Holla Forums fashion?

I need to buy new shoes edition

Something that is primarily comfortable, secondarily suitable for both casual and formal settings, would be nice

Also, how to identify libcucks via attire?

Other urls found in this thread:

allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/casual-shoes/eastport-boat-shoes/SF43502.html
kommandostore.com/modox-m-p2-2-gorka/
steel-boots.com/
gripfastboots.com/
shopeu.ecco.com/uk/en/mens/view-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry, but I live in Canada, and would like a job

Stray away from hipster libcuckery flannels and beard tier shit.

Wear a lot of black, functional, light, military-inspired clothing (bomber jackets, field coats)

Black jeans are a must. Joggers can be cool too just not the super comfy looking pajama pants.

Black leather boots or running shoes (adidas has an awesome selection right now)

Make sure all your clothes is form fitting (e.g not baggy or relaxed fit) and dont be a fatass, hit the gym. It's pretty simple to be Holla Forums /fa/scist

Daily reminder that men are valued for their function, not for their appearance. Take and go away.

I wish I could, user, but and those shoes aren't gonna be neither comfy or workworthy

I really hate the idea of either having to wear goddamn boots, or normie plastic 2-years-if-lucky runners

What do y'all think of loafers and driving moccasins

>not going for blackshirts which mean you cant wear black jeans unless you want to be a 7th grade goth kid
pic related

I wear cargo shorts or basketball shorts and black t shirts with a black wife beater underneath for when I go to the gym. If I want to look nice I will wear a black polo and jeans but its usually too damn hot to wear jeans. I also wear something like this for shoes, they were like 30 bucks.

Why New Balance?

It was cool for back in the day, but if I saw anyone wearing those today, I'd call them a faggot.

It gets shit done.

also, checked

I don't think he's saying wear that exactly, rather its just some inspiration. All of my suits are Hugo Boss though.

But really, I've seen people on Holla Forums talk about them before. Is there a connection between say nationalism and NB? Does their marketing team frequent this site? pls help

You might as well just kill yourself tbh fam.

Checked and kekked at awful fashion advice.

Sad!

I have no particular brand loyalty, they were just good and cheap

Loafers. Driving moccasins. Thoughts?

I just noticed this pic has New Balance too, maybe there is some kind of weird psychic connection that made me buy them. Also I pretty much dress like proud guardian of the Aryan race tier and I've never seen this picture before. A-am I unfashionable Holla Forums? I live on the west coast though so nobody wears suits like that even to work.

No idea about any connections between NB and nationalism. Maybe their marketing team does hang around.

You sound down on hiking boots. They can work well. Gore-Tex is the problem I've found with foot sweat. Look for boots that don't have it. I have some Merrell Moab Ventilators that I really like for hot weather. I do have some Danner boots with Gore-Tex that I like for rain and winter. Wool socks help as well.

Buy a nice leather pair of Sperry Top-Sider's

Oooh, this looks cozy. How long do they last?

Jesus what a fag!

wait what

Explain?

I have a pair but I live in southern california so its always hot and I can't really wear jeans without a lot of discomfort. Wearing big shoes like that with my chicken calves is a great way to look like a dumbass so I only wear them when I go camping and hiking since then you need jeans to protect against snakes.

A very long time actually.

I'm on my second pair, my last ones lasted me about 3 years and even still I could get them resoled and they'd be good as new

New Balance is an American brand that manufactures in the US, so that might be it.

This is how white people dress, you nigger

a long fucking time if you buy the nice ones. you're not going to be doing anything active in them though but they're good house/office/shitting around town shoes.
New Balance or bust tbh, if you live in a snowy area get some chuck taylors and a pair of boots too.

Not all NB's are made in USA so be on the look out for the ones that are they will typically have "MADE IN USA" on the tongue.

Guccio Gucci is rolling in his grave

It's for signalling with the blatant N symbol.
Team it with a black polo buttoned to the neck.

sage

stop making slide thread you back stabber

So dress like a dirt poor deadbeat with alcoholism. Got it!

What the fuck is wrong with a t shirt jeans and running shoes?
This is what every single fucking person wears.

allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/casual-shoes/eastport-boat-shoes/SF43502.html

Just wear nice form fitting clothes that aren't heavily branded. Looking nice puts you at an advantage when you are arguing with people. Most people dress

The most chic Holla Forums fashion trend coming from Haus ov Treblinka this year: Frogge Couture.

