Censorship in comics

Frank Cho has walked off doing Wonder Woman covers, and it's all due to Greg Rucka. This is yet another recent bit of insanity where Frank Cho has been attacked by those who want to censor his art, this time someone in the industry. Here is an archive of a news article on it:
t.co/8OSUoDK6QK

So we can all stay informed, what recent, or old, censorship of comics have you been thinking about lately? Will comics have to endure another, unspoken, Comics Code?

Pictured is one of Frank Cho's covers, considered by Rucka to be "vulgar"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7eJDs
archive.is/2bjst
archive.is/JVJql
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, we all knew Rucka was a cunt.

archive.is/7eJDs

More like Greg Cucka, right?

Rucka was a mistake.

And looking at Cho's first two WW covers as well, it's extra clear the entire reason is that Rucka doesn't like Cho's politics. Cho's politics of being ANTI-CENSORSHIP. It amazes me that people will hate a guy this much just for not wanting the industry to be censored again. Frank Cho is everything right with comics.

Rucka was a social justice warrior before they were even a thing. All of the warning signs are in his work.

Under his pen, he made Two-face into Cuck-face.

I don't know, this sounds a little like Cho trying to leave and put the blame on someone who he didn't like.
But if the cover and the sketch differences are real then it is just DC bullshit.

Well, considering I've never spoken to Greg Rucka nor mentioned him by name, yet I'm already blocked by him on twitter, I can't ask his side of the story. You'd have to make a specific case for Cho being a vindictive shit that would target someone like that.

Trust me, Greg Rucka really is a cunt. If Cho says he's being a cunt, I'll believe Cho until an impartial third party says otherwise.

It's literally sitting there right in front of them, and SJWs still lie about what they're offended about.

Not only that, he made Montoya a dyke, despite the B:TAS series bible claiming that she's a widow who wants children, and despite the fact that she's gone on dates with and loved men.

His basis for making Montoya a lesbian? She's Latina

I'm fine with changes made to a character transitioning from cartoon to comics, whatever… but why are latinas lesbians? Is that a stereotype I wasn't aware of?

Cucka is a fucking hypocrite

She went on the dates with men in the comics. One of her boyfriends died in Contagion.

In the show we barely learn anything about her personal life, that stuff is just in the bible presumably so that writers get an idea of how she might respond in certain situations.

Latinas are stereotyped as fiery, passionate women, and Montoya's a lady cop. So Rucka's mind this = lesbian.

And yet nobody called him out on it.

I've seen mention of him calling GamerGate a hate group, so he may have had you blocked for over a year. Blockbots all over the place.

Wow, I never knew that. I wasn't actually reading much whenever she was introduced to the comics, I suppose, so by the time I really noticed, she was already a lesbian. So I just assumed they always portrayed her as one in the comics.

It's not surprising that Rucka is a weird racist though.

i checked I was not blocked b4 i posted this

I guess he's having a busy day then!

Good.

I like my fanboys like I like my coffee. I hate fanboys!

I like my fangirls like I like my c

I don't really see how this is a "panty shot" or "upskirt".

I mean, I see the "panty" part, but that doesn't look like underwear. It looks like part of her costume.

I don't get how anyone can get THIS mad about a shirt with a nothing joke on it
He takes it as some slight against women when it's a jab at the hyper autistic "fandom" community
Even brings up a heart wrenching story about his daughter that has literally nothing to do with what he's mad about, I assume to make a point about how it's so hard to be a fan of something and also have a vagina

GREG RUCKA WROTE THESE

It is pretty ridiculous that Rucka was apparently rustled by "panties" enough to demand that the cover be cropped at all. It could've easily been removed altogether and nobody would notice. Shame Frank's off after the sixth issue, but I hope he keeps the original art.

Let's not exaggerate. Behind-the-scenes drama over dumb bullshit has always been a thing in the industry.

Yeah, he's just being a faggot. Just google 'Greg Rucka Wonder Woman.' Plenty of covers have plenty more skin showing.

I absolutely love how they conveniently ignored that the people who made the shirt made the same shirt with 'boys' on it instead of 'girls'. Say you hate hyper autistic fanboys, nobody says shit. Say you hate hype autistic fangirls suddenly SJWs lose their shit because you're somehow oppressing and excluding women.

Anyway, Greg Cucka is a tremendous faggot and thoroughly cancerous person.

That's before DC had to suck his cock. I shudder at the deal DC gave him to return.

Why the fuck do people like Greg Rucka get these jobs, I have no doubt that any autist on Holla Forums could be more professional and write better stories.

We should make our own fucking comics.

Preach it, brotha.

Does anyone on Holla Forums make comics? I wish I could draw, but I can only write and writers are a dime a dozen, I just get my stories published on shitty webzines.

That wouldn't work and you know it mate. Imageboards just aren't suited to the collaboration and organization required to actually make a comic. You need at least one writer, editors, multiple artists, and direct, open lines of communication for all involved parties.

There was a comic making thread a week or two ago, but it honestly was more of a meta thread. Due to some of my frustration about how little comic making is going on, I started >>>/comic/ which I hope will grow into a place everyone who wants to make comics can share ideas and advice. At least until I get something organized to back it up, for those who don't work well in an imageboard environment (though both would be active at the same time). If you have some ideas you'd like to pitch and certain types of artists you'd like to try to work with, feel free to start a thread there. It's slow currently though, so be prepared to wait a while for a response, and I can't guarantee anything. But at the very least it may help you organize some of your thoughts.

He got in writing Batman when Denny O'Neil was old and deferred most of his work to his assistants. Presumably his work fucking sold because it was Batman which basically led him to cling to the industry like a leper until we got to where we are today.

Digging into the vault on this one. Even I barely remember some of these.

On second thought make that "don't remember at all."

Which is all well and good, but the thing is that comics take time. If you do it right so that it actually looks quality it'll take hours a day to get the sketches, lines, colors, and text done.

Back before Halfchan was COMPLETELY gone we tried making Premier Pulp, which had a few good stories and cool covers but the majority of the art was totally lacking. The project itself has been dead for years as well.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I wonder if some of our artists here (and other places) are held back from comics because they can draw, but they agonize over layouts. I fucking LOVE doing layout work, I'd be up for helping or straight up doing layouts for most artists and writers that want assistance. I was OP of that comic pacing thread a while ago, so I think about this shit a lot.

The cringe is real.

Latin lesbian? There's more?

I'm an artist, but I would probably work best in a secondary roll.

Like something more like digital inking or clean up? Or do you prefer to do roughs and composition?

