holy fuck in 100 years these tweets will be in the history books
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864

Other urls found in this thread:

twitteraudit.com/hillaryclinton
archive.is/tGIaz
archive.is/SpRmR
youtube.com/watch?v=MWff4_ORZjM
youtube.com/watch?v=3ReWri_jh3M
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nqQeZSe1GRKJie2Zt-t4Uw8-RGSNGdj8efI8jdaAA-k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-quote-bots-twitter-2016-4
github.com/aphoe/twitter-followers-id
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/658384141755527175
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4kXzkd7632ud284D0eZi6t8_9a3wjNRMfdL1N9-KpM/edit?usp=sharing
dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/abc-censors-trump-tweet-critical-of-hillarys-deleted-emails-video/
archive.is/Yfm8o
archive.is/Yc6hI
archive.is/eAxfi
archive.is/2a7wY
soundcloud.com/h1tler/tayai
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html
twitter.com/davc
twitter.com/grossnasty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this real life?

could've been better tbh lads

LITERALLY UNSTUMPABLE

Good, but it would've been funnier if it was more concise. Something simple, eg just "Like your emails?"

Reince Pubics beat him to that.

True something simple like that would be snappier/funnier but putting in the pre-planned bit with the emails is a nice two for one.

I'd never think I'd read on Holla Forums that something like tweets would be in the history books.

Send me back to the Berenstein universe anytime.

MAKE BANTZ GREAT AGAIN

Holy shit. This is great. The candidates (or staff) can now fling shit at each other 24/7. The world is accelerating. Hyperreality is turning in on itself. The end is nigh.

TRUMP = GOD EMPEROR OF BANTER

lot but drumpf didn't post a reply to Hillary right away therefore he got owned lolololololo

t. low test cuckold

For some reason Trump banter and Hitler speeches both make me irrationally happy

NOT
SUSPICIOUS

That Hillary tweet

Do even normies lap this shit up? It's so obvious.

I think that to some extent the idea of a 69 year old reality TV star and real estate mogul sitting in his office at the top of a multimillion dollar tower bantering with a lifelong politician is amusing in itself.

I WANT TO GO HOME NOW

SEND US HOME AND KILL THE JEWS KEK!

I think it might be better here.

It's snowballing because people realize it's shit and want to share the joy of laughter.
Even normies are laughing at her.

I don't want to go back anymore.

Delete your account

WE ARE WRITING HISTORY

checked

kek has granted your wish

You faggots will be the kindling for when we burn the heretics.

Be gone from us, filth

delete your life.

Checked

They'll ramp up the shillbots too hard and things are going to get awkward when 600 million of them get involved.

Holy shit, my first quints.

She has the best followers (bots) money can buy.

You had *one* job.

blessed

how much she gets usually?

checked. The berenstain universe is Kek's domain now. Trust in him.

kek demands we stay here brother

Uh, OK? What a pathetic "riposte".

see

You have to.

HILLARY'S BOT AUDIT COUNT SUDDENLY DROPS
twitteraudit.com/hillaryclinton
archive.is/tGIaz

ARCHIVE FROM 3 MONTHS AGO
archive.is/SpRmR

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!

what?

seems legit

oy v-

okay i'm getting sick of these fucking games.

This is without even trying…

Who wants to count her bots?

Analyse a random sample of 300 of her followers deciding if each follower is a bot or a human.

Calculate the probabilty of a follower being a bot

Calculate the total number of followers suspected to be bots.

2/10

how the fuck does Delete your account have 231k likes and 209k retweets??? Like, WTF. Not only was it not her but a staffer (she signs her tweets "H" it says so right on her profile) but it's not even fucking clever. Now #DeleteYourAccount is trending

This just makes me sad

Is not

Because leftists love the idea of wicked white men like Trump being silenced from publicly voicing their opinions.

BANTZ ELECTION IS NOW

She did it. She threw the first direct jab at The God-Emperor. His Benevolence allows you the first one, then you will know savagery.

Wow! I'm honestly impressed that a dedicated cuckservative could come up with such zinger.

Still this guy is never to be trusted again, even after he is dead.

