Penose

Netherlanders,

Tell me tales of the crime in your area.

I've just come from Amsterdam and its excited my intrigue of Hollands underworld so I thought I'd create this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Ajax#Jewish_connection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feyenoord#Rivalries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beverwijk
archive.is/A7sop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Holleeder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maarten_Tromp
imdb.com/title/tt2544766/
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/06/geenpeiltv_on_the_road_to_democrazy.html
archive.is/R85Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am the small town shithole dutch guy so I'll answer first. Not a lot of organized crime here, mainly drug dealing Moroccans and some vandalizing youths. Sometimes people are beaten in the streets and once in like two years we have a stabbing. Lots of Turks hanging around with knives in children's playgrounds and the usual things such as fireworks damage and bricks thrown through windows. We do have a lot of weed plantations. 90% of all crime here would probably cease to be if we kicked out the shitskins because they have a bad influence on our highschoolers and they are literally retarded fucks who have dubious jobs and always shitloads of money

Thanks for your contribution brother

Forgot to mention that we have a lot of alcohol-related crime where I live Nee AIVD mijn adres en Burgerservicenummer krijgt u niet. Drunk driving, drunk vandalism are very common

Bump

Cmon you Dutch cunts

lol

I don't get out much so I'm not of much use to you, but my nice neighbour who works in a church recently got his head beaten in by a nigger with a candlestick from the church

he is fine now, he needed stitches

Also I'll have you know this is our real flag, get that imposter shit out of here.

Bump vanuit het Zuiden

German living 300m far away from Zuid-Limburg and the drug crime is ridiculous. From my experience the business is mostly done by dutch and moroccans, but there are also some niggers and turks involved. Biker gangs play a big role too.

The north of Heerlen is a total shithole, the local jail has also a bad reputation.

There's coke dealing and transporting from the harbors, people growing weed in their homes.
Most of the guys are just middle men or small time street dealers, but there's a lot of them.

Saw a few plaques of SS skull and cross bones in the inner alleys of Amsterdam. Learned it wasn't a racist thing but more of a fuck the system thing.

Clocked a lot of pick pockets while wandering the red light. Noticed one trying to hover my GF, so pretended to pick her purse then looked him in the eye.

The Netherlands is very weird, I saw soccer hooligans attack a bunch of Jewish fans in Amsterdam, it was great!

I'll have you know that the current flag predates the prinsenvlag. The Red-White-Blue tricolour is the Combat flag of the States of Holland which had been established during the reign of the Bavarian counts of House Wittelsbach. It's much older than the personal banner of William the Silent, who was only third pick as a leader I might add. The NSB was pretty stupid when it came to Dutch nationalism and the co-option of an Orangist flag of all things.

OP here. Went to the Anne Frank museum and for the first time ever realised how much of a hoax it was

Amsterdam considers itself a Jewish city.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Ajax#Jewish_connection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feyenoord#Rivalries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beverwijk

Prinsenvlag looks better though.

I was pretty dissapointed when I last went to Rotterdam compared to back in 1998, Lots more niggers, curryfags and gooks.

I come from one of the smallest villages ever in one of the most undeveloped old-fashioned provinces, haven't seen a nigger in our beautiful nature yet, but there's starting to be more mudslimes at the train station.

Hearing the stories of villages with less than 300 people being raided by thousands of rapefugees just shocks me. I hope it doesn't happen to my village.

The sad thing is that I haven't met any conservative person here in the last 10 years.
They're either hippies or educated idiots.

Den Haag here,
its 100% peaceful except for the occasional stabbings,
a rare chance of shootings mostly in the painters neighborhood(and no, leftists dont live there)

that's because they are a jewish city,
thats why its full of cultural marxism,
everytime I step into amsterdam you can smell the divirsiteit in the air,
its a shit city

Fuck off with that degenerate cancerous flag!

The current monarchy is a fucking sham and they have no real relation to the Orange family nor do they represent my fucking country.