How many of us are writers? And are we even needed? Why can't artists just write their own stories?

What a faggot. Tell him to get the fuck off social media if he doesn't want to use it.

Gee, I haven't seen this behavior before.

The problem is that everyone is a fucking writer. Very few people are artists because that actually requires demonstrable skill and a lot of fucking work.

As for artists writing their own stories, they do it all the fucking time. In fact, that was basically the Marvel Method back in the sixties until Stan hogging the "writing" credit started to fuck the artists in the ass.

Why do artists even put up with writers?

That was all 10+ years ago. Back then you could be a male feminist or lover of strong ladies and not be a prude about sex. But ever since the Sarkeesian Squad took things over a few years ago you have to be sex-negative towards women. Sexiness is haram, all women must be covered head to toe.

Rucka, being a male feminist already, just decided to devolve into a pile of tears and low testosterone. He'll be nodding respectfully shortly.

digital inking seems a bit more my speed.

Because a having a good writer is a necessity. Even if you have someone who can do both, it would be better for them to focus more on one or the other; you don't want one person carrying too much of a load. Otherwise you end up with manga-ka 20hr work days scheduling.

Rucka's a good writer but I wish pushing someone off of a book because you don't like his politics or because you're injecting your own politics too heavily into the creation of it would get you booted.

Notice how he doesn't deny that he bitched until Cho got fed up and left.

I think the biggest thing for that would be that, those of us who want to write, should probably focus on getting the attention of artists who already have a concept they want to draw, but are not confident in their writing. Because, obviously, there ARE good and bad writers, and not everyone can actually do it. You can throw a pitch out there and see who comes along interested in it, but you're basically fishing for an artist that already WANTS to draw what you suggest, they just don't know it yet.

So I'd love if more artists came around with characters and concepts they want to work on, pitched the basic idea, and then found a writer that can work well with them and matches their core ideas for the book.

Keep an eye on /comic/. I might not start a thread today, but I'll try to by tomorrow, for creators and contributors who want to pitch specialized skills in. I know having a good digital inker would basically save my life, and other artists would probably feel the same.

I'll keep an eye out, then.

Dude did he say this in a interview or something?

I made this supposition based on the fact that there's absolutely nothing else, prior to Cucka's writing of her, that support a gay interpretation.

But then I actually looked for interviews on the subject and yeah, he pretty much did just make her a lesbian because she's Latina

archive.is/2bjst

Quality.

Clearly he wasn't privy to the B:TAS series bible either

Cho brought it upon himself

DC at least gave Frank Cho another book starring Wondy for him to draw cheesecake.

>(W) Manapul (A/CA) Francis Manapul (CA) Frank Cho

Pic fuckin related.

You know, I never ask but why in god's earth is Batman's symbol got a yellow outline in it?

Because they wanted the classic look without actually going back to the classic look.

IMO, it looks horrible.

The lore reason is it makes a nice bright target so they shoot him in the armored chest instead of his head. The real reason is cause they thought it looked cool, I guess.

Is this the comic where my man Batman will start to bang the Wonderhoe?

Let's hope.

Goddamn. No wonder he freaks out over every little thing. He's a walking liberal stereotype right down to the "holier than thou" attitude.

I bet if Hillary Clinton told him sticking his dick in a light socket would help niggers and cunt-munchers, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

user, Pulp is still going. They popped back up on 4chan and recruited new people, they're still taking people too.

That shit is fucking disgusting.

Jimmy Olsen is a liberal faggot stereotype.

You best be playin', nigger.

Out of curiosity, if DC commissioned him for 24 covers and the broke the agreement midway, does Cho still walk away with the money for all the 24 covers?

so rucka being a cunt feminazi and Cho being based, what else is new?

Almost anything involving gamergate was.

I always loved the Yellow Oval. Something always felt…right about it.

Is that from the Animated Wonder Woman movie? Always thought she had a stick up her ass.

They'll probably try to shift him onto a different book, though I doubt Cho will be very happy with it.

Who's the guy behind Hitler, Goering and Himler?

I think Goebbels.

Well, she already rode the Superdick and since that guy is dead is primetime she ride the Batcock as well.

"Wow, Wonder Woman is such a slut."

"She's probably fucked every guy in the League."

In this week WONDER WOMAN #2, because of GREG RUCKA, she pratically fucked all of her sister amazons and there's a panel where the amazons are cat-calling and lusting after her.

I wonder how crushed he's going to be when his daughter doesn't turn out to be a lesbian.

How can Rucka make the PUREST LOVE seems so dirty?

You know say what you will, but Diana NOT being gay in Azz's run was actually good. Mainly because it created an extended gag of Wonder Womans gay friends coming onto her and her having no interest.

Having her sleep around with a bunch of women kills that element of her character in her relationship with Steve because of the following:

The only way out is to claim that women can't actually LOVE each other and all of what they do is irrelevant, but there's no fucking way that answer will go over well.

But did you not read that? His headcanon basically trumped anything else in his mind.

Also damn, that's a good description. It makes her seem like she'd be a conservative/Republican without, you know, being a screaming strawman.

It's very clear that Rucka's "strong lesbian" archetype isn't born from any inherent feminist ideals as much as it is born from the fact he has a fetish for strong lesbian women. Kind of like how Whedon's constant inclusion/love of women who are smart, sassy, down to earth and tough fighters comes not from his feminist ideals but his massive crush on Kitty Pryde.

Why is FuckaFag even still in charge? You would think someone would've caught him and done something about it

Dude, either way Steve dicking Wonder Woman turn her straight.

Remember, she still dated Steve and then Superman. This is still canon.

She was just "bearding". ;^)

And that she is Zeus' bastard child and the Amazons raped sailors and shunned the boys they gave birth to. Cucka is probably desperate as fuck to retcon either Daina's lineage (maybe impossible since DC kinda likes her being Zeus' kid) or the Amazons being shitheads.

He can retcon her backstory with the Greek gods and her upbringing with the amazons, but there are things that he can't simple retcon because they're canon to other books.

For example he can't retcon her relationship with Steve, because that was shown in Justice League, Justice League of America, Superman/Wonder Woman and several other series and minis.
He can't also retcon her relationship with the dead Superman, because that's canon for several more series and mini-series, including the new ones that have been released like the new Justice League where WW is shown crying because she missed her Superman.

Oh I would laugh if that's the case.

Okay, I made the thread on >>>/comic/
It's my first go at it, so hopefully it's a good format that works out for all interested. Remember the board will be slow for quite some time, but hopefully after a few weeks it'll pick up.

I think it's Keitel.