That's why Trump is winning.
Reminder that her staff -hates- her because she's a bitch and a harpy.
One day, one of her bodyguards said "good morning ms clinton how are you doing", her response was "FUCK off" so of course they sabotage her.
Also, Hillary supporters are generally dumb and know nothing of persuasion and everything of espousing juvenile feelings, so there's that.

I don't understand why you niggers want to go back. the last six months have been better than almost any point in my life and the white race is in the progress of uncucking itself. at best we have a brighter future. at worst even better? we get the happening in our lives.

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Same reason these people find shit like this funny.
Imagine if Trump just tweeted her back Kill Yourself.

This is a good idea. I don't know how to use twitter though. How would you take a random sampling of followers? Is there some kind of list I can get?

Once you have that you can use sample proportions to estimate the total number of fakes and a confidence interval. Wouldn't be that hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWff4_ORZjM

youtube.com/watch?v=3ReWri_jh3M

This tells us something though, Shillary is aware of meme magic. Time to up our game.

Note also how the Asians have retained a clear gender divide while the white woman is difficult to identify.
This is how you subvert a population, with your anti-white bias being propagated in the subconscious of the reader.

Lucky quints confirms Berenstain Bears universe is best universe.

PRAISE KEK!

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Those dubs going well with the Quints of Sevens.

Well gotten, Anons.

Twitteraudit takes a sample of 5000 and have lightly described their methodology for automatically deciding if it's a bot or human

archive.is/tGIaz
archive.is/SpRmR

I suspect their methodology could be a little out of date compared to the behavior of more modern bots. Those archives show Hillary's Real:Fake ratio has improved over time - I don't think the bots have suddenly become real people.

I think a smaller sample size (300) with a human making the final decision could yield good results, relative to Twitteraudits automated estimate.

Good idea. Would take a solid evenings worth of work but make a list of every follower you look at and whether its a likely sockpuppet or not. Then check for duplicate entries. Account for frequency of shill accounts.. As in there were 2 real accounts posting before this fake one. Then get the percentage of shills, adjust for total population and frequency and do a separate equation with the frequency ratio rounded down a notch then factor the two answers together to get your margin of error and we should have a very good estimate for the percentage of actual shills.

I think it's pretty suspicious which I why I want to look at it myself. I would count them if I can get a random sample of followers, but like I said I don't know how to do that since I don't use twitter

No she's not. She has some shitty little intern who posted the most unoriginal and stupid response on twatter and 250K bot accounts to retwat it. This is the best her money can buy. It's sad and incompetent.

This is our world now, lads. We control the memes, we control the universe.

WE ARE IN CONTROL NOW

WE ARE THE FUTURE

In this universe, Kek has woken once more, giving us so much. Each day I see new blessings bestowed by Him, and I am grateful. I want to stay here with a God that loves me, and one I can adore.

PRAISE KEK

I can't code but if someone can do this and generate lists of links to 300 random followers, I can try applying some statistics.

I think we can use a google spreadsheet for a crowd of people to place their votes on if they think a profile is real or fake

PRAISE KEK

I think it is a reference to Questionable Content, a webcomic featuring a ginger ftm transexual the asian male is dating

The Lion is about to get up

I think you need a twitter account to use their API or I would do it

AMATEUR

Most voters don't care about the past, and they don't know that Shillary's campaign is one big Astro-turf operation.

So for Trump to get the most out of the crooked Hillary meme, he needs to expose her doing crooked stuff that pisses voters off NOW, and the astro-turf movement of her's is a soft spot that can make her bleed all over.

Meme to Bernie supporters that Hillary is rigging the Twitter system with bots/fake likes just like she rigged the primary by buying super delegates. They will eat that shit up

(checked)

THERE IS NO GOING BACK

HIGH ENERGY QUINTS

You can make one in seconds with a trash email

Spreadsheet prototype, all I need is a list of links to put into it and then people should be able to check and vote.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nqQeZSe1GRKJie2Zt-t4Uw8-RGSNGdj8efI8jdaAA-k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

But..

And yet when you google Hillary Bots Twitter, this is the first thing to come up.
I'm a fucking noob and don't know how to archive a url, sorry

uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-quote-bots-twitter-2016-4

How the fuck do we let them get away with this shit

(checked)
No turning back now.

Nice doubles.

