How do you grab them?

Donald grabs them by the pussy. He can do anything because he's a star.

With your lower life status, user, how do you grab them?

Other urls found in this thread:

104.254.90.243:4840/radiodestiny.rdl
104.254.90.243:4840/radiodestiny.html
archive.is/irRnq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like grabbing women by the pussy tbh

But what happens when you do it, user?
I seriously doubt that you get away with it. I bet you pay tax, also.

Why does it matter that Trump speaks with his friends like any non-beta male does?

i'm guessing that its because when you're aiming to become in charge of a country you're not supposed to say stupid shit.

just a guess

Because Losin' Donald's goose is cooked.

The only hope Losin' Donald has now is for a video to be released of Hillary abusing a puppy, a baby, calling President Obama the N word, and saying she "doesn't care if this gets out" because the "stupid little people" will vote for her anyway.

I'm a non-beta male and I never speak like that, user.
You're making the mistake of the ignorant; "everybody is like me, everywhere is like here"

Actually, make the puppy abuse video a crush video.

Naah, he STILL has a chance, because the USA has gradually filled up with very stupid people over the last 4 decades.

And now they're hurting in the wallet. That always makes people vote for con artists. Ask Hitler.

but the stupid little people will vote for her anyway. that wouldn't hurt her campaign at all.

And she calls Wang Jiao a chink that's too poor to afford a decent pantsuit.

Sadly, he'll get at least 40% no matter what he does.

i grab them by the eyelashes

trump

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT:
A) THIS IS A CORRECT THE RECORD EMPLOYEE SOCKPUPPETING THIS THREAD ON HER OWN
B) THE COMPLETE LIST OF CTR EMPLOYEE NAMES AND ADDRESSES ARE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON Holla Forums FOR ANYONE TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE.
C) CTR user CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, BECAUSE Holla Forums ISN'T BREAKING THE LAW. IT'S LEGAL TO SHARE HER IDENTITY UNDER FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION RULES.
D) IT'S LEGAL FOR YOU TO CONTACT INDIVIDUAL CTR EMPLOYEES LIKE OP, AND TELL HER HOW REVOLTED YOU ARE THAT SHE IS USING PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND COLLUDING WITH HILLARY'S PACS AND THE DNC IN VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW. (SO LONG AS YOU REFRAIN FROM THREATS AND HARASSMENT.)
E) IT'S LEGAL FOR YOU TO TELL HER ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK THAT YOU THINK HER ACTIONS ARE DISGUSTING, SO LONG AS YOU REFRAIN FROM THREATS AND HARASSMENT.

While I'm here: Trump said that shit over 10 years ago in what he thought was a private conversation, you CTR whore. If you're talking about stupid shit, would it be better if he said the shit Hillary says, like:
>"NNNG! UKK! ARGHH!"

An exemplary command of english, Mr Watkins. Congratulations. Why don't you come home and pay your taxes?

How about a video of her laughing about aiding a child rapist who she knew was guilty?

Bump.

You don't actually have to be a star, or even rich. You just have to be self confident.

with gloves only

My dick couldn't possibly be more erect.

wew

Like anybody gives a shit about him saying this…bahahahaha Trump will be President for 8 years…deal with it

gods work user

The number of Trump supporters sucking off their guns and leaving a big sticky climax all over the walls when Hillary gets the presidency will be glorious.

The one mistake Trump made was choosing the Republicuck party as his platform. Unfortunately he had no choice because of the shitty electoral college system, and there was no fucking way in hell the Democrats were going to nominate him, seeing as they were already dead set on rigging the nomination in favor of a vaginal figurehead as a cheap way to win over progressive voters while having absolutely no fucking policies of her own.

You're a fucking idiot if you think you're going to hear the end of this if Trump loses this election. The electoral college system relies on the Republicans, if the republicans die off it loses the electoral college's grasp on American politics by eliminating the false dichotomy rallying people behind false causes. And in the ashes, a new political party will replace the Republican party, a party representing new alt-right values over the current neocon policies that has tarnished the Republican parties reputation.

You realise the (comparatively) moderate neoconservatism is the only reason the Republicans remain even remotely electable, right? No party which ever wanted to get into the political mainstream would ever be retarded enough to openly embrace alt-right values.

I'd say that the alt-right is one of the reasons Trump is losing so badly, but that would inflate the importance and relevance of the alt-right far too much. Trump would still have lost this election without any help from the alt-right.

Naw, the neoconservative values the Republicans held are why they failed to be relevant after Bush, they are pretty much no different from the Democrats now (well, okay, thats not entirely true, the democrats flip-flopped throughout the 20th century while the republicans actually had grounded principles)

All the Republicans would have to do to remain relevant would be:

- stop sucking off the religious right
- stop sucking off Reagan

These are, coincidentally, the two things they'll never do.

