Post thy favorite greentext stories

Post thy favorite greentext stories.

That's a real good 'un

Always got me laughing at assazon river

Shit, pic didn't post.

God damn it, not that one. I keep all the greentext and funny 4chon moments in the same folder.

I bequeath the great tale of remington to thee.

If, by any chance, anyone has the story of catfishman part 2, please post. I compiled all of the greentexts into one pic and posted it only once on my old computer. The HDD got fucked up, so I lost it. Here's to hoping someone saved it.

italics
bold

bold italics

Last one, then I'm handing the thread to you fellows.

…I just want to go on record and say this cat fucking story was dumb and clearly fake as fuck.

How fucking small would your dick have to be to be able to put it into a cat's ass? How was he just able to randomly obtain a cat without being aware of it's gender? He just says he was drunk and found a cat and tried to fuck it. He states it wasn't enjoyable, so why didn't he go soft? That should have made it easy to remove.

Just- again, even if you had fucking micropenis, cats are fucking tiny back there, you'd be way too big. I don't think the average man could fit a pinky in a cat's ass. I'm surprised a thread full of people on /k/ bought that story.

have you never seen a cats shit? they are at least as big as an average pinky, and there are plenty of unfortunates who have erections of similar girth as a pinky.

The End has come and gone, my friend… come and gone. We live in the vacchume of post-civilization'

EZformat

what cuck site is that from