Fuck.

…like shit 99% of the time. By puttninng on nice clothes you signal that you are ahead of the crowd in other areas.

Why don't you ask on Tumblr

what kind of man can't even pick out a pair of shoes on his own, are you a fucking girl?

A man's gotta learn how to do something right somewhere along the line, and I'd like to know what I want before I even step foot into a store so I can just go in, get my shit, and get out.

Sorry I don't want to ask the dyed hair cashier which men's shoes she thinks are best and have to deal with her trying to sucker me into buying flip-flops.

pick one

Buy what you think looks nice. It isn't rocket science. Nobody's going to ridicule you if your shoes don't match your belt.

Plebs. The whole lot of you.

But when dressed formally, your shoes SHOULD match your belt (in both color, AND texture).

Okay, calm down Mr. Bateman.

of fucking course not, but I want something that'll last and be comfy as fuck.

Ideally your watch, cuff-links, and tie clip (and Collar pin if you're into that) should all be of the same metal, have the same design/pattern, and be above 80 gloss units on a glossometer

A real man wears a shirt when possible.

New balance is really popular with young Nationalists in the UK. It's very much considered an "in" brand in many nationalist circles on the continent too. I've even heard some people talk about how the N stands for Nazi, Nationalist, etc.

Every time I see this video I don't know whether to laugh or get pissed off.

these are nice as hell but impractical.
not Holla Forums at all.

I dress as a hipster (Undercut, flannel, beard) at my college campus so I can slowly subvert the liberal clubs on campus, I've gotten two people to go full 14/88, and this is at University of RAPE-ginia

Black cowboy boots. Very comfy and good for both casual and formal settings - like you want.

Wear under nice jeans and topped with black henleys or polos. There you go. Also, all clothes by Diesel are pretty fascist inspired.

/r/ing that screencap from r/shortpeople of the dude that wears raised cowboy boots and a gallon hat.

I ride horses. Combat boots are good too, though.

Fair enough.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

Brush shine for casual, spit shine for formal.

Yup.

boy where in sam hell do you think we are with yer froo froo shiny boots

sheriff pls go

whut did you just say to me young man

First, are you /fit/, user?

If so, then anything goes.

Anything can work, if you're /fit/.

Always remember that.

idk, user. I think combat boots are quite stylish.
Vid related.

do you drive a lifted F-350 that is underlit with green neon and has a dual smoke-stack equipped turbo-diesel?

this ain't no faggy parade down to the schnitzel cookout, son

this is my land you tread on

Sheriff pls.

simmer down now ya hear

I agree Sheriff, a man with no mud on his boots ain't no working man

Is this a new meme? Laughing my ass off

I've worn them, they aren't comfortable or usable at all outside of a wilderness environment. I would rather wear sneakers in an urban environment so I have mobility and versatility rather than being weighed down by giant clunky hiking boots.

It is pretty funny.

The zoomey-face multi-reply meme has been around longer than chans.

new balance is fucking gay, just wear something made in your own country, boots preferably. red wing = usa

I've been on chans for nearly a decade and never saw something like that, must have somehow missed them

Am I good, Holla Forums?

Bullboxer shoes are damn-comfy/10 and made in Europe rather than some third world shithole.

Your fucking gay

Add this and then you're good.

No, you look way too nice wearing light colored clothing, like you belong in the country club and are likely a cuck with a smile on your face all the time. You need to wear dark colors - black and dark navy blue are best.

In general, white/light colors = openness (feminine energy) and dark colors = strength (masculine energy).

Nope.

I approve of this tactic, dressing as white as scientifically possible.

Wearing Ralph Lipschitz, however, should not be on the list.

FASHION IS GAY
SLIDE THREADS ARE GAY
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/oven/

What the fuck kind of Freudian bullshit is this? All dark wardrobe is for edgy kids. Dull colors = low energy. Bright colors = high energy, and charisma. Look at the Landsknecht. Also bright colors attract attention and give you a presence.

What about grey?

Who the fuck cares about the brand as long as it's not something like A&F.

Also nice.

I either go semi-formal or work clothes, not much in between.

Semi-formal

Work

If I need to go casual or whatever just swap out the shirt with a polo shirt or sweater.

Whatever, fag. Enjoy your all black wardrobe.