The orange white blue is the literal symbolization of unity with Belgium, Luxemburg and northern areas of what is now Germany and Poland as well as the uprising of the people against a tyrannical government, much like the one we have today. Just because these areas are now filled with french faggot speaking people doesn't matter. Putting on a pair of over sized clown boots and kicking them back into France is easy.

They often claim the flag was changed to red white blue in 1630 and it's a fucking lie and i have yet to see a painting that still exist from that time where a flag was not depicted as full orange or orange white blue or still proudly sailing the orange VOC flags.

The change to our flag occurred in 1937 by slimy corrupt politicians in response to the events and tension in Germany as well as England and France talking of war. The dutch people were not asked. These fuckers changed it just like the Providences in the last decade have tried to or have changed their centuries old symbolization. The gal on these fucking people is sickening, they'll die for it either way.

I could also give two shits about degenerate NSB'ers, they are useful fools whom will follow patriotism and nationalism to the core. They are what SSer's were in Germany.

Also fuck you AIVD cunts, you'll all hang just like the politicians who have filled our cities with third world scum, who have sold our internal security for nothing, who have jeopardized and ruined the future of our children, who have sold our country down the river. Mark my fucking words! The majority of our country are irrelevant and are not required for change, within this century your family, your children, your friends, your acquaintances, your associations, the majority of you will all hang from trees! We will use your own tools against you. The very fabric of what you consider normal life will vanish. We will take your data and find anyone associated with Marxism, leftism, liberalism, communism, pan-european and all other assorted garbage and we will throw you out of helicopters from 5 miles up into the fucking north sea. We won't be the ones who will instigate it, as we have been poked and prodded for the past 70 years, but we will surely be the ones who will end it.

Remove corruption
Remove kebab
Remove merchant

Hitler was right.

crimea as Diets territorium? source please.

Why are we so fucking neutral

because we are comfortable, once an extreme crisis hits us we will rise..

How uncomfortable do we have to be? All our small villages are turning into sandnigtowns.

and they revolt. just look at geldermalsen

Altijd.

Once the cancer is well established it expands exponentially until stopped by any natural factor.

Do you have any stats to share of crime in the netherlands?

Crimean Goths, although I thought they all died out/got racemixed into oblivion.

(check'ed)

Tell me more.

The Dutch police are castrated to the point that they might as well not be there, save the working man some parking tickets. This makes crime in the Netherlands hilarious.

You'll read news stories about youth ramming a forklift into a jewelers' shop, others try to blow up ATM's with illegal fireworks, mudslimes illegally slaughtering goats on their balconies, shitskin youth can be as drunk, loud and obnoxious as they want, going as far as to deal and use drugs in bars and restaurants because nobody dares to even tell them how to behave.

The only reason the country hasn't sunk into total anarchy is because all criminals are on the dole and lazy as shit.

To top it all off, criminals in the Netherlands actually had a union. Legit and heavily subsidized. Supposedly it had over three thousand members and instructed criminals on how to circumvent the law and claim maximum protection under the law. Until it finally came out that the whole thing was just one guy cashing all the government money. Sauce: archive.is/A7sop

So that's it, that's crime in the Netherlands. It's dumb lazy criminals vs dumb lazy law enforcement.

Including Sebastopolder really detracts from your rant.

Also that still makes the Red-White-Blue older than the Oranje-Blanje-Bleu, as I've said it's the army flag of the States of Holland and is almost one-two centuries older than The Silent's personal war banner.

Me and the lads are planning a trip to Amsterdam. Only three days so we intend to do the obvious: 1. Visit Heineken museum 2. Visit some coffee shops 3. Amsterdam arena if possible 4. Red light district.

Any pointers on what to do or what not to do/ avoid?

We're European so of course we're well behaved

Bump

Sounds like a decent plan, you'll have funif you're a degenerate rabble of cunts and don't fucking forget for a second that Amsterdam isn't the same as the Netherlands

What am I supposed to do, go to church or observe the fucking architecture then

Go to somewhere else than Amsterdam nigger. Rent a boat in Friesland or something.