I always wondered about her getting turned dyke
Now I wish I didn't know

Okay, writers gonna retcon, I get that. I even get making her a lesbian to just straight up make her stand out more as a character, I don't give a shit. But, did he make the reveal anything of an arc for the character? Like "I've been lying to myself for so long, but I have to face the truth now…" or was it just "LESBIAN COMING THROUGH! IGNORE ME BEING STRAIGHT LAST MONTH!"?

Because, you really gotta justify that sorta thing, just for the sake of not being so obvious about your hatred of canon.

This is insane. If mean actually deranged, if he believes it.

I kinda enjoyed Montoya turning into a dyke because I get off on lesbian stuff, but this justification is batshit crazy.

One Punch Man demonstrated that you don't need great art to make a selling story

It's one of those things where good stories came from it, but HOLY SHIT the reasoning is fucked up. I'm not too familiar with the guy's work, but if he can make anything readable despite being this mentally jacked up, that's amazing.

Thanks to modern medicine, your kids can "be" whatever you want them to be.

Rucka made me see a typical slash fan mental outlook, and I'm terrified.

Maybe yours is, Rucka.

The reason they gave Batman a yellow oval was so they could copyright the symbol

Depends. Depends if Cho actually signed a contract or if it was work for hire. Depends if they paid him upfront or agreed to pay him in instalments. Depends on a lot of things.

Rucka generally has a thing with putting women on pedestals, you can see it in all his work. I was reading Death and the Maidens the other day and in addition to Nyssa Raatko you've also got Bruce Wayne being visited by his disapproving mother, who tells him he's not a healthy little boy and blah blah blah some other shit I failed to care about.

The guy really is a hack

Rucka is that creepy male ally feminists are always bitching about.

Also Landis continues to be right about comic writers. It's fan-fiction.

What's ironic to me is that if he really wanted to be diverse, then he'd say she's bisexual. This is his fetish talking and he doesn't wanna admit that he doesn't believe in any of this SJW shit, like most male feminists.

The one who dad killed those people? Because Shocker going legit wasn't half bad.

The more I think about it, the more I think bad writers don't realize how much they are endangering themselves. Because if every writer will just take characters and do whatever fanfiction changes they want to them based on their fetishes or politics, it makes it harder for people to get invested. At some point, the lack of continuity and care for the characters will get rid of all the advantages of a shared universe, and that will further distance readers from comics. People will turn to manga or independent stuff, due to them normally having a consistent creative team and at least a few less random changes to characters, since no one is competing to make their run distinctly different from the last. That is if they even keep with the medium at all.

When reading actual fanfiction, people know the characters, and will tell the writer if they fucked up. Comic writers feel "above" being criticized only because they are paid to write the official book, as if that makes the infallible. Very few people in the big two these days make me feel like they want to be curators for something important, something ingrained into our culture. They want the sales today, even if they cheapen the characters for years after their runs. The rush to make stories off of today's politics means less stories feel timeless, they're dated by the time they hit the shelves. It really feels like now is the best time for people to start making their own books, because now is the time to offer fans something to read that isn't crafted just to piss them off.

Much as I dislike Landis for being a massive libtard, I can't argue that he knows shit when it comes to writing comics.

He's an interesting writer. I can get why people don't like him for his politics, personality or family history, but what I've seen of his work always impresses me. I actually do my best not to know the politics of personality of comic writers and such, because I want to focus on the work, but I don't recall reading anything by Rucka (at least nothing that impressed me enough to learn the writer's name), and a lot of other writers with politics I disagree with also happen to write books that I hate. I think it also helps that Landis seems open to changing his opinion or looking at things a bit more objectively, where as a full SJW type is a cultist. The cultist types in comics can't keep their politics or fetishes out of their books, their belief system is all they have.

Does he realize Latina women are probably among the best cock wizards on the planet? My women aren't queers goddamn you.

At least when Landis wrote a Superman story, he wrote a goddamn Superman story (even if the ending was meh).

Honesty American Alien was alright, Issue two and three were great.

I think it's more he knows how media works since that's his game. A lot of media is pretty interchangeable since the main goals are usually the same:

If all points line up, that's gravy. Usually they do, although not always (leading to drama).

Now the way you get to that end goal can be very different depending on the KIND of media. Comics do it one way, TV does it another, radio is similar to TV yet different, and so on. But there is some overlap between various fields. For mainstream comics and movies, both rely on storyboarding, artistic direction, scriptwriting and so on. So overlap between the two isn't too bad, and since he has an interest in both comic and film, it leads to a nice synergy which gives him some room to comment on things more effectively that if he was commenting on movies by themselves or comics by themselves.

In any event, there is a point here as well. If there's a pre-existing character and you are writing for that character without the intervention of the people who created said character, it is to one degree or another fan fiction that is licensed by the people who own the legal rights to that character.

That isn't necessarily BAD though…your fanfiction might end up being better written than someone else's OC. But it is what it is; you still are contributing an outside perspective to someone else's creation, even if that perspective turns out to be superior to the original article.

I don't know what cheesecake means
None of Frank Cho's drawings even slightly resembles a cheesecake.
large breasts do not resemble cheesecakes
large buttocks do not resemble cheesecakes
Where does this shitty slang come from?

Cheesecake is soft and smooth.

The girls in pin-up art are soft and smooth skinned, as well as that skin having a kind of creamy complexion traditionally, as opposed to hard bodied athletic types.

Cheesecake is also popular in New York, which is where pin-up culture originated. So the people drawing the art put two and two together.

Wow, I learned something to day. On Holla Forums of all places.

Wondy once used a sapphire power ring. Those power rings aren't used with lust. Lust is in the mind but, love is in the heart. Casual fucking doesn't exactly give you a good idea of what love is. Love can't be predictable or provoked. Love is not felt physically but, emotionally. Love is, well, lovely.

Green is will.
Yellow is fear.
Red is rage.
Blue is hope.
Orange is greed.
Indigo is compassion.
Sapphire is love, pure and simple.

"For hearts long lost and full of fright,

For those alone in Blackest Night.

Accept our ring and join our fight,

Love conquers all with violet light!"

I think I got a bit carried away but, love is love.

I didn't like it. Not because I'm repulsed by lesbians, I'm not (not fictional ones anyway) but because it always seemed lazy to me. Here we have a character whose role is basically just 'one of the cops', ie completely unimportant as far Batman is concerned, and how does Rucka make her stand out? Make her interesting and colourful character like Bullock? No, he makes her a lesbian. He ignores everything that's been written about her or her character, I'm going to assume his editor (who I hope wasn't Denny O'Neil) didn't bother to give him the B:TAS series bible to read, and just makes her a lesbian. Why? Because it's his head canon.

