Battlefield 1

Just pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Battlefield 1 for 107€ (about $120 USD)

Feelsgoodman.png

Battlefield 1 is going to be awesome (I'm OP by the way)

I don't even know where to start

Why is there a floating penis here

I already tried the open beta and liked it so why not

That's a zeppelin lel

Because things can be changed before the actual launch. The game may have some bugs that take time to work out (as all AAA releases need nowadays).

Can't be bothered going beyond that for your shitty b8

Gotta get those preorder bonuses dawg Harlem Hellfighters stuff :D

Fuck you asshole BF1 is going to be awesome fuck you salty ass poorfag asshole yank piece of shit
Jeg troede, du gerne vil Battlefield 1, da det har kanoner. Jeg troede amerikanerne gerne pistoler …

WE

u wot m8

Yuropoor yank nigger faggot chink gook white-supremacist anti-racist SJW faggot fuck!

ow the edge (totally not samefag btw no sarcasm)

I personally think BF1 won't be that great, I've already been fucked twice by EA/DICE too.

I played the beta and it wasn't all that great, however i played Titanfall 2's alpha and for an alpha the game felt extremely polished and ready compared to the beta BF1 had. I know where my money is going this late October.

Of course this is my silly opinion and I'm glad to see you can enjoy something i can't OP. I know a lot of other people are gonna buy this mess because EA has great marketing and enough media shilling that casuals will typically fall for the hype

Stop being so edgy samefag, you're scaring the children.

you're a cow for them.

they're not even trying to be realistic anymore

You have too much monies on your hands.

you sure showed me, bro.

This is a thread about a vidya game. Heavens to mergatroid people, are you anons even aware that it is possible to use this website without piss fighting each other in every damn thread. If you feel this confrontational, go outside and actually fight a living person. It won't be that hard to find someone who will agree to punch you in the face, I promise.

Regarding the game, I've felt underwhelmed by the entire BF series. They aren't terrible. They aren't great either. They're just meh. If OP is excited, then wahoo for OP. I hope he gets his money's worth of enjoyment out of it.

And with that, I'm leaving the thread.

I'm not even for this game and you're getting this salty.

Holy shit they fought with white flags on their Lebel bayonets! Impressive!

I also don't recall niggers in large numbers in ww1

It's a b8 thread with OP bragging about not only pre-ordering, but pre-ordering the $120 ultimate edition with the EA lunch pail.

hi depression

Bro they died by fucking millions, the main line of trenches were from the North sea in Belgium to West Germany where kilometers of land were destroyed. France was the second army by it's size after the Russian one. I don't know what more do you need.

Oops I made a mistake: third largest, Germany had a bigger army, I forgot about the triple entente.

Wanna hear a joke?
June 22nd, 1940

Never change, Holla Forums

Yeah, i think the Russian empire casualties have them beat m8.

I don't even deny that, but my point is that the Russian empire is in BF1. France isn't.

does it come with a gold ingot with your name on it?

pre-order a game nowadays is a bad idea. most games those days turn out to be shit.

This