Why is your thumbnail a woman wearing right latex?

stay in your fucking containment thread chav trash

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nqQeZSe1GRKJie2Zt-t4Uw8-RGSNGdj8efI8jdaAA-k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Is there anyone who wants to try the spreadsheet out?

Current settings are anyone is free to edit the cells for votes

Fill a cell with "1" if you want to vote bot

Fill a cell with "0" if you want to vote human

Just go to a site like archive.is. The rest is self explanatory.

Trump didn't post this on twatter yet, but it's on goybook.

Reminder not to click jewgle dox links if you're passively logged into jewgle.

Truly Trump is a black belt in the art of banter.

Damn that's good.

Goddamn. That's great. This man truly is the best shitposter among us all.

For our amusement, KEK sometimes mixes up images posted at the same time,

yeah I tried but you need to link a phone number to make an app.

The spreadsheet looks good, I'll contribute if someone with a twitter can get a random sample of followers. I found a script that some guy made with pretty easy to follow instructions

github.com/aphoe/twitter-followers-id

Wow, Hillary steps up to the banter box swings and hits herself in the face.

She can't go toe to toe with Trump, in all sincerity it's in her best interests to pretend she's above it all… if she's going to let Trump bring her into the brawl, she's a goner.

How many bots/fake Twitter followers does Hillary have? I remember reading an article about Obama having about >50% of fake followers.

OH
OH
BTFO

I doubt even Yeb! would have done something this pathetic

Impressive digits

double dubs fucking confirms
strap in boys, we're in for a hell of a ride

are these random or arranged according to follow date or something like that?

Fuck son he literally made the greatest tweet of all time:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/658384141755527175

LOL it's going to be all over Breitbart and DailyCaller tomorrow, then Drudge then the Daily Mail, then everybody will be aware that Hillary Clinton uses bots on Twitter.

Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers, with more than 19.5 MILLION online fans who don't really exist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html

"Of the president's 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent – or 19.5 million – are fake accounts, according to a search engine at the Internet research vendor StatusPeople.com. Just 20 per cent of Obama's Twitter buddies are real people who are active users.

Overall, the five most influential accounts linked to the Obama administration – the first lady has two – account for 23.4 million fake followers.

Biden's nonexistent fans make up 46 per cent of his Twitter total, with 20 per cent being 'real' followers. The White House's followers are 37 per cent fake and 25 per cent active; the first lady's primary account is 36 per cent fake and 29 per cent active.

The Daily Caller reported on Tuesday that Michelle Obama's Twitter followers included nearly 2 million nonexistent people, a number that lines up with MailOnline's findings."

THIS IS OUR REALITY NOW

KEK HAS BLESSED US

I think they're ordered as most recent first.

I've found a way to get harvest some of the links, not using the API so it's only a small portion.

I've pasted the links into jewgle. Only the first ~35 links can be voted on for now.

Go incognito if you don't want to be logged in

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4kXzkd7632ud284D0eZi6t8_9a3wjNRMfdL1N9-KpM/edit?usp=sharing

The replies to her tweet are so transparent. A bunch of gifs implying she layed down some "wicked burn" when it's so weak and lame. Its actually quite hilarious.

There's 300 links in that list and I scraped a total of ~680

I guess these are the most recent 300-680 followers of @HillaryClinton

I'm sure if you really wanted more information you could take samples from different time periods.

Did a quick sample of 115 followers because I'm lazy and didn't want to do 300.

Out of 115, 62 were real, 53 had no description, picture, or background.

53 / 115 = .46 = 46%

Hillary has 6,700,000 followers.

6,700,000 x .46 = 3,082,000

Mathematically speaking, 3,082,000 of Hillary's followers are fake.

You can't make this shit up, folks

Magik is real!

"Class, today we're going to cover what you all have been asking me to do: Trump's epic bantz on Twitter prior to his ascension to the Eternal Throne of America"

Try checking the first hour of likes/retweets if you can. That's where the largest boost seemed to happen.

just FYI it's not legitimate to treat that as a sample proportion of the whole population of shillary followers if it's not a random sample

Holla Forums HAS ASSUMED CONTROL

Jesus Christ does anyone else feel nauseous reading #deleteyouraccount ?