I want to check out Amsterdam so I can say I was there. Why do you other Dutch hate it so much? Capital city complex? I've met some Utrecht lads and they were also fiercely against it kek

Check those beautiful doubledubs

Why was Hitler against the degeneracy of Berlin?

Amsterdam is our Weimar-era Berlin, a hive of degeneracy and filth.

If I enter a shop people address me in English. I my own. Fucking. Capital. The whole place needs to be gassed.

I've seen it all

Amsterdammers (natives) are very arrogant by nature.
Mabe less to tourist because 'muh sheckels'.

Oh yea; Juden lots of it.

OT: talking about Penose, see pic related.

He was one of the kidnappers of Freddy Heineken.
Nicknamed 'The Nose' i kid you not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Holleeder

Yes

Where do the Serbian mafia hang out?

Trump (Tromp?) is very Amsterdammer-like.

Makes sense, since he's from Nieuw Amsterdam.

Hmm Tromp (…could it be?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maarten_Tromp

Bit arrogant/stubborn character as far i could see in the movie: Michiel de Ruyter

Should get on the Holla Forums- must watch movie list btw.

imdb.com/title/tt2544766/

This

Maybe you can't handle Amsterdam is just more known than the rest of the country. It's not uncommon. Thanks for the feedback I'm still going.

Why live

Its a Holla Forums meme

Where do I find more about this territorial history of ours? This the first time I've ever seen this landmass in a pic under Dutch rule.

Tbh the FC Utrecht lads were pretty fucking chill. Also redpilled. They hate muslim / invaders with a passion. Also Ajax because jews, also other cities because rivalry. Besides that pretty cool to hang with

it's the most disgusting degenerate multiculturalist, cultural marxist, morrocan maffia dominated shitstain

ill explain the joke.

There's two cities in Crimea, whom are called Sebastopol and Simferopol. Some user noticed that and added -der to it, making it polders, thus dutch territory

i didnt know we ruled the northern european parts is what i ment.

Utrecht is a pretty comfy city too

Diets is a language similar to old German I believe so its very well possible that it was once spoken all over Northern Germany, the Lowlands and Schleswig/ Holstein. The Saxons lived in that area too

It's a linguistic/cultural bond. The territory has no common state history, the borders are largely the Benrath maken-machen dividing line in the German lands.

No, we hate Amsterdam because it is a disgusting hive of degeneracy and if you don't get that then you're a newfag, you seem like the type that would go on vacation to Berlin in 1931.

alright I get it now.

Bump

I don't get it.
What does he put on the car that makes her stop and get out?

Wasn't there also a Catholic-Protestant divide with the current flag vs the prinsenvlag respectively? Seems like if something is bavarian-backed then it's Catholic.

A string of two or three aluminium cans. They make enough of a racket for anyone to get out to investigate because they don't expect such a noise when they pull off in the morning.

Dutch is not Low German it is Franconian faggot.

Not as much crime in my experience, I think a lot of it has been surpressed by the police.

A lot of us are well-aware of the mudslime problem, they're generally hated, and we have plenty of anti-semites, but most of that is because of Ajax.

Though aware of the mudslime problem, Dutch people are from my experience politcally nihilistic, they don't care who comes to power because they know every party is corrupt.

But the ones who do care are mostly leaning to the only far-right party called the PVV, who is lead by a Zionist Jew.

The underworld is ruled by Yugoslavs, Morrocans and Surinams in Amsterdam. After Klaas Bruinsma was killed, the foreigners took over in the 90s. Now there is a serious maffia turfwar in Amsterdam. Grenades and AK's are being used. Mostly Surinams (niggers) vs Maroccans (sandniggers).

The port of Rotterdam is the biggest in Europe. Lots of drugs passing through. Recently it was revealed that the software which tracks all containers was hacked, so that hackers could make containers dissapear.

Then there is the south of the country. This is where lots of xtc is produced to be shipped around the world. Also lots of weed growing.