And what does he do with it? I mean, in The Shield they had a devoutly religious cop who was also a homosexual and tried to desperately to fight his homosexual tendencies because of both his deeply held religious beliefs and fear of ostracisation from his fellow cops. He finds himself blackmailed by one of the other cops who knows his secret and is forced to let him walk for stealing evidence from a bust because of it. What did Rucka do with Montoya? Have her get disowned by her parents. That's it? No ostracism, no attempt to reconcile her Catholicism with her homosexuality, no soul searching, none of that shit.

And the worst part is that he still couldn't get people to care about her, so what does he do? Gives her a superhero identity. But not her own superhero identity, no no. He makes her The Question. He replaces Vic Sage, an interesting character with whom too little has been done, with his Lesbian Latina policewoman as Question.

Even then it's debatable as to whether he could get people to care about Renee, hence the total retcon of all this come New 52

This really comes across as lewd and slutty to me. I know the intent was to earn progressive points, but this feels like Rucka's masturbation fantasy.

It is his wank material

There was that one cop who outed her, but that's where Rucka's retarded narrative fell apart. The Captain of station was gay (her and Renee get pervy when Starfire shows up at the station), no one seems to mind. No one really cares Renee is gay (aside from the one strawman cop). And I don't recall it's ever really established she pretending to be straight until it's time for her to be gaaaaaaaaaaay.

So just it's a whole lot of lip service to fact that she's troubled by this (because deep, down Rucka just KNEW she was gay), but it's okay because she beats up the strawman gay hater in a street fight. STRONK WOMYN ESTABLISHED!

wait what, that wasn't the explanation I was given many years ago on 4/co/.

Of course Rucka made her a cape. That's the only way he can masturbate to STONKWOMENDON'TNEEDNOMAN.

He did the exact same thing with Sasha Bordeaux.

I find it funny that Holla Forums is having this thorough discussion about the merits(or lack thereof) of Rucka as a writer while comics journalism is lining up to say Cho is sexist without any real thought into the matter outside of raw emotion.

And then they wonder why they're dying.

Back to your containment board, downy.

And, as written by Rucka, they were both incredibly boring characters.

Shit like this is why I would love to start a creative industry consultancy/think-tank with a bunch of anons. We're right a lot more often than we're wrong.

Comics/vidya/tabletop, doesn't matter. We know what's going to succeed in the market and why. We know these industries better than the trash that currently works in them.

Of course they're boring. That's how STONKWOMEN™ are supposed to be written. You can't be incredibly competent and have an interesting personality. That's weakness. You need to display the borderline Asperger's that's expected of a proper positive role model.

your new is showing kid

why is this excuse used for being a cuck so often?

Kids for some reason are often a reason for creators to just lose their shit. Lucas and Spielburg watered down or fucked up things due to being old dads now. I don't get the reasoning, but it probably has to do with the guilt from working all the time instead of focusing on the kid to begin with, so you try to turn the work into something "for" the kid, even though it's really still for yourself.

That's what I thought when I saw it too.

It's also looks like Cho added that so it doesn't look like her costume is riding up her ass crack, so it's kind of funny that Rucka would call that vulgar.

I think he's asking why it's always guys with daughters in particular who end up nodding respectfully

It might be because parents in general, tend to get more protective of their daughters than they are of their sons, so they're more likely to try and shelter them from shit that they think might hurt their feelings.

When you have an over-protective dad in a creative position, it means they can take that kind of over-protectiveness to the next level by actually changing the content of the material rather than just keeping it away from their kids.

There's also the fact that there's a terrible sense of self loathing that comes with it for a lot of these people.

Most guys either don't do anything or it doesn't matter, but suddenly they're terrified because they DID make material with skimpy clothed women and suddenly they're feeling really self conscious.

A lot of really shitty parents are terrified that ANYTHING can do anything to their perfect little chillens. You remember when you were a kid and either your parents or your friends parents had some absurd rule about how their kid can't watch a random harmless show or play with a toy for nonsensical reasons? Now because these guys are in charge NOBODY is allowed to play with the toy.

Here's why social justice so easily infiltrated comics.

In charge of what?

Rucka's a piece of shit and all but Cho wasn't the main artist for the book, so sorry I don't really see it as censorship.

Oh wait I forgot, censorship has become another buzzword for "Shit I don't like" on here.

I hope this isn't upsetting.

What does that have to do with the rest of the thread?

Let me guess, he posted some Holla Forums wannabe nonsense that has nothing to do with comics, right? We get a lot of idiots like that.

Oh, I see. You can't censor a cover.

Rucka ripped off Steph Brown.

And fuck him for killing Vic Sage, He died of "Cancer," my left foot. If Oliver fucking Queen can comeback from the dead both Body and Soul then so can Vic the Question/ "I walk in two worlds"/ Sage.

Wait, is Vic not back by now? He died years ago, did DC just forget to bring him back?

I think he is back. Who knows what DC is doing with The Question any more

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There are people here that think that direct-to-bookstore OGNs and anthologies modeled after Shounen Jump would be realistically implementable ideas, if not outright Hail Marys for the industry. Pretending that creativeness/originality translate into business acumen just seems like the fast track to frustration and failure.

The Question and Vic Sage are two different characters now. The Question in particular is now a mystical faceless figure connected to The Phantom Stranger and Pandora. A Vic Sage showed up in [New] Suicide Squad as some PR asshole, I think.

He dumbshit, that cover was censored. Frank Cho WILLINGLY walked out on Wonder Woman because he was tired of dealing with Rucka's shit.

I know asking the retarded apes who post on here to think is asking a lot but c'mon.

Did you not notice or are you just wilfully ignoring the cropping of the completely innocuous piece of fabric around Wonder Woman's ass in the cover for issue #3?

Pre-New 52? Nah, he stayed dead because fuck you.

New 52? The Question is part of a mystical trinity that was doomed to stand on the sidelines

Vic Sage…is some PR guy, I think.

Hey, is Ted Kord in New 52? I think Booster Gold exist in the new verse.

What part of Cho walked off of the book because he got tired of dealing with Rucka's shit don't you fucking understand m8?

Actually, while comics have been largely liberal through most of their history, the concept that liberal = SJW is like saying religious = FUCKING CULT MEMBER. So you're either a Holla Forums wannabe or… well, lets face it, you're just a Holla Forums wannabe. You know the buzzwords but you don't have the intelligence to actually back anything up, at most you'll have a folder full of prepackaged ideas that people much smarter than you handed out.