Too bad these nonexistant people will still vote for Hillary this coming election.

(blessed)
There's no going back, lads. This is it right here.

Accept Kek into your memes.

DELETE THIS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DELETE YOURSELF

Or one of those "receive SMS" pages.

It's not the best way to do it but I don't think it's completely irrelevant though.

Let's say we were to take blocks from different time periods and it turns out there are significant variations in the Bot:Human ratio, can we identify time periods where bot usage had increased or decreased relative to other times?

It's quickly looking 50:50

Some bots are hard to identify. The obvious ones only have tens of tweets and they're all obvious marketing/sponsored/referral links.

The trickier ones seem to be rampant shitposters. Guacman on crack.

PRAISE KEK

Are we gonna unfuck the public schools and make society great again?

We will win the meme war. Praise Kek.

I wonder how many of Trump's followers look real to the average normalfag, but are actually CIA or Masketta.
A few of my burner accounts are.

This thread crackles with power.

You better not be doing that by hand

shut up, weeb. stay the fuck out of here.

Click on a link
Read the page
Put a vote into a cell

Rest of it updates automatically

Kek be praised!

Every time.

WEW
E
W

what does it mean?

have the better version

So this is where the audio came from.

It's looking 60% human so far.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4kXzkd7632ud284D0eZi6t8_9a3wjNRMfdL1N9-KpM/edit?usp=sharing

The sleaze strikes again.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/abc-censors-trump-tweet-critical-of-hillarys-deleted-emails-video/
archive.is/Yfm8o

hello?

silly chaim, switching up tactics I see.
Anons know when
is by a kike by their defeatist attitude and comment that seeks to change the overall goal

The best tweets ever get like almost a million retweets. And they have been around for a long ass time, sometimes years, but in just a few hours hill gets over a quarter million? When she has even less followers then trump?

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

We just crossed the event horizon.

you probably don't need 300 to be an adequate sample size

It doesn't matter. Trump has already passed 100k retweets and it'll keep going. I do wonder what Shillary's interns are thinking when they're engaging all the bot armies they can afford to manufacture consensus on fucking Twitter of all places and it still is hardly enough to beat the organic support from Trump's followers. Must be very demoralizing to be constantly reminded that they go against the wishes of the majority.

wew lads

This, tbh fam.

I hope that reminder strikes the fear of God into them.

hello sick ass trips

Hello. Nice trips fam.

I've been at work so didn't have a chance to post. Hillary's retweets were obvious bots, but Trump's 100k has to involve bots too, but they didn't kick in right away. I checked and he had like 10k and then later checked again and it was 100k. That can't possibly be organic.

That shit with the Twitter follower audit is fucked up though. Do they honestly think no one would notice?

It's not that they'd notice or not – if they have a Twitter account.

Most dumbshits are going to turn on The View or Ellen and they are going to show that number and nobody will question it.

DELETE THIS
REEEEEEEEEEE

LEAN MEAN MEME MACHINES TAKING BACK THE WORLD FROM THE KIKES

One particular thread kek was going all out with replacing images with rare pepes.

Dan probably told Trump, oh they're using bots to inflate her count.

Err Mr Trump, you haven't needed them.

2 days later. Trump addresses a crowd of 6 million people.

Should have replied:

"TURN OVER YOUR EMAILS"

Honestly every response to a Hillary tweet should be "How about those emails?"

Hue. Please make this a weekly event.

I see a problem with the principles behind their bot estimation.

They rely on the Tweet history and friend count.

All it takes to fool such an estimation is using the same bot accounts more than a few times in a row or on other clients and networking your bot accounts loosely together, and you've got a legit-looking army of approval rating.

Also, this is only for her followers, not the people who are liking and retweeting her posts. It could be any number of bots at this point.

How anally eviscerated are the shillary supporters?

You can't find a single news article talking about this that isn't fawning over Hillary, so they're probably swimming in a sea of confirmation bias and loving it.

Somebody check my trips now.

MAY KEK WILL IT!

You mean, historical holo spheres?

Reminder to filter all kek-cuck posters.

reminder to kill yourself

gtfo

You've gotta be shilling me.

That is a master crafted motion pepe, my friend. A rare one indeed.

You're in the wrong shitposting board, son.

