Got to meet sean bonnette today

got to meet sean bonnette today.
skated with him and he really didnt say anything and i could tell i was being annoying

how do i keep myself from making convos awkard and how do i keep myself from being annoying

LordKillThePain.flac

How did this meeting come about? perhaps you treated him as an idol rather than another person?

As long as you're not a complete basement dweller who can only speak in memes, I would have thought that he'd be a rather approachable dude. I mean, this is the same man who's patron topic for lyrics are crippling anxiety and self loathing.

maybe i did treat him like an idol.
i was anxious

i fuck up everything i do
i want to die

Can you describe how the interaction went, start to finish?
Nobody can really help without details.
I understand though, I don't exactly have friends since I pushed them all away.

Literately Who?

its really okay, everyone messes up. You should look at it more postively, you got to meet someone you admire. Dosen't seem all bad to me.

Wew lad. Yeah, you came off a bit too strong with the fanboyism rather than engaging in conversation, but it's all good, at least you got to meet him. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over it.

I've had a similarly embarrassing experience with Norman Westburg of Swans.

it sucks

Who the fuck is Sean Bonnette?

Atleast you didn't get called a hipster by hank rollins outside of a melvins show

Holy. Fuck.

The lead singer of Andrew Jackson Jihad. Although I think they're called AJJ now.

Major props for enjoying Melvins, but ouch, that one has to hurt.

Take his advice and stop being a hipster

Oh ok

k

k

thx

I met Tom Arnold today.

ssaved

I met Ben Gallaty at one of their shows in Dallas.

Shook his hand, told him how much their music helped me get through tough times.

Wasn't awkward or anything. He smiled and gave me a few of the bands stickers.

wew