en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot#Origins_of_the_term
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/bear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Colorado
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best Korea please nuke California already

This is actually not really a surprise. I don't think anyone has ever thought that you can always automatically carry concealed weapons bc muh 2nd Amendment.

you are an idiot. get the fuck out kike

Nope, you only have the constitutional right to open carry.

The constitution does not say shit about how you carry a firearm.

You know people were thinking for many years before you were born, right? The distinction between a concealed and non concealed weapon only became a thing in the mid 20th century. Prior to that, especially late 19th early 20th century, it was perfectly normal for gentlemen to carry a discretely concealed pistol in public, and what we now call "open carry" was more of a rural, wild west thing. The 2 "big things" that happened in the 20th was the virtual banning of automatic weapons by the feds with the excuse of "muh mob violence" (before that anyone could buy a machine gun) and the gun control act of 1968 (excuse being "muh jfk and mlk") which is the first time we had this idea of people having to have licenses and permits just to buy a pistol (something you could before that buy at any hardware store or mail order catalog, as it was just another tool).

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

What did you expect? Try to pull that shit in Texas, or Maine. Good fucking luck.

You have the constitutional right to do literally whatever the fuck you want with your guns, you illiterate sack of shit.

Another one for the pile!

Those digits of truth

Have that one.

These digits are a cosmic seal of approval from the founding fathers.

There is no right to bear arms goy.

And the US was never a white country.

Funny you should mention that. Once I thought the poem on the Statue of Liberty (give us your tired, your weak, your weary) was a French trojan horse. Then I looked into it further and found out it was a Jewish trojan horse. why do we want the tired and weak? Why can't we have the strong?

(((Emma Lazarus))) wrote that poem.

Then we have the melting pot, as it shows in your image the decline of white immigration started around 1900.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot#Origins_of_the_term

Let's look closer at Mr. Israel Zangwill, kike in the pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill

Who is Theodor Herzl some might ask?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

And while we're on the subject, for any newfriends.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx

These connections and (((COINCIDENCES))) are amazing.

THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Notice the sixth word?

Bear?

of course, what don't you understand?

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/bear

Does this only apply to Commie fag land? I thought the 9th circuit court had authority over a bunch of states.

It's a large area. But their plan involves the fact that the Supreme Court has only 8 people now, they have no tie breaker vote. So if something is brought before the SC, involving gun rights, and a 4-4 tie is reached they defer back to the lower court ruling. Which in this case is not in our favor. Basically they went judge shopping here just like with the gay marriage thing. But now Scalia's death has given them a new move.

I never knew that, holy shit that is the jewiest name I've ever seen.

The 9th Circuit court has imposed an unlawful ruling on the Citizens under it's care and the citizens of Washington.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE IMPAIRED

I don't think Marx was ever officially registered by the Jewish name of the family.

Herschel Mordechai was the name of Marx's father before he changed it to Heinrich Marx.

With a lineage like this he couldn't have any other name. Marx is literally the super-jew. But the way that Zionism and Communism intersect around these jews is amazing to me. And the fact that any of this is even on wikipedia.

Commiefag here.

There goes any chance to own a gun here. Will they confiscate them next?

I hate this state, I hate the illegals and the slowly incoming rapefugees.

Just purge us all when the time comes.

GTFO of there, user.

I left after becoming an adult, you should too.

How many people has Israel killed since 1948?

CONCEALED CARRY TENDIES

Fucking cocksuckers. Colorado, Utah, or Texas all have better carry laws and lower cost of living. Good luck user.

It is legitimately concerning that so many people still think bureaucracy is going to serve them.

The System is now officially rigged against you, if it was not previously (it was).

The courts will not aid you.

Your representatives will not aid you.

The executive regime will not aid you.

The balance of power has been lost, there is no longer any point to 'checks and balances' when all three pillars of the Republic have sold out or been subverted.

America is on its deathbed.

Trump may be able to resuscitate it - but his victory depends upon the honest-functional of any and all three branches of power, none of which function honestly.

If Donald Trump does not achieve victory, and it is very-likely he will not, The Second American Revolution must begin November 9th 2016.

There is no alternative which does not result in the assured demise of the United States of America and everything they once stood for.

Can we all just colonize mexico after the spics flood north?

Wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Colorado

Still better than CA, but trending down.

DO NOT send more fucking Californians to Texas. They've already established little liberal anti-gun enclaves here.

Revolution is the only answer.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Is that up to date? I thought Colorado repealed that magazine capacity restriction.

Maybe nobody in YOUR neighborhood. I live in SC, where white men thought, "Shit. I gotta get a permit, now?"