Okay so I know weebs are cripplingly autistic, but holy fuck how have you not realized yet that when people say this they are FUCKING WITH YOU

Never click on a Google Docs (dox) link unless you are 100% sure you know the person who sent it and that you can trust them, and that its not from a spoofed e-mail.

Sorry user, I'm sure you're a great guy, but this is a rule everyone should follow, no exceptions.

190k retweets and 210k favorites in 3 hours?

PURE COHENCIDENCE :^)

what would the dangers of clicking it be even if you are not logged into a google account?

Man I love this one. I get the shivers everytime I see it.

I read that in Trump's voice.
10/10 user.

My twatter was shut down,all I did was post the hillary video from the sticky on one of her tweets.
Was that wrong of me?

stop standing in the way of progress user!

fembots

Checked

That's fucking spooky

I can't stop laughing, holy shit. That would be something for the History books.

That rumbling you heard on the horizon was Scott Adams' thunderous orgasm at seeing Hillary's tweet.

She's trying to suck up to SJWs aka female Bernouts. It's Twatter SJW speak.

why are you anti-white?

she's going to implode in on herself with trying to align with SJWs. They are a horrid monster, likely also created by george soros or someone affiliated, and they are only concerned with themselves in their cult of totalitarianism. They may act on her side at the moment, but would sooner throw her under if it meant surviving longer and getting some sort of higher offer.

Yes this is largely due to bots. However, I'm sure it is partly due to Trump supporters and fence sitters repeating it to make fun of her.

If I was a twitterfag, I know I'd be shitposting it all over.

This fucking tranny

I have a few trig functions peppered here and there.

Done on over $5,000 worth of pirated software. There's no low-grade FOSS in this stack!

Post moar, these are good stuff.

My friend refuses to accept that the Hillary tweet getting 100k likes in an hour is the work of bots. Does anyone have some hard proof on this, or proof that bots are commonly used for this shit in general?

I just steal mine from knowyourmeme. I know they are normie tier. I will go hang myself now

Your friend sounds pretty pozzed mate.

But show him these following links

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/eAxfi

archive.is/2a7wY

Just get your friend to want to look up info on his own. Get him to do shit.

cant seem to find the jewish blood ritual one

made me remember EA shilling their shitty game.

No image because I'm too lazy to pull it up.

Which one?

PRAISE KEK!

I need power.

Thanks for the webm.

Doesnt trump have bots though? According to Twitter audit he has more than crooked Hillary.

Do you have proof of that assertion? And do you have proof that he bought and paid for those bots? Hillary has been pretty transparent in the bullshit she has pulled due to her own incompetence.

There was another thread a bit ago that showed Shillary had a lower percentage of bots, problem is she had 50% bots the just a bit before. They probably got crafty and figured out how to get past basic bot detection methods. Trump's bot count is less than a million, if memory serves, and I expect most of those are supporters like us dicking around.

(((Twitter audit)))

lol he does look like slavic De Niro.

DELETE THIS POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah you mentioned something I was wondering. Accounts like mine are probably counted as bots as I never go online and I imagine many of his supporters do the same. So he might have a lot of real people supporting him who are counted as bots.

The Jude patch was sold to other Jews by Jews who made them in embroidery class. The coloured triangles were an early version of picking your (((gender))) idenity

The tattoos they had on their arms were just their last known bank balance; Lots of bank statements and paperwork were being destroyed during the Allied bombing campaign. Some bankers/accountants in Camp Auschwitz agreed to notarise your balance in the form of a tattoo based on the estimated cost of whatever little gold trinket you were willing to deposit with them.

When the camp got shut down and the Jews were "released" by the allies, the constant chatter of exaggerated complaining Jews was mistaken for the complaints of actual genocide victims. "Oy vey they're trying to poison us with the briskets, it's more breadcrumb than beefcake. The showahs were shoah cold, even Moses wouldn't appreciate water this cold and he was in the desert for 400 years

Muy bien, amigo. Nice digits, too.

Weiner is the stereotypical beta kike.

𝕴 π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–”π–‹π–‹π–Šπ–— π–žπ–”π–š π–’π–”π–—π–Š π–•π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 π–žπ–”π–š π–œπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–‡π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–Šπ–›π–Š π–•π–”π–˜π–˜π–Žπ–‡π–‘π–Š.

