He will make (((Hollywood))) great again

He will make (((Hollywood))) great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/reading/books/158/158_29.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yikes, please dont drumpfsignal, fam

back to >>>Holla Forums faggot :^)

More like kikes, rite ;)))))))))?

Are you implying there were no good movies in hollywood a long time ago?

Who do you think did he sacrifice on the kike altar for getting a second chance?

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AND LAUGH. AFTER 3 MONTHS ALL THEY HAVE IS AN ATTEMPTED PLAY AT VIRTUE SIGNALLING

another hothead

Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

Mel "ovens kikes by the ton" Gibson
Mel "a holocaust well-done" Gibson
Mel "the horror of zion" Gibson

This is Holla Forums tbh

Mel is okay but he's no Jenny.
Jenny "Mickey Mouse Club" Nicholson

Jenny "Lady and the Camp" Nicholson

Jenny "Jews Are Better Down Where It's Wetter" Nicholson

Jenny "Gaskuna Mulattas" Nicholson

Jenny "Rip him open" Nicholson
Jenny "Holocaoaster" Nicholson

Jenny "Kikehanger" Nicholson

Jenny "Double Shot" Nicholson

Jenny "Gyro Tower" Nicholson

Jenny "Power Surge" Nicholson

Jenny "Turbo Drop" Nicholson

Jenny "Zipper" Nicholson
Jenny "Electric Fence for my Friend Pence" Nicholson

Jenny "Jetpack Ride" Nicholson

Jenny "It's a Shoah World After All" Nicholson

Jenny "BB-1488" Nicholson

All of Holla Forums is Holla Forums except for the fags at Holla Forums

nope, almost all their threads are about Holla Forums

"No ivan even leftypol is pol"

AYYYYYYYYY

Just think guys we have to mine all this salt

FOR THE NEXT GENERATION

The only thing that will trigger another flood of lefty crybaby tears is if Mel makes a Trump biopic.

And the Academy tries to rig the votes

And they still lose and Trump's biopic wins Oscar for best picture.

RDJ leveraged his capeshit capital to bail him out of kike blacklist jail. Probably why he wound up having to do that cringy save the day video.

RDJ has juice but he doesn't have enough to get Mel out of that shit. Something else was going on here.

Make Kikes Afraid Again

No wonder Holla Forums loves it

Holla Forums can't even into history.

Aramaic*

That's not what the bible says, user.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

- Romans 1:16

There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.

- Romans 2:9-11

Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God. What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it? May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, “That you may be justified in your words, and prevail when you are judged.”

- Romans 3:1-4

I am telling the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the holy spirit, that I have great sorrow and unceasing grief in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh, who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Torah and the temple service and the promises, whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

- Romans 9:1-5

I say then, God has not rejected his people, has he? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.

- Romans 11:1-2

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

- Romans 11:17-24

For I say that Christ has become a servant to the circumcision on behalf of the truth of God to confirm the promises given to the fathers, and for the Gentiles to glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, “Therefore I will give praise to you among the Gentiles, and I will sing to your name.” Again he says, “Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.” And again, “Praise the Lord all you Gentiles, and let all the peoples praise him.” Again Isaiah says, “There shall come the root of Jesse, and he who arises to rule over the Gentiles, in him shall the Gentiles hope.”

- Romans 15:8-12

Also.
Funny.

Judeans became Jews in translations.

lel

CHRISTCUCKS BEGONE

Jack Chick thinks you're an heretic and you'll burn in the flames of Hell, infidel:

chick.com/reading/books/158/158_29.asp

Embrace and accept the Judaism in the teachings of Yeshua bar Yosef, or you'll be excommunicated.

Can you faggots do anything original? You can't even be losers without reminding us of how pathetic you degenerates are.

Matthew 7:6 King James Version (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

you dont deserve effort tbh. you fags worship a kike. you mock yourselves just by existing.

Does that mean BBC?

Why do people keep posting this? Are you trying to discredit the bible because it's describing a whore?

Ok, why would RDJ do that? Are they buddies or something?

I liked hacksaw ridge and all but it's disheartening seeing Mel constantly humiliate himself and grovel before hollywood.
No one in hollywood is gonna bother you with that shit anymore. It's embarrassing and awkward for prostrating yourself in current year.

They were still vastly outnumbered by shit movies that were forgotten.