Not all black, jamface.

Conservative. Stand out by looking exceptional, not by wearing the loudest fucking shirt, queer.

Yeah, okay guy with with no friends; a white polo is loud.

Just wear a grey suit with a bright colour tie and you'd have the best of both worlds, don't you think?

White isn't loud, but you said specifically that you would wear bright colors to stand out.

Don't know what you mean by dragging in Freud, and I don't care about edgy kids. White colors have always been associated with the colors of connecting with god, being spiritual, being intimate with your lover, etc. It's why it's the wedding dress color, color of priestly robes, color associated with angels, and so on.

Dark colors are the colors for warriors, strength, and fortitude (sealed). There's a time and a place for everything, and I don't wear open colors in public around the rabble.

You asked for opinions on your outfit and you got them.

Yes, conservative is best.

I can't believe I've posted this much on fashion on Holla Forums. Goodnight, anons!

So the redcoats who killed shitloads of zulu weren't warriors?

This is pretty much what I do. Lightly colored oxford with or without a tie. Depends on the weather really, I have this floral print one that people seem to like a lot. I got a more subtle one in the mail this week because all the solid ties I have are falling apart and are too boring.

brown shirts rise when?

it could of been great
everytime i see these kinds of videos i die a little inside, at the though of what could of been

all those brave young men, Fighting and dying for there nation and there people,
you did this to me you bastards

No you did it to yourself. You refuse to take risks and foster connections with other individuals because you are scared of the consequences of the "Po Po".

And you reap exactly the crop you sow. misery and disappointment of not having risked or tried anything.

actually i was saying you guys made me a Nazi sympathizer from a lib faggot , recalling the past and wounder what life would be like if they had won the war

im not talking about what could be done now, im just Romanticizing the past i guess

Ok yes I'm sorry ,And there was a bit of a hint of "projection" in my rant.

But it can't be said that majority of young men aren't feeling like this right now.

It simply drives me to the wall watching videos of Anifa on camera actually doing "things" then to have the "Redpilled" community sitting around with their thumbs up their assholes shitposting on a yotsuba styled image boards.

"The barbarians are surrounding us,Time to stop waiting for the city guard and pick up swords and prepare to defend ourselves" ~Concerned Roman Citizen

Iktf bro…may the fallen rest in peace.

It doesn't help that most of us here are paranoid autistic shitposters between 18 and 24. If we get caught doing something we risk being kicked out of school and ruining our future. Only NEETs have freedom to do as they please without consequences

T-shirt and jeans all day every day unless I wear a suit which is a jacket and slacks worn open with no tie to look good but not look like you're trying too hard.

I need your help guys, not so much for fashion, but for the actual type of clothing I need to wear.

I'm moving somewhere where its cold in the winter for the first time in my life (Indiana), and I'm not too sure what to wear.

I know about layering and rain protection, but I'm confused about what pants and shoes to wear.

If its cold and precipitating, I can't exactly wear my sneakers.

How are my legs gonna stay warm if they just get one layer, while my upper body gets three?

Will keep you really toasty, but can't be stripped off with ease. Some people think it's goofy.
Only go as high as the calf or knee, but can add a lot of warmth.
If you don't mind wearing a trenchcoat or something similar, you can out a solid layer over your legs that allows for breathing and movement. If you are fat or otherwise look like a dweeb, avoid.

In the event of extreme cold, which you are liable to get on the plain, you can try a gorka-type two piece suit. This here is a good deal- kommandostore.com/modox-m-p2-2-gorka/

In terms of shoes, at least an ankle length boot is what you should be going with, for most things that don't require formal dress. Good support and protection of the foot, and good for kicking shit. You can either go for a regular work boot, or hiking boot, or try milsurp. I go with a pair of hikers since they are lighter and a bit more breathable than comparable work boots, but its up to you. Worth noting is that Timberland boots seem to be pretty popular with hipster types.

wasps with no fucking clue about leather boat shoes

Get a pair of loafers or other sort of casual shoes, they come in a variety of types and you'd probably find something.

How you identify liberals is simple, how garish does it look? Is it a neon graphic t-shirt with some stupid shit on it? Anything that immediately attention grabbing due to looking so utterly alien is probably a liberal. Obviously not all of them dress like that, but it is a good warning sign.

Also, the simplest way to not look like crap is getting clothes that fit. That's it.

