Male genital mutilation

has anyone got any statistics and reliable sources on male genital mutilation (circumcision)
Specifically looking for that one about the brains chemistry

It seems my folders are lacking in this department.
"nice" topic to discuss too I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10998633/Dont-compare-male-circumcision-with-FGM.html
avoiceformen.com/male-genital-mutilation-2/milo-yiannopoulos-a-mutilated-penis-is-a-sexy-penis/
archive.is/ORJQb).
youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
circumcision.org/policy.htm
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's literally nothing wrong with circumcision. The "trauma" is a myth.

Plus, I haven't met a single girls who admits they prefer uncut over cut. It's just all around more asthetically pleasing and sanitary.

Jew.

Trips confirm first reply is, as usual, a kike shill

Sure thing, Moishe

lurk moar newfag

polite sage

Being circumcised means your parents were tools of the Jew.

Can you trust a man who grew up raised by the mortal enemies of the White race? I don't think so.

They will be purged on the night of the long knives.

REMINDER THAT THE FIRST POST IS ALWAYS A SHILL

lol do you just sit here hitting refresh? how pathetic

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10998633/Dont-compare-male-circumcision-with-FGM.html
Author: Simon Hochhauser

avoiceformen.com/male-genital-mutilation-2/milo-yiannopoulos-a-mutilated-penis-is-a-sexy-penis/

>telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10998633/Dont-compare-male-circumcision-with-FGM.html

A jew and a gay jew. Not very trustworthy sources you have there friendo.

Oops, (United Synagogue) was supposed to be (archive.is/ORJQb).

Goldman, Ronald. "The psychological impact of circumcision." BJU international 83.S1 (1999): 93-102.

The paper goes on describing the social impact of male circumcision. Just make a quick search on sci-hub, there is plenty material.

>As compared with genitally intact men, circumcised men reported significantly greater dissatisfaction with their orgasms (p

thanks for the replies, I'll keep reading up

Jews simply like to attack males, and the penis is the ultimate sign of maleness. So it has to be mutilated, while the Christians (Christianity was invented by Jews, and is part of the same overall religion) defend what their Jewish masters invented. I mean Joseph was a cuckold, because Mary cucked him. This is clearly a Jewish religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20

Retard, did you read them?
First article shows only jews support MGM, second article talks against Milo.
Sage because you are braindead.

agreed. all of the bitches ive fucked all agree uncut dicks are disgusting. maybe its an american culture thing. uncut dicks are disgusting.

COOL DICKS, FUCKING HEATHENS

a research papaer by ronald (((((((((((GOLDMAN)))))))))))

Defending what the jews did to you. Sad!

Nah. You are disgusting if you want to cut baby dick for some enjoying that was programmed into you.

its modern hygiene faggot. let me guess you dont believe in modern medicine?

k make sure you never again lust after a woman with breast implants. since you've been brainwashed by the jew to like nice big tits. its body mutilation after all.

Using circumcision to treat phimosis is at the end of the day up to the sufferer.
Circumcision as a religious practice or on an infant too you to decide or understand for me is barbaric.

Plus phimosis can treated over time by stretching the skin

it's either a jews for it or jews against it, gonna use my ethics and say I'm against it to be fair

Just. fucking. shower.
Just fucking wash your dick. Not that fucking hard, no pun intended

You are so anxious to attack me! Maybe your mind and soul are as scarred as your body. I'm sorry for what they did to you. It's a horrible thing.

FIRST REPLY EVERY FUCKING TIME. REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL KIKES

double dubs wasted on white guilt and pity in a D&C thread. shame on you.

answer the question about fake tits faggot. since you are so body positive.

Don't let it eat you up inside any longer. It's ok, many others are in the same boat. You should try and help others! Please don't be upset.

ill take my aggression out on my gf's mouth. you can take it out on your hand.

Hahaha! That's the spirit! Don't let your ritual jewish mutilation get you down! Try to help others so they don't suffer the same as you have.

don't come on Holla Forums that much, what's a D&C thread?

Its not hygiene its male (infant) genital mutilation. Its also the mark of slavery. You were betrayed by your parents.

The trauma is real. Have you seen the videos? Fucking jews i swear to god.

I'm so glad I've been taught to stretch back my skin as a child. Now my penis hasn't been lobotomized like a savage and it can look cut during an erection.

D&C= divide and conquer.
A D&C thread is on a topic that pisses off people, religion, MGM etc.

Here's what I have saved:

Circumcision’s Psychological Damage
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision linked to alexithymia
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
circumcision.org/policy.htm

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Just found this too psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

what doesn't piss Holla Forums off?

blind trump praise?

anything you try to talk about on this shitty controlled-opossition board gets meme'd to hell, thats why leftypol made its own board, believe it or not, as retarded as commies are, they have more calm, factual arguments than anything i've seen on here since late 2015.

Never been on Holla Forums but you clearly don't lurk on Holla Forums so fuck off commie shill.
Here there are more factually based arguments than anywhere else on the internet.
yes, it is controlled opposition, hi therealmoonman faggotlord