMART WORDS THAT SMART PEOPLE SAY

You're a different person than who he replied to with that. Why are you forcing yourself into that line?

Oh wait. (((You))).

Got it.

Water is good for you, but if you need something tasty once a day, pick something that won't poison you like fresh apple juice or homemade tea. Ask your grandma for recipes.

I stopped drinking soda a year ago anyway.

It's better to abstain from liquids altogether.

I can see your argument, but allow me to riposte.