There are no shoes that are appropriate for both casual and formal.

Stop posting stupid fucking threads and kill yourself.

Buy different outfits.

Mostly, what you'll need is

For formal occasions, just have a well-fitting suit available. Make sure you never overdress - it's worse than underdressing.

nothing says racial hate crime quite like a swastika / runes boot print on a kikes face

Holy get batman

That's how I dress but with a button up shirt instead of a polo. There is a valu-village near my house that usually has banana republic and club Monaco shirts in brand new condition for $5. It's a cheap way to look good and people kind of assume that you're someone important.

Same thing I wear every day hickory, jeans, boots, and my MAGA cap.

every fucking thread rofl

Purple hair, piercings etc

The proper attire is a black button down, black sweatpants, black-and-purple nike basketball shoes, and a patch on your shoulder that says "heavens gate going away team"

Thank you so much, Sheriff. For keeping our lands safe and our Memes fresh.

What if it stands for nigger?

Seriously though, a black service boot or chukka boot with minimal stitching and details is a must in every overman's wardrobe. It's what your daddy wore on causal outings before the North American pavement ape popularized sneakers. Fuck sneakers, low arch support made in china nignog street fashion shit.

In addition to that, stacked well fitting black jeans and a charcoal 3 button overcoat are kryptofaschismus as fuck.

Clean earth tone button up shirts, tees, and sweaters are preferred.

Dress well and look clean without drawing attention to yourself and fashion signalling like some fagasaurus.

It's

fucked up the link
>>>/fa/

I was about to say, those look like those shitty gym shoes I got when I was in the Bundeswehr.

Idunno bout you niggers, but I wear 5.11 pants all year round, I have a pair of black and a tan.
I try shopping for some dress pants that won't cost me 100$+, but there's nothing good.

I have a few button ups, but I rarely wear them, else it's t-shirts / wifebeaters all the fucking time

I've got a plain black jacket for the spring/fall and a adidas fitted jacket for all-year round.

I wear my composite toe shoes, my winter pair are Rocky winter boots

RATE ME I DARE YOU

get yourself a pair of olive drab 5.11 pants, it goes good with black and brown separately. I also like the Propper 60/40 cotton/nylon cargo bdu pants.

Wifebeaters are pretty trashy, I'd ditch them for tank-tops personally.

Try a pair of Arborwear tree climbers. Tough as fuck canvas pants that will last you a lifetime or 3 years of mountaineering/screeing down cliffs.

and don't call me nigger. you act like your shit don't stink.

No one called this out yet? Is this how autistic the average Holla Forumsack is

That webm disturbs me on so many levels and yet I don't have the time to express myself. That, and Holla Forums does this stupid shit where I have to fill out captcha after captcha, even after I filled out the captcha. Please post.

Well I only wear wifebeaters around the house when its really hot, or outside for yard work
But I do own some nice tank tops that arent trashy and wear those around the summer

Nigger I dont fucking climb trees and shit like a goddamn monkey
Now get your banana-peeling hands off of my free speech

What bitch-ass unemployed Texas nigger made this pic? Successful people like those who Holla Forumsacks aspire to resemble are bound to work and walk around with professional suits, not dress like they work at McDonalds or exclusively in blue-collar jobs (working class people are okay but you get the point).

Fun fact: that pic was made by a qualified tailor in yurocuckistan

real men wear anonymous mask

here you go OP, all you need to know

A tailor that wishes to be unemployed too it seems.

Mid high hiking boots, mid low hiking shoes. That's all you need.

Cheap Dickies jeans, blank colored (nothing to bright/faggy) hanes comfortsoft t-shirt, and Adidas for me. The two brothers who created Adidas and Puma were Nazi party members ;) I think the reason why some are promoting New Balance is because of the "N" on most of their shoes. Many Russian nationalists wear them because to them, the "N" stands for "Nazi".

As for combat boots, I recommend either Steel Boots (made in Slovakia) steel-boots.com/ or Gripfast (made in UK) gripfastboots.com/ They're both expensive boots but last for years like the old Doc Martens would before they started making them in Asia.

Good taste, user.

Milo?

I don't really have the need for t-shirts with political views on them since I'm covered in Nationalist tats. Not shitty ones either. I started out as a skinhead years ago but now I'm a little less "extreme looking" and more smart about shit these days. I enjoy dressing up formal as well :)

dyel?