To get things back on comics though, how many covers do you all know about that just caused a huge damn stir for doing NOTHING except being a cover? Obviously we all know about the Spiderwoman cover and the Batgirl cover, but are they any that were smaller news? I remember a lot of fuckers bitching and whining about this "unrealistic" J. Scott Campbell over. And "unrealistic" cover due to the pose of MJ, who is canon A SUPERMODEL, who would have to hold all sorts of absurd poses in her job. It's unrealistic because goony beardmen white knights and landwhales can't do the pose. This cosplayer seemed to have no major problem though.

So you agree with me.

They believe the exact same things but one is more abrasive about their beliefs than the other. You sure showed me.

Damn, that's a lotta projection there, pal. Didn't know mocking your beloved hashtag movement could so easily bring out such vitriol.

He originally showed up as a kid in Forever Evil, but his recent appearance in the Rebirth special as a adult alongside Jamie Reyes.

oh yeah I remember that MJ pose thing

Good thing it quickly died after people showed that it is indeed possible

Someone should send a tweet with these covers and something along the lines of "Yeah, these sexist covers and drawers need to go".

I would, but I am twitter illiterate.

Huh, They remember Jaime. Hopefully they can make it back towards the first time around because each time time he shows up in new media, they fucked his shit up

I remember the pure desperation of those who criticized it. Actual people make stupid, exaggerated "this is soooo impossible" pictures (not looking those up because that would put me past my cringe limit), as if it was an infomercial level of inability to do something like sit on a couch. And the fucking REDRAWS! I forget if tumblr existed, but the same "every woman should be an out of shape frump" types that give that place it's bad rep were alive and well. People spent actual time, redrawing a cover, to make it 110% worse.

Oh please user, tell us how to be as smart as you.
I'm sure the prepackaged ideas you've been handed by GG Twitter personalities are much better :^)

My favorite part is the people who prove it's a clearly do-able pose.
The same as the fucking Spiderwoman pose.

And don't even get me started on that project Hawkeye shit.

NO, TOTALLY GET STARTED ON IT! That was the most cringy shit ever! I think a lot of the problem with these "activist artists" is that they mostly focus on trying to tear others down for drawing the way they want to draw. They do this because no one likes the way they draw as much, but maybe that will change if others feel ashamed for liking any art that is considered sexy at all.

Not to fucking mention men and women having different bodies and different poses that highlight that are NOT social constructs. Fucking bone structures and shit.

My issue is that if you have to make funny faces and grab your ass dramatically or make the outfit even skimpier than the woman's to make it look ridiculous, you have no fucking point.

Even better when it only looks strange because it's a man rather than a woman, like seeing a man in a skirt.

Yeah, they realize their "point" is so weak they have to overcompensate for it, and anyone with a brain will just want nothing to do with them. Like, what is the one doing the statue pose supposed to prove? That you have to add in a garter belt and a goofy face, because if you don't it would just look like Clint is looking behind him as he's about to jump over a wall. Because, that's all that's happening. Yes, the model is made to be sexy, but Hawkeye could actually be drawn in a pose like that and it wouldn't be that big a thing. Hell, this one I just found… isn't even that unlikely a pose if Clint had to do some acrobatics. He is a circus guy. The Harley cover you posted isn't even that bad a pose, and the first one relies ENTIRELY on a goofy face to make you agree with the "point".

It's things like this that make me wish the average comic fan was WAY more defensive about clear attacks on artists. Cause that's all it is. It's saying "these artists didn't draw what we wanted, that are BAD!" and that's bullshit. Letting shit like this pass is why Frank Cho can't draw Wonder Woman covers, despite the fact that they are not sexualized at all. If Frank Cho wanted to sexualize something, there would be no fucking doubt remaining. He knows how to sexualize, and he knows how not to. Comic fans not defending good artists is a large reason so many modern comics look like shit (that and good artists can probably make more money not being a slave to Marvel or DC).

Like half of those "Hawkeye Intiative" is also because he is holding a fucking bow retardedly whilen the girls hold whatever thing they are using in fairly standard ways.

Anyway, AWAKEN MY MASTERS should be more then enough to disprove the "Half-naked men look silly in exaggerated poses."

So yeah, this shit looks silly because they SET OUT to make it look silly from the onset and deliberately sabotage themselves to get the effect they want, not because it is a man doing "female" poses.

I wish there was a Spider-Man Initiative where people draw female characters doing his poses.

They have the SJW version of that.
Crying 'SPIDERMAN WOULD NEVER BE DRAWN LIKE THIS' about poses Spiderwoman gets drawn in, even though he literally is.

Did an actual child make this one?

Probably a 15-year old, tumblr retard.

It always amazes me how some people can't draw even when fucking tracing.

I can't believe someone thought that going THAT FAR into the absurd with a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT pose, would make some sort of point. Tell me that was just someone making fun of the people who had a problem with the pose.

I remember how some of the arguments were "no fabric can conform to her body like that!", which normies would nod at respectfully. But everyone else would know all this shit is made out of UNSTABLE MOLECULES, so it can do anything.

Manara always draws super-heroes costumes as if it was body paint, it's kind of a joke.

Hell, I heard that artists nowadays draw the character nude because it's a hell of a lot easier.

If all they're supposed to be wearing is a skintight body suit, I'll guarantee it saves the artists a lot of time to basically paint that shit on to a ken-doll anatomy. And when you're on the clock like they are, you cut corners.

They've ALWAYS drawn the like that. The kind of training and reading most comic book artists go through is really heavy on figure drawing and linear perspective. So you get really good at drawing muscle groups and rigid objects, but cloth isn't emphasized that much. In fact, there really isn't a commonly known book or course that DOES use cloth at all. Loomis has six different books for drawing people but the stuff they wear is largely a passing concern, unless it's a suit that has it's own outline. The books that even touch on cloth like Hogarths stuff are widely known to have ridiculous overreactions and caricatures that make them less than reliable and they're the only ones I've really heard about.

Which is why guys like Superman and Batman basically look naked except for smoothed out junk. To most artists it's easier to just fall back on anatomy and fake the rest than try to fake cloth volumes.

I can't believe these athletic, acrobatic women in skintight clothing are depicted in such odd positions. I bet if I look up buff, acrobatic men in skintight clothing, they won't be depicted the same way.

You're right, what ruined the whole Hawkeye thing was that people couldn't just straight up draw Hawkeye, they had to make it as ludicrous as possible in order to be randomxD, which ruined any statement they were trying to make.

