Lena Dunham attacks Trump

'He's a 'maniacal, misogynist, racist, Islamophobic, ableist, transphobic hell hound.'

OY VEH! The perverse Jewess, disgusting feminist icon, dedicated to the destruction of White Christian America, attacked Donald Trump at The Wrap's "Power Breakfast for Women".

archive.is/ptW6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All you have to say is "You raped your sister" and she's crumples into a giant matzah ball of butthurt.

No thanks.

Number of little girls molested:
Trump- 0
Dunham- 1

Daily reminder that this moron is in charge of corrupting Taylor Swift (see: a woman that millions of young white girls idolize and want to emulate).

literally who?

And she's a pedophile rapist

This wretched hambeast sexually molested, raped younger members of her family with objects.

TRUMP ATTACKED BY PEDOPHILES
Surely this will bring him to his knees. After all, his biggest voterbase is kiddydiddling Girls viewers.

KEEP CRYING ABOUT IT YOU SLOPPY BITCH

paging Sam "Tactical Bowl Cut" Hyde

How can someone be that fucking repulsive? Jews really are a cursed people.

Wait, isn't this the cunt that molested her little sister?

Well, I don't know about you, goys, but I'm glad Lena took a moment of her time out of her busy schedule of sister fisting to tell us her astute thoughts on current political events.

No one can troll like Trump. Holla Forums can't keep up. TOP KEK

Yes, user, this is that Jewess.

OH GOD SPOILER THAT SHIT WTF MAN!?

I legit threw up in my mouth a little upon seeing that second image.

Jesus Fucking Christ lads.

These people are utter trash.

This is what I don't understand: they do it to themselves as much or more than anyone else. This is why the "Jews are genetically evil/destructive" argument seems to be so compelling.

?

The sheer fucking ego required to look in a mirror, see that, and yet still think "Time to hit the beach".

brb pouring acid in my eyes so i may never again look upon such an abomination again

Is it just me or would anyone else like a rimjob from her?

I get this fantasy every time I see her posted on Holla Forums, alongside other nasty feminist bitches. It genuinely turns me on.

:^(

NO MOJO

oh look another american jew whore heralding the death of the white
why are so many of these fuckers coming from, living in comfort and spreading their bullshit from america around the world when the yanks all have guns?
seriously no burger had the balls to off one of these demagogues spouting their filth yet?

Her ass muscles are too small for her body. It's sad to look at. . .

Yeaaah… no thanks
You pervert.

Because you are an insane homosexual; you should 100% kill yourself, not even joking.

Put this thing out of it's misery.

you are mistaken sir
it enjoys being what it is

"He's a maniacal, misogynist, racist, Islamophobic, ableist, transphobic hell hound~" she groaned under her breath. She rubs her hands around, and reaches deep inside, her greasy paunch rolls as she thought about The Donald finally showing her a real man.

Years of Pebbleplay took its toll on Lena Dunham's fragile psyche leading her to accumulate pound upon pound of rancid cottage cheese around her waistline. The piglet suckles the delicious GMO-rich teat of the processed food industry in an attempt to drown the shame in a flood of dopamine. Yes, she is an addict but in the Year of Our Lord 2016: if it feels good do it. One day those mean boys from the Varsity Football team will know what they've been missing out on. "I'll show them…" Her pepperoni nipples harden at the pleasure of such schadenfreude soaked wonderment.

Just then Madame Dunham's chamber door creeks open. A pasty androgynous face peers meekly into the room. "H-hi Lena" squeaks Carl in a rather mousey voice. Lena and Carl have been 'keeping their options open' for a little over five years now at Lena's suggestion. After all, "Slow and steady wins the race" as Carl always says. Lena quickly jumped up and squirmed into her lightly pasta stained T-Shirt. Agitated she barked "Carl, how did you get in here? I thought I took away your house key privileges for not doing the dishes!" Carl hunched fully into the bedroom, his head hanging low. "Y-you left the front door unlocked s-sweetie" he muttered just barely audible in the tiny space.