Make sure to select a pair of "LGBT Superstar" shoes from their Pride collection. :^)

Fucking rainbow spatter coming up from the soles. I'd like to shake the man's hand who ran with this design.

Im laughing so hard right now

I dont think so but it should be

My outfit for the spring/summer and for fall/winter replace the shorts with jeans and the sneakers with boots.

Does Holla Forums approve?

holy shit lol. capped and zapped.

white socks? WHITE SOCKS? BLACK SOCKS ARE FAR SUPERIOR FIGHT ME

I've been wearing them for years because they have excellent support.

Black power!

basketball shorts are degenerate, especially with those shoes. wear cotton shorts with a zipper and belt loops for fuck's sake. NOT cargo shorts. but fitting khaki shorts that go down to the knee.

this is for every-day, casual, young-man fashion. not for 70 yr old billionaires fam.

Sperging stormfag LARPers itt LOOOOL

Techwear is where it's at. Lightweight, comfortable, values range of movement of joints and limbs as well as a good amount of utility and adaptability throughout the day (i.e. Packable jacket, jacket slings, interfacing with the bag so it doesnt swing around).

Also very weather resistant, windbreaking, waterproof and breathable.

Thats is the most goddamn faggy thing ive ever seen

Ugly Gook matrix shit

Greatest shoe ever made in terms of support, durability, and style. Really supportive heel cup, and the padding around the ankle locks your foot in and feels incredible out of the box. If you skateboard, there isn't a better shoe out there. I run a lot too, they're perfect.

Don't dress like a fag or in any particular style. I wear black jeans and a t-shirt every day, a parka in the winter, that's it. Also a pro skateboarder and I get more pussy than you do by actually having talent. Women don't like "style", they like grit. Every pair of pants I own has blowouts that I put there eating concrete. It's really easy to tell a fake rip from a real one. You wear clothes, they don't wear you.

Techwear is great but calling anyone else a larper when you're playing at cyberninjas?

what glasses does Holla Forums recommend? Wayfarers are the perennial favorite of the nu-male, and Rimless glasses are far too flimsy.

lol I wear these

God damn.
I have this same exact fucking shoe.
Can confirm they are comfy as fuck and can take a beating. I cut the tongue shorter though, but it gives you that option.

Well, maybe not exact same, mine do not have the red stripes, they are black instead and have a red inside.

Confirmed for not living in the American South with 90 degree temperatures and 90% humidity.

God bless Texas

How can you do that? Or HOW is it even humanly possible to have 110degrees outside that's over the boiling point of the fucking water for christ sakes!

This is how you inadvertently let everyone know that you're an edgy tramp with no social status or style.

american degrees

Oh right… i completely forgot there are still some backwater morans using that outdated system.

kek

50 countries use it in america alone

Where did he say any of that, you filthy ape?

Contacts

Wiley-X Sabers. Good shooting glasses. Military Spec. VERY comfortable.

Know how I know you're still in school?

Depends on your face shape mostly.

Your hairstyle and whether you have facial hair are also points of consideration along with how you usually dress.

contacts are shit
t. glasses pro

Yah know, if you mis-spell your insults you end up looking stupid.

Just wear something that doesn't look retarded we aren't going to war yet.

Says the anonymous faggot on a Filipino holocaust denial imageboard.

Here's the hat that YOU like to wear :^)

as for glasses, there is no catch-all option. If you have a round face, get angular frames; angular face - round frames. Those black plastic problem-goggles don't look good on anyone.

I wear tan 5.11 Tactical boots. They're a bit heavier than running shoes, but are comfy once you get them worn in. Plus they're good for stomping heads when the time comes.

DOC MARTENS
O
C

M
A
R
T
E
N
S

Every choo choo poo in loo and asian islander in murica has a pair.

Have never once heard a girl compliment a fedora. Why do retards keep embracing the worst possible fads and outing themselves as social outcasts. Seeing it, is worse than hearing someone scratch their nails on a chalkboard.

Does it hurt you to know that I wear a suit to my workplace whilst you're falling off of your skateboard trying to impress girls? You're a self conscious try hard who fears being labelled a 'fedora', taking you seriously would hurt me more than any amount of your high school tier shit flinging.