That Harley Quinn drawing of Hawkeye looks perfectly natural, and that's probably why they had to make sure that he's making a kissy face or else they'd just be average drawings. It's intellectually dishonest.

And I hope that jewfro'd weirdo who can't hold a mug without making a silly face to hide how uncomfortable he is gets hit by a car.

The fact that all of these would just be drawn with kissy faces by the Hawkeye Initiative types is a great example of how bullshit they are, so thanks for the share.

I like to think that guy continued to try to sit on the couch in silly ways, and got a blood clot in his brain and died. Painfully.

That's reaching. Cho can't draw Wonder Woman because Rucka is a cuck. That's really all it is.

Also, nobody defends against this shit because it's already fucking ridiculous and self destructive.

For example, you know why don't hear anything about the Hawkeye initiative now? Because the fujioshi hijacked it and made it about their fetishes.

So defeat our enemies… with our fetishes?

It's how Holla Forums killed shilling, with wraith porn. Lets take a leaf out of their book.

I keep telling you guys that instead of complaning we should be drawing porn of the new Thor, Ms. Marvel, the nigress Iron Woman.

Well, to make it authentic we need a nude Riri 3D model, and the right filters. And I guess she can be fucked by different 40K models, to really nail the modern Marvel style.

From a pure artistic stand point, I don't even hate the designs for Jane Thor or Ms. Marvel. Well, I do hate Ms. Marvel's big hands, but that's different… wait, can she canon make a dick?

It's happening already. Limited selection of manga in English sells in numbers that American comic book publishers could only dream about. Indie books are slowly becoming more and more popular too, and people with talent are abandoning big two. Cho was with Marvel for 14 years, but this year he decided not to extend his contract. Now he left one DC book. If big two will keep that up, they will chase anyone competent.

There was a controversy about this Heroes for Hire cover in 2007.

Luckily it's dead. If it ever comes back, people should start Huntress Initiative, where people should post images of huntress dressed like male characters. Huntress posed like Nightwing or in Dr. Manhattan's getup would surely be a hit with SJWs.

That scumbag from The Oatmean can't draw at all. Him making money out of comics is like a star soccer player than can't run.

Oh, I remember that in Wizard Magazine. Mmmm, that kept me up for a few months without internet.

Our enemies defeat themselves with their own fetishes.

Again, these people destroy themselves because they're idiots. Like that one faggot that drew Frank Cho naked to protest his OUTRAGE covers. I almost feel bad for the way SJWs turned on him.

He'll probably die of AIDS anyway

I think this could be the only cover I could ever agree with having a controversy behind it because holy fucking shit look at it
People probably stopped caring once they realized a woman drew it and therefore in their minds it was suddenly acceptable, like the patronizing double standard wastes they are.

I'd give up limbs to be able to draw like Sana Takeda, though. She makes fantastic covers.

He walked off cause he was tired of being censored.

Oh yes, most certainly not.

Such a terrible character and god awful volume.

Either you're baiting or you're a stupid cunt

Again he's just a variant artist, you know who actually got censored? Ditko, as he would always draw Spiderman going up against protesters and Lee constantly had to change the dialogue.

But oh no, a variant cover artist quit because he was tired of dealing with Rucka whining about his work! Stop the fucking presses!

Stupid cunt it is then

Yep, just another day on Holla Forums.

What's wrong with censorship if it censors stuff that we don't want to see anyway?

I don't like comics with butts and boobs all everywhere.

Jack squat.

Oh Simone, never change.

I'll say one thing about the Spiderwoman cover- her ass does not look nearly as good as Spidey's does.

Funny how there was a time when she was a genius who had zero experience in a comics and even less insider knowledge, but still knew for certain "ebil men were being totes sexist" because some dumb bitch was put in a fridge.

This hairdresser who somehow turned bitching into a writing career needs get off her high horse.

Shes not completely irredeemable though, since so far she is the voice of reason. Probably because she likes both the Greg and Cho's work.

I remember this Static cover got censored from version 1 to version 2 because the planned version suggested Virgil was going to get it on.

What's the point in arguing with someone who would clearly struggle to give a definition of the term 'censorship'?

OH THE IRONY

May I ask for links? I would like to try my luck and see if I get published and get a bit of feedback. Until now, all I have written in English were some shitty creepypastas and some lengthy roleplay posts, so I would like to attempt something more serious.

At first I thought about fanfiction.net, but it doesn't seem to be the best place to get feedback for original stories. dA could also work, but I just can't see dA as a place you go for writefagging.

Simone's a real company girl.

Why would'n't Virgil put it in?
The censored version looks like they're already in bed. So it looks like he's in already.

I knew DC had to do some serious dick sucking to get him back to their offices.

Maybe they can get Natasha Allegri to make variants.

Shit, never trust a verbal agreement with the big two. You need everything in writing.

Naw, they then turned the conversation towards the fact that she was Japanese, and thus had a great deal of internalized misogyny. They kept bitching right up until the day that comic came out with the cover in tact and they realized they had lost.

Can a mod delete this post? I'd rather not see it, so that means that no one should see it.

So Rucka just had a personal vendetta against Cho (probably because he's been riling up the SJW crowd), and then went out of his way to try and bully him out? Jeeze, what a faggot.

The fact that Cho stayed around for two more issues so DC could find a new artist just shows his professionalism and why he'll continue to get work. While I doubt it will, I hope this damages Rucka's reputation.

I wonder why DC secretly gave him complete control of the book though? Do you think he threatened to quit if they didn't?

Considering the abruptness of both the LA move and the Rebirth relaunch. this would be understandable if DC didn't offer a freelancer like Rucka carte blanche on a comic. That kind of deal practically necessitates informing everybody else down the pyramid to avoid this kind of situation.

One could argue that someone like Cho probably should've gotten his "creative freedom" down in writing, but that kind of clause sounds unrealistic for an artist doing variant covers. Any artist, even someone with Cho's experience, insistent on that would probably get passed over in a heartbeat.

Also, post source please.

Rucka and DC had bad blood 2012. It goes back to when Didio denied him Wonder Woman Earth 1, instead giving it to Grant Morrison. He's never forgiven that slight, so of course they had to promise the moon to get him to return.

A variant cover artist should be given modicum of artistic freedom since they're the only reason the variant even exists. DC hired him as an incentive for comic shops.

Denying him the ability to create the art he wishes over trivial shit defeats the purpose of of having a variant.

It's from a article made by The Mary Sue.

It always eventually leads to stuff you like being taken out.

