What the fuck

You had an encounter and it warranted its own thread?

yes
im not the only user encountering autistic faggots in the wild in bizarre scenarios

No but your the only one gay enough to make a thread about it

what other thread do they belong in?

>Hey dude how did do on that oral?
>Yeah it went pretty good, youre user right?
>Yeah how did you know?
>Oh ive been doing my research

Nice encounter OP. I have one too, although it isn't as scary.

Still have a JCC membership card thing, actually it's on a shelf right behind me as I'm typing this.

Did she look like this?

Pretty close but more like this with more spaced eyes

It says he's in kansas city why don't you confirm for yourself?

I dont judge schlomo im just saying my tiny lint town had 2 pools and a gym, I doubt kansas city doesnt have either nearer than a JCC

PICS OF HER OR FAKE

What the hell are you talking about autist?

I'm uncircumcised and eat pork regularly. Also, notice that I said "closest place with a pool and gym", not ONLY place. Are you retarded?

Either way Im not an amerifat so how should I know the nearest gym or pool isnt the next town over

makes sense

makes sense

Just had an autist encounter with this retarded yuropoor who can't into reading comprehension, implies retarded shit using strawmans, and is a leech to this website and society.

Just had an autist encounter where someone tried to argue on the internet, what a loser!

yo
yurop shitposter/thread derailer
get a trip so we can filter you, alright faggot?

Get.
Out.
Newfag.

You're both clearly butthurt now stop.

meanwhile the image posted is from funnyjunk, reddit, and imgur (not to mention completely jpeg'd to hell)

fuck off hypocrite. this is exactly how Yuropoor rats operate, they will ignore any shitposting from their fellow retarded yuropoors but immediately start whining about an american who does the same

while posting from their american phones, american operating systems, and using american made imageboard

im not even american im from netherlands, although i immigrate to america because of job reasons for a temporary bit.

ITT: Some cunt couldn't tell the difference between "only" and "nearest" and now the thread is full of shitposting instead of actual stories.

Good job.

Ja daar geloof ik dus echt geen ene kut van, alleen belgen zouden stoer doen met hun fatsige armpjes en onverzorgde kapsels
Mischien moet je ook maar naar je favoriete land gaan, hier zullen we je tenminste niet missen

Not the guy you replied to but I'll respond for your shitty b8 anyway.

Wow, you are so cool, you can type a non-English language on an English speaking imageboard. What an interesting and diverse person! Please tell us more about yourself. Such as: When will you hang yourself after Sharia law comes to your country?

He said he was dutch aswell so I responded in dutch, not my fault hes an ameriphile

Translation because you niggers dont speak any other languages:
Yeah I honestly dont believe that, only belgians would act all tough with fat arms and untrimmed hairdos
Maybe you SHOULD go to your favourite country, we wont miss you here

Hows the being led by a nigger and in the future a woman going?

The US could literally beat the entire rest of the world at the same time.

important discussion itt, sticky please.

nuking doesnt count schlomo, how does israel's dick feel?

After 50 years the US still doesn't train to fight guerillas. Because they're incompetent? No because it's all trivial. We're ready to fight WWII again and we'll kickass at it.

The US empire can't really occupy the whole world, though with bases in like 150 countries we're doing alright. The fact is it's really preparation for another type of war that we'll never lose.

I can't understand your shitty translation. Redo it and proof read it next time you smug yuropoor.

Actually we killed plenty of the Vietnamese at a far higher rate than our own soldiers lost, we just couldn't hold Vietnam indefinitely because of "muh peace. vietnam war is bad" from hippies in the homeland.

Communism is pretty much dead, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Germany, Sweden, The Neverlands, Britain, Austria, Belgium, etc aren't beating untrained Middle Eastern youths who dindu nuffin either IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

Back to reddit

Youre right, who cares that I cant get average pussy, I know one day my hentai dreams will come true and an 11/10 animoo girl will step out of the computer and have awesome sex with me

I think this argument is over.

Trump is going to make America great again! Yurope will probably burn to ashes though, besides maybe Poland/Russia/Switzerland

I'm a burger, but tbh, we can barely even remove kebab, how are going to do against another world power?

He has never explained what that means, and I'd like you to explain what it means to YOU, and if Trump were a normal human being then your meaning would be different to his meaning, but he's Trump and what he says doesn't mean anything, it's just word salad.

Largest air force in the world? The US Air Force. Second largest? The US Navy.

well shit you really got me there user
I guess I'm with gary now

weed ayylmao amirite #reddit #/r/trees #weed culture #420 #weed did nothing wrong

yeah I mean I thought I was going to vote trump but just killed the whole trump campaign with his amazing argument
time to #blazeit

kek

CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE AUTISTIC KIND

That's not hiking you pleb-tier faggot. That's called "walking". As a coloradofag, I laugh at your ignorance.