Lena shoved Carl's slender and soft body out of the way, nearly toppling him over from the sheer might of her mass before leaving the room. "Can't you do anything right," Lena sneered back "I'm going out with Tyrone tonight and I expect the kitchen to be sparkling by the time I come home this weekend" her tone commanded.
"Yes Lena, don't have too much fun without me…" Internally Carl shuddered at the memory of the taste of Tyrone's cock on his tongue. His poor performance at the prep session caused Lena to forbid him from ever accompanying her to the Liquor Store alleyway ever again.

kek
incidentally I a str8 white male have recently bean contacted by a degenerate because he wishes for me to bang his wife
do i i go through with it lads? do i willingly cuck a beta?

Quick, how do I spread memes to normies?

SAVAGE

kek

Didn't Lovecraft wrote a story about her? The Dunham horror?

i thought that was the Dunwhich horror

Guys, for fuck's sake, spoiler that shit.

Your both wrong - it was the Dindu Whorer. The story of a brave young boy who helped urban youth find meaning through prostitution.

its like looking into anus of god

When Trump rises to power can we get some sort of American libfag, Canadian shitlord exchange program going on?

had the same thought user. I hope so but I still have the urge to fight for the nation I was born in.

why

eh ive fucked worse

I can only imagine how much she is loving all of the current attention and new found relevance. I had no idea who this lady was until a few months ago.

Don't feed the trolls.

Don't feed the attention whores.

Leave this whore to fade back into obscurity.

DEAD IN ONE HIT

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

Based Sam

Not even with a borrowed cock

sage

stop making slide threads you backstabber!

I'm sure it's completely impossible to get your hands on a gun wherever you are. Why don't you go off one, asshole.

Here, have a bump….cuck

lol

Samuel with the fire!

She forgot Pedophobic

Her ass looks pretty nice there.
She pigged the fuck out though lol.

You might as well just be looking at a dude

Here, have a couple rare Sams

He really is a top lad.

What an original insight. Lena is truly an independent thinker.

She belongs on a garbage barge.

She is a fucking garbage barge.

Just one more reason to separate Vancouver from Canada. Physically.

You are aware Vancouver is the location they are building the first Trump tower in canada? If anything, it will be the savior point of cucknada, not some fake frogs.

I wasn't aware of this. This changes everything.

this (pedophile) bitch is always talking about how women shouldn't shave legs or armpits because "muh patriarchy!"

What a hypocritical slag.

user, you're a wild man

but yea, it's just you

HAHAHA

fuck me, that pic in your op is hot as hell
The rest of the pics in your next posts are definitely lost, crisis averted.

Anyways, a >literal who spews buzzwords at Trump? Color me surprised.

She's just looks like an average girl.
The hottest kind of girl

definitely not*

LENA 'PEBBLE PUSSY' DUNHAM

What a stupid string of nonsensical adjectives, you might as well claim that he's a doo-doo head.

Egocentric leftists who have little respect for others tend to have little respect for themselves.

She makes Rosie O'Donnell look good

But user, by building Trump Tower there that IS physically removing Vancouver from the rest of Canada. It's annexing it into America.

My sides officially Shoah'd

Agreed, she looks pretty qt there. Too bad she's a mentally ill kike.

She's a magical unicorn who will make sure that Hillary funds the Department of Rape Culture.

I cant understand why anyone cares about what she has to say.

You bet I'm a fuckin' hell hound, missy. Now back to the kitchen and help your sister prepare that sammich'.

Even though some of the stuff he does is cringe worthy, shit like this makes up for it.

Someone has to say this shit.

I don't care if she's not naked. FUCKING SPOILER THAT!

Brilliant mate. You should submit that to HBO immediately.

No, don't degrade yourself.

Somehow that's a bad thing.
Oh no, he hires the best people suited for a job - man or woman, doesn't he know how much that hurts the feelings of those he don't hire??

What's the source on this? Also, is it bad that I got a semi?

Who?

Well done.

Give the screenwriters 3 months and they'll have that turned into an evil, overweight White male who pimps out his illegal alien maid to Tyrone for methamphetamine because he's worried about a Hillary Clinton presidency.

So Roachistan is America too? There's a Trump Tower there too.

Why are feminists so fucking ugly?
Like God damn son.

because they're ugly they become feminists.

Who fucking cares what this fat jew thinks? Other jews in NYC? She's completely irrelevant.

i don't know why in that immense concetration of uglyness her slumped shoulders are what gets me the most…

Best endorsement he's had since Glenn Beck claimed he would exterminate the Jews.

