Nigger here

I want to sodomize some white ho. How do I go about doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

chimpmania.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess you can paint it white first before shoving it up your ass…

Just find some white bitch who's 300+ lbs. They have no self esteem. They let niggers do whatever they want to them.

Just go to a car lot and take a Mercedes for a test drive, then roll up on some white ho and tell her you're drake.

He's a nigger, they'll call the cops on him for entering the lot out of fear he's out to steal the ride

chimpmania.com

Are niggers humans?

No, you silly human. Niggers are apes.

is there a dating website for brutal neets and losers?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

Have you considered moving to Sweden?

Rape

grab them by the pussy

Isn'0t that gay?

hey I've got that one

Just og out in public and grab one, and do what you want with hwer.

And make sure you do it as loudly, clumsily and publicly as possible. We have a lot of complacent white people who need waking up and we need all the personnel we can get to string your race up by the dozen on the DOTR.

The birth place of civilization was up near turkey/syria.

it has been shown that the oldest agriculture began around those parts. Göbekli Tepe is around the area as well, and is so far, the oldest temple dating back 10 to 12 thousand years ago. It also shares imagery with Egyptian hieroglyphs proving that Egypt was born of northern influence, not southern.

Sub Saharan Africa shares next to nothing with MENA other than their skin color, but MENA fucked up with their ideology, so they're no good either.

Please stop saying such awful things as this, as it upsets me greatly.

I honestly want to beat the shit out of that nigger. She is polluting the minds of white children.