It's going back a ways, but in 1876 when Wade Hampton was running for governor, he made a big show about not carrying a gun. It was said he was the only unarmed man in the state.

I am really sorry about the invading faggots and spics, I just like the webm and I've had a couple

Law student in DC here. This has nothing to do with the concealed nature of the carry. Read this line (also planted as part of a media narrative to go along with the judicial narrative)

There is no such division that Im aware of but it looks like they are trying to meme one into existence ahead of a Shillary presidency. This is because one of the ways you get into Supreme Court with a case is you show that the Federal Districts are split on how they treat an issue.

Split the Fed courts on "the outside the home part of the 2nd Amendment" (a terrible meme because who the fuck rallies a militia INTO their house), and you now have standing to bring all manner of cases before a Scalia-deprived court seeking to keep us from doing anything armed outside our front doors.

Its the kikes laying the seeds for a world where you are yet more afraid to show ownership of public land.

I believe it was repealed earlier this year

Why would a liberal even leave commiefornia?

oh sweet, that's great news

it costs like $1M to buy a starter home in any of their shitty degenerate cities and their economy was complete shit for a while. I dunno if it's gotten any better.

The cost of living exceeds their welfare cheque, they can get more welfare someplace else, or welfare is easier to get someplace else.

It's all building up to the day our Supreme Court becomes over 50% kike

Did you notice a few of the yudges dissented?

just checked. it passed by one vote in april.
archive.is/QFKIs

Addendum:
Commiefornians are moving north because the housing prices are roughly 1/4 of those in Commiefonia, but instead of trying to get the bottom price they drop obscene amounts of money on shit property which drives up the property prices where ever they move to.

Move to the northwest m8

nice

even better

I just want to buy a small home with some land to homestead in a very rural/wilderness area. out of state faggots with vacation homes and hunting lodges have done the same shit near me.
two great prospects, now I just need a mortgage

Honestly at this point being labelled a criminal in the land of the insane communist traitors is a badge of honor #ImCarryingAnyway #ColdDeadFingers

Retwat it

Don't worry it'll go that high where ever they infest

Keep it hidden lad, can't afford to get made by some commiefornian sheriff.

Yes, what of it.

Commies have migrated from Commieland to Washington, which has driven up housing prices higher than those seen during the sub-prime era.

Keep in mind I'm talking 300k.

It's time to stop being pussies.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

just a couple rays of light, that's all

Did they not notice the first part that time: "A well-regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free state"?

It's also a violation of the first amendment because it ensures us freedom of assembly.

Fuck em. I carry illegally anyway.
While I don't carry on my person, I do carry my Glock 30 in my car, fully loaded magazine and one in the chamber (10+1) in the pocket behind the passenger seat. Nobody knows it's there. Cops have never even asked to search my car. (And I've been issued speeding tickets twice in the last year)

The chance is low that I'll be searched, lower that I'll need it, but it's better to judged by 12 than carried by 6.

People are pissed about this I bet enough people will post that shit to attract more people to post it. We need to nudge the door toward outright dissent open. Even Especially no funz commiefornias should be getting on this asap as fug.

And anyway a decision like such in a fed court will impact people in libcuck states like NY and illinois.

This is the year of the memes and successful revolutions if there were ever a time to plant ones feet it is now.

Also..

Let me tell ya a little story. I got a letter in the mail last month. It was from the VA. Ya see they've come to the conclusion that "I require a fiduciary to manage my finances which I fucking don't and therefore I am to be judged mentally incompetent and as of July 17th will no longer be legally able to possess, purchase or handle firearms in any manner.".

I did a bit of asking on veterans groups. It seems that they are doing this to a shit load of combat veterans who are receiving military disability from the VA. They all had slightly different stories.. The VA found out their parents were helping them balance their budgets because life in the grunts often results in poor money management habits, they found out they held a joint bank account with their wives and thus decided if the bills are being paid from that account their wife is doing the bills and therefore the vet is mentally incompetent, or simply their wives were doing the bills as their portion of division of labor. The one thing these stories had in common? FROM OUR COLD DEAD FINGERS

(((They))) don't want a free state that's secured by it's people.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Good for you, but don't announce it lad.

That's a grave injustice. Can you fight it legally? Either way, stay armed.

Thank you for serving, friend.

Commiefornians should out Diane Goldman Berman Feinstein for the hypocrite she is.

But like that was for basic muskets and stuff. Surely you understand that. You seem like a smart go guy.

Are you this guy?

STACK IT DEEP BOYS