Is this a good movie?

Is this a good movie?

NO

OUT

Fucking pedophiles man. Why does youtube allow this garbage but remove red pill video?

"pretty baby" is a really good movie. worth watching if you haven't seen it before.

and it is stupid fucking retards such as yourself that lead the way at censoring the internet because you're precious little snowflakes.

kill yourself, retard.

you stupid fucking pedophile

castrate yourself

would rather be a pedophile than a fucking retard that writes

KEKEKEKEKEK

kill yourself, retard.

perhaps you should kill yourself if you're so bothered about a very popular 70s movie?

yeah, just kill yourself. FAGGOT.

KILL YOURSELF, FASCIST.

6 MILLION JEWS

funny how the rest of the movie has around 300k/400k views…

Is this a good movie?

What about this movie? is it any good?

I'm a jew. If I call myself a producer, I can film CP and call it "art" and they'll not just not arrest me, they'll applaud me.

Yeah it's a pretty good movie. Worth only one watch-through though.

Nice hyperbole, but it's a movie about a child prostitute in an actual time and place when that sort of thing wasn't vehemently illegal. No matter how you would like Brooke to feel about it, she was not sexually exploited.

You seem like the kind of person that got all up in arms over the rape scene in Hounddog.

don't know. haven't seen it

also there is nothing wrong with a nude body
stop sexualizing girls' bodies you sick fucks

Islam is a religion about marrying and fucking eight year olds from a time and place where that sort of thing wasn't illegal. You're a terrorist.

We should lower the legal driving age to 8 years old

She's a big girl.

What are you trying to accomplish with that post? Did someone make a movie about that? Are you saying you're a child-sex tourist or something? I don't get it. Do you need recommendations on how to communicate through writing?

Is this an actual pedo themed film? I thought the guy was weird but just a big brother/father figure type.

Jim will be upset

No it's not a pedo movie, watch it for yourself anyway, it is a good movie.

Will do. Already torrented it before this thread.

was that girl actually underage or is she just playing a underage character?

Man if your dick got hard by watching that you should kill yourself. Are you not able to look at a naked underage person without losing control over yourself?