She's actually kinda cute tbh lads

Yes do it

PUSSY PEBBLES

RAPE HOAX

NEVER FORGET

Britpol, everyone.

Gas yourself.

Don't do it, you are definitely not the first "bull" they have had cuck their relationship, you are sticking your dick in a leftist petri dish

shoo shoo, Lena Dumpster

LENA DUNHAM IS THE LEADING ADVOCATE OF NAWGLA
LENA DUNHAM, THE PROUD SPOKESPERSON FOR THE NORTH AMERICAN WOMAN/GIRL LOVE ASSOCIATION, CALLS FOR MASS 'DEFLOWERING' OF LITTLE GIRLS
LENA DUNHA CONVERTS TO ISLAM, CALLS THE PROPHET MOHAMMED HER SEXUAL INSPIRATION

Big words out a self-admitted kid-fiddler.

Which would you rather fuck? Be honest. Death is not a option.

AMERILADS, DO IT FOR THE SMUGNESS

It's like a human who got all of their insides removed and replaced with pancake batter

same

Lena's body is shit but it's nowhere near how bad most normie women are.

this

feminists and nu-males think she's some kind of goddess of progressivism.

lena dunham is sort of like an amy schumer or rebecca watson, fat hairy jewish women with rich hollywood connections being propped up as role models and icons.

and the media just can't stop telling us how beautiful, funny and clever they are.

yet they are mundane at best, but repulsive by any real standards. (same thing with rebecca sugar).

Reminder that Rebecca Sugar exclusively fucks niggers

Lena Dunham FUCKED her little sister, she's an animal!

eh, thats actually very common with dyke-ish jew feminists, one of the main reasons they are against straight "white" males. and not just all males (besides privilege points ). they sill consider themselves lesbian/bi activist while still fucking mostly black men.

I'm sure it helps that black men will fuck almost anything.

W-who is she?

boku no nigri, ;^)

The embedded women become cute because they don't come off like degenerative whore Durham looks to be.

Folk Alley Sessions: Anna & Elizabeth - "Lovin' Babe"

The left keeps trying the same ammo over and over. It's Hilarious.

Vid related.

They're probably dikes.

(not even trying to D+C…the vast majority of women in music eat pussy)

Glass house, Lena.

I'd be down to enlist if it meant the anchluss of Victoria.

This person has literally a fraction of the amount of people who even recognize her name than people who subscribe to Trump's twitter feed.

Kill yourself for caring or paying attention to her at all

Honestly if she lost the tats, the feminism and the extra fat, she'd be wifey material

also, if she lost the kid rape

I think most of us have the subconscious urge to plant our seed in mischling pussies.

I don't have a big problem with dykes like that then.

She is probably as astro-turf as Shillary.

At least he didn't rape a family member.

maybe
but only violently in the case of this bitch
beaten bloody to the point where shes still conscious but ragdolling

Real subtle there. Real subtle.

Stop.

I didn't think it was possible for amy Schumer to get any fatter and uglier

[citations needed]

Hell hound? really?

disgusting. i thought jews were usually really skinny. wtf?

Retarded buzzword for retarded feminists
He doesn't give a shit about mentally disabled cucks
I wish.
Correction: redpilled on women but alpha and handsome enough to not be a MGTOW beta cuck
kek
Correction: God among men

wow how will we get back all 500,000 of her viewers who were already Hillary supporters?

Maybe in a frumpy 12 year old kindda way . . . You fuckin' Pedo

Lena Dunham recently had an infection of something on her vag. I thought Holla Forums would get a kick out of this.

She needs to quit treating her vagina as a nigger's punching bag.

Wow she's thirty? She looks like she's in her forties in that pic. Jewesses age like milk I suppose

This is a great endorsement for Trump. Thanks, child molester.

He's a big guy

UUUU

Lena Dunham would be pretty if she lost weight and wore makeup and acted more feminine. I bet she can learn to cook and be more of a wife.

Except jews consider acting to be a prostitute profession. She'd never be anyone's wife.

Death by ISIS is too good for her.

Explains why so many Jewesses in entertainment are so loose.

why is this comment made every time lena is brought up