It's probably all he has left in his pathetic life, now that Huma doesn't let him watch anymore.

I guess he gotta make himself part of something to cover up his disgrace.

Contributin from back when we had the edit thread

Checked.

A couple nights ago around midnight a frog hopped up near my bedroom window, looked in briefly and then hopped away. We are truly blessed.

Song name?

TayAI by ~ C Y B E R N βˆ† Z I ~
soundcloud.com/h1tler/tayai

This is circumstantial at best. He thinks that because it isn't literally spelled out, and because it's the least confusing path, that she just randomly got 400k likes, 100k of which in an hour. He somehow believes that there are posts on twitter, without tags even, that will randomly get this big a response while all the rest of a person's posts max out at maybe 10k. Also didn't understand that two dozen or so news sites can't possibly all get out two page long articles, writing, proofreading, getting approval, and posting, within less than an hour of a post being initially made. I know he's not the only one. It seems obvious to us that these people use bots, but normies will use some serious mental gymnastics to avoid the simple suggestion that someone used a ton of bots to boost one post. A query I also got is, "Why don't they just use the bots on all her posts?" or more often in general. I can't find anything myself, and I don't know twitter very well, but are there even examples of a post blowing up like this, while the rest of a user's posts had minimal response? All essentially just because the one post was a meme? Why just this one post, is there any concrete proof it was initially a bunch of bots, and how much does this never ever happen? I looked at who had retweeted and liked it a bit ago, and while it only shows a handful of recent responders, there were still a few bots rting it.

Twitteraudit looks like it's full of shit.

I think it will be worth manually going through a batch of Trump's followers to see if their algorithms are in any way biased about Hillary.

If their audit is truely neutral then I imagine the same discrepency seen between their results and our results for Hillary (Our 60% human vs Their 90% human), should be clearly apparent in results for Trump

RARE

Make it stop

fuck off kike
go make another anti-fag thread
that's all you're good for

I guess someone just pays for "internet marketing" and the $ goes to some tweeter farm in thailand.

I just checked it out and yep, it's real.

This is hereby one of the greatest things I've ever seen on the internet.

Likes and retweets do not mean you support the idiot making the tweet.

Looking at that makes me dizzy

That sounds like complete bullshit. Hillary supposedly has only 10% fake followers but Trump has 45% ?

A year ago this is what they said:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html

StatusPeople.com, the oldest publicly available Twitter-auditing tool, reports that 44 per cent of the former secretary of state's followers are 'good'; 15 per cent are 'fake'; and 41 per cent are 'inactive,' meaning that they never tweet or reply to any tweets.

Another tool, TwitterAudit.com, sampled 320,000 of Mrs. Clinton's followers and found that 18 per cent were fake.

The new measurements will add to the Clinton presidential campaign's embarrassment following news on Tuesday that a large number of her Facebook fans may represent 'likes' that were purchased rather than earned.

Who runs Twitteraudit.com ?

It says "Exposing Twitter fraud since 2012. by @davc and @grossnasty"

twitter.com/davc

David Caplan, Co-founder of @Solve.

www.solvebio.com β†’ some kind of genomics/pharmaceutical company

twitter.com/grossnasty

David Gross, Accountant-turned-designer. The Designer at www.solvebio.com

They collected the correspondence and newspaper/magazine editorials or interview transcripts of many prominent politicians in the past, this is just the new medium.

Same.

This is just so amusing.

But at the same time, terrifying.

It's like a horror comedy. A world on the brink of collapse and destruction, and the next would be leaders bicker like children.

It used to be apathy. But now it's almost enjoyable.
Life is like a tv show.

BLESS THIS POST LORD KEK

BTW, the "bright wave" effects over Pepe's head (within the halo) are completely accidental, as were the two-digit dubs.

A am so gleeful Kek has blessed me and this work of mine!

My god, man. How many more signs are needed?! You are the chosen one!

I believe the first and third paragraphs, but that middle one sounds like bullshit. Any evidence on that bank statement claim?

I miss that dancing jew

This is possibly my favourite webm ever
It always cheers me up and gives me hope that
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

that's no evidence for your claim

checked. yes it is