Just learned one of my ancestors married a 9 year old girl when he was 14. Not sure what to think of this

Just learned one of my ancestors married a 9 year old girl when he was 14. Not sure what to think of this

Why do you feel the need to have an opinion on it? Do you need to have an opinion on absolutely every inconsequential thing?

What ethnicity r u?

It means you're a pedo. Even your post number ends in eleven, you sick pervert.

Yes, pic semi-related

I'm white bro

You sure made a retarded choice of OP pic then, considering it doesn't have anything to do with the topic or yourself personally.

So?

And you wonder why they call you a faggot.

Why do you feel the need to have an opinion on this? Do you need to have an opinion on absolutely every inconsequential thing?

op how long ago was this
and in what country?

Oh, I didn't know you were also autistic. Sorry.

No one cares you nitpicking little bitch

Few hundred years ago. Not sure of the country though will have to ask my dad who told me about the marriage. Definitely a country that Brits immigrated to though (think America/Ireland, maybe Russia)

I'm scared tbh

Of what, you stupid cunt? The fact that I'm going to come to your house and cum into your boipussy, cunt? Fuck you. Fucking autistic fuck, sorry that you are autistic.

Of what, people finding out that something perfectly normal for its time happened HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO? Why would you even give a shit?

Nice samefagging holy shit. What the hell is your problem, why are you nitpicking this hard. Was it the chitterlings image that triggered you? Holy fuck bro calm down, take a chill pill.

Your butthurt is delicious

You are though. You must be literally autistic to get this mad over what I've posted in this thread. Is it the fact that I actually have a family history? The chitterlings image, or what? You seem genuinely triggered m8

All you've done is shitpost and whine along with that samefag faggot who keeps spamming that I'm autistic. I should've just posted this to /his/ or something, you fucking no-fun faggot. Sorry that your parents never told ya that you are annoying as fuck

Sorry, I forgot you are retarded and can't follow simple conversations with more than one person.

I didn't even talk about anything about race, family history or anything like that. I was the user who roasted you when you posted this stupid reply.
Have fun and buy some cream for your asspain

No one cares though

See you OP. Don't sit today

I would destroy you. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

Who pissed in your cereals lad?

OP here. Sage is not a downvote.

I saged because it was off-topic lad not because I was being rude
(I'm )

You are so autistic it hurts me physically

How

Your ancestor had a smile every morning and you are still a virgin.

This

nice samefagging op

damn these are some nice trips

OP here. Yep that's me, you got me. So? Fuck off

it was hundreds of years ago
different times famalamashama fam
and he (ancestor that got married to girl) was a baron ^^