Small crimes are usually Morocan youth. They represent 90% of under 18 crime. Adults a bit less, but still the majority. Which is staggering, considering there are 368 thousand moroccans(including women, children and elderly!) on a 17 million population.

You can visit the Rijksmuseum. Enjoy beautifull paintings of the Dutch Masters. Then you get your ass out of that shithole Amsterdam. Go to Volendam or something. Or Friesland is nice too. Or Zeeland. Or The Wadden islands. You'll get to see the real Netherlands. Amsterdam is basically the New York of the Netherlands.

I had this idea that the Netherlands would be the first country to fall in Europe

idk it just seemed really bad like I've read something about more than half of the new kids being born being of foreign origin or some shit.

it's just that you hear about Belgium, you know about France, and Germany and Sweden but not the Netherlands even though it seemed like one of the most liberal places in europe and as I've said I've heard tons of shit about low birth rates among Dutch, tons of foreigners and even commonplace racemixing

so I also found it weird that we rarely hear about them and there doesn't seem to be much crime compared to other Euro countries. idk, maybe a lot of what I thought and heard was incorrect and anons here seem to lean that way (even if some mentioned a few problems in this thread, we never heard anything big from them)

I was assaulted by a white nigger and his mudslime friends in my home town (which is infested with shitskin hordes). I wanted to leave after a night at a bar, and this dipshit cuckold had mistaken me for someone else (or he just wanted trouble). I told him to leave, but his Moroccan mate attacked me from behind. I tried to fight them off, punched the white kid to the ground, but was knocked on the floor myself. They bolted and were nowhere to be seen. I didn't feel like staying, so i decided to grab my bike (Typical Dutch ey?) and go home. I had a nasty black eye and a minor concussion. When i looked behind me, I saw them getting a good old gang together (around 5-6 brownskinned men and the white kid himself), and decided to get the hell out of there. Fucking cowards, if I see the race traitor again I swear I'll kill him.

Calm down faggot

Let the Prince's flag go already, that story is over. We are ever thankful to the father of the fatherland, but the true flag of the Netherlands is right here. That or the flag of the German Empire. Our true Monarch is Georg Friedrich of Prussia, by right, since the line of William the Silent died out. You ought to know that, right?

It's not that bad, we're in the best position among the Europeans. We still have a based population outside of Holland and our birth rates are the highest among Germanics. Furthermore, because we are so open we tend to expect the same from other cultures. We do not allow parallel cultures or colonies to be formed in our tolerance. In some ways it works quite well, yet it is ultimately a curse.

just say niggers

He's Presbyterian which is the same as your Chuch (Calvinist also called Reformed), but without the bishops.

Really? I live in the Netherlands as well and have never really heard any anti-semetic or even anti-zionist remarks irl. Okay, I have heard some a couple of times but those are mostly meant to be ironic or comedic. Everyone seems to have a very normie opinion about jews around here but perhaps that's just because I live in a relatively small town in Utrecht where barely any jews live.

Dunno man, almost everyone around me is aware of the Jewish problem.

I heard names like Rothschild and Soros daily, lmfao.
The only place where (((antisemitism))) is still relatively rare is at my (((uni))), but that's to be expected.

FUCKING TOP KEK
>Feyenoord fan literally tries to murder someone called Joos to death

Damn, do you live in Amsterdam or something? Because aside one friend who also happens to browse this place I've never met anyone here that understands the current situation regarding them.

I heard you don't have any migrant crime because your cops have been told not to arrest or charge them and tell victims to go away and 'think things over' after which they find it impossible to make a positive id of anyone as that would be racist to say it was a shitskin [ Source friend of a friend of a friend dating a Dutch female cop ]

It's double dutch. revenge for you goons confusing me with your dastardly language
I was in a bar once in Eindhoven thinking it was gonna kick off bigtime at the table next to me
WTF do you have words like kont and shag in your language?

WEW

NEXIT WHEN?

I kekked loudly over that one. :^)

It's Britbongs turn,
For now we wait, while supporting Nigel ofc.

