Older Woman General

Hey Holla Forums, I am legit 1 hour way from fucking a woman 22 years older than myself. At 44 she is still quite attractive, and works as a assistant at City Hall. This is uncharted waters for myself.

Would love to hear your stories/experiences. I'm sure none of it will be true, but that's ok, it's happening!

Here is a pic of Christina Hendricks, just because. Big mature breasts are always a plus

Redhead for you

post a picture of her so we can rate her

I've only gotten two myself, all on phone. I'm not going to turn them over because an ident could be easy with Facebook users

Ah shit, I forgot it was mostly virgins here

I was the other man for a woman in her 50's I was 27 at the time. I answered an ad off of Craigslist. Her face wasn't the best and she a weird personality, but her body was tight. She was into long distance biking like the tour de France stuff. She would come over at least once a month to my apartment after work. She liked to talk dirty and liked me to cum on her legs.

Afterwards she would tell me about her problems with her marriage. Her husband and her stopped having sex and hadn't had any in years and only stayed together because they had two kids in their mid teens.

One time I just got done fucking her and while she was getting cleaned up one of her kids called asking when she was going to be home so they could go boating.

She even bought me dinner a few times afterwards too.

OP here, holy shit that was an interesting experience. Lady has a 2 grown-up kids and wants a young stud. Slightly wrinkled face, but her breasts were so large and her back and ass were way smooth and just great honestly.

Can't wait for the next encounter,

Never done it myself but have always wanted to. Im jealous

I can tell you she's mainly into me for the pot connection, but after that meet up she wants me now.

Watch craigslist, look fit, don't be awkward or servile, and lastly write and sound smart and you should get somethin.

lots of banter surrounding age haha. That and they use "good boy" a lot. Confidence kills older women

As opposed to someone else's self?

Or you could have picked a more appropriate metaphor.

Anyway, make sure you don't impregnate her. At that age, she could still be fertile, but if she has a kid it will almost certainly be chromosomally challenged.

Once you wake up in the morning, you will regret it. You cum, you sleep, you look over and some old fat bitch is snoring and farting and stinks. If you were sober, you would realise her skin is rough and there are wrinkles everywhere.

But she can probably suck a mean dick.

38 year old here. Women at that age are horny, know what they want, have their own money, and are way less drama than a 18-22 girl. You still need to be looking for a serious relationship but you can fuck them on the side while doing that.

I definitely can see that. You older ladies do a good job of keeping clean too I notice

had an older women once, she was extremely submissive and did everything i told her

Nice dubs, but you underestimate maturity and experience.

The one I'm assisting currently is into BDSM, but she definitely prefers staying in the submissive side. Shame

those tits are 10/10

I would go to war for dickfucking her.

Well, the one i was with was a girl I seduced while I was in the mental hospital. I fucked her in my mental ward room. It kinda cured my mental illness.

She sometimes was visited by her husband too. It was some rich looking beta like guy.

She used to tell me how she used to be raped when she was younger, and then she gave me blowjob and insisted to swallow my semen too.

The old chick I was with, was actually cleaner than the young ones I was with earlier. The only bad thing was that she wasn't shaved below.

There is no greater regret than unfucked pussy op.

Mid-40s older woman bud. I'd say that's the universally agreed upon sweet-spot for the age:fuckability ratio.

You never try?

i'd bang dat

Fucking disgusting

I had sex with way older women like that twice. Both times they clinged like hell to me afterwards and tried their best to turn me into their boyfriend only to try and hook me up to take care of their kids (which both had). I noped the fuck out of those traps and now I'm more selective when it comes to women with kids. As in, I generally dont go for them.

My advice would be to fuck and dissappear from her life.

I agree with this post.
3DPD will try to make you take care of the kids they had. Whatever you do, don't ever stay with them for a long point of time, and don't ever care for the kids for free. She can take you to court and sue you for child support, because you took on the father role.

only if you're a retard who lives in a commie country like canada, that shit doesnt fly in america

You fucking beta faggot.
Literally, man.
A beta faggot.

I don't have stories, but for some reason, older woman with black hair who is more dominate has always seemed interesting to me. Maybe it's just the lack of datable women my age.

They'll try harder in relationships too. My goal if I can't get a woman my age will probably be to land me a cougar and just mooch off her.

My brother told me he fucked his dealer once just to get some for free.

No kidding. Young women these days can learn a fucking lot from these older women. I know a guy who married an older woman because fuck, 20 somethings are just fucked up these days.

>>>/cuteboys/

If you don't like older women, you're literally brainwashed into being less of a man.

how so?

You spend more time building up a young gril than you do working on yourself and you inherit their fickle, fad driven nature.

Hmm, never thought of it that way. Maybe that's why I've had a thing for older women for awhile now. Sick of the grab ass immaturity of younger women.

Older women tend to drive you because they don't put up with shit, too. It's nice because you can cut to the point and not play PC. As fucked as the youth is, it's prime time for older women. Make sure they keep their facebooking in check and you're gold.

The fucking dream.
I fanasized about this as a kid, a couger woman taking care of me and using me as her sex slave.

bump

fuck, yeah, man - do it and post pics!

I fucked a chick who was 19 years older than me when I was 20 and she was one of the best fucks of my life…

she started sending me flowers and shit, so i dumped her…

stupidest fucking thing i ever did in my life…

If I could find her again, I'd be fucking her right now…

she was a head mistress… with all the kink that comes with that job…

Sounds interesting. Care to tell a few stories? What kind of kinks?

just the usual shit… tied up, caning, that sort of shit…

Not too far…

I used to love when she was riding me and playing with her clit… she'd cum a fucking waterfall… hahaha

Kek wills it but not even He, the one we invoke through meme magic can make you not be such a fucking faggot OP
Holy fucking shit you're so fucking gay OP why don't you just fucking kill yourself

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so much reddit here

Reminds me of my school days… I miss being a teacher.