Fuck off KIKE
Doc Martens are WHITE and REDPILLED

Their shoulders are even slouched inwards, heads and eyes downcast. This is like
'Bullying' the clothing line

When my dog gets ahold of crayons, that spray is exactly what their shit looks like.

You're welcome.

What's your boss's cock taste like? How's the drycleaning bill for your cuck uniform, fag?

I do what I want, when I want, and compared to you shoobies I have superpowers. Twist your ankle on wet pavement, you poofter wage slave.

Whats wrong with A&F?

They use the Faron Young scale in Texas. Double it and add 30 to convert from Ulysses

shopeu.ecco.com/uk/en/mens/view-all

They're japs

So when you land hard, does your scale break? Where do you get your dank kush, and how many strawberries are using you for your weed?

i miss when only the edgy kids in high school wore them, now all the "mod" wannabe faggots and normie hipster whores wear ox-bloods. doc martens used to be edgy nazi boots that only trench coat weirdo punker kids wore

Sure I might be predictable, but I still make way more money than you and pussy keeps coming back like a bad rumor.

Use me for weed lol, you're using me for pennies. When's the last time you got your cock handled by a 19-year-old model for 10 cents worth of hydroponic nutrients? Have fun at your job, square.

You sure about that?

I think the skinhead era must have been the most fun era of national socialism to date. Even more fun than the memecraft era. I mean shit, just imagine getting buff and running around stomping nigger skulls for no reason and just generally being an edgelord. Just you, your nazi buddies, the white t-shirt and suspenders on your back, the black workpants on your legs, and the doc martens on your feet. You've got the latest A Wyatt Mann cartoon in the WAR newsbulletin in your left hand, an iron pipe in your right, and no hair on your head. What a time it must have been to be alive.

Nah mate unlike you I have both the employment and body of a man. No amount of whizzing about on your little wheels is going to save you from getting your jaw snapped.

At this point I feel bad for you, life has more to it than being a "counter culture" degenerate try hard.

Call me when you hit forty and resemble a homeless crackhead buddy, I'll be sure to give you a job cleaning piss off the floor.

(((who))) does this type or shit?

Being tools of the establishment and future anti-racism propaganda must have been wonderful indeed. Cunt.

(((Rick Owens)))

He's some sort of cuckchan /fa/ meme

I'm not against dressing well, but this shit looks so fucked up. I can see some jew dressing up a bunch of goys in weird plastic bags and jizzed on rags. Then proceeding to parade them through the room and get off on it in the meantime,.

Rick Owens is a money grubbing kike who shilled his bullshit jewfashion on /fa/ to create a cult following.

Says the wage-slave. One life to live and you spend it looking forward to wearing your Pumas on casual Friday. You're a tool. Body of a man? I laugh off falls that would probably kill you, I don't care how many squats you do before your boss calls you in.

You don't have to feel bad for me, I'm young and rich. Fashion is pointless, people want to impress me and not the other way around. I don't need my clothes to speak for me, I've actually got bass in my voice.

You make the pledges break them in for you, you fucking GDI

I adore lolita fashion.

meh at least it's better than women wearing literal man clothing like breeches

Forgot 3rd pic

This is a slide thread. Sage and report.

You realize the spacing guild faded completely because the Ixians created a mechanical version of guild navigators right?

W-whats wrong with cargo shorts?

Agreed

Too useful with all those pockets and overall being durable sheit, better have some tight or baggy hipster shorts instead to be the speshul Holla Forumsflake.

Wear surplus military issue shorts (no camo fagbois) if you like cargo shorts.

They're actually functional and made for the purpose their design states.

Lord Kek has forseen this

I'd say tleilaxu are the most jewish of all the factions.

Well there were actual jews in the last book but barring them.

Holy shit are you cucked. You can make money without earning a wage, slave. Some people are gainfully self-employed, unlike your sore bottom.

cargo shorts are completely dadcore
if youre not a dad then theyre just neckbeard

slav fashion isn't so bad

I like the light and stretchy material adidas tracksuit jackets are made of but they are expensive and everybody and their brother has the same one, is there a cheap knockoff brand or alternative?

gtfo faggot

Shut up, nigger.

Where can I buy these?

nigger, a pair of jeans and a tshirt is fucking fine for almost any occasion. Obsessing over your clothing past that is faggot tier

Somebody please link the study about how wearing a suit is perceived with tryhards and lower status jobs in the modern world. Please this self righteous fag needs it