Look who outed (((themselves!)))

Look who outed (((themselves!)))
(((#NeverTrump)))
twitter.com/ProgressOutlook

Time for a Blitzkrieg - or a Viking Raid, Classical Style?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S5UO9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is anybody really surprised?

I'm not sure I'm following. You are shocked 'progressive' Marxist filth doesn't like Trump?

And some still doubt the power of meme magic

KEK

Southern Poverty Law Center outed itself a few days ago too.

The kikes are so oblivious to our memes, it's amazing.

Could Trump be the 10th?

Some in India think so already.

Hahaha!
bump!

Hitler would be proud of the guys that invented the echoes meme

I wonder if there wi ever be a day when Holla Forums is not right.

will* not sure why my L key stopped working there.

report them for hate speech. use their own garbage, and lack of organization, against them

I'm sure that their organisation is full of echoes, but is (((this))) really proof? There are a lot of good goy allies who are trying to help appropriate the echo meme. In this case in particular, they might want to try to paint themselves as standing up for the poor opressed jews, thereby implying that Trump is a horrible anti-semite — oy vey!

This! They're spreading anti-semitic memes. We have several articles in mainstream newspapers to prove that it's an anti-semitic meme.

so they are kike sympathizers , how is that different to the hooknoses? this is the meme that just keeps giving

Holy shit, them finding out about the triple parenthesis is the greatest thing to ever happen, they're labeling themselves and we didn't have to do a thing. The future truly is bright brothers

Perhaps it's not a very meaningfull distinction.

Kek
Do we ever get tired of being right?

Holla Forums is always right

WE WILL WIN

AND WE WILL WIN

AND WE WILL WIN

Is anyone collecting and archiving these?

Stop wondering. That day will only come when Holla Forums ceases to exist.

Don't mind me:

There better be

Or when JIDF shuts us down and infiltrates this site and then imprisons us for life under the "Free Speech Act 2017"

The fucking memes, lads.

defeatist shill pls go

This is how shit gets shut down you dummies.

archive.is/S5UO9

So (((they))) try to co-opt the meme but didnt think that any normalfag who doesnt know what the fuck the ((())) means will find out its used to mark the jew? They really didnt think this one through did they

do it

Quoted for truth theyre trying to "confuse" people because it's antisemitic somehow. Won't really work with names, but with organizations it would be trickier. My questionmis, wouldn't the extention just make it have six brackets?

Normies who would NEVER found out about this are now that famous jews have these fucki g parenthesis. Everyone on twitter is like, what do those mean?

Yeah, what about the September happening, goyim? ;^D

good save