I don't disagree but realistically, extending that kind of formality to Cho probably would've put whoever agreed to Rucka's terms in a pinch. Between a scorned writer primed for a relaunched comic and a variant cover artist that can be replaced, it's pretty clear who Management would've backed in a internal conflict regardless of who acted out.

archive that shit! Please?

archive.is/JVJql

Seriously? How the fuck did he not realize that would come back and "bite him"?

"A Verbal Contract is only worth the paper they are written on." is a fucking saying for a reason.

They are something you should NEVER think the other party will adhere to.

The only reason it fucked him over was because Rucka had a retarded contract in his favor and Cho had no way of knowing at the time.

And DC wanted HIM for covers, he doesn't really need to do shit for DC unless he wants to. I can see why he would assume things would be fine, but someone fucked up and was aware they were giving Rucka power that would fuck up that deal. I really don't see why the writer needs control on variants, especially when you can argue the other covers are lewder.

Don't forget about the actual contents of the comic.

Yeah, all im saying is that if he should have bothered to get it in ink before thinking he had it in the first place, people can and will abuse and forget verbal arrangements and this is a pretty clear case of such a situation.

If he had set up so he too would have a actual contract then the conflict would probably been discovered earlier and could likely been resolved without the drama of discovering it after the fact.

Seriously, these "I was told that i would get [thing] but someone else already had it on a Written so i don't despite fulfilling my end of the deal" things aren't rare and the exact situation that saying warns against.

Ruckas terms are silly too though.

"Assume makes an Ass of you and me".

But who are we to choose that?
Sometimes we've learned the wrong way of thinking BECAUSE of this shit.

Think of it like Superman snapping Lex Luthor's neck. Sure, it's probably a good idea and he does deserve it, but now you have to draw a distinct line between exactly who and who doesn't get their neck snapped. What constitutes a neck snapping, and why are you suddenly the defacto end all be all neck snap king?

You might not like boobs and butts, and if that's ground for censorship, what happens if someone doesn't like foul language? Does that get taken out too? And if not, what makes the claim of too much butt more important than too much cursing?

Then switch to a different brand of comics..

Nobody should lose what they like because it makes you uncomfortable.

No that's…wrong to think like that. If something is mysoginistic, racist, sexist, what have you then it shouldn't be displayed because it may cause offense sometimes even causing some people to suffer from PTSD to relive terrible events. If you have a heart, you don't want to hurt others.

If the existence of a women in a pose triggers you, then you got bigger problems than superhero comics.

Alright, you got us, stop goofing.

Nobody who comes to 8ch actually believes such utter nonsense. You sound more genuine than most trolls, though.

8/10. Well done, but you overplayed it.

Yeah, no shit. Imagine if you had a bad incident in a ballpit and you had a face-full of tits shoved in your face by some shitlord down the road. That's turbo rape there son.

I agree but every issue DOES need to be addressed.

I have a different opinion and I'm usually a /n/ewsmen, I don't think that's so radically unbelievable this isn't Holla Forums and isn't a hugbox.

What's wrong with what I'm saying? I'm just saying we need to be open.

Well…I hope you're not making a joke but yes, agreed. Imagine you were sexually assaulted by someone in a Wolverine costume or there was a poster of say Juggernaut on the wall while you were being raped? People need to consider those things.

I'd think a Juggernaut poster scenario is unlikely as he's a big guy. Especially for your wall.

But the Wolverine costume scenario is more worrisome and it has happened before, about 1 out of every 3 women (maybe more) have been raped so that is a high threat.You might not have perfect information over masked men and their plans.

Although In that case I don't think that's much of a Holla Forums issue as more of a personal protection one (although you could argue that the time for fear comes later), setting up a mobile safe space, and that's easy enough to construct; just tell people under threat that they get to bring friends.

… go on.

Alright, since you sound sincere.

I'm not entirely sold with this solution because being offended isn't a bad or dangerous thing. If you did feel offended because some meaty ass on a random cover, then you could always look away. Your feelings shouldn't dictate what people that aren't you can read, how they chose to interact with other people, how to speak, etc. If we listened only to our feelings then (for example) we would have a guy going "I'm offended by this cover featuring a black woman showing her ass. Please, remove it", and then another another could guy say "Don't remove it because I would feel offended if you took out a black from a comic". Point being, feelings aren't something that need to be protected.

If your ptsd triggers from looking at a naked ass or at the minimal sign of violence, you should take care of yourself first and THEN, when you manage to control yourself from having a panic attack, start to read and watch things again.

You shouldn't depend on the kidness of strangers to get you trhough life, man.

There's billions of people on the planet, each and everyone of them with everey kind of fucked up problem, what you're suggesting is borderline impossible. Besides it's not the job of some cartoonist to make life better for anyone.

We can be open without censoring things.

Pic related.

Nigger, you don't gotta give them this whole response.
If you're gonna take the bait, all you have to say is this:
We should stop setting off fireworks for anything. Even 4th of July celebrations. It causes panic attacks and flashbacks in PTSD-ridden veterans.
If that sounds ridiculous, so is what that user is suggesting.
And that's assuming they're not just baiting, which they most certainly are.

I had a nightmare and now I can't go back to sleep, giving elaborated responses to people in a board about cartoons is a good way to kill some time as any.

It wasn't a nightmare about boobs and butts, was it?

Maybe.

I know people with PTSD and if its a choice between constraining myself 24/7 or shutting them up in the looney bin then the looney bin it is.

But that DOESN'T sound ridiculous and I'm not baiting. Veterans and residents around should be warned that fireworks will be held and fireworks only be abled to be used by those with a license or fuck it, just let the government issue the location and use of fireworks so that Vets know WHEN and WHERE to go to avoid it. Give them a warning that it could trigger them.

Not to mention, PTSD isn't Vets only, rape survivors and victims of bullying. It's pretty fucking easy to do, just say before you do something that could cause offense what you may do and what triggers it may set off. It's not hard.

What is so hard about maintaining civility?

Not what I said. I said that they should never be used. They she be outright banned even when professionals are using them, because of the off chance someone might get a panic attack.
Same with peanut butter. You can't buy it, and they don't make it, because there are kids who are allergic. That's the retarded shit you're suggesting.
Warnings for sexual content already exist. It's called ratings.

Well I'm not opposed to banning, the only problem is people like YOU don't see the world through compassionate lenses

Japanese model. Assemble about 5 autists in a close circle and assign strict manufacturing roles.

Frank Cho is Korean. He was born in Seoul and his birth name was Duk Hyun Cho. His family didn't move to the US until Frank was six.

This means that Frank is Asian. Asian as fuck. Which means he's a minority. Which means that there could be a case made that Rucka is racist against Asians and his treatment of Cho was because of his race rather than his art.