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/06/geenpeiltv_on_the_road_to_democrazy.html

Lets hope this spreads abit first.. then a Nexit.
Pretty sure GS is working behind the scenes to realise it.

haha what

Rightful heir to the throne of the Netherlands is Prussian

I spent half a year mostly in North Holland (and a day or two in some other provinces), and it was relatively peaceful by burger standards.

Oddly enough the black neighborhoods in SE Amsterdam seemed OK. West Amsterdam was likely the worst because of kebabs.

The only crimes I heard about were petty thefts – usually bikes – and occasionally a home invasion robbery with no fatalities. I seem to remember that any underworld killings were called "liquidations" there. Even the news headlines said it. Funny as shit.

Damn. Those sound like some based blacks bruh. Whites and blacks allied together :) Hell ye niqquh :D

William V was married to a Prussian princess who was a direct descendant from William the Silent. William V and the following monarchs were all succeded by one of their children. So, like it or not, our current king IS a descendant of William the Silent.

I think it really just depends on where you live.

In my area a lot of people are aware that Jews are a sleazy kind of people, not many of them know Jews have a lot of power even over the Netherlands.

Well yes, there are areas where migrants and Moroccans constantly harass people and the police does nothing, they're quite reluctant to do anything.

I'm pretty suspicious they cover up a lot of other violent cases as well, but the gravity of the situation seems to be far from comparable to Germany.
But the police side with foreigners over the natives nonetheless.

Sentenced to half a year in prison and only delayed the muslim horde.

They certainly weren't based. I lived nearby while I was there and most of them seemed ungrateful to live in NL, and showed much more allegiance to Suriname, where some of the older folks there vacationed, often using benefits money.

That notwithstanding many of them seemed like decent people. I'm not an expert on Surinamese-Dutch history, but thinking back on it, the neighborhood I was in was probably like 90% black Surinamese. (The name just came back to me of the neighborhood – Bijlmermeer) It felt like a glimpse of what America might be like, had we not forced integration.

Awesome post thank you

The line of William V continued with king William I, William II and finally William III.
The sons of William III died before him, so there was no heir left.
What about Wilhelmina?
William III was infertile in his later years due to Syphilis, Emma disregarded Salic law completely and appointed her illegitimate daughter Wilhelmina as heir.
The title and holdings should have gone to house Hohenzollern, which is still a dispute today with the head of house Hohenzollern claiming some holdings in the Netherlands, and there are two claimants of the title of prince of Orange.

Not true. The dispute was settled by Frederick II von Preußen when he had to get busy with the first partition of Poland. Here is the settlement between both parties: archive.is/R85Y

The only holding claimed by Georg von Preußen is the banishment home of Kaiser Wilhelm II in Doorn. The others had already been sold/ceded with the agreement given above.

Wimlex von Amsberg isn't descended from King William V. Usurper Wilhelmina is an illegitimate bastard child not of W3's seed. Her father is De Ranitz, and Queen Regent Emma imposed Lèse-majesté in order to quell the truth from coming out in addition to purge the government of those who didn't fall in line. Never noticed how no royalty wants to get near 'our royalty'? Let's see the degeneration of association of the consorts:
>4. Queen Maximá, >white Argentinian commoner, daughter of Minister of Agriculture Jorge Zorreguieta under President Videla

Also, if you had been paying attention, the Nassau-Dietz branch that usurped the name of House Orange-Nassau already was directly descendant from The Silent through the youngest aunt (Albertine Agnes) of The Stadhouderking. But the Stadhouderking named the senior agnates of Louise Henriëtte van Oranje-Nassau as the heirs of his house, which was King Fredrick I of Prussia and his subsequent male children. Johan Willem Friso of Nassau-Dietz simply stole it with a weak claim, and was only able to hold it because the Hohenzollerns couldn't posture on another front. Which is also how King W1 lost the Southern Netherlands, because the Poolish had a major uprising and the Romanovs couldn't expend troops to keep French mobilisation in check

Needs moar Dutchfags