German minster: fuck niggers or else!

German Minister: If Germans don't have sex with blacks & muslims, then Germany will become a nation of inbred morons

Germany's Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble has declared that if Germany closes its borders Germans will degenerate through inbreeding.

Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble has made it clear that he does not support a securing or closing of the borders of Germany for various reasons, including what he believes may be the downfall of the German people: inbreeding.

According to Mr. Schäuble mass migration is a great opportunity for Germans to become more diverse as a people, especially the mass migration of Muslims: "For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity," Tagesspiegel reports.

The comments come as the German government is looking for a new approach to the migrant crisis. Mr. Schäuble said Wednesday that there needs to be a shift in European policy toward Africa and the Arab world.

"Africa will be our problem, we have to assume this task," he said likely in response to the new waves of migrants crossing into Italy from northern Africa. Since May, Italy has overtaken Greece with new migrants coming to Europe primarily from western and northern Africa.

Answering critics like the anti-mass migration Alternative for Germany (AfD) party who believe that migration must be kept more under control, Mr. Schäuble said that he rejected the ideas of closed borders. According to him, Europe must not close its borders to Africans or anyone else because Germans especially might end up as what he termed "inbreds."

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/

archive.is/kJAED

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So according to him racial purity is inbreeding?

How is it that the healthiest partnership is one of second cousins, then? Shouldn't their children be three headed?

Actually, does that mean we're all inbred already?

no wonder newfags here are so paranoid

Do you know where you are friend?

how is yours better?

not that guy, but this is 8ch, stormfag. if you don't like that, then fuck off
>>>/stormfront/

Germany has produced some of the greatest minds in history, all without the aid of miscegenation, how could this be possible if what he's saying were true?

If you look at countries by IQ the highest are places like South Korea, Japan, and Finland. All racially homogeneous.

Racially mixed countries on the other hand do not score high on IQ scores, or any other merit determined by intelligence. Places like Central and South America and Central Asia.

I hope the German public can see through this nonsense and realize he promoting eugenics, something which is supposed to be a supremely evil pseudoscience.

>Some retards (British papers) have been spinning this as saying that there are big benefits to mixed-race marriage. Untrue: to avoid lots of ROH (runs of homozygosity), just marry someone who isn’t from the same isolated population as you. We’re talking outside the valley or across the river : intercontinental travel is not necessary. Now there might be a degree of hybrid vigor in some distant crosses (currently unclear) – but likely not enough to compensate for someone coming from a group that has low trait values. Marry a Pygmy and your kids are going to be short. Marry someone from a population whose average IQ is below 90 (much of the world) and your kids will on average be less smart.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/

This is good. Do you think we can weaponize this into a meme somehow? Race-mixing is eugenics like mass immigration is genocide?

If Israel closes its borders jews will degenerate through inbreeding.
Muslims in Israel are an enrichment of their openness and their diversity.
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

I never said it was, but I don't like posting lies either

It's more dysgenic than eugenic, honestly, at least for the white population. While it does raise the IQ of the nonwhite population, it severely lowers the IQ of the white population, leaving you with someone who's dumber than the average white but smarter than the average dindu: in other words, a step down.

I didn't mention being from Stormfront anywhere in my post, retard, I simply take objection to the use of 'Stormfag' on a board with a high crossover.

wait… what is your point? Yours is just a more accurate translation?

Leftists don't see it that way, hence why he's promoting miscegenation.

On the subject of inbreeding:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics

The only way to prevent inbreeding is to import millions of inbred people who will continue this cultural practice in your land!

yeah, but let's not parse definitions, here. To the common person, "eugenics" means the State or other powerful authority controlling the genes through forced breeding, force sterilization, etc etc - breeding humans like cattle, essentially. That's the point.

No, because they'll begin memeing about how us evil puritans were wrong all along and begin a support for mass miscegenation.

Once again, no, the common thought amongst modern people is that 'eugenics must have something to it because look at Sweden xDDDD' - all you'll do is destroy any incremental gains we've made.

I think this minister is racist against Australian Aboriginies, who lived in isolation for 40,000 years. I think he owes them an apology and he should resign immediately for his Anti-Aboriginal racism that smacks of hitlerian hate-eugenics. The same is true of Amazon Basin Indians.

I also think his resignation and groveing apologies to these groups for his flagrant racism would be abetted by a flood of communication from people on the Internet resenting the implications for isolated African, Amazonian, and Austrailian indigenous peoples (hint hint). Several thousand such letters to both him and his party leadership might effectuate the swift removal of this anti-aboriginal bigot.

What? But its scientifically not true! That will have to be part of the meme. That inbreeding means marrying your cousins, not simply fucking people in your own country. Germany has 62 million fucking people - that's a huge breeding population.

Why are you saging this thread?

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do either. Have a nice day.

Because its a duplicate thread, first of all, and there is no real good conversation going on. Why don't you actually say something rather than just "why are you saging"

Duplicate thread.

Oh.

Yes those centuries of inbreeding sure made Germans "degenerate". At this point I'm more amazed of how these Jews and their shabbos stay alive than to actually foam at the mouth time and time again. Absolutely incredible what decades of indoctrination and oppression does to a people like Germans. Now their final solution is being implemented. Maybe they should prefer ovens. At least it's honnest.

where in that book are those quotes in pic 3 and 4

top kek

4 and 4 are examples of the "Stormfag version" where they paraphrased it.

Do you have source for this?

Fuck, millions of years our ancestors have lived in small tribal groups and had a breeding pool of only a few thousand people, a modern country like Germany has a population of 80 million, not counting the surrounding countries.

Yeah sure, atleast we have a name for the death camps.

You don't need to go to another fucking valley, the chances of inbreeding in a town of a thousand people is fucking nothing, unless you fuck your sister or cousin. The genetic diversity in a small town is fucking massive.

owh boy

How did you come to that conclusion? What is being divided?

Informing people of a politician spreading bullshit is D&C now?

He must think we are all Merkel fans

I would really like to see his thought pattern or if it's just some random lefty spouting things they don' t understand.