And the only reason the democrats are relevant is because they found cheap ways of winning over progressives. Find a minority, give them absolutely no actual policies as to not overly offend people, or otherwise give them hedonist policies like universal healthcare, and its an easy win for progressives.
The republican party isn't willing to whore itself out just yet. The current means the democrats have of sustaining themselves cannot last forever

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE ON THE SCENE

Trump wants to make love, Hilary wants to drone people, who's the better?

did he say that to his friends as banter? If yes, why would that be a problem?

No prison for hillary. Lets kill her instead this year. Death to Clinton 2016. 104.254.90.243:4840/radiodestiny.rdl

Because it doesn't matter what makes sense or what's true, it matters what people THINK makes sense, what people THINK is true.

More simply, it matters what WORKS.

The media's going to go all out on Trump. Every little awkward phrasing, every little indiscretion, every little nugget of his past they can possibly spin into something bad is going to be dug up and used against him. Meanwhile, everything Hillary does will be swept under the rug and ignored. The media won't talk about it. Even FOX is cucked to hell and back - they've put up this pretense of being against her but their criticism has been appallingly weak (but it's not exactly like we could trust that Jew Murdoch anyway, is it?)

And the most tragic thing is, it's going to work. He was already down in the polls after the debate, and Pence didn't help either because Pence is a fucking moron. Expect a month of constant smear jobs, sweeping condemnations from the Republican cucks in the Senate and the House and every public figure who never spoke out during Bill's presidency to come out of the woodwork.

It's over. The fix is in.

We're fucked.

No prison for hillary. Lets kill her instead this year. Death to Clinton 2016. 104.254.90.243:4840/radiodestiny.html

trump

The biggest reason I hate shills is because they can't use memes. Sure, the shills copy memes and regurgitate them back to us, but they are so blatantly incompetent at it that it makes me physically ill. Shills just don't get the timing and flow of memes, hence everything they spurt out is so stiff and forced.

I wish shills would just die, not because they are my enemies, not because they are an indecent scum of the earth - but because their incompetence in meme sorcery insults my vey sole.

Daily reminder: Whites under 5 are a minority in USA for the first time in history.

If Hillary wins, it will evolve into whites under 13 being minority.

I wouldn't be able to do anything, because if I have a gf, that means I would have had a lobotomy.

Deplorably Pussy Grabbing. - The game

Who you talking to buddy? I've been shilling for years and my meme game is top notch.

so what's your problem with that? aren't you the genetic masterrace, or something?

did he even actually say this? I thought it was "grab their pussies".

Being a star is secondary.

It's self confidence that makes them go crazy. A woman wants to be dominated and controlled.

I am impressed by your quick survey of 3.5 billion people.

This is "Pink".
What did she tell you exactly, when you asked her what she wanted?

archive.is/irRnq

Oh man, for a second there I thought CNN had finally reached self-awareness, I guess not

I chloroform them in the mouth and then grab them by the pussy.

Clinton News Network will never be uncucked

Sounds like a great idea!

But…. I gotta check….they ARE planning to assassinate him within his first week, aren't they?

The media has trust ratings of ~5%. They can spend every waking minute talking about how evil they think Trump is but they aren't going to change anyone's minds on the matter.

That depends, if someone asked her would it be her or her Jewish overlords in the music business responding?

She said she wanted five in the Pink.

And five in the stink

A vote for Hillary is a vote for my wife to let me watch when she fucks another man instead of making me put on my blindfold, get in the cage and sob quietly. Some day we'll move past this oppression. I remember the one time a MAN got a promotion she wanted, just because he had been there for thirty years and helped found the company whereas she had started there last week and already threatened to quit if they didn't give her two additional weeks paid vacation to deal with the stress that the death of her favorite game of thrones character had caused her. Fucking patriarchy. I need to go, sorry. It's time to get in the cage.

Hillary's husband grabs them by the cigar.

funny how people can't even troll on Holla Forums anymore without some schizo tryhard newfag from Holla Forums claiming it's CTR. All of those posts look like blatant b8. I've seen actual CTR posts on Holla Forums and they are usually in-depth propaganda pieces that want to actually convince you that Hillary is a good person and demonize Trump.

You took obvious b8 and wasted time making that post, congratulations.

inb4 thanks for correcting the record
(i'm voting for Trump)

CTR has no interest in debating, their entire campaign is based on repeated appeals to emotion. The opposition's only goal is disruption here.

actually look at the posts responded to. That's literally middle school-tier b8. CTR's posts can be pretty dumb at times, but not that fucking retarded.

topkek

i8 do

k

Fuck right in the pussy

Daily reminder

simply epic OC, fellow 8channer

One finger in each nostril

I just put my arm over their shoulders and start leading them wherever I want to go and talking about whatever random shit pops in my head

dominance is all they care about

tell david you're fired