Just think about it. Is there anything in his work or his employment history that would display bigotry toward orientals?

More actual talent leaving the big two. Soon they will exclusively consist of people recruited off tumblr.

user, you act as if asians have any pull in the racism game. Asians are only an "oppressed minority" when it's convenient to the people at the top of the progressive hierarchy.

you seem to be extremely optimistic about how the world works, user.

When I was seven, my next door neighbor sodomized me with a broom while he rambled on about how everything offensive should be purged. With every post you make, it triggers me beyond belief. I literally can't even right now.

Nigga, think back to the tenth grade where you probably read the classic book Fahrenheit 451. If you didn't read it, I urge you to do so, but here's a quick rundown. It takes place in an America where books have been outlawed and "firemen" are employed to track down and burn them. The government completely controls the flow of information and what people are exposed to.

In the story, the government didn't just ban books out of nowhere, though. People started demanding it. Special interest groups started complaining that the offensive segments of books be removed. Blacks began tearing out pages they didn't like, women began tearing out pages that bothered them, and more and more groups started ripping out pages that they found offensive. Before too long, all that was left was a quick summery of what the book was about.

The government then noticed that half the population is all for censorship, and the other half is too apathetic and lazy to care. So they take advantage of this and completely ban books. With books now illegal, all that's left is TV which the government already had control of, so any dissenting voices had been silenced. Information and history was theirs to mold.

No matter how good your intentions may be, someone is always there to abuse it.

Also, shielding people from shit that might trigger them does more harm then good. Real talk, while my opening paragraph was obvious hyperbole, I actually was molested by my neighbor when I was seven. Yeah, it was hard to deal with as I got older, but hiding away and denying anything happened didn't help me. What did was not being a faggot and expecting the entire world to conform to me, and instead by confronting it head on and getting the fuck over it. Traumatized people don't need you to create a nice safe space where the world can't hurt them again, they need actual help to get better.

People like you do more harm than good by enabling them to continue to act all infantile instead of seeking the proper treatment.

Let's put another hypothetical example.

A nigger assaulted me in the middle of the street. He beat me up, then he robbed me. Ever since, I have had an irrational fear of every person with dark skin, whether they are black or not. I get PTSD every time I get too close to one. Should you ban black people from appearing in comics to avoid triggering me?

Next example: some people have some really hard arachnophobia and may get cold sweat from even looking at shapes resembling a spider. Should we ban Spider-Man and his logo?

Another example: this is real, some people find FUCKING BALLONS triggering. Yeah, that's right, some people turn into screaming puddles of tear the moment they see a balloon. If it sounds ridiculous it is because it is, but it is a very real fear for these people. Should we ban balloons and depictions of balloons?

Some personal example: listening to UVB-76's buzzing triggers some of my most primal fears, and I don't know why. Apparently I am not the only one who is scared shitless of that sound, judging by the time I asked on /x/. Should we find UVB-76 and shut it down, or alternatively, make all radios skip its frequency?

You mentioned the word "bullying". Turns out there is someone out there who was beaten up as a kid while the other kids chanted "bullying! Bullying! Bullying!" in unison. As a result, he now cries whenever he reads or hears the word "bullying" or anything that sounds similar, like Ferran Adria's restaurant "El Bulli". Whoops, you will have to delete your post and rewrite it again without using that word. I will also notice Ferran Adria that he has to change the name of his restaurant immediately.

Some people are allergic to water. Should we ban water installations in all houses?

And now the punchline: some people actually find some topics other people find disgusting to be therapeutic. Reading rape stories may trigger some girls who have been raped, but other girls who have been raped may find comfort in reading about other people's experiences. Should we ban these people's relief, or should we keep these other people's triggers?

You can't please everybody. If we ban everything because it may be offensive to someone, we would end up being able to do nothing. We should all lie immobile in a flat desert ground, naked… whoops, no, that's triggering for some people. Just become transparent.

I live in a country where war vets are almost non-existant (we don't go on many wars), and yet some collectives tried to pull this. Their argument was that some dogs get scared of fireworks, and therefore we should ban fireworks because there was a SINGLE dog who died to a heart attack during Saint John's Eve. Nobody seemed to think of the possibility that this dog was already ill or old and could have died the next time he went for a walk.

Luckily the movement didn't get much traction. Saint John's Eve is kind of a big deal around here and nobody would want to stop having fun just because a sick dog died at home that night.

People really turn into retards when discussing about animal deaths. I am getting sick of this, specially considering this is the same kind of people who defend sometimes lethal superfluous vaccines (chickenpox vaccine, for example, which has probably killed more kids out of a an allergic reaction than the disease itself) because they are le ebin science products and le science is awsum xD.

I hate my country

Racism shit only works if the target has the correct politics. Cho's functionally a banana to Rucka.

You mean like already happens in the animation industry?

Great rebuttal.

Fuck you, leather man. I'll show you who's the boss of this gym.

The original premise was that OPM is selling despite ONE's crappy style. Vid related also proves user's point correct

Let me guess…

Denmark?

Thank god summer will be over soon.

Thought I'd mention this here, Frank Cho is doing his own series soon with Boom (not sure how SJW they are).
It's about an immortal looking a for weapon that can kill him so he can commit suicide

Nope.
Catalonia, Spain

Oh, cool.

Wow, that sounds dark as shi-

Are there any hot women in it?

RAPEWORLD

hopefully just to piss off more SJW's

What is someone's clothing offends me or other people. Women in burkas and hijabs offend and "trigger" me, because I was a girl growing up in muslim country before coming to the U.S. and see burkas and hijabs as a symbol of oppresion. Should Muslim women in the U.S. stop wearing burkas and not be depicted in media? What if someone is is a Christian or an atheist and burkas/hijabs offend them too?

What If I want to wear daisy dukes in the summer, show my stomach and cleavage, or wear leggins? What If I want to wear bikini on the beach? Should I stop wearing them because they offend someone else? Should no women in media ever wear those because it might offend someone?

If you think that feelings being hurt is a justification to banning and censoring stuff you are a pussy. If you faced any hardship in your life or even left your comfort zone, you and rest of overly sensitive faggots would grow some skin and stop paying attention to non-issues. So what if you are offended?

About as SJW as Image, Dark Horse, or Dynamite. They do have some SJW stuff, but it's really down down to individual authors. Publishing side doesn't give two fucks as long as you don't put illegal stuff in.

>>>/christian/
>>>Holla Forums

Holy shit you guys are dense.

Ahmed plz
Go back to /isis/

Did you respond to the wrong posts, m8?